Only One For Them Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to him she noted that his eyes were still as black as ever meaning that his wolf was still very much under the surface. When she felt Michael rub the side of his face against her shoulder and moved his rock hard member against her hip bone she knew that she was in trouble.

One hour later.

Lytta limped to the bathroom as fast as she could without hurting her body anymore than it already was. Sean and Michael had finally allowed her to go to the bathroom after yet another intense bout of pleasure/pain love making. The word 'allowed' being used loosely as she had compelled them to sleep with one of her powers. She hated using her powers in general but worse was that this was the first time she had used her powers on Sean and Michael. She hated it, it felt like betrayal in a way to restrain them, but she needed a break.

Finally inside the bathroom she locked the door not fully trusting the energy she had used to compel them or how long it would last.

Moving faster into the bathroom Lytta moaned at the sensation of her sweaty feet touching the cold floor below. Wanting more Lytta sank to her knees and then her back, it was as though her body sighed in contentment with her.

The moment she closed her eyes loud banging at the door had her opening her eyes and sitting up sharply. She watched as the heavy mahogany door began to splinter on the edges.

"Lytta open the door!" Michael yelled through the breaking door.

Lytta grimaced from the floor as one hard kick split the door down the middle. The hybrid forms of Sean and Michael came into view. Because of their hybrid forms were too big for the door only their faces and half their furry chests were visible as they both peered in at her. Lytta moved back as they began to rip through the door with their teeth taking large chunks of wood out before throwing the piece behind them.

She watched as Sean and Michael finally made it through the broken door. Lytta backed up on the floor as they neared her.

"Listen guys I am exhausted, we need to take a break," Lytta said as Sean lifted her to his furry chest walking with her out the door.

"We can't stop!" Sean replied his voice strained telling her just how exhausted he really was.

Lytta gasped as laid she on the bed yet again by Sean, she could almost hear her sore body protesting what was about to happen.

One hour later.

For the thousandth time since this madness started, Lytta sighed between Michael and Sean, she was now completely sure this wasn't normal even for a newly mated couple. She could see the exhaustion in their eyes but it was as though they couldn't stop. Now was the time to call in re-enforcements, this wouldn't be a hard thing to do if the guy wasn't such a prick. But she knew she couldn't take another bout of this crazy intense love making, the last bout had left her with more scratches and pain.

Watching Sean and Michael to make sure they were asleep, she moved as slowly as she could from beneath Sean's massive forearm. Scooting to the edge of the bed, Lytta wrapped the bed sheet around her body and moved to stand a few feet away from the bed.

She called Filius in her mind hoping his summoning didn't only work by speaking his name. A bright white light had her shielding her eyes.

"Yes Lytta" Filius called.

Lytta looked up at Filius standing in front of her. His flowing clear blue hair moved in his shoulders, crystal blue eyes turned from her to the sleeping forms of Sean and Michael causing a frown to mar his brow. Filius was dressed in a green loose shirt with a black strip running from the shoulder down to the hem of his shirt. Black pants covered his thighs and black boots covered his feet.

"We have a problem" Lytta began fidgeting from one leg to the other 'awkward how do I explain this?' Lytta thought.

"What is it" Filius asked stepping closer to her.

"There is something wrong with Sean and Michael, we have been making love for hours now yet every time I think they are sated they become rock hard all over again. And I know they are just as tired as I am, every movement they make caused them to wince in pain but they still cannot stop until we are all sated. Then after a short break it begins again, and I know for a fact that when their wolves are close to the surface their eyes change to black and silver.....now their eyes are completely white. What do you think this means?" Lytta said

With the effort it took to stand her body became too weak to hold her up so any longer, Lytta sat on the floor.

Filius sat next to her on the floor deep in thought; before he spoke he was knocked down by a large white fur ball. Lytta found herself lifted up by Michael who had also morphed into his hybrid form. Michael carried her to the corner of the room where he crouched protectively in front of her growling at Filius, when she tried move from behind his back Michael turned his furry head to her sharply and bared his teeth in warning. Lytta stopped her movement immediately and instead watched the bloody battle between Sean and Filius. She winced when Filius was thrown to the floor causing it to crack from the force of it, as he slid down to the floor a trail of black 'blood' from his back followed him down.

