Only the Truth Pt. 03

Story Info
Mason makes a move.
7.5k words
4.73
4.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers

MASON

------------

I'd always thought I had a pretty good handle on what made Sadie tick, but the more one-on-one time I spent with her, the more she surprised me. After the blow-up with Claire, I'd expected her to turn me away when I showed up here tonight. Instead, she'd not only invited me in, but made my night by asking me to stay over.

Now, I just had to pay attention to the cues and make sure we were on the same page when it came to what "staying over" really meant.

Back when Claire lived at home, I'd only ever walked past Sadie's room on my way down the hall. Sometimes the door had been open, other times closed with her inside, while the latest boy band music thudded through the walls.

My feelings for her had only been of the platonic kind back in those days, so I'd never wondered what she did in here.

Now we'd taken our friendship to the next level, I wanted to know everything about her.

I glanced around, taking in the open laptop on her desk, the books stacked alongside it. Posters of bands from her younger years still decorated the bubble-gum pink walls, and one of those dreamcatcher things dangled from the side of her dressing table mirror.

Clothes had been thrown over the back of a chair, a few pairs of shoes scattered in the corner. And make-up, God, makeup everywhere. She must have raided her mum's stash because I'd never known her to wear it until tonight.

Had she made all this mess trying to look good for me?

My gaze shifted back to her, and the ball of warmth in my stomach grew so big I had to pull in a breath.

We stood on opposite sides of the bed while she stared at the covers like it might take a superhuman effort for her to pull them back. Her shoulders were rigid, her chest rising and falling with shallow breaths. It wouldn't have surprised me if she'd changed her mind and started working out the least offensive way to ask me to leave.

Instead, she released a breath and raised her brows. "So... do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?"

I smiled as relief rolled through me. Even when she wanted to run, her ability to stand strong and fight her way through it impressed me.

Our gazes met as I considered whether to give her another chance to back out. By now, I'd discovered that treating her like she couldn't handle adult situations would mean a quick, possibly violent end to whatever we were about to do here.

Rather than trying to placate her, I gave her a thorough once-over and kicked off my shoes. "Do I look like a little spoon to you?"

When her eyes warmed with amusement, I mentally high-fived myself for reading her right.

And she wasn't the only one with concerns here. Being a girl's first was a first for me, so we were both in unfamiliar territory. All I could do was draw on my own experience, remember the way it had felt for me, and do whatever I could to make her comfortable.

"Sadie."

She froze in the middle of repositioning a pillow and sent me a look.

Before she could start fidgeting again, I rounded the bed and made my way over to her. She turned to me, and when we were standing toe-to-toe, her eyes rose to lock with mine. Barefaced and appearing more like the girl I'd known most of my life, she wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned against me.

While I gazed down at her, my palms framed her face, and I stroked my thumbs across her cheeks. She blinked and relaxed against me little by little, watching me with a curious expression that grew more intense the longer it went on. My thumbs continued moving... stroking... stroking... then she licked her lower lip and the spark of heat in her eyes flickered into flame.

I dipped my head and took her mouth, drawing her in for a long, slow kiss. Her lips moved with mine, and her fingers dug into my sides, telling me I'd given her what she needed.

She made an urgent sound in her throat and pushed even closer to me, rising on her toes to deepen the connection.

We were both breathing harder in no time, and when we finally separated, she glanced off to one side before looking my way again. "Would you be okay with doing some things tonight... but maybe not everything?"

I tried not to react to the hope in her voice, but God, she made me want to smile. "Whatever you want. Just give it to me straight, so we both know where we stand."

She laughed. "I'm not firing off instructions. That'll kill the mood and then all the sexiness will be gone."

The hell it would. I dipped my finger in the opening on her pajama top and dragged her back against me. The soft little breath she let out right before her lips pressed into a stubborn line turned me on more than I expected. "Try it and see."

Now I'd made it known she could set the pace without any protests from me, something in her expression changed. The corner of her lips turned upward, and her eyes shined with excitement as they danced over me. "You're just... you'll do whatever I want?"

If I didn't find a way to keep my cool now, she'd have me on my knees in no time. I nodded. "Anything."

