Only Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd finally climbed out and gazed around briefly before turning and saying, "It's perfect here, thanks Mom."

Janet smiled warmly then got out and joined her son. For nearly an hour mother and son walked the land hand in hand. After exploring the unfinished house Janet retrieved the blanket from the car and spread it out on a patch of grass. Once she had the sodas she sat cross-legged on the blanket and patted the space across from her. Todd joined her and was immediately aware that the way his mother was sitting allowed for an un-obstructed view of her crotch. Whether she was aware of how exposed she was he couldn't tell, and since she seemed to be oblivious to it he decided not to say anything. The lure of his mother's sheer white panties with the soft patch of trimmed bush and beginning of her slit visible called to him. Desperately he fought to control the burgeoning cock growing in his cargo shorts as he took quick peeks between her creamy thighs. He could just make out the little nub of her clit through the hair; it appeared to swell slightly larger each time he looked.

"Jesus, get a hold of yourself you fucking perv, that's your Mother you're lusting after," his mind screamed at him. To avoid the temptation of looking, and getting caught looking, he stretched out on his back with his arms behind his head.

Janet removed her scarf and lay down with her head resting on her son's abdomen. She stared off into the distance disturbed by the knowledge that she had been deliberately flashing her son. After only a few minutes she felt Todd lightly stroking her hair. Reaching out she took his other hand in both of hers and held it to her chest between her breasts. For what seemed like hours they talked about things. She asking him what his plans for the future were; what he wanted out of life; how he felt about being home, and things of that nature. His answers were short and really didn't answer her questions. He asked pretty much the same things, all the while continuing to stroke her hair. It wasn't long before they both fell silent. Time passed as the wind whistled through the treetops, and birds sang off in the distance. Finally, after what felt like hours, Todd spoke.

"So, almost three years huh?" he idly asked.

Caught by surprise Janet asked, "Three years what?"

"Since you last got laid, except for today that is," he responded.

"Oh. Yeah, although I wouldn't classify what happened today as getting laid. It was more pathetic than anything," she softly replied.

"Putting today aside, three years is a long time for sure," he remarked.

Keeping his hand trapped with hers she rolled onto her side, her head still on his stomach and said, "Just out of curiosity, how long has it been for you?"

"Almost two and a half years," came his reply.

Startled by his answer Janet rose and propped herself up on her elbow and said, "How is that possible? You're a healthy young man, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a girl to help you out."

Laughingly he said, "Unfortunately, where I was at wasn't conducive to getting laid."

Chuckling she said, "I guess we're both pathetic, at least in the getting laid department."

"Yeah," he sighed as his mother lay back down.

Time slipped away and before they knew it darkness began to settle in. Hastily they gathered up their stuff and threw it in the car. As they drove away Janet tied the scarf over her head once more. Halfway home they spotted a diner and stopped for dinner. Once that was done they continued on, Janet fighting a losing battle to keep the scarf on her head. Frustrated she yanked it off and instead of putting it in the glove box or elsewhere she just tucked it deep between her legs and forgot about it. When they finally arrived home it was decided she should put her car in the garage before Todd put the huge convertible in. As Janet climbed out of the car she failed to notice the scarf until Todd reached over and grabbed it before it fell on the floor. While his mom maneuvered her car into the garage Todd brought the scarf up and took a big whiff, instantly becoming aroused by the musky odor coming off it. Without thinking he tucked the scarf into his pocket and carefully pulled his car into the garage. After climbing out he lovingly ran his hand along the front of it, almost like he'd done when he first saw it. Janet watched as he drew closer to where she was standing.

"You really love this car huh?" she stated.

His face beaming he glanced at her and said, "Yeah. I can't thank you and Dad enough for doing what you did."

Janet walked up to him and placed her palm against his cheek. "It was our pleasure son. But I have to admit, your Father and I have never understood your fascination with it."

"I've never really understood it either, I just can't help but like it," he replied, and then fixed her with a goofy grin and said, "Want to know a secret?"

"Sure."

"I lost my virginity right there in the back seat. I'm surprised you guys didn't notice the stains," he revealed, turning to point inside the car.

