One Year Internship Ch. 14 – Week 25

Story Info
Megan Spends the Day in Bed With Shana.
14.4k words
4.69
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 14

Week 25

I feel almost back to normal thank goodness. A quick look at the clock tells me it 10:23 am. It is Sunday morning and Shana cleared out my calendar for the entire day, which I am grateful for. It has been a crazy last couple days that is just a sweet topping to a crazy month.

It seems like forever ago that I had the conversation with Nicole about how busy my calendar has been and almost a lifetime ago since I had the conversation with Shana about compensation. But in reality, it has only been a little more than a month. But what a month it has been.

I reach over and grab my bottled water. As I sit up to drink, I recognize my headache is finally gone, thank goodness. I finish off the bottle and slide back down under my covers. I am thankful this bed is so comfortable.

My mind starts to wonder even further back. It lands on my first planned sexual experience with Shana, in apartment 2. I smile as I remember us pleasuring each other for a couple hours. I start to chuckle as I think about that being her first real time with a woman. Her first time with a female's most sensitive parts on the end of her tongue. I can clearly remember the sounds she made as she sucked in the tasty juices of my orgasm. The warm feelings of my teenage crush come rushing back.

I slide my hand into the loose pajama shorts I wore to bed to feel myself. Instead of wetness, I feel soreness. My pussy and ass are still a little sore, but much better than they were yesterday. Thank goodness yesterday is officially over.

Back in thought, after my first session with Shana, we have been sneaking off to see each other here and there. If I am on the 8th floor, she will pull me into the bathroom for a few minutes so we can kiss and feel each other up. The last time was a bit of a shocker for me. I had just finished my executive mentoring session with Matt. Instead of the usual blowjob, he wanted to have sex, which was fine with me. He must have cum inside my pussy for a solid minute. Shana caught me on the way back to my apartment and pulled me into the bathroom. We were kissing and she slid her hand up my dress and found that I was not wearing any panties. As her fingers touched my pussy, she found some of Matt's donation. Instead of being freaking out, she slipped her fingers into her mouth and tasted our shared juices.

I asked her, "Shana, those aren't all my juices. I was just with Matt."

She replied, "I know. I wanted to taste him and you, together." She reached down and gathered some more up and brought it to her mouth. "Mmm, you guys taste good together. Do you mind if get some from the source, right now? Do you have time?"

As surprised as I was for this to be happening, I was willing. I nodded my head and pulled my dress up and let her go at it. She sucked and slurped and licked my pussy until I came on her face. Most of the rest of Matt's cum slid into her mouth and she swallowed it down. When she finished cleaning me up, she rose and kissed me. As her tongue darted around mine, I could taste the delectable flavor she was talking about.

Shana and I have met many times together the past several weeks. Whether it is a few minutes in the bathroom or for a longer session in an apartment, we have been like best friends. Best friends who get naked and give each other multiple orgasms.

My schedule around Thanksgiving was lighter during the day as people were taking vacation around the holiday. I was able to get more training in. I am almost done with the sales certification, and I was able to organize the product content from Sam that I wanted to ask him about.

On the other hand, I did have an increase in 'after hours' appointments. And in almost all cases, the appointment included one or more friends or family of Tri-Star employees. Nicole warned me about this ahead of time and told me what questions to ask. Who is going to be there? What are they expecting? How old are they? What compensation are they going to give me given this is out of the written boundaries of my role?

There was a person in IT that wanted me to have sex with his dad, his eighty-year-old dad. I had to say no to that one. I did have multiple situations over the 5 days around Thanksgiving where I was with someone's brother who is in town someone's grown son who is back in town. Those were okay.

The one that was a doozy was one of the medical directors asked me to be his son's date for a party they were hosting the weekend after Thanksgiving. I asked what he expected of me in this party. His response was that I was to hang out with his son, who is nineteen and his friends. His son is the only one in the group without a significant other and he did not want his son to feel bad or left out.

