One Year Internship Ch. 08 – Orientation

Story Info
Megan starts her internship.
20.6k words
4.78
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to go through a few people, but I was finally being patched through. A few rings in and he answered the phone, "Hello, this is Jon."

I could hardly hold in my excitement, "Hi Jon, this is Megan."

Jon replied, "Megan, Hi! So glad you called me."

"I wasn't completely sure that you wanted me to call you directly, but I felt you wouldn't be upset when I told you the news."

"I was hoping you would call me. I assume you have made a decision?"

"I have made my decision. I have signed the offer letter and am ready to move forward with this internship."

"That is excellent news Megan. Was your decision influenced at all by your desire to fully take me in all of your lovely openings?"

I laughed, "Maaaaybe. I am a very goal-oriented person who loves a challenge."

Jon laughed with me and replied, "That's great. I am delighted that you are joining us. The team will also be very happy to hear the news."

I took a deep breath. I think this was the decision I wanted to do all along, but I was now committed. I asked, "So now that we made it through this small step, what is next?"

"Have you told anyone else?"

"I have not. I called the main number and she forwarded me to your admin who forwarded me to you."

"Then the next step is for you to call Steve and let him know you've accepted. Then he can direct you. I think you'd need to come in and submit your signed offer letter and potentially spend a bit of time with Steve and Nicole on making sure you have everything ready for your first day."

"Okay that sounds great."

"In fact, I can connect you from here... Where is that button... Ah. There it is. Megan, I look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks. Thanks so much for calling me and letting me know."

I heard the phone click and the now familiar forwarding tone came on. He answered soon after, "Good afternoon, this is Steve."

"Hi Steve, this is Megan."

"Hi Megan. So happy to hear from you. Please tell me you are calling to let me know that you are accepting the offer."

"That is exactly why I am calling you. I spoke to Jon and told him already and then he forwarded me to you for next steps."

I heard Steve let out a huge sigh of relief. "Most excellent! Yes. Next steps. Uh... I need you to bring the offer letter and the packet in so we can get that to HR. And we need to connect with Nicole so we can walk through the next two weeks and prep for your orientation. When can you come in?"

"I can come in right now. Are you and Nicole available?"

There was a pause on the other side. I assumed he was looking at his calendar. He soon came back. "It is almost 1:30 right now. I have a quick phone call to make and then I am free. Let me look at Nicole's calendar and block off some time."

I waited through another pause. I could hear him talking to himself, "Okay, so Nicole... dang she is always so busy... Uh... She is open at 4. So, if you come in by 2, then I could walk through some things with you, and have you meet with HR and with IT and then we can catch up with her at 4. She has another appointment at 5, so we only have an hour. Yeah, I think that might work."

He came back to the phone and asked, "As you might expect Nicole is a bit busy, but I think we can fit in what we need in between appointments. Can you be in here a bit after 2 pm?"

I replied, "That works for me. I'll see you shortly."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. My heart was beating fast. It was starting to become real. 'My journey begins now I guess,' I thought to myself.

A little more than a half hour later I was at the front desk asking for Steve. The receptionist notified him I was waiting. As he exited the elevator, we exchanged smiles and greetings and he asked me to follow him. He directed us to the seventh floor, one I had not been to before.

We exited the elevator, and as we weaved our way through a sea of cubicles, I saw what looked to be offices on the outer rim. Soon enough we came upon his office. He motioned for me to sit in a chair opposite his desk. His office was not as big or as nice as Stella's or Matt's, but his chairs were more comfortable.

He sat at his desk and began, "I am really happy you accepted the offer for this internship. I was a bit concerned about how the rest of your day went and whether that would scare you off. How did the rest of your day go?"

"I think it went fine. My meeting with Matt was good. He was an attentive lover and I felt like I got into my groove with him. Stella was interesting."

"Did she boss you around and make you do anything surprising?"

I laughed. "I didn't think it was too bad, but I am starting to worry given Jon asked me the same question. Should I be worried?"

