One Year Internship Ch. 02 – Interview 1

Story Info
Megan starts the interview process.
8.4k words
4.71
11.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2 -- Interview 1 (Nicole (w/ Steve)

I had such an important decision to make and no time to think. I rubbed my face with my hands mostly to let out some energy but also to feel like I was still moving forward. My mind was on overdrive. Which way do I go? If I leave now what am I going to do about college? How am I going to pay for it? That path still didn't seem any more appealing than it did yesterday or the day before.

My thoughts flipped back to the internship, to the money. I wondered what could be the worst that could happen if I choose to continue? I don't pass their evaluation and I am not offered the internship? No. No. That's not it.

The worst thing that could really happen is that their evaluation includes some kind of extreme sex acts to test my fortitude and commitment. That has to be the worst right? No actually. Not even that.

The absolute worst would be if I have to do some extreme sex acts with several people today and I perform poorly and then I don't get the internship. That would be the absolute worst for sure.

My thoughts were racing. They should give a person more than 15 minutes to make such a major decision. I kept asking myself over and over -- what should I do? Finally I was out of time. Nicole came back into the room. She came over and sat down on the couch next to me, and looked me in my eyes.

After letting out a small smile she tells me, "I know you want to do it. I saw the look in your eyes when I told you about the money. You want it. Very badly in fact. Otherwise you would have left already and gathered up that envelope of money downstairs. The question is whether you are willing to do the work to earn it. The question is whether you have the grit and the staying power to get to the end for the big payday."

She stood up and walked over to the other couch maybe 8 feet from me. When she turned around to face me she commanded, "Stand up."

I stood up without resistance. She continued with the orders, "Stand up straight. Strong posture. Take a deep breath. Smile."

I did as she instructed. It did make me feel better. I felt more confident.

She continued, "You are capable. You are sexy. You are smart. You are hungry. You could be amazing. Better than me if you put your mind to it."

I smiled. I appreciated her building me up. I needed it more than she knew. I took another deep breath.

"Now tell me what your decision is. Do you wish to continue or are we parting ways?"

"I want to continue."

There I said it out loud. She responded, "I did not hear you. What did you say?"

Maybe I didn't actually say it out loud. Maybe it stayed in my head. I repeated it again; making sure it was out loud this time. "I want to continue."

"One more time. Convince me that you actually want this internship."

"I want this internship and I am willing to do anything to get it."

She smiled at me. "That is what I want to hear."

It was like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I had made a decision, the decision I think I wanted to make but was maybe too afraid to say it. I finally made it. I felt lighter and freer for the moment.

Nicole picked up a phone and dialed a number. 'Hey Steve. She is ready for us. Yeah. I think it is going to be good. I'm hopeful.'

She turned to me. "Steve will be here in 5 minutes. Once we get started, we are started. No more informal Q & A. We will start keeping score from this point forward. We don't stop until you either quit or you get through the last interview. Now is the most important time for you to mentally prepare for the rest of the day. Think about what you are willing to do to get this internship and then do it. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Follow me."

She led me through a set of double doors into her bedroom. I stopped in the entryway and assessed what I saw. The room was really nice with a view of the city through a huge window that took up most of the wall on the right side. It looked like there was a master bath off to the left. The bed in the center of the room looked inviting. It was probably a king size that was done up with several big pillows and a sleek thin down comforter. The rest of the room was decorated in warm colors that gave me a sense of ease.

From across the room Nicole commented, "If you get this internship, you can decorate this bedroom and the rest of the apartment as you see fit, since you would be living here for a year."

Steve entered the room from behind me. He broke the daze I was in when he put his hand on the small of my back and whispered in my ear. "I am glad you chose to continue this process. I am looking forward to what is next."

Nicole came over to us and stood next to Steve. She asked, "Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath and replied, "I am ready."

Nicole responded, "Good. Take your clothes off."

