Only By Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's tempting? You were gonna jerk off anyway."

"I waited until you left the room," Mal said.

"What, like five seconds after I left?"

"... maybe."

Eve looked directly into Mal's eyes. Until then she'd been mostly staring straight at his cock.

"I want to see you do it," she said softly.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I'm horny, I guess. I think I knew what sleeping together again was going to do to me. And I wanted to anyway."

Mal nodded and moved his hand just a little on his shaft. "I had to jerk off yesterday morning too, right after getting into the shower."

"... I might have rubbed myself in your bed while you were doing that."

"Oh my god!"

"I know." Eve wiggled, bouncing slightly on her knees. "So you gonna do it?"

"This is bad."

"No one's pretending it isn't."

Mal tried to relax and lie back. His hand had been wrapped around his cock this whole time. He started stroking again while his sister knelt and watched wide-eyed.

Eve watched his fist go up and down, staring intent and curious at the whole process. It was basically what she'd imagined it would look like, what she'd in fact seen in stuff online, but to actually witness it in reality was a whole other thing. She couldn't believe how turned on she could get just watching a boy jerk himself off.

Well, not just a boy. Her brother. Sisters were most definitely not supposed to encourage their brothers to jerk off while they watched. She was pretty certain of that. Maybe it made a difference that they hadn't grown up as siblings. Maybe that made it ok. Probably not, though.

Mal watched Eve while she stared at him. The way she bit her lip, clenched her fists, and slowly wiggled around as he jerked off kind of turned him on even more. The things he was thinking weren't fit to ever be acknowledged, even if they were coming from his own head.

Eve kept scooting closer and closer in barely perceptible increments, though it was pretty obvious she'd moved when she was looming over Mal and his cock.

"Does it feel better when someone else does that?" Eve asked softly.

"It can," Mal said. "Why?"

Eve shrugged. Mal peered suspiciously at her, but she didn't immediately move or say anything.

"No one's actually ever done this for me before," Mal admitted. "So I guess I'm really not the best person to ask."

Eve tilted her head, eyes still fixed on his fist pumping up and down. "Oh? Not even that girl you had sex with?"

"Especially not her. She had some weird views on stuff. Religious upbringing, I think. We only could have sex with the lights off, under the covers. I... I don't think I ever even saw her naked, let alone got her to touch me like this."

Eve bit her lip again, fingers flexing open and closed. She arrived at a decision and darted her hand to Mal's cock, pushing him out of the way and wrapping around it instead.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

Mal gasped. "Eve!"

"What?"

"That's...."

"Good? Bad?" she suggested helpfully.

"I mean, good, but I don't know if it's a good idea."

"Oh that's easy," Eve said. "It definitely isn't a good idea."

She stroked her hand tentatively up and down. Her brother was so hard. Throbbing, even. And he was half slick from his own precum.

Eve could barely hold still. This was easily the horniest thing she'd ever done, and it was doing things to her already. Extremely warm and squishy kinds of things.

"Does it always feel like this?" Eve asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Your... when you're hard. Is this what it feels like?"

"Well yeah. That's basically how it works. It doesn't really change."

Eve nodded absently. "That makes sense."

Mal watched her while she played with him. She was so intent on what she was doing. It was incredibly cute and hot at the same time.

And the feel of her, the way she touched him and stroked him, it was the sort of thing that could drive a boy crazy. Not just the physical sensation, but the sense that she was curious and exploring, enjoying herself while at the same time wanting him to feel good. He wasn't used to that sort of thing, but he decided it was something he needed in his life.

"That feels really good," Mal said softly.

Eve blushed and played with her hair as an excuse not to meet his eyes for a moment. She kept her one hand on him the whole time, unwilling to ever let go.

The two of them were locked in this dangerous game of theirs. Eve knew it was her fault, that she'd started it, but it felt a little too out of control now. Maybe it had been right from the start.

"I shouldn't do it though," Eve said.

"Yeah, we knew that already."

"Why did you let me?"

"Let you? Why did you do it?"

"... I wanted to see what it was like."

Mal nodded. "Same, I think. I haven't really been thinking any of this through all that clearly."

"It's hard to think clearly right now," Eve said.

"That's true."

Mal pulled Eve closer, making her lean down over him. He lifted his head and kissed her.

"You can't do that!" Eve hissed.

"Why not?"

"I'm your sister!"

"Only by blood."

"That's exactly the kind of sister you can't kiss!"