He paused. "Not necessarily, but as a general statement you should consider where your line might be and make sure you are prepared to react accordingly."

His comment made me nervous. Although, stay calm and be prepared is sound advice anyway.

He asked, "So, what about Victor? How did that go?"

"You mean Victor, Frank, and Arthur?"

"Victor, Frank, and Arthur... what do you mean?"

I mean I knocked on the door to the apartment next to Nicole's. Victor answered the door and led me in. And lo and behold, Frank and Arthur are standing in the living room."

"So, he brought two guys along? For what?"

"I think Victor wanted to test me out under extreme conditions."

"So, all three guys fucked you?"

"They did. For more than three hours."

"Holy Shit! And you still accepted this internship after that?"

I smiled, "I did. I'm here aren't I?"

"Yes you are. You are way more ready for this that I anticipated. That is amazing."

Steve sat there for a minute in wonder, his mouth still partially hanging open. He finally continued, "Ok. Let's move on. How did things go with Jon after that then?"

"Jon was wonderful. He did not make me go through any sexual evaluation with him. He just had several confirming questions for me."

"He did not want to take you for a test drive himself?"

"Oh, I think he wanted to, but after I told him about my time with Victor and his guys he held off."

Steve sat there with a surprised look on his face. "Huh... so no sex with Jon?"

"I did give him a nice blowjob, as way of saying thank you for going easy on me."

Steve laughed. "Okay, so at least he got something. We want to keep him happy."

"I'm sure."

"So how is your body feeling after such a busy day yesterday?"

"My body feels pretty good overall. I felt good enough for a run this morning. I have a little soreness in my lady parts and my throat, but of course I have not tried to stick anything in my pussy or my ass today so that might be a different story."

Steve laughed again. "Excellent. We'll let's walk through the next two weeks then."

Steve and I went through several things. All the practical things like mail, medical (or lack thereof), and what personal effects I should bring with me and how I would do that. He also explained that he is the single person committee on all expenses related this role including the incidentals I might need. He mentioned that later today when I meet Nicole I should walk through the process and put in an order for what I need for my first day.

When we finished his list, he said, "Listen, I have one more topic today before I send you off to meet with HR and with IT. I hope this is the only time we ever talk about it. Because if I talk to you about it again, that means something went wrong."

A small bit of worry creeped in. He continued, "Birth control. You need to take your pills. If you get pregnant during your activities here, it would be catastrophic."

I nodded my head, "Of course."

He continued, "Related... STD's. Most people that participate in this activity as I call it, test themselves regularly or they are in monogamous relationships. I feel those are a very low risk for STD's. We have testing here onsite so you should test regularly as well. But we expect everyone here to be clean."

I nodded. I tried to stop my mind from racing. He continued, "But that does not account for every single employee. It does not account for the employee that brings someone from the outside to your activity, which happens from time to time. It does not cover the people that you meet on sales calls and the like."

That did it. I could not stop my mind from racing. I had not spent much time thinking about this. Maybe I should have. He continued, "If you ever feel like you want the person to wear a condom, you can propose it, but it could get messy and political if you know what I mean."

I was not sure how to respond. I had so many thoughts bouncing around in my head. I finally replied, "I understand."

He saw my concern. "I can tell you, if it makes you feel any better, is that I have been the manager of the three interns before you and none of them got pregnant or contracted any notable STD's. We definitely want to keep you safe, because keeping you safe keeps the rest of us safe."

I nodded. I was already working to convince myself that they were taking all the precautions they could and that everything would be alright.

He continued, "You can spend some time talking to Nicole in an hour or so. But I need to get you off to HR to turn in your signed offer letter, and for them to get the rest of the paperwork filled out. Then they will take you to IT to get your computer and your accounts hooked up. When you are done, call me and we can meet at your future apartment."