Her command seemed abrupt and shocked me a little. I did not come into today thinking that I would be getting naked in front of people I just met this morning. My pause caused Nicole to stare at me impatiently. Since I made a commitment to continue I silently did it. One piece of clothing at a time I exposed myself to them, all the while telling myself things to build my confidence. Once I was completely naked, they started walking around me, looking me up and down. I felt self-conscious.

Steve remarked, "She is quite sexy. I think the staff would like her a lot."

Nicole responded, "I agree. She is very sexy. I'm looking forward to taking her for a test drive."

Steve reached up and ran his hand along the side of my face; his thumb pulling my bottom lip down. He expressed, "I like her lips. They are full and very kissable. And I can definitely picture them around my cock. Megan are you good at sucking cock?"

I hesitated briefly before responding, "I think so."

Nicole replied, "You cannot think so Megan. You need to know so."

Steve added on, "We'll test her out Nicole. You can give her pointers if she needs them."

Nicole slid behind me and reached around and cupped my breasts and squeezed them gently. "What do you think of her tits Steve?"

"They are quite nice. I think the staff and our customers will enjoy them too. What size are your tits Megan?"

"They are currently a C cup, but they seem to still be growing."

Nicole squeezed my tits again, "Yeah, that seems about right." Then she rolled her hands around and pinched my nipples.

It sent a charge through my body and caused my nether regions to wake up. Nicole added, "And her nipples are quite nice. I bet they get as hard as diamonds when she is turned on."

Steve asked, "Your nipples are already quite hard Megan. Are you turned on?"

Before I could answer Nicole reached her right hand down and ran it through my pubic hair and into the tiny folds of my pussy. I knew there was a chance that I was already wet, but I was not sure how much. She slid her fingers around my wetness making sure to dip her middle finger inside a few times. I was still struck as to what was happening. Here I was naked in front of two strangers letting one of them fondle me. Everything was happening so fast. My head was spinning.

I unintentionally let a moan out as the warmness started to proliferate throughout my body. She rubbed my clit in a small circular motion for a few moments before abruptly pulling her hand away. While most of me was being overwhelmed with anxiety, a part of me was disappointed she stopped.

Nicole let go of me and walked around in front of me. I looked up to see her sucking on her fingers. "Steve she is quite wet and has a very tasty pussy. I think she likes the attention."

I stayed quiet and continued to feel self-conscious. I could not admit that I liked it even though I did. Steve continued his walk around me sizing me up. He stopped on my left side and reached down and squeezed my ass. "She has a wonderful ass. Firm and supple."

Nicole hummed her agreement.

Steve continued, "I wonder how turned on she really is Nicole."

I looked at Nicole and she winked at me. I yelped a little bit when Steve moved his hand in between my cheeks and slid his finger along my anal bud. He rotated in a tight circular motion putting just enough pressure to force my pink star to react. I tried to stay calm but this experience was so new to me. No one including myself had done anything more than clean back there before today.

Nicole stepped forward and lifted my chin. She looked into my eyes and told me, "Today. All of us are going to have our way with you. I want you to let yourself go and enjoy the experience. But you must also give back. We expect you to make all of us cum. Show us what you got. Remember this is an evaluation of whether you can perform the sexual duties of this internship."

I nervously nodded. The rational part of my brain knew that I needed to go all out if I really wanted this internship. The somewhat dormant sexual part of my brain started screaming that it wanted more.

As Steve continued to rub my asshole, Nicole reached down and started rubbing my pussy again. She asked, "Steve, do you think that Megan should shave her pussy bald or keep some of her brown pubes?"

All the synaptics in my brain were firing. So many sensations were surging through my body at once. My body started responding to their touch. I tried to keep myself together and stay in control, but I couldn't avoid letting out a moan. I spread my legs and arched my ass slightly to give each of them easier access.

Steve replied to Nicole, "I think the leadership team may be looking for a brunette to give themselves and the others a change of pace from you and your sexy blonde, shaved self. I propose she shave around her snatch and trim the rest a bit to keep it tidy."

"That's a good idea. What do you think Megan?"

I exhaled deeply and responded, "Anything to get this role."

"That's the spirit Megan," replied Nicole.