Janet stared at the back seat and for a fleeting moment felt a twinge of jealousy. She couldn't help but envision her son sitting there while some girl had her way with him. As she stared her mental vision changed from being a girl riding her son to what appeared to be an older woman. When the woman in her vision turned her head and stared back Janet let out a gasp. In her minds eye it was her sitting on her son's lap, his hard throbbing cock buried deep into her pussy.

She was snapped out of her reverie when Todd said, "Sorry Mom, I didn't mean to shock you."

"Oh...you didn't...I have to pee," Janet stammered before rushing into the house.

Todd just shook his head then went inside too.

Janet sat on the toilet, her legs spread wide; a grimace on her face as she used her fingers to massage her aroused clitoris. In no time at all a blissful feeling swept over her causing her to sigh heavily.

For the rest of the evening she barricaded herself in her room, fearful to be around her son. "You're sick! Sick! Sick! A voice screamed in her head.

Todd spent a while surfing through the channels on T.V. until he finally settled on the science channel. For another hour he listened to all manner of doomsday scenarios where the earth was totally obliterated by something coming from the cosmos. Although a passerby would think that he was engrossed in the program, in reality his mind was far far away. His thoughts were consumed by images of all that he'd seen that day. The longer he sat and dwelled on his mother's nakedness, the harder his cock got. Before he blew a gasket, or a load in his pants, he went upstairs and slipped into bed. Wrapped tightly in his hand was Janet's musky smelling scarf.

Janet sat up in bed and looked at the clock on her nightstand. It read 11:03. Slipping out of bed she grabbed the oversized jersey she normally wore in the mornings and put it on. She felt bad about leaving her son alone downstairs without an explanation. Even though it was late she thought she'd see if he was still awake and apologize. Stepping into the hall she headed forward until she was standing outside of his room. Hesitating, her heart racing, she stared at the partially open door and wondered if this was a good idea or not. She almost talked herself out of it. Almost. Gingerly she pushed the door wider, the creak of the hinges seemed extremely loud.

War heightens the senses, especially hearing. As soon as the door swung open Todd was instantly awake. Staring toward the door, his body tense, he saw his mother standing there, the light from the hall illuminating her silhouette. He couldn't really make out her face, but he could tell that she was dressed in a baggy shirt that barely reached the middle of her thighs.

"Mom? Is everything alright?" he inquired, turning on his side and propping himself up on one elbow.

"Yes sweetheart. I didn't wake you did I?" He could hear a little quiver in her voice.

"No," he lied.

Gathering her resolve she stepped closer to the bed while saying, "Good. I just came in to apologize for leaving you alone."

"No apology needed Mom," he replied.

Taking a deep breath she said, "Uh...would it be okay if I got in there with you? I just want to hold you for a bit."

Before he had a chance to answer, or let her know that he was naked, she drew back the covers and slid in next to him. Instinctively he lay on his back and stretched out his arm so she could rest her head on it. It felt strange, and wonderful at the same time to have her lying next to him. Without thinking he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her tighter against him.

Janet snuggled closer and placed her head on his shoulder while putting her upper leg across his thighs. The skin on skin contact sent a chill racing down her spine. Once she was settled she placed her palm on his chest and began to idly twirl her fingertips through his chest hair.

"Is everything okay with you Mom?" Todd asked, the tips of his fingers making small circles on her upper arm.

"Now that you're home safe it is. I've been worried out of my mind for so long about you. The hardest part was not knowing whether you were okay for months on in. And then when I'd get a letter, or you'd skype with me, I'd breathe easy for a while. And then it would start all over," her voice broke and a small sob filled the air.

Reaching over with his other hand he used both to pull her even tighter against him.

"I'm home now Mom, and I promise I won't leave you again," he said as soothingly as he could. He felt her body relax and the leg resting on his thighs slid higher until it was lying right on his cock. The heat from her touch brought an instant stiffening of his penis.

At first Janet was stunned when she realized her son was naked, but the feel of his cock growing harder under her thigh quickly had her thinking very un-motherly thoughts. Judging by what Todd said next, she realized she wasn't the only one thinking wicked thoughts.

"Uh Mom...you might want to lower your leg a little. I'm starting to have thoughts that I shouldn't."

