Online Friends Meet

Story Info
Online friends unite and share their bodies.
1.6k words
4
979
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* my first story, please let me feedback! *

He was so happy to see her here, in the same room as him at last. She was there to see him and rented a room at the hotel he worked at to meet him in private.

It was a day he had dreamed of emotionally and physically for years. And now here in front of him was a gorgeous woman, who made him feel special and with a heart of gold.

He looked at her through adoring eyes, smooth skin, dark eyes, and soft lips.

She was standing in the corner of the hotel room by the window, the setting sun cast a warm light on her white night dress. She was petite with long dark brown hair which fell down to her breasts, which were creating two tents in the fabric. Then the rest of the dress flowed gracefully to the ground, she stood like an angel. He could just about make out the shape of her nipples through the cloth he tried not to stare but he was almost sure she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

He yearned to know what lay beneath but everything was secondary to his emotional happiness, he smiled and went to her, embracing waist in his arms and she reached her around and locked them around his neck. He buried his face in her hair and inhaled the smell of roses.

They both smiled and she took his elbow to guide him to the end of the bed and sat there and talked about silly things, eventually they lay back on the bed looking at the ceiling whilst they continued to chat and laughed. They must have been there for hours. Finally both feeling tired, Turki turned to her he took her body in his for one more hug, her breasts pushed against his chest and they fell asleep.

When he awoke it was the middle of the night, the window curtains were open but only the moon shed light on the room which was otherwise filled with darkness.

Since they fell asleep, she had tossed to the other-side and his hand was now cupping her breast. His crotch against her leg. He wondered if she would be mad that his hand ended up there. But she felt like home and he shifted himself closer to her, intensifying the heat between them.

And he wondered could give her breast a little squeeze.

The more he thought about it, the more turned on he got. Niceties felt secondary and his physical urges were taking over. His heart was pouncing in his chest, driven by intense urge. His had was still resting over her breast palm over her nipple. The urge took over, slowly he squeezed, it was soft and melted into his hand, he kept squeezing. His grip was firm. She stirred a little, and he released. Maybe she was waking up. Or maybe she was pretending to be asleep.

He lifted his hand and rubbed his palm over her nipple. There was no mistaking his intention now. He wanted to make love to her. He adored her and he wanted to touch her, kiss her and put himself inside her.

Fondling her breast had awoken her. She moaned and twisted to face him, both of them eye-to-eye. He leaned in and placed a delicate kiss on her soft pink lips, she pressed her lips back against him. He took his hand down to the bottom of her dress and caressed her thigh bringing her nightdress up her leg. Her soft skin warm under his fingertips, he tried to go slowly, romantically. His burn for passion was too strong, he took his hand all the way to the top, suddenly he felt the crease as her thigh meets her pussy, he was right she had no underwear. He ran his hand across the crease, and for the first time felt her pussy.

The pussy started with puffy mounds of flesh, soft like her thighs, which then dropped off and became little flaps of flesh, he knew this was where he would find the slit, his fingers ventured between the two little flaps and started flicking his index finger back and forth, it started like any other part of the body, soft and tender, but he noticed as he stroked he felt a slight wetness seeping out from the slit.

He had to swallow. He had made her wet, she was wet at the thought of him, everything about this had turned him on. In turn his dick burning hot, and his mind was racing thunking about it all the things he could do with her body.

He whipped off his shirt, and trousers leaving just his underwear. His underwear made a tent as he dick was pressed had against it. He took the bottom of her dress and pulled it off. The moonlight fell on her body, he looked from her sleepy eyes looking back at him, to her chest, she had beautiful plump breasts, they formed soft circles in her chest with large brown nipples erect and looking back at him. He smiled. He's eyes wandered down past her slim waist and straight to see her flower. It was so pure, he could see her flower perfectly. The pale skin, the couple of small little folds, a little glistening on one of her folds showing that she was wet for him.

His dick started to drip, no man could resist this woman he thought. He pulled off his pants and climbed over her, dick upright and rock hard. Ever since he saw her large nipples through the nightdress he was dying to kiss them. He dove his head into her breasts, kissing, licking, and sucking her nipples. She let out little whimpers of pleasure.

Turki leaned back, and wiped his wet mouth with the back of his hand. He admired his work, she was looking at him with pleading eyes, her nipples were hard and erect and her pussy was dripping wet. Just a few moments ago her body had been shaking abruptly. He knew she was ready for him.

He bit his lip as he took it in, he knew what to do next. Up until now he had been straddling one of her legs, and her legs were still somewhat closed. Now was time to reveal herself to him. Positioning his body between her legs separate her legs with his knees. More than she wanted and she looked flushed with embarrassment. He did it until he could see the two folds of skin separate. Even then he couldn't see a hole but he knew it was there even if it was sealed. He adjusted himself down into his front, his throbbing dick in his hand and lined it up at the slit. Then he turned to look up into her eyes.

He rested the head of his dick against the soft and silky opening of her pussy, it was slippery and inviting. He started rubbing the head of his dick against her pussy. Wetness started spreading everywhere. She was moaning with pleasure, shifting her hips up and down. She begged him for it, please put it inside me.

He started to push it inside, he loved the feeling of the wet walls pushing back against his dick. She felt a little pain but was overcome by being filled up with his cock. Her pussy was tight and at times he thought maybe he wouldn't fit, but he kept pushing, the slipperiness made it possible and finally his tip was fully inside, he felt more of his pre-cum dripping inside her.

He looked down, he was in love with the view. Her legs were apart for him, his cock was parting her lips with the tip buried inside the pink entrance of her pussy. He took both her legs up and placed them on his shoulders, kissing down her thighs. A token of appreciate for the most amazing view he had ever seen.

After the kisses he continued his fucking in the new position, watching her pussy grip his cock as her tits are bouncing. He leans down folding her body in half as he sucks one tit whilst grabs the other as his hips continue to thrust his cock into her.

He wants to be all the way inside her, completely engulfed, as deep as he could go. He brings her legs down and they lock eyes and lips. He pushed firmly, as his throbbing cock reached up all the way up inside. She let out a little cry in his mouth as he buried his cock deep, deep inside her. Her fingers clenched on his back and scratches him a little.

Here was where he always wanted to be, as close to her as possible, feeling part of her world, part of her body. From here he started little pulses. He could feel his whole head rubbing again her pussy walls plunging in and out inside her, he was in heaven getting so much pleasure.

His deep short pulses progressed into strokes each time hitting what he thinks is the end of her. He started moving faster and faster, the more he fucks, he more she moans. He moves with rhythm, her moans synchronized and barely any time to breathe.

He doesn't stop until he feels her shake uncontrollably, her cum covering his dick and then sweeping down her thighs.

Now is his turn, he goes at it fast, slamming his cock deep over and over. He feels his cum building and rams in into her pounding her hard like an animal.

Finally he couldn't control it anymore, it one final thrust he cums hard his dick convulsing inside her, hot cum spurting deep into her loins.

He immediately hugs her and strokes her hair. And he falls back next to her and as they lay together fingers interlaced, she turns to him and gives him a passionate kiss, she already wants more of him.