Just like that she planted her hands on her hips and stepped back, looking me over like she was inspecting a side of prime beef. "Okay, then. Let me see you with your shirt off."

The woman needed her ass spanked. More than once. "You've already seen me with my shirt off. Multiple times."

"I know, but I always had to pretend I wasn't looking before. Now I get to see and touch."

Hearing her admit to taking peeks at me on the sly made my heart feel too big for my chest.

I looked away and shook off the sensation before it had the chance to take over.

When my attention shifted back to Sadie, I found her watching me in a different kind of way. She didn't say anything to hurry me along, she just looked at me with that quiet patience of hers that turned me on for reasons I couldn't explain.

Not wanting to lose the mood we'd already built, I gripped the neckline of my t-shirt and dragged it over my head. As the material dropped from my slackened fingers, she let out an audible breath that made me want to yank her against me.

Her eyes darted up to meet mine, like she had to check I wasn't laughing at her first before she  could let herself enjoy the moment. Once she'd figured out humor didn't factor into this situation at all for me, she went back to checking out the skin I'd revealed.

The look in her eyes, the careful way she reached for me... it took all my willpower to stand still and let her do her thing.

She flattened her palms against my chest and spread her fingers wide, smoothing her hands over the hair scattered there.

While her eyes drank me in, she looked up at me and tried to smile.

Each touch seemed like an exploration for her; a slight pressure here, sweeping fingers there. I couldn't get enough of the expression on her face. The innocence, the open curiosity. It made me wonder how she'd react when she had me inside her.

Her hands made their way to my abs, lingering there for a while before they slipped around to my lower back. I'd thought about being with her like this so many times that the sensation of her palms finally on my bare skin sent a shiver through me.

She trailed her fingers up and down my spine then leaned in to touch her tongue to my nipple. "Is this okay?"

My eyes closed, and I stroked her hair. "Yeah."

She licked my nipple again and her hands went on the move, shifting to the waistband of my jeans. While her mouth played over my chest, she flicked the button open and fumbled with the fly. I knew I was in trouble when even her awkward movements could get my heart thumping harder.

"What are you doing down there?" I asked, opening my eyes again.

She must have heard the humor in my voice, because she let out a breathy laugh and lifted her head. "Just taking a look. If that's okay."

Before she could go any further, I grabbed hold of her face and pressed my lips to hers. "It's all good, Sadie. Every part of it." She had to know I didn't care how or where she touched me. Just having her near me at all when I'd wanted it for years was more than I could have hoped for tonight.

Sadie looked up at me for a long beat, then smiled as if she'd made up her mind about something. "Fine, but I should probably even things up before I get you out of your pants."

She didn't give me a chance to question her, she just stepped back and started popping buttons open on her top. Her fingers trembled a bit while she worked, but she pushed on like a trooper as if nothing could hold her back anymore.

My heartbeat sped as I watched her. I'd imagined her this way so many times, but not one of my thoughts could compare to the real thing.

Right here.

With me.

Jesus.

When the last button slipped free, the look in her eyes switched to something a little more vulnerable, and my pants suddenly felt way too tight.

Her hands stilled, and she sent me a pleading look that made me want to hug her until she'd stopped overthinking. "Mason, this is..." She stopped and growled in frustration. "It's the first time anyone's seen me like this, and it feels like a bigger deal than I thought it would be."

I'd never thought too much about who she'd been with in the past, nor had I expected her to put her life on hold while I waited for the right time to make my move. I'd only ever wanted her to be happy, and to do whatever it took to get her to that place. Despite all that, I couldn't deny it made me happy knowing I'd get to be the one who shared this moment with her.

"Like what?" I asked. "Show me."

She huffed out a laugh and spared the ceiling a glance. "You're not making this easy on me. You could take the lead and undress me, you know."

"I know, but where would be the fun in that?" The temptation of that cute little navel combined with the inner curve of her breasts didn't exactly make life easy on me either. She had to know that. I wanted to flick the material out of the way and get a good start on feeling her up. Hands, mouth. It didn't matter. I just needed parts of me touching parts of her.

"You want me to show you what I want, don't you? How far I want to go." She didn't have to roll her eyes. I could hear it in her voice.