So, I agree to do it. I was supposed to mostly be arm candy and show some affection here and there. I needed to make up some stories as to why they have never met me and will never see me again. I could do that.

I get to the party a bit early and fit right into the people there. His son seems nice, friendly, reasonably good looking. I really didn't know why he couldn't get a date himself.

The party gets started. I mingle, meet his friends, mingle some more. Then the son tells me that we need to sneak off as a couple and be gone for 20 minutes to give the illusion that we are doing something. That this is something that will help his reputation. I think nothing of it and go along with it.

We fake sneak off into his house, and up to his old bedroom. Once inside, he lets me know that he is aware of his dad's arrangement with me and that he wants to take advantage of it. When I ask him what he means by that, he explains that I am obligated to suck him and fuck him if he asks.

We go back and forth about what I was or was not obligated to do until he realized that I needed to be willing and that I was not obligated. That being said, I told him, I would be willing to give him a blowjob if it would lead to a nice bonus from his dad.

He agreed and we got started. I am not sure how many blowjobs this guy had had in his life, but he barely lasted five minutes with me before he blew his load in my mouth. I swallowed quickly and we rejoined the group.

I went to the kitchen a few minutes after to refresh my beverage, and to clean out the lingering cum taste in my mouth, and in comes his dad. Apparently in the few minutes separation we had, the son told his dad everything. He propositions me and the next thing I know we are in his office with my mouth on his cock. Like father like son, five minutes in, his cum goes down my throat as well. Before the party ended, I gave both dad and son another suck and swallow session before I left the party. On a positive note, they were true to their word and gave me a nice bonus as a thank you.

My phone rings and it breaks my cycle of daydreaming. I look to see who it is and smile. "Hey Shana," I say as I put the phone to my ear.

"How are you feeling?" she asks.

"Pretty good. My headache is gone. I think I am still a bit tired, and my lady parts are still a little sore."

"I only partially know what happened. I wish I could have been there with you. Can I come see you?"

"Can I take a shower and let you know after? Because I am still in bed and have not really fully taken stock yet."

"How about I come over and get in the shower with you? I am thinking you need someone to wash your back for you."

I laughed, "You're going to drive all the way here, on a Sunday, get undressed, and get in the shower with me so you can wash my back?"

"Well, I'll wash the rest of you too if you'll let me."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

She laughed her sweet little laugh that I love so much. "I thought you liked it when I wash you in the shower?"

"I love it, but it always turns into something more than washing."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not normally, but I am not sure my lady parts are up to it."

"What if I promise to be very, very gentle?"

I really did want to see her. I wanted to thank her for clearing out my weekend so I could recover. As I thought she added in, "I'll bring you lunch and if you're not up for any hanky panky, we can get back in bed and just cuddle."

That almost made me commit. She added, "Plus I have some really awesome news to tell you and I would like to do it in person. I am so excited; I don't want to wait until next week."

"Okay. Okay. You can come over. Are you okay coming to my apartment as opposed to apartment 2?"

"I am if you are. I know your privacy and space is important and I want to honor that."

"I offer my home to you. I'd like it if you come to my apartment."

"Okay. I'll see you in an hour."

After hanging up, I looked at the clock and considered everything I needed to do to prepare for her to be in my place in an hour. I am a very clean person, so I did not need to clean the apartment or anything. I decided all I really needed was a kosher making of my bed. Oh, and I needed to brush my teeth. I scooted over to the edge of the bed and stood up and headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and decided to keep my comfy jammies on. I pulled the covers up on the bed but figured one way or another we'd be back in it in no time. I was in the kitchen watching the clock move slowly as I realized my teenage like obsession with Shana was getting worse. It was like I was sixteen again, waiting for my date to knock on the door. I was still pondering why I felt this way about her when the doorbell rang.

I felt butterflies in my belly as I headed for the door. I opened it to see her smiling face as I stepped to the side to invite her in. She stopped and kissed me as she entered, and the pit of my belly got warm. She took her supplies and headed to the dining room table. After dropping them off, she removed her overcoat to reveal that she was wearing a nice flowing sundress, which was a nice alternative to the normal professional outfits she normally wears to work.

