Online Master Helps Slut's Husband

Story Info
An online slut's husband joins in playtime.
1.7k words
3.83
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Master,

So, we had been chatting about getting Nathanial upstairs and you leading him, etc., and then there was a water issue in your house and I had no idea how long before you'd be back. I lost hope for a few minutes, and thought, the hell with it...I have to do something myself then if I want this to happen. I had about 5 minutes to figure out what to do because Nathanial was coming upstairs. I sent him to go brush his teeth and shave.

I grabbed the vibe and slid it in my pussy and turned it on, quickly put the clover clamps on each of my nipples and made the handcuffs that you had asked me about and tied my wrists together.

I put my arms above my head and hooked the loop over one of the metal leaves that is in the design of our headboard and waited.

Nathanial walked into the bedroom and I am not sure what he thought, but his cock was instantly hard. I took a deep breath, and thought...ok...here we go.

Nathanial spread my legs wide and sat between them and proceeded to lick and suck my pussy. I don't like oral so much but I was horny and was ready for anything. He sucked directly on my clit and that felt amazing making me wiggle to get away but he wouldn't let me.

He licked and sucked for about 5 minutes, kissed me deep and then sucked my nipples. Then he asked if I was "ready" and I was like...sigh...ok...he's done...and was feeling pretty defeated thinking, well, at least I tried.

And then my phone buzzed...I pulled my arms down and grabbed the phone and saw that you were back which made for a very happy slut!

I handed the phone to Nathanial and put my arms back over my head. He also took a picture of his cock and my pussy to send to you. No one was more surprised than me that he took that picture and sent it. He looked at me as he was reading and said that you were asking him a bunch of questions; I knew right away the kind of things that you must be asking and I assured him and told him that you were just making sure I was safe. He kind of grinned and nodded his head (because I was right without having seen anything that was written...do I know my Master, or what?!)

I don't remember exactly the chain of events after that...but will do my best here...what I do know is I was pretty wet at that point and dying to be fucked.

He grabbed the ball gag and strapped it around my head...nicer than you told him to be, but that was ok...it's a start. I actually was a bit scared as I didn't expect the ball gag...though I don't know why I didn't. My heart started to race and all I could think was OMG...this is really kind of happening, which sent a jolt to my pussy too.

He was either still between my legs, or he was kind of sitting on me and he started pulling on the chain to the clamps, like really pulling. It hurt, but I needed him to do this, I NEEDED this to all happen and I knew that I had to reassure him. So even though it hurt, I kept making eye contact with him and nodding my head so he knew that I was Ok. The gag was beneficial here as there were a few times that I cried out, which would have been a whole lot louder had I not been gagged. Plus the addition of the control, etc., for me was amazing. My tits were being pulled straight up and sometimes down, my nipples stretched, sensitive...they hurt to be pulled so far and tight and he pulled and then let go, giving slack to the clamps again. I was grateful that he stopped in between and gave me a little time to breathe, but I don't think he realized that doing so was actually worse than a continued pull in a way, because then blood flowed back a little, and then there was renewed pain every time. Finally, either you or he tired of torturing my breasts and moved on to playing with the crop.

Moan, my pussy is pulsing so much just writing all of this...wet and wishing I had somewhere to send my kids right now!!

He took the crop and kind of rubbed it up and down my body, stroking, and then tapping my breasts as he pulled on the chain a little. I expected him to crop my tits harder and was kind of scared, but he was gentle (which later disappointed me, but in the moment I was kind of freaking out...). I am scared of having my breasts cropped...not sure why, plus with the added chain/clamps, I was kind of freaking...

He tapped around on my body with the crop and at some point I asked for the clamps to be removed. My tits were starting to burn a bit and I really did want the clamps off. I was surprised though that you allowed him to take them off so quickly. I wanted the clamps off my burning, stretched tits, but also wanted him to ask if I would use my safe word...I wanted to show him that even though I wanted something that it didn't mean I would use the word. But I was just as happy to have the clamps off my nipples...just surprised.

At that point, I believe you wrote something to the effect of me getting on all fours and presenting my ass to him. He didn't say it, he just showed me the text. He did that because he had said something earlier and I just shook my head, but he doesn't command, or even if it is a command, the tone of his voice doesn't match. He took of the ball gag at some point here too, but I don't remember exactly when. Anyway, I happily got on all fours and put my head down low and presented my ass to him. He swatted my ass a few times, but not hard enough to get me going...a few love taps more like.

Then he tried to enter me from behind...which doesn't work extremely well for us. I don't know if it's angles or height, or what, but it just doesn't work well for us, however, when he can enter my hole from behind, it feels amazing because the head of his cock hits my G-spot just right. He quickly got tired of trying and ordered me to turn over...sort of ordered...closer, but only out of desperation and still more like a request. I turned over on my back and he fucked me hard and fast, quickly exploding inside me. OMG...his cock sliding in and out, and the look on his face and everything was just perfect and it felt so good.

He exploded, but I hadn't cum yet. I let him know that I wasn't finished yet and he fucked me with his fingers, not sure how many fingers he had inside me, but I would guess four. I came hard...unbelievably hard...and then I cried. Tears rolling down my face, I hugged Nathanial tight and thanked him to being open to letting you guide us and for trying new things. My limits hadn't been pushed too far, (though the experience of actually being out of control of what is happening, other than using my safe word, is completely different), but Nathanial's limits had been, or not limits per se, more his perspectives maybe.

He laid down beside me, completely exhausted and grinning ear to ear. I had cum, but was still on a high and wanted more. You had me put the thinner vibe in my ass and turn it on high and then I fucked my pussy with the larger vibe (though the batteries didn't work). I was breathing pretty rapidly, and begging to cum, but you wouldn't let me yet. You told me to turn everything of and pull everything out of me and I almost started to cry. You had me take the belt and whip my pussy in front of him hard. There were a couple of times I almost let a tear fall; Nathanial could tell by my face. But I obeyed as best I could and whipped my pussy with the belt. At some point, Nathanial had fallen asleep and was snoring, which was kind of hilarious to me, but I was otherwise completely focused on you Master and wanting to cum again sooo bad. You told me I could only cum using the crop on my pussy. I tried, but I didn't think I was going to be able to cum with just the crop and you graciously allowed me to fuck my pussy with the vibe again. I fucked my pussy again hard, and fast and deep and I was panting...and I was begging to cum. And I thought you were going to let me and you started to count and I almost screamed and cried in frustration because I didn't think I could wait anymore. I fucked my pussy, praying with each stroke that I wouldn't cum before you allowed me to. I have never been quite that desperate before...I was pushed to my limit at that point and all I needed to see was NOW...and I exploded again...my juices flowing from my pussy, tears in my eyes, and me laying back on the bed exhausted, tired, and the most content I have been in a long, long time.

The whole experience was amazing...I am still a little in awe that it all actually happened and I can't think about it all too long during the day because I get so horny and my pussy pulses and I start to really want to touch my pussy. Makes me crazy...

I'm sorry if I've forgotten anything, the night was a bit of a blur as I was experiencing new things and feelings and everything as well. Fucking amazing, quite literally.

I hope this report pleases you Master. I am so grateful and happy and proud to be your slut and fuck toy.

Your horny slut