Onesie is the Loneliest Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I..I guess," I stammered and Mom took over, taking my hand and leading me back down the hallway, stopping outside the second bathroom. "So Dad couldn't help you?" I stupidly remarked. Why would I put in her head there was another person to help out?

"I told you, he's asleep," Mom whispered as she flicked on the light in the small guest ensuite, her eyes searching mine before she dropped them and casually turned her body from me.

I looked down at her ass. The curve of her back and her cheeks bulging out the pink stripy material, the two buttons holding the flap in place.

"I, what do I do?" I asked, my hands trembling in anticipation.

"Just unbutton me silly," she quietly giggled.

Oh God! Had I fallen asleep outside and was living out a fantasy in my dreams?

"Come on Baby," Mom whispered. "I'm busting!"

This was no dream! I raised my shaking hands and pressed my fingers to the soft material at her lower back, clasping the button and fumbling as I unfastened.

Mom's hand reached around and took hold of the flap as it began to fall, retaining some modesty as I moved across to the next, repeating the service. She wasn't so principled on that side, allowing the material to drop down revealing her bare left buttock. I was speechless; breathless as she slowly turned and smiled.

"Won't be a minute Darling," she sighed.

"What, you want me to wait?"

"Well of course, it'd be too fiddly to do myself!" She explained. "You don't mind?"

All I could do was shake my head as she took hold of the door and slowly closed it upon me.

The sound came directly and I leaned back against the wall beside the door revelling in the symphony. Her pee hitting the surface of the water, a strong flow as soothing to the ear as a mountain stream that had my cock straining against my shorts. Far too soon the sound of my mother urinating ended followed by the tear of paper and the accompanying flush. If I'm too descriptive, I don't apologise. I need to convey how obsessed I was becoming with this woman. If nothing came of it (which to be honest I still doubted) then I wanted to be sure to remember everything. I heard her wash her hands, and then the door opened.

For a brief moment I thought she would be nude. That she'd draw me in and we'd fuck. No. The only difference being she'd dropped the hood. Her eyes alighted on me and I swore she looked at my groin, my erection relatively discrete under my t-shirt. Taking a step out she hesitated as I nervously smiled back, before without speaking she once again turned her back on me.

I could've fainted. The flap sat open, exposing the entirety of both buttocks and the tops of her thighs. With the light before her, the area was in relative darkness but it didn't affect the beauty of my mother's bare bottom.

"Would you do the honours Darling?" Mom sighed over her shoulder and if that meant lavishing her rear with kisses I would certainly volunteer. Retaining control in the advent I was still misreading her signals, I took hold of the flap of material and lifted it back into position, buttoning one and then without her stopping me, the other.

Disappointed but proud of myself I watched her turn and face me. Was there a similar look to her visage? Disappointment?

"Thank you Jake," she whispered and I could hear it in her voice. Regret.

"Um, any time," I ventured. "I mean, I bought it for you. So I guess it's only fitting for me to, well, like," I was rambling. Words were coming out of me without thought under her gaze. "So I guess I'll go to bed. So...um, goodnight."

I leaned in to kiss her goodnight. Something we never did but it was her birthday so I figured things were a little different. Oh, they were different.

Her cheek met mine. One of those kisses were the lips never touch skin, an air kiss and we both lingered. Her breast was almost making contact with my chest. I wanted to lift a hand and touch her, take her arm in my grip and feel her flesh through her pajamas. Her breath was on my neck, in my hair and I could feel her beginning to draw away. I needed to do something, anything.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear before we parted.

And then the world changed.

"Oh Jake," Mom sighed as she faced me, her hands rising to my t-shirt and tugging me with her back into the bathroom.

"Mom?" I managed as she pushed me against the open door and a hand dropped down to the front of my shorts. "Jesus!"

Her free hand went to my mouth, muffling my cry as her other entered the unbuttoned fly, loosing my cock from my underwear. Her fingers were upon me, her small fist wrapped around my shaft and frantically began masturbating. I could do not much more than look on as pinning me to the door she tugged on my cock, her eyes looking from mine, down to the action to oversee her progress.

Her face was flushed, the undone buttons at her chest exposing equally as red blushing between her boobs. The feeling was indescribable. More pleasurable than beating myself off. As satisfying as actual sex. Mom's hand moved so quickly, so expertly, we both knew I wouldn't last long. My orgasm seconds away I mumbled beneath her tightly clasped hand and she turned her body slightly in front of me in preparation.

