One Woman's Unforgettable Summer

Story Info
A woman shares her home with a young exchange student.
4.2k words
4.43
33.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules Sinclair is an extraordinary woman. Beautiful, smart, and bold. There are many fascinating stories that could be told about her. But this particular story chronicles the special summer when she hosted a young foreign exchange student.

1. THE VISITOR ARRIVES

Jules has a son who, after completing his second year in college, wanted to spend a summer in France studying Economics. In order to make that financially possible, Jules and her husband agreed to allow a French student to stay in their home that same summer as part of an exchange program. Their student houseguest would be enrolled in an English emersion program through the nearby Amber State University as part of the foreign exchange arrangement.

Jules and her husband had been provided a photo and some background information about the exchange student in advance of his arrival. His name was Alexandre, but he always has gone by just 'Alex'. He was twenty-one years old. However, his pale, ruddy complexion, black tousled hair, and sparse Leonardo DeCaprio styled mustache and beard made him look younger. In the exchange program, in addition to English, he would be studying Philosophy.

He and his family were from an affluent suburb outside of Arles in France, and Alex attended Sorbonne Université in Paris. In his letters of referral to the exchange program, his university professors raved about his intelligence and aptitude for study.

The plans for Alex to stay with Jules and her husband for the duration of his twelve-week summer program were made well in advance. So when it happened that Jules's husband was required to be away from home on business most of the twelve weeks, there was nothing that could be done. And of course their son was in France. So Jules and Alex were going to be essentially living together alone all summer.

Jules picked Alex up at the airport to begin his American stay. On meeting him, she noticed that he was no taller than 5' 9" and was thinly built. He had a brooding kind of good looks. She quickly learned that Alex was a skilled conversationalist, asking meaningful questions and listening attentively to the answers. Although his accent was a little thick, his English was already excellent.

Alex was also soft-spoken and came across as almost delicate.

His classes began and within a couple of weeks, the household had fallen into a routine. Four days out of the week, Alex would ride the bus downtown to the college for his English and Philosophy classes. His classes were all in the morning, so his afternoons were generally free. He was also off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. At first, in his ample spare time, he would either study or take the bus to various city attractions. But there are only so many attractions to see. So after a while, Alex started spending his afternoons and off days in his American home, usually reading. Increasingly, he was spending time with Jules.

Jules was a guitar teacher, but she usually didn't work much in the summer months. And since her husband was not going to be around to help out with anything, she had decided to take the summer completely off from teaching.

Considering the age difference, she and Alex hit it off amazingly well. Both loved the outdoors. And there was plenty of time and for her and Alex to take walks in a nearby park or longer hikes in the nearby forests, trails, and open spaces. They both enjoyed those walk and hikes immensely.

In addition, the two of them spent a lot of time sitting on Jules's big couch, talking. They talked about music, France, current events, history, books, movies, TV, his philosophy studies, anything and everything. Their conversations were lively and fun. Whenever they were together, Jules would help him fine tune his English and introduce him to various American idioms. And in turn, he taught her some basic French.

A friendship blossomed between the two of them. They both looked forward to not only their walks and hikes, but also their increasingly frequent "couch time".

Although their relationship flourished, Alex was not making friends at the college. He found the other students in his classes boring. His life revolved around exceling in his coursework and reading, and spending time with Jules.

2. THE HAPPY ACCIDENT

One day, Alex decided to skip his late-morning class and head back to his "home" early. He let himself in with his key and went downstairs to the guestroom that was his for the summer. He needed to answer the call of nature, and was in a hurry to get to the bathroom next to his room. Rushing downstairs, he immediately swung open the bathroom door. To his surprise, a gush of steamy warm air came out of the bathroom and there stood Jules, completely naked. She had apparently just stepped out of the downstairs shower.

There was a pause as they looked at each other. Alex was unable to look away from the beauty standing before him. Jules played it cool. She calmly lifted a towel off the rack and without hurrying, wrapped it around herself as Alex looked on.

She spoke first, "Well, I'm showering here because the drain for the upstairs shower is clogged, and you are here because you unexpectedly came home early. So... I think that about sums it up." Alex said, "Oh, I am so sorry to have interrupted your shower time, Jules!"