She leaned in and kissed me. I was hesitant at first, but warmed up to her quickly. Her lips were soft. She slid two fingers into my wet pussy and I responded by opening my mouth to moan. She slid her tongue into my mouth and I naturally started kissing her back, with my tongue responding to hers.

Nicole put more pressure on my pussy and started fingering me faster. I was having a hard time maintaining our kiss as I felt an orgasm brewing. I tried to push it down with no success. Finally I pulled away so I could moan out loud. Nicole whispered in my ear, "Are you trying to cum for me you little slut?"

She smiled at me and kept up the intensity for a few more minutes. I let out a long guttural moan in her ear before my legs started shaking. Suddenly she stopped and walked away. I stood there slumped over with my chest heaving. I glanced up to see Nicole walking over to Steve who was sitting in a chair by the window. I didn't even notice he had left me.

Nicole let me recover for a brief moment before commanding me, "Lie down on the bed. On your back."

I did what I was told. As I crawled onto the bed, I heard Nicole add on, "All the way up to that first pillow."

I crawled the remaining few feet and lay down on my back. A few small adjustments and I was finally quite comfortable. I looked over to her as if to ask what was next.

"Masturbate. I want to see you pleasure yourself."

Even though I am not one that normally masturbates I know what to do. I had a momentary thought of resistance to her request, but then remembered that I made a commitment to see this through no matter what. I spread my legs open and ran my right hand through my pubes and over my pussy. I was surprised at to feel how incredibly wet I was. So much so that I felt myself leaking down my asscrack and onto the comforter.

I pinched my clit between my index and middle fingers and slowly moved in a clockwise motion. With my left hand I gripped my right breast pinching my nipple slightly. I felt the warmth rush through my body again as my orgasm began to stir. I took a brief second to open my eyes and glance at my audience.

Both were still clothed. Steve was standing next to Nicole rubbing her breast and she was rubbing his cock. I closed my eyes again and quickened my pace with my right hand. It was not long before my moans became more pronounced. For the most part I forgot there other people in the room and concentrated on what I was feeling.

A few minutes later I felt my orgasm approaching and started to breathe more heavily and rock my hips when Nicole yelled, "Stop!"

I opened my eyes and saw Nicole standing next to the bed. She had her hand extended. "That is enough of that. Come with me."

I let go of myself and took her hand. She pulled me off the bed and led me to the bathroom. I stood just inside the doorway and watched her walk over and turn on the shower. As she scurried around the bathroom gathering things I took in the details. The bathroom was larger than you would normally find in an apartment. It had double sinks with matching mirrors and counters, a full Jacuzzi tub, and a very large shower. There were two showerheads; one was a handheld that could be taken off the wall. It also had a tiled seat against the side.

My gaze was broken when Nicole told me to get in the shower. She handed me a hair tie and said, "We are going to get you ready for today. Do not get your hair wet or your face. I don't think we have time for you to dry your hair or redo your makeup."

I got in the shower and felt the warm water hit my body. It felt amazing like the first few minutes of every shower does. Ordinarily I try to stand there for a while and truly enjoy the warm water before starting to wash. Not today. There was no chance of relaxing today. I needed to keep moving and stay alert.

I started to twirl in the water and by the time I was done getting my body wet, Nicole was naked and standing next to me. She leaned in and kissed me softening my anxiety some. We kissed for a few moments before she pulled away, handed me some shaving cream, and told me to sit on the seat. I was a little unnerved bouncing back and forth between intimate Nicole and drill sergeant Nicole.

She commented, "I completely agree with Steve. I think the staff would appreciate some hair above your pussy but you've got to clean up the rest. I want the area around your snatch completely bare and I want you to clean up your bikini line. The length is fine for now, but I would not let it get much longer."

I felt like I had always kept my grooming in good shape but had never fully shaved around there before. I think Nicole saw that I was struggling and gave me some pointers. Once I felt I was done she wanted to inspect. I stood up to make it easier and she investigated and nodded her head in acceptance. Then she told me to turn around and bend over. For the next few minutes she meticulously searched and plucked any random hairs she found around my back entry. As she plucked, I recognized that this by far the weirdest interview I would probably ever have.