Sean had barely enough time to dive out of the way as an electric blast was sent flying toward his chest, growling he ran as a blur at Filius claws extended. Filius groaned in pain as Sean sank his teeth into Filius' shoulder, Filius yelled as large bloody chunks of his flesh were torn out by Sean's sharp teeth and claws. Filius' hands lite up to a bright blue light that he aimed at Sean, sending him flying to the other side of the room smashing the glass coffee table on the side of the bed.

"Lytta I know what's wrong with them! They are in a state of frenzy, you must have used your power on them at some point amphf," Filius stopped as he was knocked down by Sean who landed an upper cut to his chin followed by a round kick to his gut.

"How do I make it stop!!" Lytta yelled from behind Michael's back.

Filius punched Sean in the face when Sean leaned forward, he held him by the sides of his face and brought his face down on his raised knee, he let him go as Sean fell to the ground groaning in pain.

"Concentrate on them returning to normal, just like in training!" Filius yelled.

Lytta focused on Sean for a moment but every time she did he moved too fast for her to track as he fought Filius.

"He is moving too fast for me to track hold him still!" Lytta yelled.

"Use your mind control to stop him!" Filius shouted as he ducked behind a large paw aimed at his head.

Lytta sighed, she hated using her powers on him but she would if it got him back to normal she had no choice. Lytta felt energy in her body as she focused on Sean again. Her normally brown eyes turned black as she concentrated on making him freeze.

Sean was mid strike when his whole body stopped moving, his blinking was the only movement he made stunned he growled at the unseen force interfering in his attack, now he was frozen with whole body leaning forward his claws about to tear through Filius' neck.

Lytta blinked as she realized that it had worked again but stronger than when she had made them sleep.

"Excellent now neutralize Michael!" Filius yelled as Michael began to stalk toward him on all fours baring his sharp teeth.

The next instant Michael froze on all fours, he roared in anger realizing how trapped he was with Filius right in front of him.

Lytta focused on them again stepping closer to them, she willed them out of their frenzy as power coursed through her, she gasped when both Sean and Michael fell to the floor.

"No!" Lytta cried running to them.

Reaching Michael she turned him over onto his back, she pushed his brown hair out of his eyes that were still closed, she felt for a pulse by his neck she cried harder when she felt a weak pulse.

"Lytta they will be fine they are just unconscious," Filius said putting his hand on her shoulder.

Lytta brushed his hand off her as she ran to Sean a few feet away, she felt for a pulse by his neck and cried in relief that he still lived too. She pulled his heavy form toward Michael as best she could, stopping every few minutes to rest before she continued. When she had pulled him next to his brother stopped, touching his alarming cold cheek with the back hand Lytta moved away from them to Filius.

"Are you sure they are just unconscious?" Lytta asked rubbing her arms

"Yes, let them rest, the effects should have worn off by now. I will be back later to continue training," Filius said.

"Wait..." Lytta said turning but growled in frustration to find him gone.

Still a ticked off, she lay between Sean and Michael undoing the bedspread around her body and covered them as well before putting her head onto the hard floor.

Lytta squeaked as Sean and Michael both sat up suddenly breathing hard as though they had been under water for too long. Her eyes started tearing up again when they turned to look down at her. Their eyes, it was their eyes that made her positive they were back to normal, Sean's eyes were back to the baby blue they always were and Michael's eyes were back to the green that she loved.

Sitting up she pulled them close and hugged them to her.

"Oh thank god," she said.

"Lytta... I am so....sorry I hurt you my love but I couldn't stop it was like I was trapped in my own body it broke my heart when I saw how much pain you were in," Sean said holding her closer to his chest.

"I know Sean it's okay, it's all over now" Lytta said.

"I am sorry too beautiful, it killed me to know I was the cause of your pain. I am so sorry Lytta" Michael said as he pulled her closer to him.

