One Year Internship Ch. 03 – Interview 2

Story Info
Megan continues the interview process.
6.3k words
4.66
8.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3 -- Interview 2 (Steve w/ Nicole)

I sat down feeling a little exhausted. Nicole handed me a bottle of water. "It is important to stay hydrated today and every day for that matter."

I thanked her and took a long swig emptying half the bottle. Steve walked away headed back to the bedroom. Megan walked around the counter and stood in front of me. I looked up at her as she started to talk. "Stand up. You know the drill."

I stood up, pulled my shoulders back, and took a deep breath.

She continued, "A couple things I want you to remember today. First, when you get a break in between people or in between events, you need to breathe. Breathing is super important. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head. We each took a drink from our water bottle. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder and continued, "Steve isn't here, so be honest with me. How bad do you want this internship?"

I replied, "I am going to do what it takes to get it; whatever that is."

"I don't want you to pursue this internship because you feel like you have no other options. I want you to pursue this internship because you think it is a great opportunity to jumpstart your career and to make a ton of money. Which is it?"

I thought for a moment before responding. "The first several thoughts that jumped into my head just now were all positives things about this internship and none of them were negatives about not doing this internship."

"That's really good. If you genuinely want this internship, I am going to tell you how to get it."

I nodded my head and looked at her intently. "There are two main things that if you master them you will not only make it through today but you will be incredibly successful this next year."

"I want this internship and I want to be as successful as I can be. So anything you are willing to tell me I will take to heart."

"First, is about your mentality. I have said it many times and I will probably say it many more times. That is how important it is. I had a hard first month as I kept getting surprised every single day and there were several times that first month that I wanted to quit. Until I changed my mentality."

"What did you change it to?"

"I changed it to having zero expectations and being surprised by nothing. I started going into every event thinking anything could happen and I should be prepared for anything. It did not make every event fun, but at least I was able to take all the interesting situations in stride. How you approach each interview today and every event ongoing should you get this internship is made easier with the right mentality."

"That makes sense. What is the other main thing?"

"The more important one of the two is to go all out, every day, every event, every time. It is 100% true that the more effort you put into everything at this company, the more you will be rewarded. Go into it with the right mindset and do everything you can to make it an awesome success."

I pondered her words for a minute. She looked over her shoulder one more time recognizing that Steve was nowhere in sight.

She stepped a little closer to me and lowered her voice. She asked, "What do you think the interview with Steve is going to include?"

I replied, "I think he is going to want me to suck his cock and we will have sex."

"Be more specific."

"Ummm. He is going to want to cum in my mouth?"

"And what will you do if that happens?"

"I will swallow it."

"Not a perfect answer but acceptable."

"What would have been a perfect answer?"

"If you had said, I am going to suck him until he gets hard in my mouth and then I am going to deepthroat him and play with his balls until he can't hold back anymore. Then he is going to explode in my mouth and I am going to hold it there until he is done and then I am going to show it to him before I swallow it down. Then I will smile at him and show him my empty mouth proving that I swallowed his seed. Then I will clean up his cock bringing him back to life so he can fuck me."

I looked at her in awe. "Do you see the difference?" she asked.

I nodded my head. She continued, "You need to prepare for everything and put everything into it. Make it a show. Make it as enjoyable and memorable as possible to the people you are with. Play to their preferences and make them feel invincible. Make them feel like you are getting off on making them feel amazing. That is how you get big tips and big bonuses. Do you get that?"

I nodded my head. She looked over her shoulder once again. No Steve yet. She looked at me again and asked, "What kind of sex do you think you and Steve will have? And before you answer, consider what we just talked about."

I considered it before I responded. "We are going to have sex in many different positions. I will moan really slutty and let him know he is the best man I have ever been with until he cums deep in my pussy."

"Not bad. You are getting better. I would have added some things like I will ride him hard and try to give him experiences he has never had before. Or I would have included cleaning his cock after he has cum deep inside me. Or I might even have added in anal sex."

"Anal sex?" I asked.

