One Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing that jumped out at Karl was the tattoo on her stomach that ran all the way down onto her hip. It was of a large, fire-breathing dragon. A knight clutched in its talons. The flames from its nostrils curling out to brush up against her belly button. The whole thing looked surprisingly life-like and was probably the most exotically sexy thing Karl had ever seen on a woman.

Nora drew closer, breathing harder, each inhalation making her breasts rise and fall hypnotically.

Karl couldn't take his eyes off her while she slipped her hands behind her back and carefully unhooked the straps on her lacy, pink bra. It started to fall forward, pushed by the weight of her breasts, but she caught them in her hands, holding the cups of her bra in place while she turned again and lowered her ass right down onto Karl's lap.

"Jesus..." he groaned as Nora rubbed her ass cheeks on the hard bulge beneath her, letting her back fall slowly towards his chest. She snuggled up against him feeling his hot breath on her shoulder.

"What do you think so far?"

"I...I think you're fucking amazing," gasped Karl.

"You haven't seen fucking amazing yet..."

She lifted herself back to a standing position, showing just how strong her legs were in the process. Then drifted briefly away before casting aside her bra and maneuvering right back to stand between Karl's knees. He swallowed hard and nearly choked at the sight of what he had been so tantalized with earlier that night, the twisted rose that adorned Nora's left breast, it's leafy stem wrapped partway around the flesh of her light pink areola, the bloom rising higher up toward the top of her firm, round tit.

Nora beamed down at him, noticing how enamored he was of the ink on her chest.

"I bet your wife didn't have a body like this..."

"God, no..."

The music was reaching a climax, the beat getting faster. Nora ran her hands across her bared chest, lifting her breasts and squeezing them. They might have been a good two cup sizes smaller than Trudy's, but they were perfectly formed and in Karl's estimation much more attractive. He was almost salivating when she returned to his lap, straddling his legs and giving him a closeup view. She could sense his arousal so easily now, the thick, steel rod of his cock pressing upward to brush its length on her semi-nude pussy each time she swayed her hips.

"You're so beautiful," he blurted, looking into her dark eyes.

Nora smiled, reaching down to take his hands and guiding them toward her chest.

"Isn't this against the rules?"

"There aren't any rules here, Karl."

His palms met her silky soft skin, and he sighed.

Karl couldn't recall his wife's tits ever feeling this good. Nora's were real and fit wonderfully in his hands. The stiff pleasure buttons at the center of her areolas sprung instantly outward, and he let his fingers drift down to feel them, teasing each erect nub until it had hardened completely, darkening into a rosy pink peak.

"They're perfect, Nor..." he started to say.

She cut him off with a passionate, hot kiss.

All night, he had been fascinated with Nora's rich, shiny, full pink lips, and then, just like that, he was unexpectedly tasting them. They were sweeter than he had imagined, soft as butterfly wings, engulfing his mouth in velvet-smooth pleasure. He groaned and pulled her tighter to him, arms across her bare back while she plunged her tongue hungrily into his mouth.

Karl had forgotten what it was like to be kissed this way. It had been ages since he had felt a woman's desire, and it nearly overwhelmed him.

They traded one steamy kiss after another, tongues swishing and swirling together until Nora finally broke the lust-filled contact, her wet lips shining.

"I've wanted to kiss you like that all night..." she breathed, making Karl's heart race.

He didn't get to answer and couldn't have anyway.

Taking a page from Trudy's play book, Nora leaned forward and thrust her legs out, lowering her face down onto Karl's crotch and nuzzling his penis through his pants before dropping between his knees. Her fingers quickly made a return journey, rubbing briefly on his bulge before moving on to unbuckle his belt. He was beside himself, never having been in such a position before and wondering, distantly, if his heart could even take it.

"If I drop dead, this would be the way to go," he thought.

Nora pulled his pants down. Karl's cock was so hard the head was pushing up over the waistband of his boxers, a fat, reddish-purple mushroom that pulsed with need. Her fingers hooked into the elastic, sliding them down to join his pants. His penis sprang straight up, a vein-covered tower all stiff and dripping with the salty pre-ejaculate that heralded a much more profound eruption.

"Damn, Karl. Your wife really was an idiot," teased Nora while raising her eyebrows at his impressive length.

