One Wild Night in Beverly Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Catherine what Dorrie looked like and she grabbed her phone and quickly found the pictures taken at the baseball game in Toronto.

What I really wanted was pictures from the hotel pool but I knew those didn't exist. Damn it.

I said "She's cute" but I was thinking that of the three ladies at the pool in Vegas she was the best looking and had the complete package; a rocking body. I'd be all over that in two heartbeats. Every inch.

Stating the obvious, Catherine replied "Dorrie has a great body Jack. She's smitten with you. She wanted to know everything about you."

Catherine laughed and kissed me.

I said "I'm smitten with you. What did you tell her?"

Catherine kissed me again and whispered to me "I told her you were my King, that you were my Master and that you did incredible things for me in and out of bed. I said you were the best lover on the planet, that you made sure I always came first and that I came often, and you left me exhausted and very satisfied from our love-making. I told her you were a man's man and that you knew what you wanted from a woman and you always got it. And that you were the best provider and my best friend. I told Dorrie I thank God a dozen times a day you came into my life."

I looked at my wife with new appreciation; after all, I am sure not many wives feel this way about their husbands. Most of my late wife's fellow teachers couldn't say a kind word about their husbands. That might not be a solid scientific sampling but it was my point of reference.

I smiled and kissed Catherine and said "Those are nice words to hear sweetie. Thank you."

Catherine kissed me back and continued "I told her if she performed she could be one of your princesses."

"What did she say to that?"

"She wanted to know what performing meant and I told her the truth, that she'd be satisfying me, licking my pussy, before she got satisfied by you."

"How did she take that?"

"Dorrie said she had never licked a pussy before. But when she asked if I was shaved or hairy, I knew she was thinking about it."

"Is that something you think she is willing to do?"

"I can't say for sure but I told her that there were a few deal breakers and that was the first one."

Then Catherine smiled at me and continued "Jack, honey, I am trying to find you new pussy."

"I know you are sweetie, and I appreciate it."

Catherine went on to say "I told Dorrie that she needed to be on the pill because you did not use condoms. And, that she'd be with us for an entire weekend and she'd be nude or close to it most of the time."

I asked "How did she react to that?"

Catherine smiled and said "Dorrie liked the idea of being nude and said she didn't like condoms either."

"Is she on the pill?"

"No, she gets the Depo-Provena shot every three months."

"What else did you say?"

"I told her that I was your queen and that she was auditioning to be a princess. And that you treated your princesses very well but you had high expectations. Dorrie asked what that meant and I told her that after satisfying me you would take her in all three holes. Several times."

"How did she respond to that?" I was hard as Mount Whitney. Granite.

I don't know how Catherine could not feel my erection. Maybe she could and she was ignoring it.

Catherine smiled and replied "Dorrie blushed and confessed she was an anal virgin. She said her husband begged her for it for it but she wasn't interested. I said it was no big deal that you were gentle and caring but it was a deal breaker because I don't let any woman near my husband unless they give him the whole package. And that I would be there too to help her enjoy it. She smiled at me and said that she'd have to think about it."

Catherine kissed me and got closer to me as if that were possible. My erection was rubbing against her short but rowing bush and it felt nice.

She knew I was hard and she reached down between us to stroke me.

"Guess what happened" she asked.

"What?" I smiled at her touch.

"She texted me about an hour later and gave me some weekend dates when she doesn't have her kid. But she wanted to get together again for coffee because she had more questions."

"Is she divorced?"

"She filed the papers yesterday afternoon which is why she wanted to meet me today. She's ready for the next chapter of her life."

I kissed Catherine deeply. She responded. I rolled on top of her and she reached between us and put me inside of her with a knowing smile. Catherine was very wet.

We kissed and she whispered to me "Dorrie texted me she got wet when I told her you would take her in all three of her holes."

I kissed her and said "I imagine you were watching her wondering what kind of pussy licker she'd be."

Catherine said "I got wet too, so I came home and rubbed one out. I'll text you the video tomorrow morning. Dorrie and I are meeting for coffee tomorrow after I take the girls to school. Maybe you can come home for lunch. I'll send the housekeepers out to a movie, okay?"

We fucked until after midnight.