She finally popped up and commented, "You would need to make it a regular habit to keep yourself like this, no hair anywhere except that trimmed patch above your pussy. Do you understand?"

I nodded to show that I understood.

She continued, "Next up, it is time to clean out your ass."

I frowned and replied, "What does that mean? My ass isn't dirty. I mean I took a shower this morning before coming here."

"I'm sure you did. But I am not talking about the outside. I am talking about cleaning out the inside."

Nicole saw the confused look on my face and expanded. "I'm getting you ready for anal sex. You are going to do it today. Today is the day for you to figure out if it is something you can do because in this role you will need to do it over the course of the year."

She went on to explain to me what we were doing and why. It turned out to be the weirdest feeling ever to be filled up with water to the point of being in pain and then flush it all out. And then do it again and again.

Thankfully, we were soon done with that exercise. She put her supplies down and grabbed a loofah and some body wash. She rubbed it across my chest and around my breasts, paying extra attention to my nipples; which were getting harder by the second.

She leaned in and kissed me gently. Her hands started to wander around to scrub my back. As she went lower down my back I felt her body creep ever closer to mine. Soon her pert breasts were smashed against me. It was erotic to have another sexy woman's naked body soaped up and rubbing against mine.

Nicole's hands made their way in between my supple cheeks. She started massaging and squeezing the inner most parts of my ass as her kissing intensified. I felt myself melting into her grasp and my pussy starting to tingle. I was getting even more turned on by the second and caught myself wanting her to touch me more.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her in tight. She responded by rubbing her middle finger around my anus. Maybe is was a result of being turned on by all of this foreplay, but it felt wonderful to have her rub my sensitive anal bud.

A moment later she slid her fingertip into my ass. Instead of flinching, I arched my ass a little bit inviting her in more. Some place deep inside me that I didn't recognize wanted her to do it; wanted her to violate my virgin asshole. She took the hint and pushed her finger in deeper and swirled it around. I broke our kiss and moaned in her ear. The finger inside me was unlocking pleasure receptors never touched before and I loved it.

Nicole continued trying to kiss me in an effort to maintain the intimacy, but I had to break away again when she slid a second finger into my ass. I couldn't stop myself from moaning louder than before. The sensation was surprisingly powerful. I felt like it was an accelerator button bringing me closer to an orgasm. She whispered in my ear, "You might turn out to love anal yet."

She pulled her fingers out of my ass and presented them to my mouth. When I did not react, she looked into my eyes intensely. "We cleaned your ass out Megan. What is the issue?"

I recognized her point and opened my mouth slowly allowing her to push her fingers in. I sucked on them hesitantly. As I did she lectured me, "Megan, in this job you are going to have to do some things that you currently think are nasty once in a while. You need to prepare your mind for it and do the best you can to prepare your body for it. What happens if a guy fucks you in your ass, cums in your ass and then asks you to clean his cock off with your mouth? What are you going to do?"

She pulled her fingers from my mouth and I tried to think of a response. Finally she answered for me, "You are going to be okay with it because you know you cleaned your ass out and with your new mindset you are not going to care because you are there to earn tips and bonuses. Right?"

Reluctantly I nodded my head and bowed in shame. Doubt crept back into my mind on whether I could do this internship. All the stories she told me of her bad experiences came to the front of my mind at once.

Her voice got very firm. "I am trying to get this into your head Megan. Change your mindset or you won't even make it through today let alone make it through the year."

I nodded my head again.

She ordered me, "Stand up straight and take a deep breath."

I stood up straight and pushed my shoulders back and filled my lungs with air.

"You are beautiful enough and sexy enough and smart enough to do really well in this internship. With you it is all mindset. Take another deep breath."

I did and as I exhaled she continued, "Megan... now is the time girl. I want you to let yourself go. Let your inhibitions go. Enjoy yourself and feel good. You need to go after this with everything you have every single day or you might as well get out of my apartment and head home now. You got that?"