"It'll be okay, just hold me a little longer honey," she whispered, running her hand lightly over his chest and down across his abdomen.

Silence filled the air as mother and son lay in each other's arms, the heat between them increasing. By the time Janet finally said she was going to bed Todd's cock felt like an iron tube under her thigh.

As soon as she reached the safety of her own room she collapsed on the bed and masturbated furiously. In no time at all she was withering through one of the best orgasms of her life. What she didn't know was, while she was exploding in ecstasy her son was dumping load after load into his wadded up t-shirt while sniffing her silk scarf.

The next morning was a little awkward at first. Neither seemed to know what to say to the other. But as the morning wore on they slipped back into their normal relationship, chatting about this and that, but never once bringing up what happened while they had been lying together in bed. By noon it was as if nothing had happened. They were just mother and son once more. Around two o'clock Janet started putting things together for her guests while Todd hung around calling old friends and getting the scoop on what was going on. He also called his dad to let him know that he was home. His father told him to come by the shop so they could catch up. After telling his mother he was going to spend the afternoon with his dad he headed up to his bedroom. It wasn't long before the sound of an arriving car and the cackle of female voices could be heard.

Todd showered and put on fresh clothes, a pale blue button down shirt and a pair of button-fly Levi jeans. On his feet he wore black canvas deck shoes without socks. As he walked down the stairs he could hear a chorus of female laughter coming from the patio area. Wanting to let his mom know that he was leaving he turned toward the sounds and stepped through the open patio door. The sight of all the eye candy gathered around the patio, that included his mother, put a smile on his face. God bless America, he thought as he studied the four new arrivals. One was a perky redhead, two were bottled blondes, and the fourth was an ebony goddess that had an amazingly large set of tits that were trying to spill out in every direction from the bright orange bikini top she was wearing. All four women, only the redhead looked older than his mother, stared as he approached. Once he reached his mom standing by the side of the pool he slipped his arm around her waist and whispered in her ear that he was going. Turning she gazed up and smiled, pride evident in her eyes.

"So Jan, who's the hunk? You been holding out on us girl?" the ebony goddess huskily asked, eliciting giggles from the other women.

Whispering into his mother's ear to play along he turned to face the women and said, "Didn't Janet tell you, I'm her new boy toy."

With that he slipped his other arm around his mother and pulled her against him. He almost cracked up as he saw the stunned look on her face, right before he leaned in and placed his lips to hers and stuck his tongue down her throat.

Janet was completely surprised by her son's statement, but absolutely shocked when he pulled her in and French kissed her. Her shock turned even greater when she felt his hands go down and firmly clasp the cheeks of her ass. The kiss lasted for at least a minute before he backed off, looked into her eyes and winked. Before she had a chance to say anything he turned and walked away leaving her panting for breath, the crotch of her shorts soaking wet.

As he walked away, a shit-eating grin on his face, Todd heard hoots and hollers from the women. He also heard the ebony goddess speak in a high-pitched squeal.

"Dammmmnnnnn girl, he had his tongue so far down your throat I betcha you felt it in your cootchie! Hell, the tip of it was probably licking your little man in a boat!"

All Janet could think to do was say; "I need to cool off," then jumped feet first into the pool. She really didn't want anyone seeing the huge wet stop at her crotch.

When she got out she faced a barrage of questions about her new boy toy. For some reason she didn't tell them the truth. All she told them was he was someone she'd known for quite some time and had just recently re-connected with.

Paul Brooks sat at his desk with his hands clasped behind his head as he leaned back and gazed out the glass-enclosed office. It never ceased to amaze him how good his luck had been as he watched the hustle and bustle of his employees as they went about the task of selling cars. He had started with a used car lot and worked his way up to be one of the most lucrative Chevy dealerships in the county. But his pride and joy was his other lot next to this one. It catered to people looking for classic and muscle cars. Currently he had fifteen muscle cars ranging from the late sixties to the early seventies, and a few that were just older classics. Not bad for someone with just a junior college education he thought to himself. The sight of the young man headed toward his office interrupted his self-congratulatory musings. Clambering out of his chair he rushed out onto the showroom floor with his arms held wide, and a huge smile plastered to his face as his son approached.