"I forgive you Michael I know you had no control over it, but it's my fault, all that happened was because of me. I used my frenzy on you somehow it made you act crazy," Lytta pulled back from them a little so that she was looking at them.

"Guys I can affect you with my powers, before I was happy you were not affected by my fire it made me think maybe I wasn't a total freak. But now that I can use my power on you, how many other powers can I use on you. What if the next one is fatal and I...because of me you die!" Lytta said as she began to sob.

Just picturing a world without her mates caused pain and sorrow to fill her. Sean and Michael held her between them as she cried harder; now that they were mated they could feel her pain like their own.

"Lytta we won't die because you used your powers on us love, how about this, we try your powers later on and see if we are affected by them. Regardless, this was an accident you did not plan on using your power on us in any way. And we know if put in that situation again you would not use your powers on us intentionally, I know how much you hate using your powers on us," Michael said.

Lytta nodded her head forcing herself to see sense in what he was saying, after more reassurance they all laid down rested their tired bodies.

Next morning

"Now remember what we decided Lytta, you're going to your apartment with our beta William who will bring your things here. You are staying with us until this mess with Lord Anouk is cleared up. You will be staying here from now on even after we get rid of Lord Anouk," Sean said as he stood with Michael and Lytta near her car.

"And you will be going to work with William he will keep an eye on you until you come back here. We will check on you every hour through our bond, if you don't reply we will know something's wrong and track you down," Michael said hugging her as he inhaled her scent rubbing his face against her neck.

"Really guys you would think I was the president with all this security going on. Look I have Filius permanently stuck to me; I can call him if there is danger. William will stick to me like glue all day and to top it off you lunatics will be in my head the whole time. Let's just say I am beyond safe hmm?" Lytta said.

"We know Lytta, this is just the first time we'll be separated after our bond. You have to get over it we will always be over protective of you even after fifty years. It's just hard letting you go love," Sean said.

"I know how you feel, I feel the same for both of you even before the bond but I'll be fine trust me. I have to go guys or else I will be late. Love you," Lytta said.

"Love you too Lytta," Michael said kissing her almost desperately.

"I love you Lytta, be careful," Sean said when Michael moved kissing her as well.

They watched her drive away in silence with William in the passenger side before going inside.

Lytta drove up to her apartment building both dreading it and happy at the same time. She knew Elena would be there since she left for the night shift at 7pm. She hated how their relationship had fallen through the cracks lately.

Lytta walked up the stairs to her apartment, she was glad she would be staying with Sean and Michael but leaving things the way they were between Elena and herself felt horrible. She would try and patch things up, this whole disagreement because, Elena didn't approve of her relationship with Sean and Michael. Lytta forced herself not to get angry about it anymore.

Reaching her door she opened it stepping aside for William to enter.

"Come in William I won't take long packing. In the mean time you can take a seat, watch some tv or something," she said.

A nod was all she got from him, always formal with you William she thought. Shrugging she went to her bedroom and began to pack her clothes. An hour later she brought her suitcases to the living room near William. He moved them downstairs ready to be taken by an omega that brought one of the packs jeeps.

As she waited for William she decided to go see Elena and tell her she was moving out. Turning around she almost bumped into Elena forcing her to step back.

"Wow! Hey Elena I didn't see you there. How have you been?" Lytta asked.

"Oh I have been just fine. Better than ever actually, going somewhere?" Elena asked.

Lytta didn't know why but she was acting strange, her eyes appeared different, still blue but different somehow. There was something off about her. Lytta shook it off as not spending enough time with her lately.

"Sorry what?" she asked Elena.

"I said are you going somewhere. I saw a man with you when you came in" Elena said.

"Umm yeah I am Elena. Lets' sit down shall we?" Lytta said holding her hand.

Lytta shivered when she held her hand, how odd she thought.

'There is nothing odd about it Lytta. You have to kill her! Kill her and gain her power!' the multi voice shouted in her mind.

Lytta shook her head and frowned at that,

"What is wrong with you? She's my best friend! Now shut up!" Lytta yelled back.

"Listen Elena I am going to be staying with Sean and Michael for a while. I know we've been having some problems lately. It has nothing to do with that, I am just going through some stuff right now that make staying here unsafe." She said.