Just in time. The explosion of cum was about as dramatic as I'd seen myself produce. Jet after jet of sperm surging from my swollen head across the tiled floor of the bathroom. Mom's eyes gleamed with delight as she followed the shower she'd created, not slowing her rhythm until the last pulses of cum were exhausted. Only then retaining her hold and milking the remnants to drip down upon her fingers.

"Mom," I repeated as her hand allowed me to speak, to breathe freely. "Are you sure?"

"Do I look sure?" She confidently spoke and moved into me.

Our lips came together for the first time ever. Mother and son locked at the mouth, no tongue, just an intimate display of affection, of love. Her kiss ended with her lips gripping my bottom lip for a mere second leaving a dab of saliva, a signature of her presence.

Together we looked down at the cum covered floor and her smiling face trekked back to mine.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," I assured her, beaming.

"I'd better go," Mom whispered, her grip around me lessening, squeezing my length one last time to extract the very last of my cum to finally break from my body. Caressing my arm as a gesture of farewell she turned and tiptoed back down the hallway towards her bedroom, I noted without washing her cum covered hand.

I closed the door behind me and looked in the mirror. My cock still standing proud through the fly of my shorts, drained of incestuous sperm.

"Oh my God!" Was all I could muster.

*

Again I couldn't sleep. Well not much. How could I after that? Twice more I got up in the night and roamed the house in the hope she'd find me but no such luck. I didn't dare go to her room. In the early morning and the cold light of day encroaching on my room I even began to wonder if I had in fact imagined it. That my first impression was correct and I'd indeed fallen asleep outside under the stars; it took only an hour after sunrise to know I hadn't.

I sat at the breakfast table and watched her. With Dad coming and going, cleaning up from the party as I ate a bowl of cereal, Mom delicately lifted a piece of toast to her mouth. Even the way she ate was beautiful, licking honey from her finger as it ran off the bread.

"I've been so naughty of late haven't I?" She openly stated toward me, smiling wickedly as Dad placed plates in the dishwasher behind her.

I couldn't believe she'd be so frank with Dad in the room.

"Ah, what do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well hotdogs last night, alcohol. And now honey on toast," she explained, fidgeting in her seat. "I'm going to need a thorough workout later."

"Oh, yeah. Well it WAS your birthday Mom," I played along. "You're allowed to break a few rules."

"That's right Darling," Mom agreed, looking over her shoulder to watch Dad heading back outside. "Rules are made to be broken aren't they?" She conceded as she finished her last mouthful and rose from her seat.

As I watched her pad her way across the kitchen, I quickly understood why she'd been fidgeting. As I'd assumed, she needed no help doing and more to the point, undoing her onesie, the previously closed flap hanging loose at her rear, completely exposing her bottom. My jaw dropped, my breath taken away at her audacity with Dad so near. Her bare buttocks wiggled with each step until she paused before the dishwasher and bent forward as it opened. If I'd seen something as hot in porn, I couldn't recall it. A hint of dark pubic hair, her vulva clearly visible between her slightly parted thighs and the pièce de résistance, my mother's anus; a small dark pink pucker that demanded attention.

"For Christ's sake Judith!" Dad exclaimed, startling us both as he re-entered the kitchen holding bbq utensils. "The boy's right there. Cover yourself up!" His gaze went directly to me as I reluctantly took my eyes from her beauty, from the private show she'd offered me. "What, you couldn't tell her? She's your bloody mother Jake!"

"I, I didn't know," I lamely defended myself as Mom proved she was capable of buttoning up her own onesie as she turned to face us.

"You were staring right at it!" Dad accused and I had nothing else to say.

"Oh don't yell at him Gavin," Mom defended me. "It was my mistake, there's no harm done."

"Helloo..." The sound of my sister's voice came from the back yard just at the right time to deflect from the situation. "We're here."

A vaguely recalled discussion from the previous night where Dad was planning on golfing with my brother-in-law came to mind, Mom making her own plans with Hannah. Had any of us remembered? I wondered as now fully clothed, my mother brushed past Dad and welcomed her daughter and grandkids.