Mal kissed her again. "I'd take you more seriously if you didn't jerk me off harder every time I kiss you."

"... shut up."

"Ok."

"And... and kiss me again."

Mal smiled crookedly. "Of course."

Eve let herself fall forward, lying half on top of Mal. She kept jerking his cock, holding it tight in her hand. His kisses were irresistible. She could so very easily let them consume her entirely.

Mal was infatuated with the warmth of his sister on top of him. The way she felt against him and wiggled on him, the way she smelled and the way she tasted. Her hand on his cock kept a large part of his attention, as could be expected. Kissing her and holding her close occupied all the remainder of his focus.

The pumping of Eve's hand eventually made Mal cum. He moaned in orgasmic rapture. She squealed in surprise at the sudden explosion.

"Oh my god," Eve hissed. "Can you feel that?"

"Of course I can feel that," Mal groaned. His eyes rolled back as his cum splattered over the both of them.

"You're pulsing so hard."

"Mmhm."

"And you got cum all over me."

"Sorry."

"No you're not."

Mal chuckled and pulled Eve close for another kiss. "No," he agreed. "I'm not."

Eve let herself be wrapped in her brother's arms and drowned in more and more kisses. She felt so warm and safe with him. Messy from his cum, yes, but so happy and horny that it didn't bother her. She just wanted his lips and hands on her.

"That felt really good," Mal said. "Thank you."

Eve caught his lip between her teeth and nipped playfully at him. "I didn't do anything."

"You made me cum."

"Only accidentally. I just wanted to see what it felt like."

"With a penis? Or... with me?"

"Both."

Mal sighed. "It's too bad you're my sister. It would be so easy to fall in love with you."

Eve lifted her head and pushed back some of her mussed hair from her face. "What?"

"Sorry, that was too intense. I meant--"

"No, it's fine. I get it. I worry that I'm clinging too tight to you some days. You're the only family I have and... and already I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You really don't have to do anything you don't want to though."

Eve bit her lip. "I don't think you need to worry about that," she murmured.

"Oh yeah? So if I--"

Eve shrieked and jumped away before Mal could enfold her in his arms again. "Stop! I have to get to work. I'll never get out of bed at this rate."

"We could call in sick."

"Don't tempt me. I need this job or I'll have to mooch off you again."

"You could pay me in handjobs."

"Yeah, you'd like that, huh?"

Mal grinned as Eve flounced out of bed. "You at least want me to try getting you off?"

"No."

"You sure? You seem kind of worked up."

"I am," Eve said, trying not to think about how wet her panties were, and how hot and fluttery she was inside. "But I kind of like it. I haven't felt quite like this before. I want it to last."

"You're stronger than I am, then. I would have needed to jerk off if you hadn't already done that for me."

"It's different. I don't have a boner poking out everywhere for everyone to see."

"Yeah, that's true. Better wear some pants though, or your panties are gonna--"

"Yeah yeah, they're soaked." Eve grinned shyly. "You did that to me, you know."

Mal looked altogether satisfied with himself. "Yeah I did."

****

Eve was all wrapped up in her own head at work. She moved mostly on auto-pilot, startled far too often even by routine interactions with other people.

"What's going on with you?" Anya asked.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Eve said.

"What do you think I mean? You've been in a daze all day and you keep smiling to yourself when you think no one's looking."

Eve shook her head. "That's... not true."

"Yes it is. I've been bored out of my skull all day and I can't even get a conversation out of you to ease the pain, so I've had nothing to do but observe." Anya pointed an accusatory finger. "And you, little miss, are happy about something."

"Oh. Sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. But you could at least share a little. Give me something interesting to think about."

"I-- oh, Mal!"

Anya turned to spot Mal walking in, as Eve had already noticed. Mal waved and started approaching.

"Wait, that's Mal?" Anya asked. "Your brother?"

Eve nodded happily. "Yeah."

"Oh. Ok, well now I'm interested."

"Sorry, you can't have him."

"Not why I was interested," Anya said.

"Why, then?"

"'Cause of the way your face lit up when you saw him. Almost like you were in love."

Eve beamed. "Yeah, almost, huh?"

"Hey," Mal said as he got close enough. "Don't mean to interrupt."

"Not at all," Anya said with an airy wave of her hand.

"What are you doing here?" Eve asked, moving dangerously close to her brother. She wasn't over how horny he'd made her that morning.

