Online Hookup, Seduced

Story Info
If you want to hookup with a guy, know what you're doing.
4.8k words
4.72
13.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online Hookup, Seduced

By: Jstarret78

Editor's note: A story from experience. In the beginning, there was Dave. I don't think Dave knows about this site, so I am not afraid of him recognizing our experience. I found Dave while scanning through craigslist. Failing to hookup with local women, I had glanced at the men for men ads. Whether it was a good idea or not, well, I'll leave that up to the reader, I sure don't know the answer.

My time with him was an influence that goes through all the stories I've submitted.

-------------

We had agreed to meet at a local mall's parking lot. I was looking for a white 2012 sedan and he was looking for my white SUV. I was determined to see this through. I'm older and contrary to the ads assuring you there is a woman waiting to fuck, it is not so available. Many of the postings are scams and women are only trying to keep you hooked long enough to profit in some nefarious way. Frustrated, I turned to the ads posted by guys looking to give head. I wanted to go easy and felt it was safe to stick with oral. The communications usually went well, these were men looking for a partner, just to have some fun.

So here I sit in a parking lot at 10:00 PM waiting. His texts were normal and not to 'gay' as you might expect. His only restriction was, I had to host.

The mall was closing and the number of cars exiting the lot had picked up. It felt like a long wait, and it was kicking up my nerves. I almost chickened out when a few minutes after ten, a White car pulled in next to me. He got out of the car and walked around to my passenger side. I noticed his hands were full, so I opened the door for him. He looked like a chubby guy, about five feet, five inches tall. He had short curly hair and a pleasant enough face. In contrast, I am six one and slightly built. The difference wasn't a problem for me.

He climbed in, holding two cups of coffee. Offering me one, he said, "Hi John, nice to meet you."

I replied in kind and added, "nice of you to bring coffee."

Our conversation was easy, and my comfort levels grew. We did not talk about the purpose for our meeting, just small talk as we drank our coffee. It was strange knowing we intended to have sex. I have been around naked men at the gym and, though I looked, I never thought about one of them sucking me off or more impossible, me taking their cock in my mouth. As we sat there, I studied Dave trying to imagine him giving me head. It was strange, but the thought was exciting. I really had to get off.

Dave broke the ice and asked me if I had ever been with a man before.

"Yes, a few times, nothing heavy though," I lied.

Dave considered that for a moment and then said, "just so you know, I am married but it's a sexless marriage. I had a friend, a local guy, and we got together on occasion. He just moved recently, so I was hoping to meet someone new. What do you like to do?"

I was surprised at Dave's question, and stumbled to answer. "I don't know, whatever feels good?" I decided to tell him of my frustration, trying to find a woman looking for a no-strings hookup. I told him that failing to connect, I looked at the ads posted by men as a curiosity, thinking it would be a way to get off.

As Dave didn't reply, I kept going, "I enjoy getting head but have not thought to far down the road," I was afraid to commit to returning the favor, as selfish as that was.

"Every guy enjoys getting head," he replied. "I enjoy giving it and getting it. My friend and I were both vers, had a great time."

Turning to me, he continued, "you seem like a nice guy, I have a good feeling about you."

"Me too," I replied.

Considering we seem good with each other I was about to ask him when we could get together, when he asked.

"Why don't we drive back to your place?"

I hope he didn't notice the red flush on my face. I thought we would get together, but at some future date. That thought that calmed my nerves, but the prospects just became real.

I was hesitant but replied, "sure I guess so, why not?"

It was a short drive to my house during which, there was little conversation. As I drove, and because of the silence, the images of what was going to happen circled through my mind. Shortly, we will both be naked. We will touch each other and who knows what, I was hot and nervous at the same time.

As we pulled into my driveway, he commented on how nice the home and neighborhood was. I acknowledged his complement, opened the garage door, and pulled in. On shaky knees I existed the SUV, Dave was right behind me. We entered the kitchen where we stood for a moment, a very awkward moment for me, but Dave seemed comfortable. I offer him a drink, but he looked at me and said, "I can't stay out too late, why don't we just get started?"