Dad and I remained in a staring contest for what seemed an eternity but in reality lasted mere seconds, ending to my strange delight in him heading off into the house. What had happened here? I asked myself before my attention too was caught by our visitors, my niece and nephew running in to play with their uncle. One thing was for sure, I wouldn't have much chance to talk with Mom with the family around. And we really did need to talk.

*

Hannah and the kids stayed until mid afternoon and when we gathered outside to see them off she unexpectedly took me aside.

"Keep your eye on Mom," my sister sternly whispered as Mom and Dad hugged the grandchildren.

I almost smiled, thinking I was doing nothing but keeping an eye on her, but I asked what she meant all the same?

"Something Dad said to Dale when they were golfing," Hannah elaborated. My father and brother-in-law had been close from the start and it didn't surprise me he would talk to him over us.

"What?" I whispered to Hannah, looking toward Mom. As usual of late, she looked amazing. The tightest of dark blue denim jeans, a tucked in black top that hugged her torso, her bra straps visible through the material.

"He thinks Mom's having an affair!"

Immediately I looked back at my sister, feeling blood draining from my face.

"What? No," I managed.

"I know right?" Hannah concurred. "But then you think about it," she added. "The weight loss, the new clothes. Jesus Jake did you see what she was wearing last night!?"

Did I see? I mocked the question. All night I'd drooled over her. 'A new dress,' she'd admitted to those that had dared to ask about the skin tight bodycon she'd worn. Countless times I'd spied her panties throughout the evening, flesh colored, I'd originally believed she wasn't wearing any at all and as I recalled it I involuntarily began to swell.

"Hey, wake up," Hannah snapped her fingers before my face to break my daydream. "And you aren't gonna want to hear this little brother but Mom told me today she hasn't slept with Dad in years."

'Years,' I repeated to myself. Was that true?

"I don't know what I'm meant to do with that Hannah."

"Well I'm not around Jakey," Hannah stated. "You're on the 'front line,' so to speak. Just be there for them, okay!"

I gave her and the kids our customary goodbye hugs and with Mom and Dad, waved them off.

Oh I'd be there for them, I thought as I turned my attention to Mom's ass; the denim so tight on her buttocks the paler thread showed through. For one of them in particular

*

Post dinner they sat in the living room watching television as I read a newspaper in the kitchen. Mom got up to leave the room and I was right behind her, silently leaving my post without Dad's knowledge. In the hallway and barely out of the living room I was upon her and as she'd done to me, placed a hand over her mouth as I pinned her to the wall.

Her eyes revealed an excitement I'd never seen in my mother, more so as I pressed a hand between her legs and cupped her pussy through the tight denim. Working my way up I skilfully undid the button of her jeans and unzipped, slipping my hand down the front of her pants. Her tight black top turned out to be a bodysuit, my fingers finding press studs beneath the curve of her damp vaginal mound. She sighed behind my hand as I deftly released her pussy from its cage, my fingers pressing into an already slick locus of sex.

Six feet away Dad grunted at something on the television and I leaned sideways, looking into the living room to be sure he was still seated. Back to Mom, my palm saturated as I slid my fingers all the way between her legs to caress the crack of her ass. Returning to her labia, easing along to find her clit as I moved in to kiss her neck. She tilted her head and I allowed my hand to slip from her lips, her mouth immediately searching out my own.

Cupping her drenched pubic hair, two fingers doing their best to flick across her clitoris, my mother and I finally kissed open mouthed. Her tongue drooled saliva freely onto mine, swallowing, begging for more. I could taste her lipstick, knew it would be all over me, saw it smeared around her own lips. The scent of her pussy rose to my nose and it had my cock aching, straining against my jeans. Her hands went down to my own and pushed me from her clit, lower as she moved her mouth from my lips to my ear. "Finger fuck me Jake," she whispered upon my neck and it gave me goosebumps.

Following her lead I used two fingers to enter her vagina, her head thrown back to thump against the wall as I penetrated. I paused to be sure of Dad's ignorance but Mom demanded satisfaction, grabbing my wrist and pulling me further up into herself. Completely without discretion Mom let out a moan as I took over and curled my fingers inside her before simulating a cock and thrusting over and again. I once more covered her mouth for safety but she wouldn't have it, compromising by sucking two fingers between her lips and felating my digits. A counterfeit cock in her pussy and now her mouth. When would it be the real thing? I wondered.