*****

Catherine recapped to me at lunch the next day how her coffee session went when I got home.

(On days when Catherine wanted sex she would call the dealership receptionist who had access to my calendar and she'd ask that two hours be blocked off in the middle of the day. The receptionist would advise me I was needed at home. Our housekeepers would be sent to go out to a nice paid lunch for three hours on those days).

Catherine had me naked two minutes after I walked in the door.

She set my clothes on a chair.

All she had on was one of my white workout tee shirts, which barely covered her ass and was almost see through.

Her high beams were on. Catherine was excited.

Taking me by the hand, she took me upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms and got me into the bed.

Catherine had me on my back and knelt between my spread thighs, in preparation for a blowjob.

"Let me tell you about my coffee this morning with Dorrie lover" as she started kissing my knees and moved down my thighs, where a nice hard on was starting to grow.

As she kissed her way south, her manicured nails scrapped my nut sack, which was already tight.

"I want a big load from you today Master" she laughed as she licked at the crease of my balls and my thighs.

Between kisses, licks and sucks she gave me the lowdown on Dorrie.

I came in all three of Catherine's holes before I went back to work that afternoon.

You would have had to use a truck of dynamite to blast the huge smile off of my face.

God bless Catherine, she knew how to get me excited.

And how to make my lunches away from the office memorable.

****

At dinner two days later (Friday) I met Dorrie for the third time.

Catherine and Dorrie took a town car to The Montage in Beverly Hills arriving at 1pm. They had a quick lunch and then walked to Neiman Marcus to shop.

I had put Catherine on a credit card diet once we were married. She was fine with that but she did text me and wanted to know if she could indulge in some new clothes for Dorrie. I texted back that was fine. I got a red heart back in reply.

That was the last I heard until I met them at Maestro's in the bar.

Both of them greeted me with a kiss on the mouth. Catherine first. Things were looking up.

Both had on little black dresses but Dottie's shared some of her delightful cleavage.

Dorrie was a short petite dark haired beauty with almond eyes. Her grandparents had escaped from Iran as the Shah fell, settling in Southern California. Her hair was shoulder length and she had a nice smile and a great sense of humor.

I guess you could say she was Persian. A very beautiful Persian woman.

I asked her what her name meant and she replied "A sparkling star that glitters like a gem."

I told her "Your name suits you" and her face lit up and her eyes danced.

Both of my dates were dressed to the nines for my viewing pleasure.

Each of them was also wearing the perfume that Catherine was wearing the night she reintroduced herself to me. It always gave me a hard on and tonight was no exception.

We had a secluded but not private booth. Catherine had picked it so we could have an R rated discussion without prying ears. Sometimes it turned into an X rated talk.

The girls recapped their shopping excursion for me. What they held off on telling me about was how they spent the time between shopping and dinner.

My imagination went wild as I watched these two laughing and touching hands across the table.

Catherine led the conversation, priming Dorrie to tell me all about her so I could get to know her better. Catherine was unabashed in her praise for me, and as we moved to a second then third bottle of champagne she discretely filled Dottie in on my sexual prowess and interests.

Catherine was on my right, and had pulled my right hand under her dress so my fingers could play with her golden haired pussy.

She was moist.

I knew Catherine was having a good time. Her left tit was smashed into my right arm and she kissed my cheek marking her territory.

Dottie was on my left. Her eyes were sparkling. She laughed a lot; maybe it was part of being nervous. She drank a lot of bubbly which was fine by me.

When Dottie left for the restroom Catherine said "Kiss me Jack."

I did as my wife asked and she whispered into my ear "She hasn't had sex in two years. She knows the rules of our game Jack and she really wants you. I'm sure she's wet right now. I was the first pussy she's licked and she got better each time. I came three times this afternoon and I only allowed her to use her mouth. You're going to love being naked with her and you can thank me later. I love you Jack Colton."

We kissed again and she smiled that trademark bemused look.

I thanked my lucky stars for such a cooperative and thoughtful wife.

Who would have guessed they would have a wife out procuring fresh pussy for their husband to enjoy?

When Dorrie returned I asked her to fill me in on her marriage and she did. She provided a lot of details of abuse and unfaithfulness on the part of her husband. They were young when they got married and had only one child.