I led him to an upstairs bedroom where a queen size bed took up most of the room. I had prepped the room, just in case, and covered the bed with a spare bed sheet. On the nightstand I placed a box of tissues and some lube. I love ass, that much I know about myself. I always headed for it when making love. I woman lying on a bed, on her stomach, with her legs spread, just sets me off. I looked forward to getting head, but Dave was versatile, so maybe I will get lucky and he will give up his ass.

The bedroom was dimly lit, but more than enough to see each other. Dave began to undress. I stood there watching him, but it did not seem to bother him. I could not believe he would strip so easily. He began to undress, and with each article of clothes that came off, my nerves tighten. When all that was left was his shorts, I was almost breathless, how am I going to handle this. He dropped his underwear and stood there. My initial observation was correct, he was very stocky. His belly though, was not that large, he was a solid bear of a man. Hairy, which I expected, with his penis standing at half-mast showing a nice, cut cock.

"Do you plan to keep your clothes on?" Dave ask, "you're not nervous about this are you?"

"No, no, just a little awkward, that's all," I replied.

"No need to be, just relax and strip. It feels good, come on, I bet you look great naked," Dave said with a slight laugh.

It was my turn to strip. He watched intently as I began. Taking off my shoes, sock, and my shirt, didn't shake me up that much. When I took off my undershirt and stood naked from the waste up, my balls began to churn. My face was red as I looked up at Dave, but he just smiled patiently waiting. My pants hit the floor with a thud as I always had too much in my pockets. I slipped out of them and stood up. I always bought tight briefs in different designs and colors. I could never walk around in boxers, I liked the thinner, tightness and support of some of the new underwear from overseas.

"Nice body, you really do. You shouldn't be embarrassed to strip." Dave said, looking me up and down.

I reached for my waistband to drop my briefs when Dave said, "would you do me a favor?"

I stopped, my thumbs under my waistband and looked up at Dave, "What?"

"Turn around and pull them down slowly."

I was surprised by his request but complied, turning around. As my thumbs were already under my waistband, I began pulling them down. When you slowly strip off tight underwear, sometimes, it catches on the small of your back, mine did. The sides slipped down but my ass remained covered. Then the band let go, exposing my ass all at once.

"Nice," Dave said.

I stepped out of my underwear and stood up. I didn't turn around, too shy to look Dave in the eyes, feeling like a striptease giving in to any requests.

My cock was hard, I was worked up and horny as hell, so was Dave. As I turned to face him, I could see him examine my cock with approval. He looked up at me but said nothing. Coming closer, he took hold of my cock, his face came close to mine as he smiled and led me to the bed.

We laid on the bed facing each other. Dave was running his hands over my body; it made me shiver. I did the same and enjoyed touch him as well. My hand brushed over his thighs as I reach back to take his ass in my hand. As I held his ass, my finger crept slowly between his cheeks. I was afraid he might stop me, but as I penetrated deeper, he made no effort too. I was searching for his asshole, excited at the prospect of reaching it. When I found it, a chill ran through me, I really wanted to fuck him.

My eyes were closed. I was engrossed in what I was doing. When I opened them, Dave was an inch away from my face. It startled me but I tried not to show my surprise. He held my gaze as he moved closer. When our noses touched, he tilted his head and I naturally did in the opposite direction. Our lips brushed lightly a few times before he grew more insistent, his tongue pushing against my lips. I had never kissed a man and was trying to get used to it before even considering opening my mouth to him.

He back away and took hold of my chin.

"Relax John, just enjoy, have fun," he said.

I mumbled something like, "I don't know, I'm not sure I ----." My words were cut off by his mouth covering mine again. When I tried to speak, my mouth opened, and his tongue entered it without resistance. At the invasion, my hand gripped his ass hard. With one hand he held my chin as we kissed, his other hand played over my cock and took hold of my balls. It got me hot, I started to respond to his kiss. We continued to make out, grabbing, feeling, touching each other.

We both rolled on our backs, our cock fully erect. I let my hand drift over his stomach, the moment I touched him, I noticed his cock twitch. As fascinated as I was, I was not ready to handle it. Dave gave me a light kiss on the lips, then around my shoulders and neck. He moved down to my chest and took my nipple in his mouth, sucking gently. It was feeling good, but he continued to move down, with each kiss he moved closer to my crotch. I wanted him down there, waiting for him to reach for my cock. He laid his head on my stomach and his hand wrapped around my shaft, slowly teasing it, rubbing it, Jerking my rock-hard erection. He raised his head and held my gland between his lips. With his tongue, he played with the very tip. It felt as if he was trying to get his tongue in my urethra. He would nibble up and down, making me silently beg him to suck me.

