Online Chastity Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, I was hornier than I had ever been. I stripped off my regular clothes and lingered for a second with the panties still on. I was rock hard. I didn't even know wearing panties was something I was into. Was it the panties, though, or the humiliation? For some reason I decided another beer might help clear my mind, and that's the last thing I remember before I woke up in the morning... Panties still on, though pulled to the side. I had clearly had some fun.

My laptop was closed beside me in bed and when I opened it up, there was a message from my date on FetLife. It said she enjoyed meeting me and even though we weren't the right fit, when it comes to venturing out into the kinky world, a little sub like myself should be equipped with panties to protect me on the journey ahead. She was right, we weren't a good match, but the experience had opened my eyes to something I hadn't thought would turn me on. That's when I saw the other tab open. I had ordered the CFE 2.0. I felt a wave of humiliation again, concern for having spent that much money... and incredibly turned on.

Skip ahead until today. The chastity device arrived, I finished up my work, locked it on, set an hour-long timer, and then I saw your photo. There you were. Beautiful. Captivating. As if it were a sign, you were even suggesting that good boys lock up in the device I had just locked myself in. I was compelled to write. For some reason you wrote back and now here I am. Locked up for another... 23 minutes and telling you way more details than I probably should.

So, that's it. I'm currently living my kinkiest moment. Locked in Chastity telling you the humiliating tale of how this came to be and desperately counting down the minutes until I'm free again. Your turn.

Alex

-----

Sam had been circling her clit with her middle finger while reading Alex's confession. His message left her wanting more. Part of her wanted to keep him locked. To make sure he stayed in chastity from this moment until they met... but she also didn't want to scare him off or reveal too much too soon. There was always a chance that they would meet, and she would change her mind. Besides, she felt like it was important for him to make the decision first.

-----

Alex was just watching the timer count down now. All he could think about was how much he had told Sam. Why did he just reveal everything like that? He felt very helpless with his cock locked up and this beautiful woman was asking him to reveal all. He'd never felt like that before. He just felt compelled to tell her everything. Well, almost everything. He left out the part where he had jerked off to her photo so that he could lock himself up.

That's when he saw that little red marker at the top of FetLife again. It was a new message from Sam.

-----

Alex, you did not disappoint. How would you feel about you and I playing with your chastity online a little? Your little panty humiliation and having you here, locked in chastity, admitting all your desires to me, has made me feel like this is something I could explore with you. I like the idea of having control over when you can take that thing off. That is... if you're up for it.

There is no pressure, of course. I'll tell you my first kinky experience either way... I am a woman of her word. But you have two paths ahead of you right now and I think it's important that you know I will always give you a choice before you start down a new path. That choice will be yours to make, but whatever path you decide to take, you will have to live with the consequences.

Path 1

You make me your keyholder on the CFE app for one day so that I know you're locked up while you read about how my kinky journey began. I also want you to read it this evening while you're out in public in a place, and I want you to be wearing those panties over top of your chastity. I've been to your hometown before. There is a coffee shop on 53rd Street and 14th Ave. You are going to go there, change your profile photo on FetLife to a picture of you in front of the coffee shop, then go in and get yourself a coffee. Once I see your photo, I'll send my story. Then, if you're good, we can talk about extending the time I am in control of your chastity, and we can really start to play.

Path 2

You tell me that you aren't interested in doing these things and exploring your fantasies with me, and I will send you my story right now... but you'll also never hear from me again after that.

Choose... wisely. (I love movies... and if you imagined your face melting off after picking the wrong option, we're going to get along just fine)

Sam

-----

By the time he had finished reading Sam's response, Alex's chastity was unbearably tight. Thankfully there was only four minutes left on his timer. He would unlock it and jerk off before he responded. There was no way he was thinking clearly... because he desperately needed this thing off and simultaneously wanted to go down path one.

3 minutes left.

As Alex weighed his options, he realized that her offer really wasn't that risky, though. He could explore a fantasy with someone he had jerked off to countless times and if it wasn't working out or he changed his mind, he would be out in a day. He could handle that. It's a taste of giving up control in a way that he had always fantasized about. He would be foolish not to take it. Not to explore this thing he's been dreaming about since he was a teenager.