The sharp intake of breath that came from him was followed by a series of moans as Nora caught him off guard with a swift head plunge between his legs, covering his swaying pole in her lips and letting the whole thing slide fully into the back of her throat. She held him there, squeezing the head, humming softly, before letting the entire, meaty-shaft come free, covered from tip to testicles in her gleaming spit.

"Fuck, Nora...You should give a guy some warning before you...OH, SHIT!"

She was down on him again, nose brushing his dark pubic hairs. He couldn't believe how easily she was slurping his entire dick into her mouth. His wife had never gotten more than a few inches of it in hers and complained he was choking her the whole time.

The next few minutes were a slice of heaven Karl would never forget. Nora gave him far and away the best blow job he had ever experienced, taking him fully into her again and again, squeezing his throbbing cock-head in her throat, moving her head faster with each repetition. She brought her hand into play, masturbating his shaft with long, slow movements, using all that dripping spit as the perfect lubricant.

He writhed on the leather couch, biting his lip and fighting not to come too soon. It was a pretty tall order given how Trudy had wound him up earlier. His balls surged, and Nora must have felt the tremor because she released his penis only to lower her head, even more, to lick and suck his balls gently.

"Um...You're very tight, Karl. About ready to bust?"

"God, YES!" he whimpered.

Nora gave his boiling scrotum one last kiss, then rose back up, sliding forward and lifting herself so that her thong covered pussy hovered just over Karl's straining cock. Pulling the fabric to the side, she lowered herself down, watching his eyes get bigger as he sank into the depths of her hairless slit.

"Oh! FUCK! Nora!"

"I know...Feels good...Me too...You are such a fucking horse, Karl," she moaned, letting his full length push up into her slick, pink flesh until his balls were pressed to her labia.

They stopped for just a second, Nora wanting to let her body adjust to his size while Karl took advantage of the pause to taste her sweet lips again. They kissed gently, with slow, sensual movements, both of them gasping and groaning as the need to mate grew like a brush fire inside them.

Nora leaned close to his ear, licking the lobe before whispering, "I'm going to ride the fucking cum right out of you!"

They began to move as one. Nora rolling her hips, grinding her pussy on the thick base of Karl's shaft while he, in turn, gripped those same hips and pushed upward, forcing himself deeper into her wet, hot tunnel. They looked into one another's frantic eyes, seeing the unbridled lust mirrored back at them.

"You feel so good!" Karl managed to force out between gasping breaths.

She leaned back, putting her hands on his thighs and using her legs to pump her body up and down his length while Karl fought to hang on just a little longer worried he would be a let down if he came too soon.

"It's okay...Don't fight it, Karl..." said Nora, seeing him struggle.

"I'm...not ready...for this to end..." he replied.

It was Nora's turn to be surprised when Karl yanked her back to him and covered her breasts in his warm kisses, suckling her hard nipples, biting, and pulling them. She held his head, still grinding on his stiff cock, but he didn't stop there, lifting her suddenly and bearing her down to the carpeted floor. He slipped from inside her and stood up, divesting himself of his remaining clothes before joining her.

Their lips met again, but Karl didn't remain there for long, parting with a quick swirl of his tongue in her mouth, he descended Nora's naked body, kissing the petals of her rose tattoo and even pausing to lick the wings of the dragon before putting his face right up against her puffy labia. For years Karl had only experienced his wife's hairy vagina, and he basked in the slick smoothness of Nora's, licking the juice from her slit.

"Oh...Fuck...YES! Karl!" moaned Nora.

"You taste so sweet..." he whispered.

Nora arched her back off the floor, groaning loudly when he pushed his tongue into her dripping, well-stretched pussy. Her fingers slid into his hair, guiding and encouraging him while he savored her warm, juicy flesh, expertly tickling her stiff clit.

"DAMN! Baby! You know what....you're doing! AH! SHIT! Right there! RIGHT THERE! KARL! Ah...GOD! I can't take that..."

"Don't fight it..." he teased, licking harder.

"OH! You Son of a BITCH! You're going to make me cream that fucking tongue! AH! AH YES! YES! YES!"