When he worked back up, I lifted my hips hoping he would take the hint and go down on me. When finally, his lips slid over my cock, it was wonderfully warm. He continued sucking me, bringing me ever closer to an orgasm. I was moaning and moving my hips to the rhythm Dave set, he knew how to give head.

"That feels good, damn that'll make me explode."

Dave stopped blowing me and laid back down next to me. I was breathing heavy and wanted badly to cum.

"We have time, don't want to rush it," was all Dave's said.

I was about to reply, but his hand was tracing my face. His finger kept circling my lips, which I confess, were overly sensitive. Considering how horny I was, it was difficult to hold still. He circled my mouth, closing in on my lips, until his finger was caressing them. I looked at him a bit confused, but he just smiled.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Dave slipped his finger into it. That move surprised me, but my lips closed around his finger holding it in my mouth. He smiled, fucking my mouth with his finger, moving in and out.

This was something else I didn't expect, but I was so damn horny I didn't resist his finger playing with my mouth.

He moved in closer, withdrew his finger and gave me a light kiss. His lips remained on mine as he traced his hand down my body. When he reach my crotch, I started squirming, I was so worked up I wanted him to finish me off. Instead, I felt his finger moving under my scrotum.

He worked his way between my legs to my ass cheeks, my legs only slightly parted. His mouth was closed on mine, so there was no objecting. His finger moved up and down between my cheeks. I was trembling when his finger penetrate them and reach my anus. I tried to say no, but my lips were muted by our kiss. "It's ok," he mumbled, continuing to apply pressure on my entrance. He hadn't tried to penetrate me, only rubbing in and around my opening. A moment later, he pulled away from my lips but kept his finger in place.

He looked down at me and said, "Doesn't it feel good?"

Feeling embarrassed I replied, "Dave, it feels good, but that ---," when he cut me off again.

"I'll stop if it upsets you."

"It doesn't upset me it's just I wanted to get off, that's all."

"I'm just playing, I love ass and I hope you wouldn't mind me enjoying yours."

I didn't reply.

Laying there, I thought about it. I know what I wanted, but it sure felt like a seduction to me and it was awkward and out of place. Dave's finger played with my asshole, it felt strange, a man's finger ready to penetrate me.

I let him play, but after a moment, Dave laid back next to me, rolling over on his back. His cock was erect. I could clearly see it was about seven inches long with average thickness.

I did not realize I was staring at his cock until he said, "John, you haven't touched me yet, is there something wrong?" His hand gripping his cock as he continued, "It won't bite, promise."

"Very funny," I replied, "nothing is wrong." I was beginning to feel foolish and thought Dave was beginning to suspect that I had not had much experience with a man. To prove him wrong, I reached for his cock. What a strange feeling holding it in my hand. I awkwardly began jerking him off. Although I was reserved, I was so worked up, so horny I was drawn to his crotch, closer to that cock.

I found myself inches away; my mouth opening in expectation. My whole body was in heat, I began brushing his cockhead over my lips. My tongue explored the velvety feel of his gland. I let his cock slowly enter my mouth, feeling the veins of his cock, slip by my lips. When it hit the back of my throat I gagged when I couldn't take anymore, though I wanted to. I was so hot. I grabbed the base of his cock and continued to jerk and suck him off. I could hear him moaning and feel him moving his hips, syncing with my sucking action. I moved my hand to his scrotum and noticed his balls were packed tight up under his cock. If he came, could I take it? I had no idea, but I was so horned up, I kept up the blowjob. What the hell.

I didn't get the chance to taste his cum as Dave pulled my head away from his crotch. I wanted to get him off, but instead, I laid back down next to him.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Dave didn't answer. His mouth came down on mine again and I could feel the hunger in his kiss. His hand was, again, searching for my asshole, which he quickly found. Rubbing his finger in circles felt strangely erotic. I began to squirm, moving with his finger's teasing, moans escaped my lips, followed by his own. While he massaged my anus, he would push slightly when his finger was at the opening. Each time he pushed, my anus would twitch involuntarily.

"Damn Dave, what are you doing?"

