One Year After The Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear Tess, "Yes Antonia take all he has to give. Drink his sweet cum, he tastes so good. Suck that cock dirty girl, suck that cock."

My body goes limp as my orgasm surges through me and my cock spasms in her mouth. Antonia sucks and sucks and sucks. I see her throats muscles flex, so I know she is swallowing my entire load. I can't fathom the events taking place this afternoon. I would have never thought this would happen. First Tess gets her pussy eaten and then I receive a miracle blowjob. Antonia is full of surprises and special treatment. Wow.

"Antonia, I want to lick and suck your tits. Your aureole and nipples are amazing, so pink and so big."

"All in good time, Rob. We have all night. Tess has been such a good sport for letting me enjoy your cock. Let's see what she wants to do next."

We both look at Tess.

"I would like to eat your pussy, Antonia while Rob fucks me from behind."

Antonia laughs, "Well there's a woman who knows what she wants."

I watch the two ladies, one topless and the other completely nude banter back and forth. Antonia suggests that Tess and I head up to the house and we will all get together later that afternoon as Antonia has one more client coming in.

I stood there with my cock starting to rise again. I was concerned that Tess and I had just received wonderful orgasms and didn't Antonia want to enjoy one right now.

Antonia looked at me, "Oh you are so sweet for thinking of me Rob, and your cock looks delicious. You seem to be getting hard again. Bravo. After Kirk left this morning, I took out my nine inch rabbit vibrator and masturbated. I had a very satisfying orgasm, fantasizing that it was Kirk's nine inch cock invading my pussy."

I share with them a story about my co-worker, Charlene. "Wow, I have a friend where I used to work before I retired. A co-worker actually, who owns a rabbit vibrator. She let me watch her masturbate with it."

Antonia smiled, "Well she is a lucky girl. And, did you two make love after that?"

"We did."

"Yes, a very lucky girl indeed! Go on up to the house and I'll join you later. There is a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the fridge. Open it up and enjoy. Also, help yourselves to the cheese and crackers."

Tess puts on her dress, although she doesn't button it. I put on my pants and buckle up. I carry my shirt in my hand. Tess and I bid farewell to Antonia with hugs all around. I feel those amazing tits press into my bare chest. Her soft pliable flesh mashes against me and I feel her stiff nipples. My cock stirs a bit. Any more of this and I'll be rock hard again.

Tess and I dash up the path to the backdoor of Antonia's house. We let ourselves in and walk through the pantry into the kitchen. My eyes feast on Tess's Triple-D's as her cotton dress falls open. Her raspberry red nipples are erect and I just have to have them again. I hug Tess, we kiss and I feel those nipples.

Tess whispers, "Well that was fun. So how was your first waxing?"

"It was interesting, not as painful as I thought. It certainly helped that Antonia was stroking my cock and you were feeding me your boobs. Are you OK with the fact that she gave me a blowjob?"

"Of course, darling. And are you OK that she played with my pussy? It was certainly pleasurable."

"Well I think my hard cock was proof that I was more than OK. I love our relationship and how we trust each other."

Tess affirms my statement. She tells me to grab the wine while she takes some glasses down from the cupboard and pulls the cork screw out of a side drawer. I mention that she seems to know her way around the kitchen. She says she's been here a time or two. We ignore the cheese and crackers for the time being and walk into the bedroom with the wine. I pour us two glasses while Tess goes into the bathroom and comes out with several towels.

"I want to protect the bed. Antonia can get quite wet when she has her multiple orgasms, and you know how I am, Rob"

We pull the comforter off the bed and pull down the sheets. I assist Tess with laying out the towels. She sheds her dress and I drop my pants and then join her on the bed. We snuggle a bit and reach for the wine.

"Tess, may I eat your pussy, now that it is silky smooth? I remember how soft and smooth you were last year. I need to feel that smoothness again."

"I thought you'd never ask. I enjoyed Antonia's touch, it was quite soothing after the wax, but it doesn't compare to your oral talents. Eat my pussy Rob, and make me cum again."

I sip some wine and place my glass on the nightstand. I grab a pillow and ask Tess to lift her ass up so I can slide the pillow under her bottom. With her ass propped up by the pillow, she spreads her legs and I maneuver around between her thighs. I place my hands on her inner thighs and stare at her lovely gash just inches from my lips.