Her skin flushed red as blood poured into her chest, and she pulled Karl's hands to her bouncing breasts. He squeezed them tight and rubbed her fully erect nips with his thumbs.

"Oh...OH FUCK! Karl! KARL! Oh...fuck! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Ah! Fuck me! I'm CUMMING! AH! KARLLLLLL!" she screamed.

He lapped at her slick cream, loving how it coated his tongue all tart and tangy at the same time.

Nora's back sank to the carpet, and she fought to get her breath. Karl slid between her legs, smiling down at her, an expression she returned.

"This was supposed to be your birthday present, not mine," panted Nora.

"I like to share," laughed Karl, "But if you don't mind?"

"Be my guest," said Nora, feeling him rubbing his rock-hard cock on her pussy lips.

He forced himself back inside, letting out a long, anguished groan in the process.

"This...isn't going to take long..." he warned her.

"Fuck me, Karl...I want my pussy to make you cum harder than your wife ever did!"

Karl rose on his elbows and threw himself into this fuck like a man possessed, looking down at Nora's hard young body as her tattooed breast bounced, turning him on beyond belief. His desperate moans and cries filled the room, each deep thrust bringing him closer to the eruption he couldn't contain.

"FUCK! NORA!" he yelled.

She felt his cock straining, balls surging with semen.

"Come on my tits, Karl...Come all over me!" she begged.

He barely pulled free in time, and Nora was right there, grabbing his jerking cock in her hand and rubbing it fast and hard. His eye squeezed shut, and he started grunting like a hunting beast as pearly white ropes of semen exploded from his tiny slit, cascading down onto Nora's pale flesh. He came even harder then she expected, and his initial bursts shot entirely over her breasts to fall on her lips and chin. She opened her mouth and gratefully took a generous bit of his cream on her tongue while the rest covered her tits like a snowstorm burying her summer rose.

"Damn...Karl...I think you were backed up a little," she laughed when he finally ran down, the last of his semen spurting onto her stomach.

"I think this was all you. You are amazing, Nora."

They fell into another soft kiss, enjoying the moment.

"My sisters shower has room enough for two. How about we clean up together?" she offered.

"Best birthday ever," said Karl.

The drive home after was somewhat anti-climatic after everything that had happened in the previous ten hours. Karl rolled down the window and let the fresh air blow on his face. He was finally starting to get tired after the marathon of craziness that had been his birthday celebration. In his free hand, he held Nora's phone number, useless for now until she could get her phone back, and she didn't plan to go anywhere near the bar until after she talked to the state police.

He wondered if she really would want to see him again after that?

It was easy to get caught up in a moment, all the excitement and everything, but would the feelings they had shared linger when they faced each other by the light of an ordinary day?

"Don't dwell on it, Karl. Just enjoy something for once," he admonished himself, slipping the piece of paper into his shirt pocket.

Once he arrived home, it was all he could do to make it inside, throwing himself down on his couch. He was snoring before his head hit the cushions.

INTO THE SUNSET -

Karl didn't hear anything from Nora for the rest of the weekend, even after he got a new phone on Sunday as he had told her he would. It wasn't that surprising, he figured she probably had her hands full with the police and all, but he would have been glad to help if she had asked.

"Nora's a big girl. She doesn't need your help," he said to himself.

"Did you say something, Karl?" called Murray from the other side of the cubicle wall.

"Nothing. I was just thinking out loud."

It was Monday now, and Karl was getting antsier about the whole thing, but still, he held back from calling her number. He wasn't sure why, except a growing sense of embarrassment that maybe Nora regretted the last part where she had given herself to him. A hot young girl having a moment with a man more than old enough to be her father might lead to all kinds of regrets he decided.

Murray appeared in the entrance to his cubicle, looking down at his watch.

"Two-minutes and counting. Fuck! The end of the day never gets here fast enough!"

"You're never going to get promoted if they think you're a clock watcher, Murray."

"Whose looking to get promoted? I can barely put up with the responsibility they heap on me now."

"Spoken like a guy who will be chairman of the board someday."

"God, I hope not."

They left together, pausing in the parking lot when they ran into Toby and Bob.

"Hey, Toby. How's the hangover?"

Toby winced, holding the side of his head and faking like he was in horrible pain.