I noted she still had her wedding ring on and she laughed and said "That's a bad habit I have to break. I should have taken it off two years ago when he stopped having sex with me."

Dottie took her ring off and put it into her purse.

She shed some tears as the details spilled out. Dottie drank more.

Then the two ladies went to the ladies room.

I slipped a ground up 10 mg Ambien into Catherine's champagne flute while she was gone.

I stirred a little 5gm upper into Dorrie's flute so she wouldn't fall asleep on me.

When they got back to the table, to finish their champagne, Dorrie said she had a gift for me.

I replied "I appreciate the thought but you don't need to give me a gift Dorrie."

She whispered to me "Yes, I do. I want to thank you for the wonderful gift of new clothes and for the weekend. I want you to become my Master tonight and here is the first of many gifts I will give you. I gave my Mistress three gifts this afternoon after shopping."

With that this beautiful lady handed me a tiny black silk thong.

Her hand was shaking.

I smiled at her and said "Thank you. Let's enjoy the weekend together, shall we" and when she lifted her flute to finish her champagne her hand was still shaking.

Catherine said "Dorrie, kiss Jack." Catherine wanted reinforce dominance. Even in public.

With a smile she whispered "Yes Mistress" then she leaned forward and our lips met and quickly parted.

I'm not sure what she was afraid of, or nervous about, so I reminded Dorrie that she had her own suite next to ours and if at any time she was uncomfortable or uneasy she could there, lock the door or call the limo company and head home.

She smiled and said "I appreciate that but I am looking forward to spending the weekend with the two of you."

Catherine needed her rest and slipping her that sleeping pill assured me she would fall right asleep and stay that way while I got to know Dorrie better. Every inch of her.

When we got back to the hotel I arranged for two bottles of champagne to be delivered to the suite in about an hour.

As I had hoped, the sleeping pill hit Catherine hard and she was in bed and sound asleep within fifteen minutes of us entering the suite.

I had my wife quickly undressed, she used the bathroom and then I gently massaged her neck, shoulders and back before she drifted off. I kissed the side of her face and said "I'll be in bed soon honey."

I turned out the lights and adjusted the AC so that the temperature was cooler for sleeping.

Catherine drifted off to sleep and I heard her slight snore.

I waited in a chair in the bedroom for a few minutes and I knew Catherine was in dreamland when I heard her deeper snore.

Dorrie was waiting for me in the living room. She was still a bit nervous.

I had detected a bit of moisture and slight female aroma when she handed me her thong in the restaurant.

Closing the door to the master bedroom, I found Dorrie sitting on a sofa in the living room.

She stood up when I entered the room and with a smile I took her by the hand and we went into her suite.

I closed the door behind her, quietly.

I turned to her, we smiled at each other and I bent down and kissed her fully on the mouth.

No prelude, no more waiting.

No teasing, no pecking.

Her lips were soft and welcoming.

Her hands went up to pull my mouth to hers.

I took my time, I did not want to scare her off by being too aggressive, but I was hungry to kiss her since I first met her in Toronto.

When Catherine introduced us in Toronto, I remember saying to myself, "That is someone I would fuck in a heartbeat."

A nanosecond later I also thought "I wonder what her mouth would feel like wrapped around my cock."

Dorrie hesitated for just a second, and then her mouth opened to my gently but insistent probing tongue and she groaned into my mouth as our tongues met and danced the dance of soon to be lovers.

Her ample chest smashed into my suit coat.

I could feel her very hard nipples. She had big breasts.

I knew it wouldn't take much to turn her nervousness into passion and I was right.

Within two minutes of that first kiss I slowly unzipped her little black dress, my hands following down her bare back.

I was surprised she wasn't wearing a bra and then I visualized those firm orbs in the sun at the pool in Las Vegas.

Dorrie had been topless there for as long as she could before leaving the pool and heading back to Los Angeles with her friends.

My hand drifted down her back to the top of her taut ass cheeks.

No protest.

What I got was more groaning and a renewed passion with our kisses as she knew where I was taking this.

Dorrie pulled herself closer to me in search of intimacy.