Tess's creamy thighs and pussy are smooth and without a single hair. Her outer lips are puffy and full and still glow from her waxing. They frame her pink inner labia which extend a few millimeters out. A bit of moisture is present on her labium which invites my tongue in for a taste.

I'm momentarily drawn back to a year ago when I was hiding under the table at the reunion and saw her pussy for the very first time. Her skin is once again silky smooth and her inner lips open like a rose blossom. I stick my tongue out and glide it along up her moist slit. Her nectar tastes just the same as it did a year ago.

I press my lips to hers and suck on her inner flaps. I move my tongue around the soft skin. Her clit hardens and emerges from its protective hood. Her large pearl grows harder and longer as I apply more pressure. I suck on her clitoris and use my tongue to flick it back and forth and up and down. I concentrate my effort on her clit which brings her to the brink of orgasm.

"Keep your tongue there Rob. More pressure. Suck my clit. That's it, that's it."

Her juices flow from within her core and I lap them up. I press my lips into her cunt and use the flat surface of my tongue to lick her labia. I press the tip of my tongue directly on her clit which sends her over the edge. Her thighs tremble and she pushes her hips up from the bed. She grabs the back of my head with both hands and holds me tight between her thighs.

"That's it. That's the feeling I want. You make my toes curl every time you eat my pussy. Aaarrrgggg. Cuummming so good. Eat me baby, take me."

Tess lets go and her orgasm surges through her body. I feel her shake and twist as a powerful climax consumes her. She rides the wave for several moments and then drops back onto the mattress. I feel her thighs relax and I am able to release my grip. I watch her inner lips flare and pulsate; such a lovely site. Her thighs are covered in sweat and cum and her outer lips are pink and puffy. As her orgasm subsides, I watch her clit recede back beneath its hood and her inner flower close.

Satisfied with my handiwork, I scoot back up the bed and lie next to Tess. I wrap my arm over her chest and hold her left breast while her breathing returns to a normal cadence. I massage her soft flesh as she smiles and laughs.

"Oh my, that was intense. That's the way I like my orgasms, you are a master pussy eater. I can't believe I ever let you out of my sight. Now I know what I've been missing this past year. Please don't ever leave me."

"I don't intend to my dear. I've found my new retirement home, and it is with you."

We cuddle for the next twenty minutes. Tess slides in and out of a dream state as her body recovers from her latest climax. When she finally stirs, I tell her to stay in bed while I get the cheese and crackers that Antonia left for us. I take a detour into the bathroom and see Antonia's rabbit vibrator on the sink. I pick it up for inspection and inhale her lady fragrance. I picture it buried deep between her folds and wonder how long before she joins us.

In the kitchen I locate a tray and fill it with the cheese and crackers. I find some fruit in the refrigerator and add it to the party tray, which I carry into the bedroom. Tess is sitting up with her back against the headboard. Her full round breasts are on display for my pleasure.

"Well, aren't you a lovely site. May I serve you some snacks; you'll need something to restore your energy as we have a long evening ahead of us."

I pick up her glass of wine and hand it to her along with the food tray. I climb into bed and sit next to Tess. We sit shoulder to shoulder, drinking wine and feeding each other fruit and cheese and crackers.

Between bites, Tess asks, "I wonder what's keeping Antonia? It's nearly 4:30, I thought she would be finished by now."

As soon as she asks the question, we hear the backdoor open and close. Antonia walks into the bedroom and sees us in bed.

"Well don't you two look cozy? I hope there is room for me? You won't believe my last client. Her name is Rose and this was her first visit to a waxing salon. She is a friend of a friend."

Between bites, Tess asks for all the details. I guess we are in for another long story from Antonia. I suggest that she gets naked and join us on the bed as she relates her tale. I want to see those amazing nipples again.

"Well Rose was a little nervous. She wanted to 'tidy up' for her boyfriend; her words, not mine. He promised to go down on her every chance he gets, if only she had smooth pussy lips. So, I spend time with her explaining the whole process and the many types of looks she could choose. You know, full Brazilian, landing strip, square patch like you have Rob."

I nod and my cock twitches. I'm getting hard as we listen to Antonia.

"Inverted pyramid, Flying V, the whole gamut of looks. She asks if I could shape her pubic hair into a heart. I have done that before, but it takes so long and I wanted to get back here, so I convinced her a nice small triangle on her mound would look good. Well, I get her onto the table, she spreads her legs and I am looking at the most unruly bush I have ever seen. I don't think she had ever trimmed or shaved her pussy."