2 minutes left.

He was going to do it. Why not explore these desires? Alex pulled on the device some more. Okay, this was really hot. Alex had the picture of Sam in her Catsuit open as he waited for the timer to end. He'd never felt more turned on.

1 minute left.

He had a plan. He'd unlock it, jerk off, put it back on and then make Sam the keyholder. Best of both worlds.

The timer hit zero and Alex immediately unlocked and pulled the device off. His desperate cock immediately sprung to attention. Alex looked at the picture of Sam, pumped four times and came on the fifth. Sam really did something to him on a primal level. He could usually last a lot longer than that...

Before he could really think it through, Alex locked his chastity back on and sent Sam a request on the app to be his keyholder for one day. To his surprise, she almost immediately accepted. Within seconds, the "unlock" button greyed out. He tapped it and nothing happened. He pulled on the device to no avail. He was actually locked in now. Real chastity and this internet stranger had control over his cock for twenty-four hours. Alex's chastity became tight again and he wondered just how it was possible that he could be this turned on by something. Having just jerked off twice, he was already in desperate need to be free of the chastity once again... and now he really couldn't take it off for a whole day.

Alex's heart raced. The experience was everything he had dreamed. He loved it. He had a secret. He would do as he was told and enjoy Sam's story from the coffee shop. No one would ever know and tomorrow he would be free to jerk off again. He put his panties on and found that this made his cock strain in its cage even more. This feeling of being forced to wear them. Forced while locked in chastity... It was hard to deny the physical and mental reaction he was having to the situation he was in. Helplessness drove him wild.

Alex put some jeans on over top and wondered if anyone would be able to tell. The bulge was concealed for the most part, but he could feel it as he moved. Probably just because he was so turned on and unable to become properly erect. The device was pushing against his pants. He just needed to calm down. This day had taken a wild turn from where he thought it would, but this new path Sam had offered him was captivating in a way that Alex had never experienced before.

-----

Sam, having immediately removed Alex's ability to unlock his own cock, hopped in the shower and started getting ready. She knew how submissive he would be feeling right now. Locked away... living a moment he had fantasized about for years... She remembered the first time she explored a kinky fantasy. It was the story she would tell him. The first time she experienced helplessness. It was a moment that started her on this journey. It changed her. It would change Alex if he followed through. Sam couldn't stop grinning as she showered. Her soapy fingers lingering on her body. All her plans were finally starting to come together.

CHAPTER 03

Alex sat in the corner of the coffee shop refreshing his FetLife page on his phone. He had changed his profile picture to one of him outside, as instructed by Sam and was eagerly awaiting her story. As he looked around the at the other patrons, his situation started to sink in a little more. He had bought this chastity device on a drunken whim and now this incredible woman he had been fantasizing about for months was making him read her kinkiest experience out in public while wearing panties over the chastity device she controlled. It felt like a dream. His cock strained in its irremovable cage.

He refreshed again and there it was. The little red indicator beside his inbox with the number 1 in it. He had a new message.

"Look up." Was all it said.

Alex looked up as Sam stepped up to his table. Her hair was done up in pigtails just like the photo he had jerked off to earlier that day. She had glasses on now too though and they just made her look even more innocent. A trench coat covered her body. Alex froze, eyes going wide.

"You okay big guy?" Sam said with a smirk.

Alex realized that his mouth was hanging open and snapped out of it. "You're here?" he asked.

"Is that a question?" Sam replied.

"No, I just. You're... Is this... What's going on?"

"I'd like you to offer me a seat, Alex."

Alex stood up so quickly that he bumped the table and spilled his coffee. "I'm sorry. I... Please will you sit? I'll clean this up." He grabbed the chair opposite where he was sitting and pulled it out for Sam. She grinned and removed her coat. She was wearing an opaque black latex catsuit and blue Converse All Stars on her feet. The look was... incredible. And she was so confident. Alex could barely process what was happening as Sam sat and crossed her legs at the table.

