Online for Orgasm Pt. 03

Story Info
Cheating Mom is finally comfortable with her choice in life.
8.8k words
4.52
17.2k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online to Orgasm -- Part Three

Chapter 1:

Two months since the BBQ, eight weeks since Elaine had met Herb and had ended up spending half a night being taken by him again and again.

Since then, Elaine had ceased to feel guilty over breaking her marriage vows, now the only conflict she felt was the need to balance secrecy and discretion with her needs and desires. Herb's free time and her own hadn't meshed as well as she'd hoped, she still wasn't entirely sure what it was he did for a living but it involved odd hours and even weekend work. Her own business and the necessity to spend time with her husband had also played a factor. All in all, she had managed to meet Herb just twice more since their first encounter, once at his home and once at a motel on the edge of town.

The problem with good sex, only a problem she'd become aware of recently, was that once you've had it then you want it more often. Two bouts in all that time hadn't been enough for her. Elaine had tried to supplement it by venturing back online. 'BigRed' had become a feature once again on the chat site. She had found herself masturbating alone in the bathroom, laptop sitting on the edge of the bath, a new image or video of someone she had spoken to earlier on the screen. Better still were the occasions she had arranged to skype with a relative stranger. Elaine had figured out the best way to angle the camera to keep her face obscured but still show off her body to the other person on the call. While she masturbated for their pleasure, she in turn watched as they jerked off their black cock. The mutual masturbation was a poor substitute for a real encounter, skin on skin. But she made the best of it.

One high point had been stripping and then masturbating while two men had watched her. As they had been side by side, neither had felt comfortable actually jerking off but their dirty talk and lewd comments had spurred her on to a big orgasm.

That was why Herb's message looking to meet up on Friday night had been so welcome. Now she just had to get away.

Karen was back in college again, it was only a few hours drive away but she had stopped coming back on the occasional weekend over the last month or so. Elaine hoped that it was because she had finally begun to make friends. That meant that John was the only obstacle to overcome. She could have gone over to see Herb in the afternoon and been back by the evening. But Elaine wanted, oh how she wanted, to stay over the entire night. She was looking forward to having sex without having to keep one eye on the time.

Elaine sat down at her laptop and started to scan through weekend events in the area. She disregarded any theatre events as she knew John would be interested in attending them. Then she saw a jazz event taking place on Friday evening. 'Perfect, John despises jazz' she thought.

After she had a reason to be out, the rest of the lie became fairly straightforward. Elaine reeled it off to John that same day, a 'female friend' that John didn't know particularly well had invited Elaine to a Jazz concert. They planned on drinks afterwards so Elaine would end up staying at the friend's house. John swallowed it. Why wouldn't he? He had no reason to be suspicious of his wife of nearly twenty years.

Excited, Elaine texted Herb to let him know she'd be able to stay the entire night. She still hadn't told him that she was married, she'd always maintained it was work commitments that prevented her staying longer the last two times they'd met. He replied straight away with a very simple message.

'Dress sexy'

Friday arrived but not nearly quick enough for Elaine, she'd punished herself in the shower the night before, her fingers twirling and diving inside her pussy as she humped her hand to orgasm. Friday afternoon she had torn home from her office early in order to change before John got home. As she disarmed the house alarm, she shot a quick text off to her husband saying she'd finished up early and would be probably gone before he was home from work. That done she showered, forced herself not to get herself off again, and went to her room to get ready.

Makeup and hair were next, she preferred to keep make up to a minimum as her fiery natural coloring and blemish free fair skin didn't require much augmentation. Elaine opted to keep her hair loose and simply brushed it out, the slight natural wave bouncing down past her shoulders. Elaine opened her wardrobe and pulled out the dress for the night. It was a figure-hugging cocktail dress she'd bought for an event a few years ago but she was confident she hadn't put on any weight since then and that it would fit. Before she put on her dress however she stepped into a black thong, forgoing a bra for the sake of the dress.

Slipping on the dress, struggling slightly with the zipper at the rear, Elaine stood in front of the mirror and admired herself. The dark green material fitted her perfectly, the hem finished mid-thigh which suited her 5'4 frame and the v-neckline plunged low enough to draw the eye to her 32DD cleavage, two narrow straps holding it in place, disappearing over her shoulders. A half turn showed her that the backless dress looked as good from behind as it did from the front.