That brought a smile back to my face. 'My future apartment', I liked the sound of that. He led me around the corner on the seventh floor and introduced me to a young bubbly blonde. "Hi Kristy, this is Megan. She is an intern that is going to be starting in a couple weeks. Her information is in her folder on the main drive. Let me know if you have any questions."

Kristy thanked him and he left. Per her instructions, I took the open chair next to her cube and brought it next to her desk and sat down. She looked to be not much older than I was. She had very styled wavey blonde hair, a tanned complexion, and a bright smile. To my surprise, I looked at her lips lustfully and imagined how they would feel if I kissed them. I had never had lesbian thoughts about another female before.

She broke my gaze by getting down to business. We went through a lengthy process of filling out a ton of paperwork around my offer letter, signed disclosures, setting up direct deposit, etc. In all, it took almost an hour to go through all of that. I was nervous that I was not going to make my 4 pm appointment with Nicole.

I thanked her and she took me to the staircase on her side of the floor. We walked down one flight and in the door to the sixth floor. She commented, "I am taking you to IT. They are directly below me and it is faster than taking the elevator."

She led me over to a guy's cube that was filled with computers and wires and monitors. I had never seen a true Corporate American IT desk, but I imagined this is what it would like. She introduced me, "Hi Todd. This is Megan. She is the intern that we just onboarded. You need to do your magic to get her stuff set up. Her start date is in a couple weeks."

I thanked her again and she vanished. I sat down next to Todd, and he got started. While he did his thing I bounced back and forth between looking at him and looking around his cube. His cube was a mess, and he was not much better. He wore a very baggy pair of dress pants with decade old converse tennis shoes. His tee shirt was faded gray with pale red sleeves. It had a design on the front, but I was afraid to look too closely to see what it was. He had a decent haircut which was overshadowed by his dirty shave. I had always assumed that appearance was not high on the list of a tech nerd.

He let me use his computer to create my accounts. He mentioned something about my computer being ready for me when I get here in two weeks and that all my stuff would be set up. He told me that there is a digital document that will be placed on my laptop that has instructions for how to do everything and contact numbers otherwise. He flashed his crooked smile and expressed that if there was anything else I needed, to please let him know.

I looked at the clock, 3:51 pm. I asked him if I could borrow his phone. I dialed Steve and he told me to meet him at the apartment. I said goodbye to Todd and headed for the elevator to the fifth floor.

As I exited the elevator, I took a glance at the apartment where I fucked Victor and his guys the day before. To this point, it was still a fond memory. I rang the doorbell to Nicole's apartment. I was surprised when she answered the door and welcomed me in. I was barely in the door when she gave me a huge hug and a soft kiss on the lips.

She invited me to sit in the living room and brought me a bottled water. I was very thankful for that. She opened, "I am sooooo glad you accepted this internship. I think you will do amazing. And I truly did not want to interview anyone else."

"How many people did you interview before me?"

"To be honest, I did not..." she included her air quotes, "Interview anyone else. Steve does a good job of vetting them before they get to me. I did have a few get to me for the info session."

"And none of them wanted to continue with the formal interviews?"

"They did not. At the end of the day, they all fell out when they found out how hard it is. I guess no one wants to work these days regardless of the benefits."

I nodded.

She continued, "Well tell me about how the rest of your day went yesterday."

I gave her the similar rundown to what I gave Steve. Her only response was "Classic Victor."

We laughed about a couple things and then moved on. Nicole mentioned that she has a journal that was handed down to her and she asked that I continue to maintain it and pass it on. It contains details on a ton of people, their likes, their dislikes, their tendencies, who has bad breath or a bad fetish, who has a big cock, or who's cum tastes bad. You know, all the important things.

As we talked, Steve showed up and joined us in the living room. She acknowledged him and then continued. She reached over to the end table and grabbed a pad of paper. I gathered that it had her list of topics for me.

"Let's start with incidentals you might need for day one. I'll show you the process and how to get the order in. Steve here will approve, and we can move on."

We walked through what she anticipated she was going to leave and what else I might need. I think my order came up to four hundred dollars. Steve approved without thinking about it.