"I like it, I like it."

"Like what," she asked?

"I like the relaxed dress down Shana. You go girl."

She laughed, "Well, I am hoping to not be wearing it for much longer."

I smiled. "I realized after being up for the last hour or so, that I am actually hungry."

Shana started unpacking her food bags. I asked, "What made you choose Italian?"

"It is one of your favorites, right?"

I quickly did an inventory of all the things we had ever talked about. "It is, but I do not remember telling you that."

"It is in your profile that you filled out during orientation."

I vaguely remembered doing that. I did not remember exactly what questions were in there. "That was so long ago, how did you remember?"

She looked at me intently and tapped her temple. "I remember a lot of things about a lot of people, especially you."

"Especially me? Why especially me?"

She had finished unpacking and walked over to me, pulling me in for a sensual kiss. As she pulled back away, she commented, "Because I really like you." With a smile she walked to the other side of the table and sat down. I joined her and we began to eat.

Shana broke a brief silence, "Aside from just spending time with you, I wanted to update you on compensation stuff. We finally got everyone on the leadership team together to decide."

"That's fantastic, I think."

"It really is. I am sorry it took so long, but with the back-to-back holidays, and all the vacation, it was hard to get all the votes in. But it is really wonderful news. Better than I had expected."

"Well tell me. Don't leave me hanging."

"The executives are overjoyed with the services that you have been providing. Each one of them individually vouched for your commitment to the company and its welfare and to the sacrifices you have been making. You are going to get everything we talked about and even more."

My heart started racing. "What does that mean?"

"To start with, I am the one that is going to be making the recommendations going forward."

"I thought you already were."

"Kind of. But I was always doing it based off of what I could glean from your calendar or in conversations with the executives. Then I would have a review with Jon to right-size it based on the limited information we had. But in our first discussion about this, you convinced me that I could not tell whether any individual appointment was more difficult than any other."

"Right. I remember that."

"Well, Jon asked me to work with you on an objective scale that we could use to categorize any given appointment and then he agreed to increase your compensation on the more difficult ones as a result."

"Great. That is what we talked about. Does what I have been doing meet those needs or do I need to do anything else?"

"I think what you're doing is fine. You wrote out a long list of things that can make the appointment more difficult and for every single appointment you have had this year, you rated and described it, which I think is insane by the way."

"I can thank the previous interns for leaving a journal and for teaching me the value of keeping that information for myself and for the next person, if there is a next person."

"I am sure there will be a next person. You don't want to do this forever do you?"

I laughed, "I don't think so. It is pretty grueling."

"I can only imagine. I mean you have told me about a few stories at really high level, but I am sure that only scratches the surface."

I paused briefly to consider, "I am not sure you want to hear more, do you?"

She sat in thought for a moment before answering. "Most of me wants to. I am a little curious, and hearing you tell me about the great sex you have turns me on. But then a small part of me, the conservative, responsible part of me, feels really bad that you have to endure those not so good experiences."

"I see. I am willing to tell you anything you want to know. All you have to do is ask."

She nodded. "I want to hear about your Thanksgiving. We have not really had the time to talk about it."

I laughed. "We have had the time. We just chose to use our mouths for something other than talking."

She bowed her head bashfully. I saved her by commenting, "It's okay Shana. I enjoy being with you too."

She smiled at me. We talked about me spending the day with my family and not telling them anything about my internship. It was great to see my extended family who I had not seen in a while, but difficult to answer the question 'what have you been up to' over and over.

We finally finished eating and cleaned up our leftovers. I thanked her for bringing such good food, but that I very badly needed a shower. She smiled at me and commented, "It is about time!"

As we undressed in my bedroom, we caught ourselves looking at each other. Some of it was lust, but some of it was appreciation of each other. I think we were both having trouble shaking our teenage crush for each other. Shana smiled at me recognizing the same thing I did.

