Online Meet To Epic First Night Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god", you cried out as your head lifted from the bed and your large breasts wobbled enticingly.

"You're so deep, so deep" you panted as I started to thrust backwards and forwards.

The grip of your vagina walls was intoxicating around my cock and I knew that I wouldn't be able to last very long with this ridiculously delicious sensation.

You looked so gorgeous beneath me as the light played across your body. Your skin was so smooth and warm to the touch. Your hands were light and delicate as they stroked the muscled contours of my arms. Your hourglass body curved in at the waist and out to your hips and your fabulously round breasts moved with a mesmerising rhythm, perfectly in sync with my thrusting.

Your eyes called me down for another kiss and as our lips fused together again, my hand roughly caressed your chest feeling the nipples still rock hard in their arousal. I squeezed them, trapping a nipple between my two digits and feeling the flesh spill between my fingers like dough when making bread.

I had to sample them again and as my hips continued their metronomic plundering, I bent my back to cram as much nipple and tit into my hungry mouth.

"Ummm" you muttered as my teeth gently teased your nipples and my tongue tasted this bountiful prize.

"God I love your tits" I said as I continued to enjoy them "they're so fucking juicy."

And they really were. Soft yet firm in that paradoxical way that only breasts can be.

Wanting to keep you on this plane of pleasure, I took one of your legs and placed it over my shoulder, allowing me to focus my penetration on getting as deep as I possibly could. As I did this your spine arched again, forcing your breasts into the air and causing your eyes to close.

"Oh Jesus" you screamed out oblivious to what sound it was making but only concerned with audibly expressing the pleasure that was coursing through your body and emanating from the core that I was deliberately ravaging.

You were like a rag doll beneath me. Hair splayed out on the sheets, head rolling from side to side and your boobs deliciously moving in time with the torturous pounding that I was giving you. You had willingly surrendered your exquisite body to me to do with as I wished and you revelled in the liberation that this gave you to react to every lick and squeeze that I decided to inflict upon you.

You placed a hand on my chest, less as a means of controlling my thrusting but

rather to have another point of physical contact. Your fingers enjoyed the sensation of feeling the glistening groove between my pectoral muscles before sliding down to sample the flat stomach that was powering the plunging intrusion that was setting your body on fire.

As the trembles and shudders coalesced into pulses, I could tell that you were building up to another all-consuming orgasm. I had the same feeling and a tingle that started in my feet began to move up my legs towards the centre of all the pleasure that I was giving and receiving.

I could feel your calf shaking against the side of my face and as I slowed the thrusting, I used the base of the bed with my feet as leverage to make sure to push as deep as possible with every single stroke.

With one hand squeezing and enjoying your huge breasts and in turn keeping your leg trapped on my shoulder, my other hand descends to your tortured pussy which my cock is slowly gliding in and out of. As my fingers tickle and part your labia, so my thumb finds your clitoris. I can't work it as expertly as I would like, so a rough circling and an application of pressure is all I can bring to bear

on it.

This however seemed to be the last straw for your conquered body and the dam holding back your eager tidal wave simply fell apart.

Snatching a pillow from beside you, you pulled it over your face as an uncontrollable wail left your lungs and your body responded with an almighty shuddering orgasm.

Your hips shook violently and I could feel your walls expanding and contracting around my cock as it continued its deep and slow furrowing.

The cliff edge that your body had been walking and then running towards, suddenly appeared and without a care in the world you flew off the lip and into the void like a rocket powered superhero. You were flying under your own steam, soaring through warm misty clouds of delight as golden rays of joy danced across your form.

I feel your body shiver as the deluge floods your system, tingling your nerve endings and causing the breath to catch in your lungs. It was like you were trapped in time, held in a moment of unfiltered full body pleasure.

I was beyond caring about contraception or getting you pregnant. We were both helpless passengers on a ship ploughing into the sun and all thoughts of being responsible had evaporated. This was other worldly sex and I intended to unload every last drop of my liquid essence into your beautiful exotic body.

I want my semen to fertilise your eggs, I want my thick rich cum to awaken your baby chamber and I want you to have my children. I am your King and you are my Queen and I want to impregnate you with my baby and make you mine to fuck forever more.

I felt my arms begin to buckle and my legs tighten as the centre of the universe formed at the base of my shaft. With a final thrust into you throbbing pussy, the boosters ignited and I felt my very own nectar racing up the length of my cock.

I grabbed your leg and arched my back, burying my engorged helmet to its very deepest point and let out a guttural 'fuck me' as my molten semen exploded from the tip and pumped its way into your body.

We were joined together at the hips as one and you cried out again pulling up a handful of bedding as the volcano blowing up inside you, triggered another ecstasy tsunami that raced out from the epicentre of your womb to every extremity of your body.

My breath stopped in my throat and every single muscle in my body tightened as my cock pumped rope after rope of hot thick creamy juice inside you.

"Jesus Christ!" I cried out as the last spurt came out and my body remained rigid like a rock. I felt like a titan that had been carved out of marble. My muscles were popping out and this beautiful sexy woman was still shaking beneath me from the explosive multiple orgasms that my hard cock and tongue had given her.

And then a wave of bliss and well-being flooded over me. I relaxed and the tension in my muscles was immediately replaced with a natural all-consuming calmness that left me almost light headed.

You slowly removed the pillow and looked up at me with a burning intensity. Your eyes were literally twinkling like the night sky and it looked like you were almost crying.

"No one..." you started to say as you tried to catch a breath and your chest rose and fell "...no one has ever done that to me."

I looked down at you and smiled before sliding your leg off of my shoulder and lowering my frame onto you. I could feel your glowing body against mine and still detect the receding tremors of the last earthquake that were working their way through you.

I moved some damp hair away from your pretty face and kissed you with a deep and longing passion. The ripples of our mutual orgasms were replaced with a shared euphoria and resonating affection. I'm not saying that I loved you but at that very moment I felt like I was connected to you in a way that broke all the rules and limits of how a human could connect with another.

We had interlocked as only a man and woman could truly do and we did it in the most intense and passionate way possible. As we managed to control our breathing and our heart rates calmed, so the kissing evolved into something more affectionate and intimate.

It wasn't about pressure anymore but gentle tasting. I felt the wetness of your tongue, sensed your glistening body pressed against me, enjoyed the crushing of your chest into mine and recognised that this enchanting woman had taken me to the very pinnacle of sexual release and enjoyment.

I felt your hand gently on my face as you pulled back to look at me.

"You're amazing" you whispered "and that was amazing. I think you broke me."

"I certainly hope I haven't" I replied with a twinkle in my eye "we've got the rest of the night still ahead of us".

And we made good use of that. I made love to you three more times that night. I made you cum so many times by tasting your sweet lips, using my fingers and burying my hard cock deep inside you. We made out in the shower when we attempted to clean our bodies after the second or third time but literally couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I blew up inside you, in your mouth and over your tits and by the end of the night I had you squirting across the sheets like a fire hydrant.

It was the most intense night of lovemaking that I have ever experienced.

12