She replied, "Well, I'm sure it was not intentional. But don't you think you should maybe close the door, with you on the other side of it?" She smiled as she spoke, showing she wasn't angry, just surprised.

Alex blushed and closed the door. He went upstairs to use the main floor bathroom, and then came back downstairs to his room. He closed his bedroom door and laid down on his bed. Jules quietly slipped past Alex's guest room door and up the stairs to her main floor bedroom.

As Alex laid in his bed, he shut his eyes and recalled the image of Jules standing nude by the shower door. Then he yielded to the strong urge to release the sexual pressure that seeing Jules naked had brought on. He felt better after the wet finale to his self-stimulation.

Alex spent the rest of the day sitting in his room reading. When Jules came down to his room to tell him that dinner would soon be ready, the atmosphere seemed awkward. Neither knew quite what to say.

As Jules turned to go back upstairs, Alex said to her, "Did you know that in France, 'Jules' is a popular boy's name?" Jules stopped and replied, "No, I didn't know that." "Yes," he smiled, "But there is no cause for confusion -- you don't look anything at all like a boy." They both broke out into laughter.

Smiling and relaxed by the break in the tension, Jules added, "Now Alex, next time you need to use the bathroom, please try knocking on the door before you enter." To which Alex replied, "I am so very sorry for any embarrassment. Je m'excuse!"

Jules said nothing more about it, but deep inside, she was rather enjoying the innocent thrill of Alex having seen her in the nude. There was no harm done and in any event, she liked showing off her fit and sexy body. Over the years, many men had enjoyed her natural naked beauty.

3. THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

That summer, Alex celebrated his twenty-second birthday, and that day proved to be auspicious. Jules's husband was still traveling so it was just Alex and Jules. She had baked a birthday cake for Alex and had a unique gift for him.

For Alex's birthday, Jules gave him a copy of the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated. Alex had never seen nor heard of it. He asked Jules to sit on the couch and look through it with him. They both enjoyed looking through the beautiful photos of scantily clad models.

They had fun making up humorous life histories of the various women. "This one married a garbage truck driver," exclaimed Jules. "And this one lost 75 pounds on the caveman diet", suggested Alex.

At one point, Alex put down the magazine and said, "Jules, thank you so much for this wonderful gift! Please allow me to properly express my gratitude for your thoughtfulness."

He reached over, clasped her hands in his, and kissed the back of both her hands. Jules was amused at what she viewed as a display of continental charm. Still holding her hands, Alex looked into Jules' eyes and said, "Jules, none of the women in this magazine are as beautiful as you, nor could they be even half as wonderfully fun to be around as you. I am grateful for the gift, but even more grateful for your friendship."

With that, Alex reached his arm across her waist, gently pulled her around so she was facing him, and kissed Jules on both cheeks.

Jules felt some trepidation about what was happening, but she also knew that kissing was a common expression of friendship in Europe. So she continued smiling. But then Alex surprised her. He took her face lightly between his hands and kissed her full on the mouth.

Jules pulled back and carefully said, "Alex, you are a good-looking and interesting young man and I enjoy our friendship. But we can't do this."

He looked at her and replied, "Why not? Oh Jules, who would know? And do you not enjoy my kiss? She said nothing in reply, and they looked into each other's eyes for a few moments. Her heart and mind were racing. Alex slowly moved his mouth back towards hers, and again gently kissed her mouth.

Jules's emotions were boiling. The truth was, she was enjoying it. She hadn't really kissed him back, just allowed him to kiss her. But she was turned on from his gentle kisses. Nevertheless, she quickly said, "Oh Alex, I appreciate your thanks and affection but we must stop now."

But Alex was softly persistent. He said, "Jules, I have wanted to do this since I first met you. It is my birthday, please don't deny me the pleasure of your kiss. Please just kiss me like you mean it, as an additional birthday gift."

A naturally generous and giving person, Jules's resolve was weakened by his birthday plea, and she allowed her guard to drop. Without saying anything, as Alex again brought his lips to hers, she started to kiss him back. Their tongues touched and he squeezed her tightly. Jules could see by the growing bulge in his pants that he was getting physically excited from kissing her. Jules's body was also starting to respond with yearning and wetness.