"Why?" Elena asked.

"I can't tell you I am sorry but its' for your protection." Lytta said.

Elena seemed to think about it cracking her knuckles like she always did when she was thinking. A knock on the door had Lytta standing up to go open it, William stood outside the door.

"Your bags have been taken to the den Miss. I will be waiting outside this door until you are ready to go to work," William said before shutting the door.

Turning to Elena Lytta said,

"I have to get ready for work Elena we will continue this when I get home,"

A cold hand made her turn around, Elena held her hand a bit too tightly her blue eyes intense.

"How about we go out for ice cream before you go for old times' sake?" Elena asked.

"Okay but it has to be quick I have to be at work in the next hour," Lytta said.

Turning back around Lytta lead the way to the door Elena following close by. Opening the door Lytta looked down she saw William knocked out cold blood dripping from the back of his head. Lytta screamed in pain as she went down too as she was hit in the back of the head with something.

As she lost her consciousness, she felt herself being picked up and a voice that sent shock though her system.

"We have her contained sir," came Elena's voice as Lytta passed out.

--<>--

Michael stormed into Sean's office as Sean was about to leave. Sean stepped back frowning at his brother.

"I was coming to see you" Sean said.

"Its' been over an hour Sean I can't hear Lytta's thoughts. She hasn't replied in over an hour to tell us that she's fine. Something is wrong, very wrong Sean!" Michael yelled as he paced in front of Sean.

"Calm yourself Mickey; we both need to be as rational as possible if we are to find out what happened. Did you manage to get in contact with William?" Sean asked removing his phone from his pocket.

"No word from him, I say we split up our forces and hunt down who ever kidnapped her" Michael said.

"We don't know if she was kidnapped yet; pull up the feeds from the bugs in her apartment while we drive to her working place" Sean said.

"Come on! Do you really think she would be at work and not communicate with us because what... she's too busy!" Michael yelled.

"I don't know alright! But we have to check everywhere so let's not rule it out just yet. Now those feeds," Sean yelled back as he walked down the stairs heading for the front door.

"It will take ten minutes" Michael said following close behind him.

"Violet!" Sean called to the purple/pink haired beta heading in the other direction. She walked toward them when her name was called.

"Yes alpha?" she asked.

"You and Mathew are in charge until we get back," Sean said as he rushed through the front doors Michael and Violet hot on his tail.

"May I ask what this is all about sir, you may need back up," Violet asked as they power walked to the garage.

"Right now lets' just say we can't get in touch with Lytta" Michael said.

"Lytta?! I want in, my alphas, she's my friend I want to help track her down" Violet said.

"Look we don't know if anything is wrong yet that is why I want this on the down low until further notice so you will stay here until we need you." Michael said.

"But," Violet began before being interrupted.

"That is an order Violet!" Sean yelled over his shoulder before entering his car.

Violet's shoulders lowered in defeat, as her alphas she was bound to follow their orders.

"We will call you as soon as we need you Violet," Michael said squeezing her shoulder before entering the passenger side of the car. Violet nodded as they drove off; oh she hoped Lytta was okay.

"Okay this is the last message from her apartment," Michael said as he hit play on his phone.

As they got to the end they growled low in their throats pure rage filling them.

"I don't believe it! Why would Elena help in Lytta's kidnapping?" Sean asked as he hit the steering wheel.

"I don't know; rewind the feed to the beginning of last week. Try and see if anything sounds weird to you. Think Lord Anouk is behind this?" Sean asked.

"Of course, when I get my hands on that bastard I am going to skin him alive if he touches her!" Michael yelled.

"Yes but keep him alive long enough so we can torture him before he dies," Sean added.

They listened to the last week's conversations when they got to one conversation that made their skin crawl.

"So this is Elena? Doesn't look like much does she," a voice said. Struggling could be heard in the background.

"Let me go you freaks!" came Elena's voice. The sound of something hitting the floor could be heard.

"Now Kazith that is no way to treat our guest, we want her to look as she always does for this to work," A deep voice that sent chills came through them said.