"I thought you weren't due in until Monday," he spoke after finally breaking the long embrace.

"As far as anyone knew I wasn't because I wanted to surprise you and Mom," Todd explained.

"So you've already seen your Mother?" Paul asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah," Todd answered without elaborating.

"And? I bet she was real surprised," his father stated with raised eyebrows.

"You could say that," Todd chuckled, his thoughts swiftly drifting back to his arrival.

Todd's father didn't understand why his son had chuckled, but knowing his ex-wife's penchant to over dramatize things he conjured up an image that was completely opposite of what had really happened.

"Let's go in my office," Paul suggested.

Father and son sat for a while talking about what was new in each other's lives until Todd brought up the subject of why his parents had divorced. Paul's face clouded over a bit as he basically told Todd the same thing Janet had. He told Todd that just because he and Janet weren't together anymore it didn't mean he didn't love her, it just meant that he wasn't in love with her. He went on to say that since they had split it seemed like they were getting along much better. Not wanting to stay on the subject he asked what Todd had planned. Todd told him he hadn't really thought about it yet. When his dad asked about Afghanistan Todd told him he'd prefer not to talk about it. Paul understood and didn't press it, he'd been in the reserves during Desert Storm and had seen combat himself. Several times Todd thanked his dad for restoring his car only to be told that he'd been happy to do it. They talked a while longer, with Todd mainly listening, as his dad went on and on about the business and how much of his time it took up. When he was finished he asked Todd to walk around with him.

"So what would you think about coming to work here? I sure would like it if the sign out front read Brooks and Son," Paul said as they left the office.

"I don't know Dad. I really haven't decided what I'm going to do yet," Todd replied.

"Well, just think about it okay," Paul told him.

For nearly two hours his father dragged him from one department to another. Once they finished in the sales department they went to the parts department and then to the office of the classic car operation. Todd was actually impressed when his father showed him the shop where some of the cars were restored. Workers were busy assembling a freshly painted 1970 Hemi Cuda; the color was plum crazy purple.

"Fine looking car isn't it?" Paul asked his son.

"Yeah," was all Todd could say as he admired the car.

"That baby there will sell for over seventy grand," his father remarked proudly.

"Impressive," Todd replied, his mind drifting back to when he'd tongued his mother in front of her friends. He hoped she wasn't mad about what he'd done, but at the same time he couldn't shake how good it had felt to hold her firm cheeks in his hands.

Since it was getting late they decided to grab a bite to eat. Paul took him to a really expensive restaurant and treated him to the best steak he'd ever had. Once finished they went back to the car lot and said their goodbyes. With a father's pride welling up inside he watched Todd drive away, proud of the man his son had become.

Not wanting to head home yet Todd decided to just cruise around and take in the sights. He hadn't planned on driving very far but as he neared the on ramp to the highway he couldn't resist the temptation to just hit the open road and taste the freedom that it offered. The big car handled like a dream, the hum of the powerful engine comforting as he sped into the darkening night. There were no IEDs to fear, no snipers around the next bend, just him and the wind whistling through the open windows as mile after mile slid past. Before he knew it he was over sixty miles from home and getting a little sleepy. Turning the car around he headed toward home. It was almost ten when he pulled to a stop outside his mother's house. With a self satisfied smile on his face he locked the car and headed inside, noting that the car his mother's friends had arrived in was still parked in the driveway.

Janet was puttering around in the kitchen doing nothing in particular, a drink in her hand, as she killed time until she knew her son was home and safe. Even in her rather inebriated state her motherly instincts continued to function fully, but her better judgment wasn't. She knew she had drank too much today and was also wondering whether or not she should've let the girls stay over instead of getting a cab for them. The only one who hadn't gone home was the driver of the car; she was currently passed out on the couch. Something else she should've considered was how she was currently dressed. Although the silky blue robe covered her adequately, as long as she didn't bend over too far, the thought that maybe she should throw on some panties kept creeping into her brain. Dismissing the thought she lifted the glass to her lips and drained the remnants of scotch before sitting it down on the counter with a satisfying smack of her lips. So caught up in her thoughts she failed to hear the front door open and close as Todd entered.