She suddenly thought to herself, "What am I doing?" She knew she had to quit before it went any further. She knew she shouldn't have let things go this far.

So Jules stopped kissing him and pulled back a bit. They both took some deep breaths for a moment, again looking into each other's eyes. Alex looked worried, thinking perhaps he had upset her.

To lighten the mood, Jules smiled and gave him a big, friendly hug. She said, "I guess this is a good stopping point. But you French guys are certainly zealous about expressing your thanks and celebrating birthdays!"

Alex smilingly retorted, "Jules, no! Must we stop already? I was just beginning to, how do you say, get the hang of it!" They both laughed. She said, "And you were doing extremely well! But now you had better get back to your room and work on your studies."

They both stood up from the couch. To show him everything was all right, Jules squeezed Alex's hand and then gave him another big hug. She whispered to him, "It's okay. We both enjoyed it. But we probably shouldn't be kissing each other like that again. Save it for your girlfriends. And this needs to be our little secret."

He smiled and said, "I understand. It will forever be our secret. Thank you, Jules, for these wonderful gifts on my birthday. I will never forget the magazine or the kissing." He picked up his Sports Illustrated magazine and headed downstairs to his bedroom. She knew in her heart that he would always keep their secret.

4. CONNECTIVITY

On those rare days when Jules's husband was home, she and Alex acted and spoke formally with each other, putting on a show of professional neutrality. But if he wasn't looking directly at them, Alex and Jules would sometimes wink and smile at each other conspiratorially. Both looked forward to his departures.

After the birthday intimacy, their couch conversations took on a more personal tone. During one such talk, he asked if he could tell her a secret. She said, "Of course." He confided that he thinks about Jules when he masturbates and that he masturbates frequently. He told her, "I imagine you naked and us kissing again, and I get really excited. And Jules, I get so big and hard. I stroke myself and imagine that it is you who is stroking me. And when I cum, I close my eyes and visualize that I am cumming all over your beautiful bare breasts."

Jules was not naïve about what young men think about and what they do, so she was not shocked at the confession. And she already knew he masturbated regularly because she washed his sheets and because she could sometimes hear quiet moans from his bedroom when he came home from classes or at night.

But Jules was impressed he had the maturity to talk about something so personal. She knew he was taking a risk and was trusting her not to be judgmental or to react negatively. She talked with him for some time about masturbation. He had a lot of questions. Among the things Jules told him was the fact that she masturbates, too, which seemed to surprise him.

She told him that masturbation is healthy and that she was flattered that he thought of her when he was stroking himself.

He asked her if it was okay if he continues to fantasize about having sex with her when he masturbates. Jules thought for a moment but then said, "Yes, of course. If you like it, keep doing it. And as I said, I'm very flattered that you think of me that way." She stopped short of telling him that sometimes, alone at night in her house with him just one floor away, she thought of him in "that way" too.

As this particular conversation progressed, Jules started fantasizing about taking off her blouse, feeling his manhood and stroking him, then watching him cum on her tits. That would make his dream about her become a reality! In the course of her lifetime, she had made many men's sexual fantasies come true. This would just be one more. "Why not?" she thought to herself. In her mind, she fantasized that the handjob would be just the beginning. The thought of what might happen next gave her a thrill. But still, she kept her sexual urges in check.

On another occasion, he asked her about oral sex and again, he had a lot of questions. And again he asked if it was okay if he fantasized about them having oral sex together. He said, "I love to think about putting my cock in your mouth and you teasing the head of my hard-on with your tongue. And I fantasize about licking your pussy and tasting your sexual juices. I imagine what it would feel like for you to cum in my mouth and me to cum in yours."

Jules looked him in the eyes and said, "Alex, listen carefully. Someday, a woman will show you how to go down on her and please her with your oral stimulation. She will guide you on how to use your tongue to bring out the maximum sexual response from her. Oral sex can be very special for a woman when she is with someone who knows how to turn her on. Your day and hers will come someday."

Alex replied, "Mon Dieu! I can't wait for that woman and that day to arrive!"