"Are you going to clean this up?"

"Right... be right back." Alex said, taking a step away. "Do you want anything?"

"My drink is on the way already. Thank you though."

Alex walked towards the counter, unable to look away from Sam. He backed into another table, almost knocking it over. Sam grinned.

At the counter, Alex asked the barista for some napkins, apologizing for making a mess. She was mid milk steam but pointed him to the creamer bar at the back of the coffee shop. "You want another coffee?" she asked. "On the house."

"Oh, thanks so much." Alex replied.

There was a mirror over the creamer bar and Alex looked at himself for a few seconds. He needed to get it together. Looking at Sam in the reflection, she was... incredible. Effortlessly confident. Just... out in public in a latex catsuit. How was this happening? One deep breath later, Alex grabbed some napkins and turned back to the table.

"That was embarrassing. Are you... So... How are you here?" Alex asked as he started to clean the spill, moving from the table to his chair.

"I live here. That's why your message stood out." Sam grinned.

"Oh. Wow. I had... no idea." Alex bent over to wipe up the coffee that spilled on the floor. As he wiped up the coffee, Alex's gaze locked onto Sam's legs. Latex covered perfection. Just the slightest bit of ankle showing and then Converse? Who was this woman? She just... blended his fantasies with reality in a way that twisted Alex's brain up in knots and made him realize just how tight his cock cage could get.

Sam noticed that Alex had stopped cleaning to stare at her legs. With him bent over, she also noticed something pink peeking out from the back of his jeans. "Nice panties, Alex."

Alex stood up quickly, banging his head on the underside of the table, once again spilling his coffee. "Wow. That was... This is going great..." Alex looked around the coffee shop to see if anyone was close enough to hear Sam mention his panties.

Other than Sam and Alex, there were two couples and a lone coffee drinker in the coffee shop. They had all been staring at them since Sam took her trench coat off. They had all heard he was wearing panties. Alex looked between them, cheeks flushing red.

"I'm enjoying myself." Sam replied. "How's your little cage feeling?"

Alex's cheeks darkened further. "Please don't say that out loud"

"Why not?" Sam looked into Alex's eyes. It was too much. She was too much. Alex diverted his gaze and looked anywhere but at her. "Look at me." It took a few seconds, but Alex managed to look her in the eye. "Who cares what they think?"

"I do?"

"What matters to you more? What they think or what I think?" Sam stared into Alex's eyes, and he looked down. "Look at me."

Alex looked back up and Sam was smiling softly. "I care what you think." Alex replied.

"Here's the thing. I think you're cute. And I have your cock locked in chastity." Sam spoke with the casual ease of reading a grocery list, despite the fact that she was vocalizing Alex's deepest humiliations loud enough that the whole coffee shop could hear. "We're going to have a coffee and get to know one another a little, and then you're going to go home and find the story of my introduction into kink waiting for you in your inbox. You're going to read it. If things go well here, and I decide that I'd like to continue, I'm going to present you with two more paths and you're going to make a choice on what you want your future to look like.

Alex was speechless.

"Alex. I'm going to be honest with you. I want to explore real control and I need your consent to get started. I need to make sure you want the same things I do so that when you decide to go down this path with me, you don't immediately regret it. I have been where you are. I have sat across from someone I was sexually captivated by, ready to submit to their every whim. I have explored many of the things that I now want to put you through. I have gone down that path, I found great pleasure in it for a time, and now I want to experience more. I want to experience the other side."

It felt like Sam was staring into Alex's soul as she freely admitted to playing the submissive role in the past and her newfound desires to be in control. For the briefest of moments, he forgot they were in the coffee shop with strangers who were very obviously eavesdropping.

The barista placed a latte in front of Sam and a fresh coffee in front of Alex, snapping Alex out of his daze. "Seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity to me." The barista said.

"Thanks Tam." Sam smirked. "I'll tell you what he decides later.

Tam grinned mischievously and walked back to the counter.

"Wait, did she? How did..." Alex stammered.