She had matching four-inch heels to go with the outfit but she wasn't going to attempt driving the Porsche while wearing them, she'd put them on when she arrived. Finally, Elaine threw a change of clothes and some wash things into a small overnight bag, a quick squirt of perfume and she was on her way to Herb.

It was after six when she pulled into his driveway. There was a blue panelled van parked to one side that didn't seem the sort of thing that Herb would be driving. Elaine cut the engine and quickly pulled on her heels. Carrying her bag in one hand she tottered towards the front door and rang the bell. After a minute she rang again, stepping to one side to see if she could see movement inside. Before she could decide whether to ring for a third time or not, the door swung open and Herb was grinning at her.

"Damn girl, you look amazing" he exclaimed, holding the door open and ushering her inside.

He was dressed simply in ripped jeans and a tight white muscle tank top. His long powerful arms, corded muscle rippling, stood out from the stark white of the shirt and Elaine didn't hesitate in responding with her own compliment.

Still smiling he took her bag from her, setting it to one side in the hallway before leading her into his living room.

Inside Elaine say another black man. She didn't recognise him from the party but assuming he was a friend of Herb's she waved a hello at him before offering Herb a quizzical look.

"This is DeShawn, he's been hooking up my new toy" Herb said and indicated the far wall of the room. A massive TV dominated the wall, there was some action movie playing, cars screeching around corners but it seemed like a movie theatre had been dropped right into his house.

"110 inches" Herb said proudly.

"Umm nice" Elaine responded, TV really wasn't her thing, John would have killed for this though.

"You wanna finish up the other stuff, yeah?" Herb said to DeShawn who raised a hand. DeShawn was tall, well over 6'5 it seemed but thin, especially compared to Herb's wide powerful build. He hiked his jeans up slightly, though they still hung inches beneath his hips, wiped his palms across a slightly grubby looking black shirt and shambled out of the room, the door closing behind him.

"Sorry 'bout that" Herb apologised, "I thought he might be done before you arrived." He stepped into her and clamped his big brawny hands onto her ass, half lifting her off the floor as he pulled her close for a deep kiss. Elaine responded readily and for a couple of minutes all that mattered was his soft lips and evil tongue. He broke away, both of them breathless.

"Let's get you a drink while we wait for DeShawn to finish up" Herb suggested.

"Sure, gin and tonic?" Elaine answered, she took a seat facing the enormous TV, perching on the edge while she adjusted her dress.

"Coming right up" Herb said, disappearing into the kitchen to fix the drink.

He reappeared after a while, a beer for himself, a gin glass filled with what looked to be a treble measurement for Elaine. She took an exploratory sip; the helping was generous but the mix was just right. Herb sat beside her, leaning back, his legs stretched out in front of him. He fished out a small joint and held it up for her to see.

"You mind?" he asked.

"No, that's fine." Elaine said.

"Join me?" Herb asked as he put the joint in his mouth and began patting his pockets for a light.

As he fished out a lighter Elaine shook her head and took a couple of long sips from her drink. The lighter clicked and in moments the unmistakable scent filled her nostrils as Herb took a pull on the joint.

He took a few drags, the air around him heavy with the smoke. Despite her not smoking it directly, Elaine felt sure the fact she was sat so close beside him would mean she would end up getting a slight buzz herself. In fact, it did seem like he was expelling a lot of the smoke towards her, whether that was on purpose or pure chance she didn't know. Elaine did begin to feel a mellow sensation creeping over her as she sat in companiable silence beside Herb, his hand resting lightly on her bare thigh as they watched the flickering screen, the sound still muted.

Finally, he stubbed out the last part of the joint and he turned towards her with a lazy smile.

"So how you feelin', good n horny I hope?" He said in a soft voice.

"You have no idea. Do you think DeShawn is finished yet?" Elaine asked.

Herb shook his head and reached for the TV remote, "Think we gotta wait a bit longer. Anyways, somethin' I want to show you first."

He clicked on the remote and the screen flickered to another channel, just darkness until he pressed another button. The images on the screen made her suck in a breath in shock.

"Fuck me, fuck me please", Fuck me harder, gimme all that black cock, fuck your slut. Fuck me!"