Tess and I smile at each other. We realize this story is going to go on and on. I once again suggest to Antonia that she strip and join us on the bed. She unbuttons her blouse and drops it on the floor. At least I get to look at her magical breasts as she continues.

"So, this called for drastic measures. I got out my electric clippers and had a field day shearing all of that hair. I swear I could have filled a waste basket with all of the pubes I cut off. I know, I exaggerate, but you get the picture. And since this was her very first time, I had to use the heavy wax. And, it took time to heat and melt. While that was heating up, I cleaned her up with a warm wash cloth and inspected her pussy. She has a very tight pussy for an older woman. I ran my fingers all around the stubble and pinched her folds. She has a very tight crease and her inner labia are almost nonexistent. She told me she has a very small clitoris but it is super sensitive."

I ask, "Are you always this intimate with your clients, especially first timers?"

"Well, yeah, I guess I am. I love my job. I love pussies and cocks. I really love getting to play with new pussies. She wanted me to be aware of her clit and not be surprised if she climaxed while I was waxing her. Guess what, she did orgasm and got really, really wet. I had to stop and let her settle down before finishing. I used the commercial wax on her, but I got the job done and now she has a pretty little triangle of short hair on her mound and smooth lips. She said her boyfriend was going to have a field day and she would have many orgasms. She gave me a nice tip when I finished. So what have you two been up to?"

My cock is once again rock hard after that report. I lower the bed sheet to show them my erection. Tess grabs my shaft and is in heaven, a glass of wine in one hand and a cock in the other. Antonia unbuttons her skirt and steps out of it. She is not wearing panties and her smooth pussy is there for us.

I remind her, "I believe we were waiting for you. Remember, Tess wants to eat your pussy while I fuck her from behind. So, that's the current agenda, come on over. Would you like a glass of Grigio?"

Tess and I pull down the sheets and get out of the bed. Tess arranges some towels while I pour a glass of wine for Antonia. I hand it to her as she sits down on the towels. She sips her wine and I explain that she will lay face up on the bed with her ass about twelve inches from the end. Tess will bend over to have access to her pussy. I'll stand behind Tess and fuck her from the rear.

Antonia smiles, "Well let's do this. I am raring to go and have been for several hours. All this waxing and playing with you all has my pussy on fire. I need an orgasm now."

Antonia finishes her glass of wine and hands the empty to me. She scoots herself back on the bed and lays down with her feet dangling off the end. Tess helps her spread her legs while I watch Tess move in for a closer inspection of Antonia. Tess has been with Antonia before and knows her pussy very well. This is a first for me. Tess runs her fingers along the inner thighs and rubs Antonia's soft outer lips. Her inner labia are quite distended and hang loose about an inch. Tess pulls each flap of her labia apart to reveal Antonia's soft pink center, glistening with moisture. She wasn't kidding when she said she is on fire. Tess is ready to quell that fire with her tongue. Still holding the meaty flaps open, Tess moves in and darts her tongue deep into Antonia's core. I watch Tess feast on the pussy in front of her for several minutes before I move behind her and line my cock up with her gash.

I hold my hard shaft and move it all around Tess's soft ass. I lean into Tess and press my seven inches against her crease, separating her mature buns. My cock nearly disappears between her full ass cheeks. I love the way her ass cushions my hips. I'm ready to fuck her. I pull back, line the tip of my cock with her pussy opening and push. My cock slides right into Tess's well lubed pussy. I split her hairless lips as she accepts my full length. I press into the soft cushion and Tess grunts while she continues to lick Antonia.

It's hard to imagine life getting any better than this. I am balls deep into my gorgeous friend while she satisfies her good friend with a licking. All that is missing right now is a photographer capturing our every move. It would make for a hot porn video on any website.

I continue to pump in and out, as Tess assaults the pussy in front of her. Just like this morning, I rub the tight ring of her ass with my thumb. There is plenty of lubrication leaking from her pussy and I use some to wet her tight sphincter. I press my thumb against her starfish and slide it into her ass. I push further until my thumb is completely buried deep in her rear end. The tight muscle grips my digit as Tess flexes her ass.