"Tam's a friend. She knows you're locked in chastity, and she knows I have control over it." Alex's eyes went wide, and his cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red.

"If your cock isn't straining in your cage right now or perhaps you feel like this is unfair, if your mind isn't racing about what might happen next, and you aren't interested in continuing, this all stops after the 24 hours of control you gave me.

Alex was trying to come to terms with his humiliation. His cock was straining in its cage. So much so that it was becoming difficult to think straight. He could only nod in agreement.

"Good. Now tell me about yourself Alex. I want to hear your life story." Sam leaned on the table, genuinely curious.

Alex told Sam everything. He hadn't grown up here, he had moved for college. He then built a career as a freelance graphic designer and even though his work could be done remotely, he just liked this college town and ended up staying. He was a self-proclaimed loner. He had a few friends, but most of them had families now and had moved away or moved on with their lives in ways that Alex wasn't a part of. He didn't mind though. Alex kept busy with his hobbies, work, and dating apps, trying to find "the one." He had a few serious girlfriends in the past, but none of them really got into anything kinky with him. He had tried to make those relationships work, but always found there was something missing. He was fascinated by his own kinky desires and never could figure out where they came from. By the time an hour had elapsed, Alex had completely opened up about his entire life. He had told Sam everything she asked about, including many things he had never spoken aloud. His desire to experience being controlled. How the humiliation of his date that led to buying the CFE 2.0 had opened his eyes to a world of things he may not even be aware turned him on. Sam's openness and willing to ask kinky questions so freely made it seem okay to answer. Even in this very public setting.

Sam was impressed. Cute, creative, passionate, and clearly desperate to explore his kinky side. "Alex, you have pleasantly surprised me at almost every turn. It's time for you to go home and read the story of how I started my kinky journey."

Alex, realizing that he had told Sam everything about himself and she had revealed next to nothing about herself, wanted to stay. "What about you, will you tell me more about yourself first?"

"In time. This was for me to see if I wanted to continue to explore with you. As you learn more about me and what I will require of you, I will continue to offer you choices. One of them will always be that this stops. If you want to continue to go down this kinky rabbit hole with me, you will make that choice yourself and live with consequences until you are presented with a new choice. So, it is important to me that you really listen to your options and consider what they might truly mean before you make any decision. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"Not good enough. I need you to understand that when I give you a choice, I mean exactly what I say, and you can choose either option freely. Once you choose, there is no going back, though."

"I understand."

"Good boy." Sam smirked. "Your next choice will be presented to you at the end of my story. Read it when you get home. It's been a pleasure getting to know you, Alex. I hope we can continue."

With that, Sam got up, put on her trench coat, and walked out the front door.

Alex was stunned as he watched her go. Sam was... more than he ever fantasized she could be. He couldn't move. Had that really happened?

"What does it feel like?"

Alex looked up to see the barista, Tam, clearing a table next to him. His cheeks flushed. "What?"

"The thing. You're locked up. What's it like?"

"I don't know what you mean." Alex's cheeks were getting redder by the second.

"Yes you do." Tam sat down across from him. She was curvy, blond hair hanging down over one of her eyes. She was more dressed up than you might expect a barista to be. Heels, faux leather leggings. If Alex hadn't spent the past hour with his literal dream women, this would have been incredible.

"I... have to go." Alex got up and bumped the table again. "Sorry."

Tam grinned. "Come back soon."

Alex raced out of the coffee shop.

-----

When Alex got home, he opened up FetLife and saw that red notification that he had a new message. Sam's introduction into the kinky world was in his inbox, waiting to be read. His cock was aching in its cage. He was more turned on than he had ever been and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Alex opened the message and began to read...

-----

To be continued in Chapter 04 

CHAPTER 04

Dear Alex,

I want you to take off all your clothes (except the panties) before you read this. I want you to put your laptop on your bed and kneel on the floor beside it while you read. You're going to stay there, cock locked up, wearing panties for me, and you're going to read this story from start to finish. Then you have a decision to make. Get into position now before you continue...