"You did not think we were cleaning your ass out just because right? I am going to assume that one of the senior leaders you are interviewing with today might want anal sex and we don't want that to be your first time. So I am pretty sure that Steve is going to fuck you in your ass."

My eyes glazed over as I sat in thought. Going through the process of cleaning out my ass gave me an indication that it was possible. But being this close to it brought on a bit of anxiety. My thoughts were broken when I heard Steve yell from the bedroom. "Megan, it's time!"

Nicole leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "Mindset Megan. Change your mindset and go perform."

As I made my way into the bedroom I diligently tried to get myself in the right frame of mind. Nicole convinced me that this internship was there for the taking. I just needed to reach out and grab it.

As I entered the room, Steve held his hand out indicating that I should come to him. As I approached I reached my hand out to connect to his. He grabbed it and pulled me into him. Steve is at least 6 inches taller than I am so he had to lean down to kiss me. I opened my mouth to accept him in. It was a very sensual kiss that set the tone.

Steve finally broke the kiss and stood back up. He smiled down on me and said, "Would you be so kind as to undress me?"

I returned a smile and started unbuttoning his dress shirt. He pulled his arms out of it and I lay it over the chair in the corner where he was sitting earlier. He kissed me again, shorter this time, before lifting his arms so I could pull off his undershirt. I added it to the chair and when I turned back to him I was awestruck at his chiseled abs and developed chest.

I ran my hand up and down his chest several times before he leaned in to kiss me again. As our tongues danced I recognized that my pussy was leaking down my leg. I was already very in to Steve and was looking forward to what was next.

He broke the kiss and raised his eyebrow. I got the hint and dropped to my knees to undo his belt. In a flash his pants were added to the chair and I was face to face with a pair of bikini briefs hiding his bulge. I looped my fingers into his waistband and pulled them down. His semi-erect cock sprang free almost hitting me in my face.

I took a moment to pull in what I was glaring at. His cock was about half-mast, pretty much pointing at me. He looked to be about 4-5 inches at the moment. The most startling thing was that he had zero hair. He was completely shaved clean around his cock and balls.

Steve interrupted my gaze when he said, "Do you think you could help get me the rest of the way up?"

I looked up at him and processed what he said. I nodded and then returned my gaze back to his cock. I reached out and gripped it with my right hand and slowly stroked him. I looked back up at him and he raised his eyebrow. I knew what he wanted and I knew I must do it.

I took one last look at his manhood before I slid my mouth over the top of his little helmet. I slowly bobbed my head up and down taking more of him in each time. I gently sucked putting enough pressure on his cock to bring him to life. This was a very easy oral job so far.

As I sucked on him I could feel his shaft growing and getting stiffer. A few moments later I pulled off of him to see what his fully erect member looked like. It was easily twice as long as it was when I started. He was probably 9 inches long and skinny. I stroked his glistening manhood with my right hand as I looked up at him as if to ask what was next.

"Thank you Megan. We can get back to that in a little bit. Climb up on the bed and lie on your back."

I stood up and walked a few feet over to the bed. I lay down and started to scoot myself up to the pillow like before when Steve stopped me. "No. No. Not up that far. Scoot back down here to the edge of the bed."

I slid myself back to the edge. He parted my legs and hovered over the top of me. I could feel a little of his weight against me as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in tight. Feeling my breasts smashed against his chest was a huge turn-on.

He continued to kiss me and push the action. My legs gave no resistance when he pulled them up. I felt his erection pressing against my pubic bone. He pushed himself against me letting me know he was there.

Steve broke the kiss and gently worked his way down my neck to my breasts. He gripped them with his strong hands and went back and forth pleasuring them with his mouth. By the time he was done, my pussy was dripping down my ass and my nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. He looked over to Nicole who was sitting in the chair and said, "Her nipples do get hard as diamonds when she is turned on."

Nicole nodded and his attention came back to me. He kissed his way down my stomach pushing my legs up higher along the way. He commented, "You have a delicious looking pussy Megan." He ran his tongue up the entire length of my pussy and then confirmed, "Mmmm hmmm. You are delicious."