"Ah yeah slut I'ma fuck you"

"Fuck me, fuck me, don't stop, don't stop, don't.... uh uh uh uh, ohhhh cumming"

Elaine remembered, the words alone were burned into her mind, the images though she was seeing for the first time. There up on the huge TV screen she could see herself on all fours, on a bare mattress getting fucked by D-Rock. She could see her face twisted in extasy, D-Rock looming behind her, sweating heavily as he drove in and out of her. From the angle she realised that D-Rock had used her own video camera to film this, she'd remembered him messing around with it while she'd been in the bathroom. Herb paused the video, her face frozen mid contortion as she orgasmed on a big black cock.

"What the fuck is this?" Elaine surprised herself at how calm her voice was, maybe the second-hand smoke from the joint had helped. She should be furious, raging right now, God knows she had the temper for it. Instead, her voice sounded more inquisitive than angry.

"Nuthin' to do with me, I just thought you should know this existed. I already talked to D-Rock; this is strictly private viewing only. He won't be uploading it online. Besides he is in it, his wife find it, he dead." Herb explained.

Elaine remembered Chantelle's rampage at the party two months ago, yeah, she could believe D-Rock had no interest poking that particular bear again. She relaxed, the main thing, the only thing that had alarmed her was John seeing this. She wasn't thrilled about D-Rock doing it behind her back and if she ever met him again, well he'd learn Chantelle wasn't the only scary woman in this city.

"Now this, this I did have a hand in but I'll explain after you see it" Herb said, his fingers tapping on the remote again.

Elaine's face disappeared and a new video started. It was a narrower shot than her video, looked like it had been taken on someone's phone. It looked like it was a bedroom, judging by the posters on wall it was a girl's room. In the background was some RnB, the music loud enough to cover some of the noise that was coming from the figures in the frame. The phone must have been left on a shelf or something at the head of the bed.

D-Rock was once again front and centre of the shot, his beautiful black body only visible from the waist up as he looked towards the camera lens. His hands were holding the hips of a slender white girl, her skinny ass just visible at the bottom of the screen, the rest of her body slumped out of shot.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, uh, uh, uh."

"C'mon girl, push that body, that ma black dick bitch."

Elaine could see that D-Rock was really getting into it, his upper body moving as his hips jerked back and forth, his cock obviously beating and widening a passage inside the white girl's pussy. Her own pussy throbbed in remembrance.

"Ohhh Black Daddy fuck me good!!!!!"

The girl reared up on screen as she screamed out her passion and Herb jabbed the pause button on the remote.

There, her face contorted much as Elaine's had been in the previous video, was Karen. Her daughter!

Chapter 2:

"You motherfucker!" Elaine yelled, she leapt up, surging towards the TV, hand raised to smash her glass against it. Herb must have expected she would react in that way. He closed the distance between them in a heartbeat, an iron grip enveloping her raised arm, saving his new TV from her wrath.

"My daughter?!! MY. DAUGHTER!! Fucking explain yourself, right fucking now!" Elaine's temper, despite the calming joint, was blazing now.

Herb removed the glass from her hand, then gripped her other arm. Even in her anger, Elaine felt a surge of desire from him as he used his strength to effortlessly restrain her. She drew in a shuddering breath, the urge to destroy, to kill, easing.

"Fine, ok, I'm fine. Let go of me and then explain what the fuck is going on."

Elaine refused to take a seat, instead she paced back and forth in front of the couch as Herb sat back down again a swallowed a mouthful of beer. He punched the remote and the TV turned off taking the image of Karen away from Elaine's sight.

"Ok, you want me to explain, I'll explain. First though, stop your damn walkin' up and down, sit down and I'll talk" Herb said.

Elaine fumed for a moment and then did what he asked. She took her seat again, so distracted she didn't even bother to pull the hem of her dress down as it rode up her thigh. She needed answers, she folded her arms beneath her breasts unconsciously, Herb however was fully aware of them lifting and settling on her arms. He cleared his throat, took another mouthful of beer and began to speak.

"You rolled up to my party with D-Rock and I gotta say I was floored that he had pulled someone like you. If you were twenty, you'd be hot, but to look like you do at your age...Jesus girl but you are something else! Then you are basically jerking me off while Chantelle is standing right there searching for you, then you end up sucking and fucking like you is in heat for half the night. So yeah, I got interested in you."

Elaine had cocked an eyebrow at his compliments, but she still needed answers, her foot tapped impatiently on the floor as Herb continued.