Antonia rubs her fingers in circles around her bright pink and oh so wide aureole. Her nipples respond to her touch and the little bumps become quite extended. I'm going to love licking and sucking them. The visual stimulus causes me to slam into Tess which pushes her lips hard against Antonia's cunt. Tess sucks harder on Antonia's inner lips, almost like sucking a cock deep into her throat. This final action sends Antonia over the top.

"Oh gawd Tess, you dirty girl, you have me. Oh gawd, here I go. Aaarrrgggg. Commminnnggg. Commmiinnnnggg so hard."

Antonia presses her thighs together and locks Tess into place. Tess's lips press tight against the soft waxed skin; her tongue laps furiously up and down the wet labia and strikes Antonia's clit with every lick. Antonia lifts her hips off the bed and thrashes about as her orgasm surges though her entire body. She pinches her nipples and pulls them, stretching her tits and adding to her full body sensation.

Tess laps up all of the girl cream that Antonia has to offer. Just as Antonia begins to settle down, Tess erupts in her own climax. I feel her fleshy inner walls grab my cock as her pussy starts to throb. I grab her left hip with my hand to keep her steady, and continue to fuck her from behind. My thumb stays buried in her rear while I slowly pump my cock in and out. Her knees get weak. She places her hands on Antonia's thighs and lifts her mouth in order to breathe.

"I'm coming too. Rob keep fucking me, it feels so good, fill me up with that cock. Pound my wet pussy, make me cum some more. Your thumb feels amazing. Oh yes!"

I follow her orders and continue to slide in and out. It feels like a wet, velvet glove has a tight grip around my shaft. I can feel my thumb through the thin membrane of skin separating her holes. Her juices lubricate my cock, but her tight inner muscles force me to take long slow strokes as she rides out her orgasm. I continue to hold her hip with my left hand and push one last time deep into her pussy. I flex my cock and Tess responds by flexing in mutual satisfaction.

After several moments, Tess regains her footing as the last spasms course through her body. Antonia sits up on the bed and demands that I feed her my cum coated cock. Tess pulls away from me and I slide out from within her folds. My thumb pops out of her ass. She turns and joins Antonia on the bed, and they sit hip to hip. I step closer to Antonia, my hard seven inches points straight out. She grabs my balls and pulls me into her waiting mouth. Antonia licks and slurps Tess's pussy juice from my shaft as she sucks me. Tess wants in on the action and grabs my cock at the base and pulls me from Antonia and into her mouth. She sucks hard, taking as much of my shaft as she can.

Antonia looks at me and warns me,"You better have enough jizz for the two of us."

The ladies continue to have their way with me. I move from Antonia's lips to Tess's and back again. It's almost a competition to see who can make me blow my load.

Tess says, "Come on Rob, I know you have another round of cum in those balls. We're going to suck you dry. Give it to us."

Antonia squeezes my ball sack to emphasize the point. I feel my climax approach as each lady does her best to draw it out of me. I reach down and grab their tits for fun; Tess with her Triple-D's and Antonia with those gorgeous nipples. I knead and squeeze the fun bags as I close in on my orgasm.

"Get ready ladies, I have a super load for you two. Enough to share. I love this double blowjob, who is going to be the lucky recipient."

I feel the surge start at my toes and travel up my legs to my cock. I feel my cock throb as I prepare to unleash another volley of sperm for my lovers. Antonia senses my impending climax, pulls hard on my balls and forces my cock deep into her mouth as the first rope of cum shoots from my tip. She wraps her mouth around my glans as I fill her mouth with two more ejaculations. Her eyes get wide as she takes all of my jizz. I hold onto their tits to keep from falling over as I enjoy the intense feeling.

I have no more to give, so Antonia releases my softening cock. She turns to Tess and they lock lips. Antonia pushes her tongue and my cum into Tess's mouth. They share my sweet load as if it's an expensive cocktail. Their tongues play back and forth while they each swallow some of my sticky essence.

Antonia is the first to speak," Thank you Rob that was worth the wait. Mostly sweet with a touch of salty goodness. What do you think Tess?"

"As good as ever. I'm happy to share."

My ladies spread apart on the bed and I join them sitting in between two naked warm bodies. I wrap my arms around their waists am pull them close together. I love the feeling of their boobs pressed into my sides. Tess reaches over and grabs the glasses of wine for us. We toast to the day of sex and more to come tonight.

"Well ladies, that was extremely satisfying. I look forward to many more waxing sessions. Antonia, you'll have to pencil us in on a regular basis."