Steve sucked and prodded my wet pussy for several minutes. About halfway through I felt him grip onto my plug and move it around. I moaned my appreciation as I felt an orgasm stirring. As he flicked my clit, I could feel him pull the plug until it popped out of my ass. He continued for a couple more minutes pushing his tongue in and out of my pussy. I felt my orgasm getting closer and was quite disappointed when he stopped and kissed his way back up to breasts. After a brief stop bringing my nipples back to attention, he moved the rest of the way up and kissed me again.

I was extremely horny. My pussy was tingling and my nipples were so hard they were stabbing Steve in his chest. He lifted his head up slightly and looked deeply into my eyes. It was intense and grabbed my full attention. He whispered, "Are you ready?"

Without thinking I nodded. I met his glare and did not recognize the shift in his hips. The head of his cock parted my labia and he pushed slightly. His eyes continued to hold my gaze as the expression on my face changed. My mouth slowly opened wide as I felt his cock penetrate my wetness. His gaze did not break as he slowly pumped into me driving more of his length in with each stroke.

My eyes remained locked on his as I started moaning. I thought his cock was most of the way in when he whispered to me again, "Are you ready for more?"

I didn't really answer before he leaned in and kissed me. It was sloppy as I was still trying to breath. I didn't really notice him pulling my legs up higher. When he pushed the rest of his manhood into me, I broke our kiss and yelled out. "Oohhh fuck!"

Nicole chimed in from across the room, "Don't hurt her Steve. She has a lot more to do today."

Steve rose up till he was almost standing. He pushed my legs back toward my body and starting pumping his cock in and out of me again. The angle and his depth were almost too much for me. I felt like I had a dozen orgasms all building at once.

"You like this cock Megan?"

I tried to muster a response. "Mrrmmrmm"

Steve pulled his cock almost completely out of me and paused. "What was that Megan?"

Breathing heavily I gathered myself enough to respond. "Yes! It is amazing. I am going to... Ahhh Fuck!"

Steve did not let me finish before he shoved his cock all way in again. I could feel the head of his stiff tool bashing against the walls of my insides. I had never been penetrated so deeply before.

He gripped onto my legs and picked up the pace considerably. The sounds of his hips smacking against the backs of my legs filled the room. My orgasm was getting ever so close. My moans were almost continuous now.

I mostly heard Nicole from the corner, "Don't hold out on her Steve. Let her have her orgasm."

Steve continued to pound into me until I couldn't take it anymore. As if he sensed it, he shoved his cock in deep one last time and held it there when my orgasm hit. My pussy squeezed his cock and pulsed a dozen times as my pussy flooded his balls with wetness. I groaned one long moan until my orgasm had subsided.

I lay there trying to regain my breath, around 9 inches of cock still lodged inside of me. I looked up at Steve and tried to smile. He was dripping sweat and breathing a little heavily. He pulled himself out of me, let go of my legs, and took two steps back. I felt so empty. I looked at Steve again and he wagged his finger to me.

I scooted myself to very edge of the bed and let my legs down. I flipped off of the bed and ended up standing in front of Steve. He leaned down and kissed me. It was short and powerful. When we broke the kiss he expressed, "You have a nice tight pussy Megan. But I want you back to sucking my cock."

I dropped to my knees and looked at his erect manhood. It was glistening with my juices. Nicole appeared at my side. She exclaimed, "One of my favorite things to do is suck a cock after it has been inside my pussy. I like to taste myself on a man's dick. Go ahead."

I had never done this before in my life, but today was a day filled with experiences like this. Steve moved forward pressing the head of his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted him in. I could immediately taste my juices on him. I was incredibly turned on thinking about his cock just being in my pussy and giving me a leg shaking orgasm and now I was sucking the evidence off of his manhood.

Nicole continued to chatter in my ear, "Suck your juices off of his cock. Lick it until it is clean. Suck his balls too."

I alternated between sucking him into my mouth and licking his shaft and his balls. I got several approving moans from Steve. But Nicole was not satisfied. She continued to push me, "Megan remember your mindset. You need to go after it. Suck him like you are trying to blow his mind."