"Just playing, nothing else. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, it's just that, oh I don't know," I blurted out, not really knowing how to answer his question.

The truth was it felt good, but my ass did not belong to me anymore. I could see his hand between the mound of my ass slightly parted, and his finger touching, exploring my opening. I could not stop moaning as Dave's 'playing' increased. His hands immersed in feeling me up. As he played he kept saying, "Oh man, what a beautiful ass, what a nice tight hole," over and over.

When I took hold of his cock, it was throbbing.

Dave sat up from the bed and held his finger up in front of my face. "Just a minute, hold on," he said.

I must have looked confused, but Dave held his finger up again, to make sure I understood. He reached for the lube I had put there for my use. I watched him apply it on his cock then put a generous dollop on his fingers. That sobered me up. I began to sit up and confront him, but he had already rejoined me on the bed.

"Dave, what the hell. What are you thinking about?" I said with alarm.

Gently pushing me back down he whispered, "Hey, relax. You want this, I can tell. You have such a beautiful ass, you know it. I want to fuck you."

"But Dave," I quickly replied, "I don't know about this, it was not what I was thinking. I don't know, damn, I'm so horny, horny as fuck."

"I know, it's ok,"

Dave gave me another kiss as I felt the cool application of the lubricant between my ass cheeks, saturating my asshole. The final shot was a short insertion of his finger up my ass. I gasp, "What the hell?"

Not a word from Dave, he held me with his finger fully inserted, waiting for me to calm down. When he felt I was in control, he withdrew his finger, and urged me to roll over on my stomach. I didn't resist but could not believe what was happening. Now I was lying with my head flat on the mattress, my ass in position. I felt Dave get off the bed and within seconds taking hold of my ankles and spread my legs apart.

I was so pumped, so hot, I did not stop him, it was as if I was looking down at my own ass, my legs spread. As if I was the one going to fuck it, take it. I was crazy with lust. His finger started to spread the lube again, this time inserting his finger several times. I moved to meet his finger every time it entered me. I was somewhere else, someone else, someone that wanted to get fucked.

In this fit of passion, I blurted out the words that will put the stamp of submission on any affair, "fuck me."

I felt Dave climb on the foot of the bed, I lay still, waiting for the first contact of his penis against my ass. I didn't wait long, I was spread open, so the first time I felt his cock was when it touched my asshole. Even with all this passion, I was still nervous and afraid of the pain.

"Dave, please be careful, give me time."

I couldn't turn around, and didn't know what he was doing, I was concentrating on my anus. I felt a slight pressure and thought I could feel his cock entering me.

"It's not bad, really doesn't hurt much," I said out loud like some virgin bride, whose husband was about to break open the sacred place.

"That's just my cock head," Dave replied, "You'll know when we start stretching that bud of yours."

Not a moment later, I felt the pain begin building. Squirming to stop it, didn't help.

"Man, now that hurts like hell, stop a minute."

"No problem, tell me when you can take more, we'll go slow."

The pain eventually subsided, and I gave him the go ahead, this went on for three or four more times, until the next push felt different and didn't hurt.

Because I didn't stop him, he continued pushing his cock in me, it slid in effortlessly. I concentrated on the feeling; I had never experienced my ass feeling so full. In my mind's eye, I could see my anus, stretched to accommodate him. I calmed down guessing the worst was over. I could feel His bulbus gland, thick veins, and the contour of his cock, as he continued to enter me.

I felt his body press against my ass, and guessed his cock was fully inserted. Dave gave two more strong pushes to make sure there was not more, he could get inside me. I felt his weight as he lay down on top of me, his breath on my neck.

"I'm deep in your ass," Dave said, "nice right?"

I could feel my asshole grab Dave's cock, every time he moved. His cock in me felt intimate and comforting. Maybe 'comforting' sounds strange, but I was content. I could feel him deep in me and it overwhelmed my senses.

"Damn weird feeling," I said, "I can't believe it."

"So, you're not sorry we're fucking?" Dave asked.

"Don't make fun of me, it's strange, I feel so girly and submissive."

Dave started grinding his cock into me. I automatically responded, pushing my ass into him. It was indescribable. He pulled out slightly, then pushed back in. As his strokes lengthened, I began to savor the sensation, I shivered with each thrust, I thought I would lose my mind.

12