"So, while you were here, I noticed a couple of things. First, I found your rings when they fell out of your bag", he held up his hand as Elaine started to talk and waited till she subsided back on the couch. "So, you are married, I'd guessed as much, no way somebody like you hadn't been snapped up. D-Rock confirmed it for me, gave me your real name and all. You are cheatin' on your husband, dat's your business. You want him to know, want to keep him fuckin' clueless. Dat's your business to. I won't go rockin' the boat. Nothin' in dat for me."

Elaine breathed a sigh of relief. Fuck, she had been so stupid to let D-Rock go through her bag and then she let her wedding ring fall into Herb's hands basically. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Herb hadn't finished his explanation yet though.

"While I was puttin' the rings back, I saw your phone. I didn't go through it or nuthin' but I saw the picture on the lock screen. You and your daughter. See then, I didn't know it was your daughter. Lookin' like you do, who would think you got an eighteen-year-old kid? But she was wearing a college tee shirt and I wanted to see who she was, younger sister maybe, whatever. That's when I got D-Rock to head to the campus. I got a lot of friends, some of them work the campuses so it didn't take long for D-Rock to find her."

"So, you sent him down there to spy on my family and he ends up taking my daughter against her will?" Elaine interjected.

"Say what? Ok, yeah spyin', I own that. But he didn't do nuthin' that your daughter didn't want done. You see her pushin' dat little ass back at him? She wanted it all an' she took it all. Shy girl, feelin' lonely. Handsome brother takes an interest. Didn't take any time at all before she was chewin' on his black snake. Turns out she almost as big a freak for cock as her momma is. So, you wanna blame someone for her getting' fucked, then that's on your genes baby."

"Then what's with the video? Why show it to me?" Elaine asked. She was mad, but now a lot of it was turned on herself. Had she not given into her desires, then this wouldn't have gone back on Karen.

"Video was all D-Rock. Same as yours, it aint going nowhere online, you got my word on dat. I showed you because one, you are her momma, you got a right to know. Anything else, you gonna need to talk to your kid about it. Fair enough?"

"Yes, yes, fair enough. And two? You said one, because I'm her mom."

Herb nodded, he passed over Elaine's glass of gin, the half-melted ice cubes clicking quietly in the otherwise silent room.

"Two. Yeah, two is, I wanna make a video. I want to make it with you."

Elaine coughed, the gin hitting the back of her throat as his words slammed into her mind.

"A video? With me?" she croaked as soon as she was able to talk again.

"Yeah, with you. I wanna put it online as well" He kept talking over her objections, "I got a mask for you to wear, somethin' for me to. I've been thinkin' this through, I think it'll be fun."

Elaine didn't respond, this was a lot to be hit with all at once, the video of her, Karen being with D-Rock and seeing a video of it as well, Herb wanting to record him and her fucking and upload it... Herb filled the silence again as Elaine raised the glass to her lips, a slight tremble in her hand.

"I think you want to do it to. I can almost hear your pussy juicing up at the idea. But if it's a step to far then let me know now. I can always hit up Cho-Hee, that little Korean freak would do it without a mask if I asked her." Herb said, keeping his eyes on Elaine's face to judge the effect of his words.

She grimaced at the thought of Herb fucking Cho-Hee instead of her. 'Not happening' she thought.

"Where's this mask then?" she asked and knocked back the last of her drink.

Herb smirked "Let's get it, oh and you can put your rings back on."

Chapter 3:

Herb led the way to the master bedroom. The last time Elaine had seen this room, her view had been through a crack in a half-closed door while Herb fucked Cho-Hee on the bed. Now she was stepping into it properly. As before, the room was dominated by a large metal framed bed, one of those industrial styled metal beds with a bar design headboard in the dead centre of the room. A chair under the window was the only other piece of stand-alone furniture, one wall was set with built in closets.

Herb crossed over to the chair and opened a small backpack that was sitting on it. He pulled out a mask and tossed it underhand to Elaine. She fumbled the catch but managed to get a hold of the mask before it tumbled to the floor. She held the mask, examining it. It was a carnival style mask but made of leather. A black bottom layer with a gold-colored layer of filigree on top. She put it on. There were two golden colored fabric straps on either side that she tied off, holding the mask in place. Herb opened one of the closets revealing a full-length mirror mounted on the back of the door.