With my fingers resting beneath her chin, I touched my mouth to hers and said softly, "Intelligent women are such a turn-on."

She made the sexiest growling sound, then shoved me off her and moved her hands to the opening of her top again. My humor disappeared as I watched her, my breaths slowing to the point where I'd be holding them in if she didn't put an end to the suspense.

Just when the anticipation had reached an unbearable level, she let loose a sigh and pulled the left side away to reveal one stunning, round breast.

She was small and firm, in perfect proportion to her toned, tight little body. Her nipple sat hard as a pebble against pale skin, begging me to flick it with my tongue just like she'd done to mine. I quirked an eyebrow while my insides churned and pushed for more. Always more. "Only one?" I asked. "I never picked you for a tease."

I made sure to keep my tone light with her, so she'd never mistake anything I said for criticism. When her mouth twitched at the corners, I knew I'd achieved my goal. "That's a shame, I guess."

"Not really." It shouldn't be this hard to hold back from grinning like an idiot. "I like it."

Sadie laughed, and the other side of her shirt slipped down her arms. Whether the move had been intentional, I had no idea. The pink fabric caught at her elbows before she let it fall to the floor. The movement combined with her laughter did some truly nice things to her body, but if she kept jiggling like that, I'd be a goner in no time.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled her against me, pressing her bare skin to mine. She gasped at the connection and gripped my arms as if she needed to steady herself, looking up at me with her mouth slightly parted. Her reactions made me feel like I was experiencing everything for the first time, too, and they heightened all my senses.

I dipped my head and brought my mouth to her ear. "You're seriously, ridiculously beautiful."

"Mason." She arched against me and let out a moan. Without warning, she turned her head and kissed me. Hard. Her eagerness right off the bat threw me for about three seconds, then I snaked my arm around her waist and gave back as good as I was getting.

Her hands dived into the hair at the back of my head, and she pressed her tongue to mine. Her lithe body moved against the length of me, her hips pushing closer to the hardness she didn't seem to be able to get enough of now.

I moved one hand down to her ass, grabbing her and grinding her against me. She felt so good. Her breasts mashed to my chest, her desperate breaths puffing across my cheek. It was as if she wanted to climb me, she needed to be that close.

The kiss went on until it reached the stage I either needed to be inside her or pull back to get control of the situation. Even though it was the last thing I wanted to do, I broke the connection and dragged in a breath, working on ignoring the heat of her skin, her scent, her softness.

When I felt like I could talk without begging, I gripped her chin and planted a loud kiss on her mouth. "Get on the bed."

Sadie lifted her jaw as if she wanted another kiss instead. "Now you're telling me what to do? That wasn't our agreement."

"It is now." Mostly so I could get some much-needed space while I got a handle on this raging need that was taking over.

She shifted in my arms and our gazes clashed, hers filled with heat and defiance, mine likely wild and bordering on insane. Her chin tilted upward. "Make me."

Two words. Two words and she had this carnal, male need to dominate her surging inside me. I shoved my hand under her hair and grabbed a good fistful before my mouth crashed down on hers. Her body stiffened at my forcefulness, but to her credit she caught on and didn't seem to have any trouble matching my pace.

She surprised me by pushing my chest as she kissed me, letting me know she could play that game, too. Her aggression had me torn between laughing and groaning. In the end I did both as I braced my free arm beneath her and lifted her from the floor.

When I turned and stepped closer to the bed, she made a muffled sound against my mouth and strained to get closer to me. With another wild, tongue-filled kiss, I loosened my hold on her and let her drop to the mattress.

Before she had time to regain her bearings, I climbed over her and lowered my chest until our bodies were aligned again. The feel of her underneath me, all soft and warm and more than willing, had me dipping my head to kiss her nice and slow so we could both savor the sensations this time around.

God, she made the most erotic sounds. Low and husky with soft, surprised breaths in between. Her hands came up to my hair while we kissed, clutching the strands in a firm grip that sent a shot of desire straight to my groin.

As the kiss ended, I nuzzled her throat, then, unable to resist the lure of her naked breasts a second longer, my mouth travelled lower.