I continued to work him over, maybe with a little more vigor and intention. Steve's moans continued to provide me positive reinforcement. It was not good enough for Nicole as she continued, "Deepthroat him. Take his cock all the way in."

I knew of the concept, but had never tried to do it in my life. I slid my mouth down his cock until it hit the back of my throat. I tried to push it, but it would not budge. Nicole instructed, "Relax your throat and change your angle slightly."

I did as she said and I felt his cock push into my throat. It felt super weird so I pulled him completely out. I looked at Nicole and she nodded at me to try again. Once more I slid my mouth over his head and down his shaft. I relaxed my throat and let his manhood fill every little space I had. Mind over matter kicked in as the weirdness of what I was doing was more intense this time. I forced myself farther down his shaft until my throat had a reaction. I pulled him out of my mouth and coughed several times.

Nicole laughed and commented, "Looks like you are going to have to work on that gag reflex Megan. You need to relax your throat even more."

I gave her a sarcastic smile and went down his cock again. Over and over I pushed him into my throat. I started to get used to the feeling and I seemed to relax even more. Within a few minutes I was able to take most of him down my throat without gagging.

Nicole commented again, "Next time you take him down your throat I want you to hold him there."

I followed her instructions. As soon as I had him lodged in my throat Nicole continued, "Now flex your throat muscles."

As weird as the request seemed, I did what she asked. When I flexed the muscles in my throat it gripped his cock and he let out a deep moan. I pulled his cock out and choked again. Nicole laughed and explained, "Those are a couple tricks I use to make a man feel good and move him toward cumming. I can teach you several others if you make it through today and get this internship. Now get back to it, you have a job to do."

I went back to work on Steve with more intention. I mixed in some of the new techniques that Nicole taught me along with my own special skills. After a few more minutes of this work, I could feel Steve getting harder and moving his hips. I knew he was getting close.

Steve slid his fingers into my hair and started pushing my head down on his cock. I heard him grumble, "Just like that Megan. I am about to cum in your mouth. I want you to take my seed and swallow it down your throat."

I hummed my agreement and let him fuck my mouth until he was ready. Suddenly he stopped and left the head of his cock sit on my tongue. Even though I thought I was ready, the first gush took me by surprise. I recovered and swallowed it in time for the next one. For the next minute, he poured cum into my mouth and I sent it down my throat. I could hear Nicole next to me cheering me on, "That's right Megan, take that cum in your mouth and swallow it down."

I cleaned up his cock making sure there were no more little bits to be had. He looked down on me with a big smile. I fell back onto my feet and looked at Nicole who gave me a nod of approval. Steve commented, "That was nice Megan. Good job." As he walked toward the bathroom he remarked, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

I sat there for a moment contemplating. My brain was playing tricks on me as I thought about how weird, unexpected, and exciting this whole morning had been.

Nicole stood up and asked me how I was doing. I replied, "I am feeling very good. I guess I should ask you how you think I am doing. Am I passing the evaluation?"

"I think you are doing pretty well. There are certain instances where your inexperience is coming through. But you can overcome those with the right mindset and effort."

I nodded and asked, "What do I need to do differently or better?"

"It is about mindset Megan. It always has been. Nearly every person I have been with at this company, including the ones you will interview with today, want to see excitement, engagement, interest, effort, happiness. They want to see those way more than technique. Don't get me wrong you need to make them cum, but it if takes you a little while longer but are enthusiastic about doing it then they will be on board."

I nodded my understanding. Nicole walked over to the chair and sat down. From across the room she gave me my parting comment, "I cannot say it enough. You need to have the mindset that you are going to go after it and leave no room for error."

Steve walked back into the room and I motioned for him to come to me. As he walked the dozen steps to me I watched his manhood swing and bounce with each step. He barely got a comment out before my mouth was back on his cock. I sucked him hard and massaged his balls. His voice quickly went from asking me what I wanted to him moaning his appreciation.

12