"I need to learn my limit. I was dying all day on Saturday. One of those moments when you swear you'll never drink again."

"You're such a lightweight!" teased Murray.

"I tried to call you and see how you were doing on Saturday, but you didn't answer," interjected Bob while looking a Karl.

"Yeah, I kind of broke my phone Friday night."

"What happened? Did you drop it in the toilet while you were puking up all that beer?"

Karl hesitated, unsure if he wanted his friends to know what had happened to him after they parted ways, but in the end, it was too good a story not to tell.

"Can you guys keep a secret?"

His friends gathered closer, and Karl related to them the tale of his crazy evening with Nora Devlin. He told them almost everything but was light on the details about what happened with him and Nora at her sister's house since a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. Their faces grew more excited as he went, Toby especially was sporting a huge grin.

"Are you fucking serious? Holy Shit! Karl Groves, wild man, and adventurer!"

"So, are you going to see that bartender again? Nora, was it?"

"I don't know. We kind of left things in a strange place."

"From what you were saying, it sounded like she was really into you," observed Bob.

"Who was into old Karl?" came another voice from behind the group.

They had been so caught up in Karl's story that none of them had noticed Frank Cooley walking their way until it was too late.

"None of your business, Frank," said Murray harshly.

"What happened, Karl? Was it bingo night at the old folk's home? You get lucky?"

"Drop dead, Frank! It just so happens that our buddy here got lucky with that hot, red-headed bartender Friday night!" said Toby defensively.

"Bullshit! I saw that chick. She was way out of Karl's league," said Frank, echoing Karl's thoughts from early on that night.

Karl drew a breath to calm himself before answering, but never got the chance when a rumbling drew everyone's attention to the parking lot entrance. A big, blue, vintage Mustang was pulling in, the engine so loud it drowned out the sounds of people heading home for the evening. The sleek machine slowed and moved in their direction, coming up right next to the group. The windows were so heavily tinted it was difficult to see who was behind the wheel until the driver cut the engine and opened the door to step out.

Nora Devlin, dressed in skin-tight jeans and an equally snug t-shirt, exited her car, whipping off her sunglasses and giving Karl a radiant smile.

"I hope you don't mind me just showing up. I was going to call first, but I thought it would be more fun to surprise you."

The entire group of men was struck dumb, especially Frank Cooley, who just stood there looking ridiculous with his mouth hanging open.

Karl tried to play it cool, looking sheepishly at the ground for a moment before walking over to her.

"It's good to see you again," he said.

"Is that all I get?"

Before he could ask her to elaborate, she was in his arms, her lips, painted a crimson red, plastered to his in a sweet, smoldering kiss that left his knees shaking.

"That's more like it!" she whispered when their mouths parted.

Karl got a glimpse of Cooley's face out of the corner of his eye, and he relished the shock and jealousy he saw there.

"I thought I could buy you dinner?" asked Nora.

"Uh...Sure...I would like that."

"Maybe afterward, I could be dessert," she added in a voice too low for his friends to hear.

Trying not to blush, Karl started toward the passenger side, but Nora stopped him, putting a hand on his chest.

"Why don't you drive? I could see your eyes light up when you saw my car."

"Awesome!" said Karl, unable to keep and almost childish enthusiasm out of his voice.

"I'll...Uh...See you guys tomorrow," he said as he took Nora's place behind the wheel. She got in on the passenger side, smiling over at him as he started the car and revved the powerful motor.

"I have to say I was surprised to see you. Is everything okay?"

"The state cops used the evidence I gave them to coordinate an arrest with the local police. They picked up Billy and his guys along with his brother, Earl, and three cops from his station that were in on it. They're all going away, and I'm safe now. Thanks to you."

She reached over to squeeze his hand, and this time Karl couldn't stop the blush that darkened his features.

"I'm glad it all worked out. I'm happy I could be there for you."

"I'm happy you're here now. So what would you like for a victory dinner?"

"Let me think about it. Right now...I've always wanted to drive off into the sunset like the hero in an action movie."

He started to put the car into gear, but not before Nora leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"The sun hasn't set on you yet, Karl Groves, not by a long shot!"

Karl couldn't wipe the silly grin off his face as he pulled away from the curve, leaving his stunned friends in his wake.