Squelching. My entire hand drenched in pussy juice as I fingered her, she roughly pulled her top below her breasts and revealed what I'd pictured in my mind for a week. They were perfect. Small pink nipples, erect amid an expanse of the softest, purest white skin I'd ever laid eyes upon. My mouth around one, the other. Kissing her cleavage, her neck and back again all the while my wrist/fingers aching and my dick on the verge of cumming from excitement alone.

Almost as if she channeled my own thoughts, Mom pulled my fingers from her mouth and drew my attention. Her eyes locked on mine as her legs wobbled around my hand. "Don't stop Baby," she whispered, her mouth opening in a silent scream. Again she pressed her head back onto the wall and resigned to the pleasure, her eyes closing as she came.

As ordered I didn't stop but altered my action, again curling my fingers inside her with each thrust, her vaginal walls shuddering around me, clinging to my intrusion, whilst showering me with their delights. She couldn't restrain herself and another moan leaped from her lungs, almost turning to a scream before I muffled her amid her orgasm.

"That you Judith?" Dad called from behind the wall. "You going to bed?"

Mom's body was going slack where I pressed her to the hallway wall, my fingers could still feel her pussy twitching as we allowed them to slide literally dripping from her grip. She was slow to lift her top back over her boobs and in her post ejaculation haze I helped her with her pants, leaving her bodysuit undone.

"Ah yes, I'm pretty tired," Mom projected her trembling voice down the other end of the hallway.

"Alright, I'll join you," Dad declared and my look of disappointment must have mimicked Mom's.

"Soon Jake," she clasped my face in her hands. "We'll be together soon, I promise."

The background noise of the television ended and we tiptoed together along the hallway until reaching my room, her hand momentarily holding onto me before we parted, a smile on her face. "I guess we're even," she mischievously whispered as she blew me a kiss goodnight.

Like her the night before, I didn't wash my hand either.

*

With all three of us starting work around the same time, we always ran into each other Monday mornings. Today no different. Had Mom always walked the house in only a towel post shower prior to a week before? If she had I cursed myself for not paying attention. Over my father's shoulder she risked re-adjusting, flashing her naked body to me in the hallway; her skin pink, pubic hair fluffy. Even with her hair in a towel, no make-up, she was a goddess and I blushed in her presence. Dad asked why I had gone red, looking behind himself to the vacated hallway and I lied saying the cold pizza I ate for breakfast was loaded with chilli. I almost felt pity for the man.

"Another new dress," my father noted when Mom joined us in the kitchen. Heels, black opaque pantyhose and the sexiest business attire I'd ever seen. The dress must have been new as surely I'd have at least looked twice at her previously.

"Um, relatively," Mom dismissed his statement.

"Nothing special happening at the office today?" Dad enquired and Mom furrowed her brow.

"Why would there?"

"No reason," Dad concluded and sensing the tension between the two I headed back to my room to finish getting ready.

Mom left without saying goodbye and it pained me all morning. I wanted to spend every moment with her and when a job was cancelled last minute, freeing up time around midday I got in my car and drove to her office.

There was much ado when the handsome young tradesman came to Mom's workplace to invite her to lunch. Mom seemed thrilled, taking my arm as we left to the smirks of her co-workers. Seated outside the restaurant I placed a hand upon her hosed leg. We kissed openly, no one ever believing we were mother and son. We walked the street hand in hand. At a crosswalk we stopped and I looked in her eyes confessing my love, the embrace, the kiss that followed the most passionate of my life. And it was in public. It was with my mother. And I didn't give a damn who saw.

On the top level of a parking garage she reached over and turned the ignition off. Without a word, my mother kissed me, open mouthed as her hands undid my belt and fly. The world seemed to stop around me as her lips descended on my erection, and as I came in her mouth I swore I would never love any other woman than her.

*

Dad was quiet all evening. Mom rolled her eyes at him when she appeared in her onesie offering to make us both a hot chocolate before bed and he scoffed without explanation. I of course accepted her hospitality, supping with her in the kitchen. Laughing when milk foam on the side of her mouth reminded us of earlier events. Revelling in her sexiness as she bent again at the dishwasher. This time covered but no less attractive. It broke my heart to go to bed alone, wishing for a world in which we could be together.