"Thought maybe we'd grab dinner after work?" Mal said. "I know you're probably not off yet, but--"

"Oh don't worry about it," Anya said. "I can finish up on my own. It's been a slow day."

"Really?" Eve said. "Thanks."

"Don't worry about it. Go have fun."

"I will." Eve looked around quickly, then sneaked a kiss from Mal.

Anya's eyes went comically wide. "Oh my god!"

"That doesn't usually happen," Mal said.

"He's a good brother," Eve said, as though that explained everything.

"You told me you weren't doing anything like that," Anya hissed, looking around much as Eve had a moment ago to make sure no one else was watching.

"We weren't," Eve said. "Things changed." She shrugged. "Plus you would have figured it out sooner or later anyway. Even if I hadn't been a total ditz today."

"Could have left it until later," Mal suggested.

"Pff, why?" Eve said. She squeezed Mal's hand in hers. "You make me happy."

Mal blushed. "Well... good."

"Ok, that's friggin' adorable," Anya said. "And... maybe pretty messed up too. But also... jeez, I don't know. Just go have a good time, would you?"

"We will," Eve said firmly.

"And get some good cuddles in," Anya added.

"Absolutely," Mal agreed, putting an arm around Eve and gently leading her away.

"See," Eve said quietly as they got out of earshot. "She thinks we're adorable."

"And weird."

"Well... yeah. But still."

"Are you sure telling her was a good idea?"

Eve shook her head. "No. But I'm not sure any of this is good idea. I'm not letting that stop me."

Mal was quiet and thoughtful for a moment. "I think... I think I am sure, actually."

"No you're not."

"Why can't I be?"

"'Cause you haven't been any more sure than I am this whole time."

Mal nodded and squeezed Eve's hand gently. "That's true. But then you kissed me in the library just then, and... and it became very clear to me that you're the one I want to do stuff like that with."

Eve eyed Mal sidelong. "The kiss?"

"Mmhm."

"Not me jerking you off this morning?"

"Well that helped. But no. That was fun and horny, and it was special. But there's something about kissing you in public."

"Oh?"

"You know, like, it's more official."

"There was nothing official about that," Eve said.

"Yes there was," Mal insisted. "It was you very defiantly telling the world around you that this is the boy you want to kiss, and you don't care who knows it."

"I mean... I told one person, and I very much care who knows it."

"Still though. It felt good, and it felt right."

Eve felt all warm and tingly inside and walked closer to Mal. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Like I don't think it matters that you're my sister. I think you're who I should be with. I think I knew that anyway, and that kiss really forced me to see it."

Eve stopped short, and Mal looked at her with sudden concern.

"If that's ok," he added belatedly.

"Of course that's ok, silly," Eve said. "Except it does matter that I'm your sister. I... I love you because you're my brother, and because of everything. But being siblings... that's part of us. No one can take that away. Even if they tried so long ago."

"You're right, of course."

Mal slowly moved in to kiss Eve. She happily stood still except to tilt her head and meet his lips. They were on a public street where anyone could see. It wasn't overly busy, and probably no one would recognize them, but it was still very exposed.

Eve's heart beat harder in her chest after the kiss. "We should get dinner, or we're never gonna get anything done," she murmured.

"What, you don't want to stand out here and kiss your brother all night?" Mal teased.

"Mmm, I do want to do that, actually. Which was my whole point about why we have to go now."

"Oh."

****

The sibs spent their time at the restaurant paying far more attention to each other than to their food. The dreamy eyes back and forth, the constant smiles and muffled giggles, and the little games of footsie under the table would have been absolutely sickening if they'd had to sit and watch another couple behave that way.

"We're not gonna be that couple, are we?" Eve asked.

"What couple?"

"You know, the annoyingly lovey-dovey kind."

"Can't imagine why you'd think that," Mal said. "I'm just out for a perfectly normal meal with my sister, such as siblings sometimes do."

"Pff, right. And the way you've been staring at me like you can't wait for the first opportunity to kiss me again?"

"You know, such as siblings sometimes do."

Eve cracked up and had to cover her mouth with her hand until she calmed down again. "People are staring," she hissed.

"So? They don't know you're my sister."

"You keep announcing it every other sentence, if anyone's paying attention."

"Do I? Oops."

"Yeah right, oops. Just wait 'til I get you home."

Mal beamed wide. "I can't wait."

"Mmm, I bet you can't."

They were briefly interrupted by their waitress returning. The poor girl seemed more flustered every time she came back, though neither sib was exactly sure how much conversation she'd overheard so far.