We headed to the bathroom, and I turned the shower on. As we waited for the water to warm up, I asked her how she was able to get away from her boyfriend on a Sunday.

She replied, "Well, Friday was New Year's Eve and we spent it together. The next morning, which was yesterday, he left with some friends of his and flew somewhere to watch a college football bowl game. I am not sure who was playing, but they all wanted to go. So, they went. He won't be back until late tonight. I am here as long as you'll have me."

I closed the gap between us and brought her into my arms. I leaned down and kissed her. It was sensual and meaningful. As our lips separated, I commented, "I am glad you are here."

As she washed my body, as promised, she restarted the conversation. "So, in looking at your calendar, you have continued to be very busy. Still averaging a large number of appointments each day. And I looked through your notes and ratings for each one. On a positive note, it looks like a higher percentage of those have been straight forward. Do you agree?"

"I think as it relates to the usual weekly appointments, I think that is correct. I am thankful that many of the appointments, at least a higher percentage of them, have been in line with what the appointment was supposed to be. Less surprises."

I noticed her spending time really cleaning my breasts. My nipples were now erect because of the attention. I commented, "Shana, I think my breasts are clean."

She laughed and moved to another part of my body. She asked me a few clarifying questions on a few of the appointments themselves as she cleaned the rest of my body, really well. By the time we exited the shower, I was surprisingly horny and feeling pretty normal.

We dried off in the bathroom and instead of getting dressed she led me back into the bedroom and pulled the covers back and crawled in. She wagged her finger at me to join her, so I did.

As we were getting comfortable and cozy, I asked, "Shana, is it weird for you to know sexual information about people who work for this company, specifically senior level people that you interact with on a regular basis?"

"I don't know... Uhhh."

I let her think about it because the answer would influence how much detail I get into in the future. She finally continued, "I'm not really a judgmental person Megan. I would never judge you for what you do. I am not going to judge any of the others for whatever sexual characteristics they have. I would like for you to give me details."

"Ok. I wanted to make sure that it was not going to impact your working relationship with any of them." I replied.

"I don't think so Megan. I do need some level of information to properly assess your compensation."

I nodded. She ran her hand up my leg and gripped my ass. "Plus, I get so turned on when you tell me details of your sexual trysts."

I smiled. "Well, there are a ton of things that happened in the last 10 days. That is why I am so worn out."

"Really, because I looked at your calendar. I saw you had several evening ones. Is that what you are talking about?"

"That is part of it. But I actually had things around Christmas too. And the Christmas party. And New Years in New York. I need to update my calendar and my notes for those, so you have them. I was just so tired."

"Well tell me and I will update your calendar and your notes for you."

She jumped out of bed and ran into the other room. She came back with her backpack in hand. After getting back in bed, she reached in and grabbed her iPad and opened my calendar. In another tab she opened up the google sheet we used for ratings and notes. "I'm ready, where do you want me to start?"

"I know I am caught up to December 22nd at least. Look at Thursday the 23rd and see if I updated the sheet for those."

"She looked for a couple minutes and finally said, "You updated all the way through your 3 pm appointment with Mike. Did you have anything after Mike but before our company Christmas party?"

I shook my head no. She continued, "I know at a high level what happened at the party, but I spent a lot of the time in the main ballroom entertaining and connecting people. I did not see you for hours."

"Yeah well, that is because I was in the storage room in the back for most of the night."

"Doing what? Or should I say who?"

"I did write some notes down on this before I crashed with the intention of moving them over. Let me look."

I grabbed my phone and dug out my notes app. Thank goodness I can verbally dictate it and it writes it for me. Makes it easier to transfer later. I started reading about that night. "I was in the back room for slightly more than 3 hours servicing mostly sales guys at the behest of Victor."

"Oh, my goodness Megan. What happened. Did you have to fuck all of them?"

"No thank God. I only fucked two guys, and both were one-on-one."