Her body went rigid as she waited for me to make contact, and when I cupped her breast and flicked the hardened tip with my tongue, she let out a rush of air. Her hips shifted beneath me, lifting, twisting. Her hands moved to my shoulders, holding me close. I took that as a sign of encouragement and gave her nipple a good, firm suck.

"Mason."

My name sounded like a plea. I groaned and squeezed her other breast.

She spread her legs, making a soft sound when I moved between her thighs. Her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths, her heat penetrating the clothing that still separated us. I knew a turned-on woman when I saw one, but I needed to know her limits.

I lifted my head to make sure I had her full attention. "If you want to slow down, I need a minute."

She closed her eyes, and I thought for sure she'd tell me we were done for the night. Just as I began mentally shoving down this overwhelming need I had to be inside her, her eyes opened, and she gave me the smallest of smiles. "I put condoms in the bedside drawer. Just in case."

Relief poured through me, and the desire came rushing back full force. "You were planning on taking advantage of me tonight?"

She narrowed her eyes. "You wish. I planned on throwing the bait out there, but I thought it would take longer to reel you in. Silly me forgot how easy you are."

"Oh, I'm easy?" I held back a smile and grabbed her hands, linking my fingers with hers and resting them above her head. "You're the one lying topless on a bed begging for more."

"You're topless, too," she pointed out. "And I'm not begging."

"You will be." I delivered a shallow, testing thrust, and she rewarded me with a squirm.

With a breathy laugh, she yanked her hands free and pushed my shoulders until I gave in and rolled onto my back.

As she leaned over me to open the bedside drawer, seeing her look more relaxed now came as a relief. I wanted tonight to be memorable for all the right reasons--for her and me--and it was looking more and more like that would turn out to be the case.

After some rummaging around, Sadie sat beside me again with her prize. She dived into the box then tore off a square and dropped it on me. It landed on my crotch, but I somehow managed not to laugh. Watching her pause before tearing off another one had me losing the battle the second time around.

"A little optimistic, aren't we?"

She straightened, and I couldn't keep my gaze from dropping to her bare breasts. I'd known all along she had a great body, but seeing it up close, half-naked and mine for the taking, was a surreal feeling, and I still hadn't adjusted to the shift in how we were relating to each other.

"You said you'd be my plaything," she reminded me. "And you're not going back on your word. You're mine tonight--all night--and I'm making the most of every minute, whether you like it or not."

I raised my brow at that last part.

She smiled and half-shrugged. "You'll like it."

Before I could come up with a response, she dropped onto her butt beside me. With a brief shimmy that sent my pulse racing, she stripped off her pants and underwear and tossed them over the side of the bed. Her socks followed soon after, and I gave her the side eye. "Should I be worried?" I asked.

Her eyes glimmered as she moved over me, and I wondered where the almost shy girl from before had gone. I loved seeing the changes in her, how she could slip from awkward to take-charge and would probably be back to coy again soon enough.

She positioned one leg either side of my body and her bare ass came to rest on the bulge in my jeans. "Probably not," she said. "You're not the one who has to fit a giant, legendary penis inside them."

"And thank God for that."

It gave me a kick hearing her laugh and knowing I was the reason for it. I palmed her thighs and looked her over--all of her--while she did the same to me. When my gaze lifted to hers again, the amusement slipped from her features and understanding took its place.

"We're really doing this," she said.

Her expression didn't give much away, so I couldn't tell for sure what she was thinking. I'd waited this long for her though, and I'd keep waiting if that was what she needed. "I meant what I said before."

She gave me a fleeting smile. "I know you did--and I still want to do it. I'm just nervous."

We both went quiet for a beat, and she took me in like she was trying to memorize every detail. Her attention dropped to my mouth, and her fingertips stroked a line down the center of my chest. A breath shuddered from her, then she swallowed and met my eyes again.

We'd always had a strong connection between the two of us, but I'd never seen her look more open than she did in that moment. Emotions I didn't know what to do with rose to the surface, and all I could do was lie there and let them take over. Other women may have come before her, and I'd had my share of fun over the years, but I hadn't felt this kind of intimacy before, not with anyone.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers
12