It would have taken a crow bar to separate us.

She found my erection and ground her pussy into it.

She groaned again, more insistent this time.

Catherine had told Dorrie on the drive down that "Jack gets what he wants and he wants you. All of you. I expect you to give him everything."

Over the next three days and nights, Dorrie gave me and Catherine, her all. And we took it, all, without hesitation.

Dorrie literally started fucking my crotch, that is how turned on she was.

Our kissing continued for a few minutes and having caressed her naked back, I pulled away from her kiss and whispered to her "Let's get on the bed."

Dorrie slipped off her high heels and crawled onto the bed. I took off my suit coat and my tie and unbuttoned the top button of my dress shirt while Dorrie watched, her face flushed.

My eyes scanned her body and I remembered what she looked like at the hotel pool that Sunday afternoon.

She was a stunner, a natural beauty and she liked having fun.

I wondered for a moment if she had invited herself to my poolside party that afternoon in order to show herself off to me (and Catherine) after making the pitch for the threesome in Toronto.

Her eyes wandered south to where my covered bulge stood ready for Act Two.

I saw her mouth open in surprise at the size.

I'm not a guy with a big dick. I'm normal for a man of 6'1".

But to a tiny thing like Dorrie, I could see she might be overly impressed.

My kiss had smeared her lipstick a bit and she smiled at me. She knew where this was going.

Dorrie was going to end up naked. And fucked senseless.

But I was going to take my time getting there.

I had all weekend to play.

****

On the over sized king bed we started kissing again.

Dorrie was a very hungry kisser.

That's what we did for more than a few minutes.

I kissed her nervousness and reluctance out of her by just being the best kisser I could.

She relaxed in my arms.

Every now and then she pulled away and looked at me with a smile and whispered "Thank you Master."

Then she returned her lips to mine and our tongues continued to dance.

Still kissing, my right hand found its way to the hem of her dress as we lay side by side.

I slowly lifted it to expose her bare butt and I cupped her left cheek.

Then I started to gently rub her ass.

Dorrie groaned into my mouth.

She pulled her lips away and panted "Please don't stop Master."

We smiled at each other and I determined that this was the right pace to get to my goal.

I pulled Dorrie up so she was on top of me, pulling the back of her dress up so I could caress her entire ass using both hands.

She had a great butt and for maybe ten minutes while we were making out I had my hands all over it.

Kneading and rubbing, cupping.

Gently spanking.

Tickling.

Spreading her cheeks, massaging them.

When I did this she moved her legs so they were outside of my legs, forcing her dress up, exposing her bottom fully.

Dorrie was grinding her pussy into my crotch.

When she wasn't kissing me she was thanking me and asking me not to stop.

At one point she said "I wish I had met you before this" implying she would have cheated on her husband.

I didn't respond to that but what I did do is I ran my index finger up and down her crack until I found her rosebud.

When I pressed down, oh so slightly, Dorrie pushed back, welcoming my touch.

The groans continued but there was no protest.

Only encouragement.

Our lips parted and I said to her "I've been waiting since the moment I laid eyes on you to eat your pussy."

Dorrie laughed, her eyes smiling.

I rolled her on her back and got between her legs, pulling her dress up to her waist.

Her dark bush was the hairiest I had ever seen, far thicker and darker and much wetter than Eva or Akiko or even Sonia.

Dorrie was really aroused. I could smell her.

I ran my fingers through her pubic mane like a hair dresser trying to remove tangles but my real goal was to arouse Dorrie even more.

As my hands played I kissed her inner thighs punctuated with licks.

Dorrie responded by humping my face even though I hadn't kissed or licked her pussy yet.

She asked me, no begged me to lick her and I responded by using my hands to spread her swollen lower lips so I could see how turned on Dorrie was.

Her lips were swollen and wet and her clit was rising out of the dark forest.

Dorrie pleaded with me to eat her panting to me "Master please let me come, please."

I lowered my tongue and focused only on her lower lips and her hips bucked up and she groaned in payment as my nose rubbed her clit.

Somehow she had her right tit out and she was playing with it, pulling on her nipple.

I teased her for a few more minutes using just my lips and tongue and she was so worked up and frustrated she started to cry.