"It's probably just because we're such a cute couple," Mal said.

"Yeah. Probably just that," Eve agreed.

"Not because she knows we're a brother and sister on a date."

Eve giggled. "You keep saying it out loud! Everyone's gonna know at this rate."

"Maybe I don't mind."

"Maybe I don't either. We're not that smart sometimes, are we?"

"We might not be. Probably that sibling thing, us being so similar and all."

Eve bit her lip and gave Mal an exceptionally dreamy gaze. "It's what makes us special."

"Speaking of which, do you think us falling for each other is because of being sibs? Like our blood bond or whatever?"

Eve took some pause from the question. "Huh, I don't know, actually. I think I would have liked you anyway, but also I don't think we would have gotten to know each other so quickly. And we might not even have ever met."

"That's very true." Mal reached out and took Eve's hand, running his thumb over her knuckles. "What about other than that?"

Eve glanced both ways and lowered her voice. She looked deep into Mal's eyes as she spoke. "I think I really like being my big brother's arms. It makes me feel safe and loved."

Mal shivered and bit his lip. "I feel safe and loved with my little sister too."

"Is that blood bond, you think?" Eve asked softly. "Or do we just have issues?"

"It can be both."

"Oh sure."

"Eve... if I hold you again like last night...."

Eve smiled as though she knew exactly what Mal hadn't said. "I think maybe I'm hoping for that."

"Oh wow."

"Mmhm."

"Maybe... maybe we just get out of here then?"

"So you can take me home and do unspeakable things to your sister?"

Mal arched an eyebrow. "Now who's broadcasting it?"

"I was quiet. No one heard."

"We should go before we get ourselves in trouble."

Eve nodded. "Yeah. To not get in trouble. Right."

****

The sibs arrived home and almost immediately began tearing into each other. Eve clung to Mal, inadvertently dragging him off-balance and slamming herself into the wall. Making out while being pinned against the wall like that kind of worked for her.

"Guess it's a good thing we came home," Mal murmured. "You're really worked up, huh?"

Eve kissed her brother a few more time. "Joke's on you. I've been worked up all day."

"I would have made you cum this morning."

"I know. But then I might be able to think things through in a logical manner."

Mal frowned. "That seems like a good thing to be able to do."

"Maybe. Not so much when I want to have sex with my brother though."

"Eve...."

"'Cause I do, you know. I think maybe I knew I did this morning."

"It was a really close thing this morning," Mal agreed softly.

"You think so too, huh?"

"You kidding? Waking up next to you like that, then you playing with me?"

"And the kissing," Eve said.

"Yeah, that too."

"So... you wanted to have sex with me?"

"I don't know. I don't know what I wanted to do." Mal kissed Eve again. "I think I know now, though."

Eve grinned. "Imagine if you hadn't cummed this morning how bad you'd need it."

"I don't know about that. I think when you made me cum... that made me need you way more than if I was just horny all day."

Eve shrugged. "Difference of opinion then. I need it so bad right now."

"From me?"

"From you. Of course from you. My brother. There's no one else like you. Not for me."

Mal stroked Eve's cheek, looking deep into her eyes. "My sister...."

"Mmhm!"

"I'm gonna need to start taking your clothes off, I think."

"Hehe, just what every sister wants to hear."

"Pff, shut up. It's what this one wants to hear."

Eve nodded eagerly and wrapped her arms behind Mal's neck, pulling their faces close. "You're right, you know."

"I know."

They kissed some more, clinging tightly to each other. Eve then squealed as Mal slipped his hands under her shirt and pushed it up her body.

"Oh wow, you're actually doing it," she gasped.

"Of course," he said.

"You want me naked."

"Yesss."

Eve held her breath as she let her brother remove her shirt. Mal looked at her with such need and adoration afterward that she relaxed and pressed herself right back against him.

"I'll allow it," Eve declared.

Mal snorted. "Was that even in question?"

"Well... I don't do this for just anyone, you know."

"Only me?"

"Mmhm!"

Mal kissed Eve hungrily, trapping her against the wall again for a moment. "You're nervous," he accused in a faint whisper.

"Maybe."

"You don't need to be. It's me."

"That's why," Eve said. "I've never cared about someone so much. And... and I've never needed someone to like me so badly."

"Eve, I like you. You know that. I... I love you, even. You don't need to worry."

Mal caressed her cheek. Eve leaned into his touch, making big, needful eyes at him.