Only for One Night

Story Info
Principal has some uncheck feelings for former student.
1.6k words
3.75
28.1k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Trying something new that's been in my head for a while. I am still working on Ch. 4 and two other projects I hope to have thru the summer. Tell me what you think. I would love feedback to improve my writing skills. Enjoy.

ONLY FOR ONE NIGHT

Penelope Matthias sits in her office reading documents that has been placed in front of her all day or left in her inbox. Even though this is her second year as principal of Granville T. Woods High School, the challenges get more and more during. But she loves it. In the background, her Bluetooth speaker announces the interview of one of her former students. She grabs her phone, turns up the volume and hurries thru her paperwork. She smiles thinks back not too long ago when Kai used to roam these halls.

"So, Kai everybody knows your story how does it feel...."

"First off, your starting this interview wrong. What's my name again?"

"My apologies, KiSS. How does it feel to be the most sought-after player in the major leagues?"

Kai Sarid Simmons was a young black kid who made a name for himself in the worst way at Granville T. Woods. Would start fights with older/ bigger students, stealing, arguments, etc. He went to college on a baseball scholarship and has been considered one of the greatest baseball players to come out of college. He's about to become the richest 22 yr. old in the major leagues.

Penelope was a transfer from a previous school and taught history. No one knew why she transferred, but rumors were that her husband was the principal at her previous school, and he was cheating on her. It's never been confirmed so it died quickly. She was stern, but fair. She was an excellent problem solver and quickly became liked by teachers. She was a medium height woman, but with a towering demeanor. She was in her late twenty's/ early thirties when she transferred to Granville. She had smooth, dark chocolate skin that looks tasty enough to lick. She had soft, green eyes that puts you in a trance if you stare too long. High cheek bones and natural hair that get curly when it gets wet. Thick in the waist and wears it proudly. Round ass that she noticed some of her male students check out whenever she wrote on the board. So, when Kai was brought into the office and the then principal was about to expel him for the year, Penelope stepped in and offered a solution. She started an afterschool/mentoring program that does community service in the neighborhood. Kai protest but soon after loved being in the program. It was the program that Kai found out that he had talent for sports, especially baseball. Penelope giggled.

"Oh Sarid, why do you keep using that silly name."

"Well Chuck, its surreal for me. I started out as a troublemaker on my way to jail or the grave. But some good people were placed in my life and put me on the right path. It took a couple of boots to my ass for me to see it, but when the pain stopped, I finally did."

"Your considered by far the rarest player to step in the major leagues to be able to play all position on the field. You would be the 6th in MLB history, but only one who can as a righty or lefty. Amazing. You also hold several college records, helped team America win the Olympics with that beautiful grand slam. You're a regular superhero. I bet you can catch bullets with your teeth."

"Catches bullets with his teeth. Negro please. I know what your trying to do. I know my movies. I know The Last Dragon when I hear it."

Laughter could be heard through the empty halls of Granville. That was one of the first movies she showed Kai one night after he finished his finals. It was a reward and the turning point in his life. Her memories overtook her, and she started to tear up. She got up to go to her mini fridge and grabbed her water.

"I also heard that you had an announcement that you wanted to share with all our listeners."

"I'm having a baseball camp at Granville this coming July. I want to give someone a chance like the people in my life gave me a second chance. Coach Lesko and many others. Especially Ms. Penelope Matthias who became principal. I see ya Miss P. you doing big things."

Penelope jumps out her chair and screams at the top of her lungs. She breaks out the cabbage patch, roger rabbit and other 80's and 90's dances. She finally sits down flushed and out of breath. While breathing heavy, she feels her nipples harden and sudden flash of sexual heat between her thick thighs. She pulls up her skirt and slide a finger into her panties. Her clit was at a full hard on and her pussy was wet with her juices. She tasted herself and she was as sweet as a peach. She was so aroused from the smell and taste she unlocks her bottom desk drawer and pulls out a dildo. She gets up and locks the door. She grabs a wooden chair from the corner and brings it to the front of her desk. She opens up her blouse to reveal her 36 D breast in a strapless sky-blue bra. She pulls down her high thigh cut sky blue panties and move them to the side. She takes her fingers and run them across the edges of her dripping wet pussy and rubs them on the suction part of the dildo. She pushes it on the wooden seat and pull up to see if it sticked. She puts her legs on the outsides of the armless chair and slowly lowers onto the dildo. The thick, veiny caramel color 8 in dildo had no resistance going inside her dripping wet, tight completely bare love cave. Her clit acts as the doorman and lets the dildo in. Every inch that goes inside of her she lets out a soft moan. She knows its been a while since she had sex and her pussy is craving for some meat. She feels the balls brush against her lips, and she starts grinding. Squeaks from the chair get louder and louder with each grind. Even though she locked the door, no one is at the school now to hear her moan louder and louder with each grind. She leans on the desk and changes stroke pattern. She's hammering on the dildo. The chair goes from small squeaks to loud squeaks like the chair is about to collapse from all this sexual energy. Slapping sounds from the skin to wood is sending her sexual craving over. She loves pain. She thrust harder and harder. Her pussy turned from dripping to leaking a puddle on floor. She pulls on her diamond hard nipples and bites down hard. A rush of pain goes thru her whole body and makes her thrust harder. Her round ass is slapping the chair harder and harder. She feels the orgasm coming up her body like an uncontrolled fire burning the woods she call her pussy. Suddenly, a picture of Kai naked pumping away at her throbbing wet pussy.

"I'm cumming Kai. I'm cumming......"

She slams her hand on the desk so hard she almost broke it. Sweat was pouring down her face. Her satin button-down shirt was soaked. Her hair started to curl up. Her legs were so weak she couldn't stand up and collapse into the almost broken chair. She looks down and sees the dildo laying between feed with a huge pool of her juice around it. She feels more of it on the back of her thighs and ass. She doesn't remember orgasming. All she remembers is blacking out when she screamed Kai's name out. When she thought of him, her pussy jumped, and she had a mini orgasm.

"Well, looks like I won't be going to the gym today. But why him?"

She grabs the towel from her gym bag and cleaned up as much as she could. She buttons her shirt up and puts her jacket back on to cover her blouse. She also puts panties in the back with the dildo which now has a slight bend it. She unlocks the door and walks out of the high school towards her car. As she was driving home, she replayed everything. She still don't know why she blacked out or what she did. Her wrist was hurting, and her thighs were burning. Her pussy was sore but hungry for more.

"Kai, why him. Out of all the men I knew and slept with. Why him."

She reaches her house and goes straight to the shower. She rinses and lathers every curve of her voluptuous body. Her hair finally curled when the hot water massages over her scalp. She looks at her wrist and sees a small bruise formed. She touches her labia and it's swell up slightly. She finishes washing off and goes to her bedroom and turns on the tv. ESPN is running a segment on Kai's senior year and where he could potentially go in the draft next week. Her hand slowly descends to her still hard clit and slowly rubs on it. She still is reeling from earlier and she quickly cum while Kai hits a home run in one of his games. She leaves the tv on and falls asleep. She tries to forget but even her dreams betray her.