She added on, "Incidentals also include clothes. I expect you will want to bring a few of your favorites, but for the most part I suggest you use this as an opportunity to get some quality outfits. I can make some suggestions."

She took me to several web pages, and we ended up buying a ton of things for me. There were 4 different online stores and the total for everything was over three thousand. Nicole told Steve, "It is the first one. Not all of them will be this big." He approved it.

Related, she asked me to get up and follow her. We took a stroll around the apartment, and she asked if I wanted anything changed.

I replied, "What do you mean changed?"

"Well, the first intern did a good job of doing the initial decor updates. Each intern since has added or changed a few things to make it more personal. So, I am asking you if you want to add or change anything."

As surprised as I was to have this option, I quickly recovered and gave her a handful of preferences. Steve joked by saying he was confident they would be approved and done by the time I start.

She continued down her list. "Next up is scheduling and your calendar. I will walk through all the specifics of that with you in more detail when you start and have your own calendar to manage. Until then, I will manage your calendar for you leading up to that first day, since you can't.

I felt a moment of nervousness about what my first day might look like. Would people be making appointments to fuck me already?             

She continued, "But at a high level, we use a company calendar. You will have an account and you will utilize it just like any of the other employees. You will create meetings and block off time. People will send you invites, for a mentor session or a fuck session, or both, and you can accept them or decline them. Although, I would encourage you to accept most of the invites, unless there is a good reason not to. Especially if you get an invite from Jon or someone on his staff."

She emphasized that last part. I felt I understood.

"You will use this calendar to block off time for you to study, or take a class, or go to the gym, or get food, or sleep etc. I can tell you about the best strategies for this when you start. Does all of that make sense?"

"Yes. I get the impression this is a very important aspect of this internship that I need to be great at. I expect to have a lot of things going on and I need to be able to fit them all in."

She asked me if there were any other things I wanted to know before I left. I changed the path of conversation and asked her what she told her friends and family about the internship and what she would be required to do.

She responded, "I stretched the truth a bit to make it seem more meaningful that it was to make it seem more realistic that I needed to move onsite and barely leave for a year. I told them that I had been interviewing for some time and that some of those interviews were even with the executive team, which was true."

We both giggled at that one.

She continued, "I told them that I tested so well that they moved me into a newly created higher level internship that had more of a role and more demands of my time. I told them that I needed to live onsite because the trials we were doing required odd testing hours, etc. I stretched the truth and told them that others were doing the same thing."

"And they believed you?"

"They had to. They realized that I was in fact moving into the building and that I was going to be doing some work for the company and that was as valid of an explanation as they wanted their minds to imagine."

"And have you seen them or talked to them during your time here?"

"I have, but it needed to be planned and it is more infrequent than any of us would like. And of course, the content of what we discussed was restricted."

Steve jumped in, "Did you read your non-disclosure agreement that was in your packet with your offer letter?"

"I did."

He continued, "Well, that spells out a lot of what you can't do. But let me be a little more specific. You cannot tell them about your work or anything confidential you learn while you are here. You cannot tell them about any of your sexual exploits while you are here obviously. You cannot tell them about the specifics of the financial arrangement we have with you. In fact, should you make it through the year and get your bonus package, you are going to have to figure out how you are going to live and how you are going to explain to them your sizable windfall."

I replied, "Okay. That all makes sense. It was in the non-disclosure for the most part or it was just plain obvious. I am just trying to figure out if I am allowed to see any of my friends or family during the year and if so how."

Steve continued, "You can. But it must be away from the facility, and it must be planned. We need to talk about who it is and discuss how you approach the conversation and the dos and don'ts."

I frowned a little bit. He noticed and commented, "I apologize that this has to be so rigid. But you must look at it from the company's perspective. You are getting paid a lot of money to suck and fuck a bunch of people. Yes, you get other benefits and yes there are other responsibilities, but that is the one that some people on the outside of the company would not look too fondly at should they become aware."