As the summer drew to a close, Jules was thinking more and more about Alex, and feeling an increasing urge to become intimate with him. Some nights she laid in bed awake, imagining herself sneaking downstairs and climbing into bed with him. It took a lot of willpower to resist that urge. Inwardly, he occupied her mind a lot. But she continued to suppress these longings. And they continued to take walks and hikes and enjoy intimate discussions from time-to-time.

The closest they came to some sort of actual sexual interaction was one occasion, when Alex asked if she would watch him as he masturbated. He wanted her to watch him cum while thinking of her. He said it was a fantasy of his. He stressed that she wouldn't have to do anything but watch.

Jules was sorely tempted. In some earlier relationships, she had made men masturbate while she watched. She would say to them, "Show me how you like to do it and then I will do it for you." She enjoyed having that power over them. Watching men "jerk off" was something of a turn-on for her. So she almost said yes to Alex. But ultimately, she held back once again.

5. THE FINAL DAY AND NIGHT

All too quickly, the time came for Alex to return to France. He had learned a lot about English and Philosophy. But that wasn't what he was thinking about on the day before he was scheduled to leave. He and Jules sat together on the couch for one last talk and to say their good-byes.

But Jules had more than talk on her mind. She had decided that the time had come for her to take control of her own destiny with Alex. She wanted to give them both a night that could never be forgotten by either of them.

As they sat on the couch, she took his hand in hers and said, "Alex, I don't think you ever got to finish thanking me for the birthday present I gave you this summer." She smiled and squeezed his hand. She leaned in closer to him and looked him straight in the eyes. She said invitingly, "Do you remember where you left off?"

He smiled, saying, "Yes, you are correct! I never got to finish expressing my gratitude! I think this is where we left off." And with those words, he reached over and kissed her hard on the mouth. This time, Jules immediately and enthusiastically kissed him back. They started touching and feeling each other as they kissed.

Alex paused for a moment and said to her, "Jules, I realize that everyone around the world thinks of Frenchmen as being great lovers. But I must confess that I am still a virgin. I have never made love with a woman before. But I want you to be my first. I beg of you. You are so beautiful and sexy but more than that, I feel connected and safe with you. Please, you are my dream girl!"

Jules listened and when he stopped talking, the kissing continued with even more hunger and desire. Between passionate kisses, Jules whispered, "Alex, today and tonight, all your hopes and dreams about me are going to come true." As she said these words, her nipples stiffened.

As Jules felt Alex up, she could immediately feel that his cock was big and stiff, busting to get out of his pants. She ran her fingers along the contours of his cock, squeezing the bulge in his pants from time-to-time. It sent a rush through her body. Her pussy was filling with moisture and the delicious scent of sex filled the air. "Oh Alex," she said, "You have wanted this for a long time, haven't you?"

"Oh yes," he said. Jules squeezed his cock again and using a little of the French she had learned that summer, said, "Moi aussie."

Jules stood up from the couch. As Alex watched, she kicked her sandals off and then pulled her T-shirt off over her head, revealing her firm, shapely breasts and her swollen nipples to him. She undid the waist button on her shorts, and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of the shorts and kicked them to the side. Then she slowly pushed her panties over her hips until they, too, fell to the floor and were kicked aside.

She stood before him, completely naked. She allowed Alex to stare lovingly at her for a few moments, just as she had when he saw her getting out of the shower. Memories of their bathroom encounter flashed in her mind. But this time, there would be no covering up. She was enjoying the look of rapture and adoration on his face.

Alex also seemed nervous, just sitting on the couch staring at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, and unsure what to do. Jules sat back down on the couch and wrapped an arm around his neck. She whispered, "Now it's your turn to let me see you."

Alex gulped. Still sitting on the couch, he slipped off his tennis shoes and socks, then lifted his T-shirt off over his head. He was hurrying, and Jules admonished him, "Slow down, Alex! We have all day and night. Take your time and let's enjoy every minute of this experience." Alex nodded. As Jules watched, Alex slowly unfastened his belt and pants. He lifted his hips off the couch cushion and pulled his pants and underpants off, tossing them aside. Jules told him, "Stand up so I can get a good look at you." Alex obeyed.

12