Oopsie, Sir

Story Info
She makes a mess with red wine, and he makes a mess of her.
2.9k words
4.38
13.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you again for dinner, it was lovely!" she said to him as they relaxed on his couch. "And this wine. It's so good! Where did you get it from?"

He laughed. "I knew you'd like it. It was a little pricey but definitely worth it to see you enjoy it so much." He took a sip of his red wine, looking meaningfully at her over the rim of his glass. There was something about the way he looked at her in that way that made her insides flip, especially down below.

"Pricey? What, was it was a whole $20? My goodness, what a treat."

He arched an eyebrow at her. "A little more than that, I think it was about $85. But worth every penny, if you're enjoying it that much."

She nearly choked on her sip. That was a lot more than she expected, and here she was throwing it back like juice. "Oh! You don't need to spend that much on me, you know..."

"I know that. I spent that much on you because I choose to, and it pleases me, ok? Don't worry. Just be careful with it!"

Well, that got her back up. "Careful? When haven't I been careful? I'll have you know I'm incredibly careful! Why, if it wasn't for you, I would never have spilled the last time - "

He leaned back in his seat, smirking at her, as she got increasingly wound up about this imagined slight. He reached up and adjusted the tie he had worn for their dinner date, and was clearly more interested in the way her breasts moved about under her dress than the insult she clearly felt very strongly about (at least in the moment). This didn't help calm her down in the least. Her hands became more and more animated as she talked, and finally the inevitable happened - one hand swung and promptly nailed her wine glass, sending red wine splashing all over his couch.

"Oh, god! I'm sorry!" she cried, kicking herself mentally for doing the very thing he warned her about. She knew he'd be cross with her now. She ran to the kitchen to get a cloth and wipe it up, or at least as best she could in the fuck-me heels she was wearing and the tight little black dress she had on. She came back in and crouched on her hands and knees to scrub the couch.

"I'm so sorry," she repeated. "I'm such a klutz, I spilled your nice wine you bought me all over your couch, I hope it doesn't stain, if it does I can't really afford to pay to have it cleaned but maybe I could pay for part of it and -" She hated how much she was babbling, but the date had gone so well she didn't want to ruin it. It looked like she had gotten most of it out, and she glanced over her shoulder at him.

He was standing behind her, quite clearly looking down at her backside, as she vigorously scrubbed away, and had a funny look on his face. Something about it made her voice catch in her throat. One hand was in his pocket, and the other was rubbing his chin, thoughtfully. At that moment, at least, he seemed very, very large. Or at least she seemed very small in comparison. Her eyes travelled down his snug dress shirt (she really liked the way it was snug on his chest and arms) towards his neat dress pants, where she saw... oh, goodness, she thought.

His pants were tight, as a very noticeable erection pressed against the front. Her mouth got very dry, very fast. She looked up at him, silent.

He looked down at her, his eyes cloudy and hard to read. Then, holding her gaze, he slowly unbuttoned one sleeve and rolled it up. He did the same for the other sleeve, and then crossed his arms. Something about the way his forearms looked made her warm, deep inside. She put her hand on the couch, as if to stand up, but he interrupted her.

"Don't you dare move." Something about how he said it made her listen, and she froze, her hand resting uselessly on the now-damp couch. "Don't you move an inch."

She swallowed, deeply, and started to talk. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to - "

He cut her off again: "Quiet, now." She shut up, and the room got very quiet, very fast.

He walked over to her slowly, and crouched down beside her. His hand reached back, and caressed her back,dipping down almost to her bottom before he came back up her spine again to the nape of her neck, and nestled in her hair, taking a handful in his firm grip and and gently turning her head to face his.

"Angel," he breathed. "You know what I need to do, now, right?"

She nodded, and although she wasn't quite sure what it would be, she didn't much care - she knew he would take care of her.

In a very small voice, she said "I'm really sorry. Can I make it up to you? I'll do anything..." trailing off meaningfully.

"I know, princess. I know you will. For tonight, you will call me sir when you talk to me. Do you understand?"

Oh boy. What did I get myself into? She nodded.

He took her hand in his free one, and gently holding that and his firm grip on her head, he led her to her feet, and over to the middle of his living room.

"Close your eyes, princess. And hold still."

She complied, wanting to please him. She felt his hand release her head, and trail down her back, grazing her ass before, regretfully, leaving her body. She waited for him a few seconds, hearing him move around, and then felt a fabric wrap around her eyes - he was clearly tying some kind of tie around her head, and when he told her she could open her eyes, she knew she wouldn't be able to see anything, and she was correct.

"I can't see you," she complained. "I want to be able to see you." A pout was forming on her mouth. She felt his hands slide around her waist, and his lips on hers and he kissed her. Pulling back, he said "Tonight isn't about what you can see. It's about what you feel, and what you do for me. We'll be using the usual safe words, 'red', 'yellow', and 'green'. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said.

"Yes,what, princess?"

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir." She felt him give her a quick kiss on the cheek, and release her.

She heard something flop on the floor in front of her; it sounded soft.

He took her hand in his, and said "Down now, princess. On your knees," and slowly helped her to the ground. The thing on the floor felt like a pillow, and she rested her knees on it.

"I thought you might need that, you'll be down here for awhile." His hand sat on her head, stroking her hair gently, and then tracing down her temple and cheek to her mouth. "Open up, little one." His fingers pulled her jaw down slightly, and she opened her mouth.

She heard a rustling, and a clinking as what she assumed was his belt being opened and his pants being undone. She could smell his pre-cum; it was very close. She licked her lips, but kept her mouth open.

A hand held the side of her head, gently. She felt a poke in her mouth, and tasted his pre-cum on what was obviously his cock. He didn't put it inside yet, just rubbed it on her lips at first.

"You're going to make me feel good, aren't you, princess." It wasn't a question, she could tell.

"You're going to take my cock in that sweet little mouth of yours, and you're going to make it feel very good." His breathing was getting heavy; hers was too.

She flicked her tongue out, and lapped at the head, tasting him. His pre-cum wet her lips. She leaned forward slightly, taking his head in her mouth, closing her lips tightly around it, and sucking gently at it as she teased it with her tongue. Her arms reached out, and held onto his hips, running her hands up and down his body.

"Oh, that's it, princess. Taste my prick. I hope it tastes good, because you'll be getting quite a lot of it tonight." His hand on her head slid on top of her head; not in a forceful or controlling way, but more so reassuring. He guided his prick just slightly deeper into her mouth, her tongue flicking at the sensitive spot underneath his head. He moaned, and her pussy squirmed in response.

"Princess, you look so good like this, on your knees taking my prick in your pretty little mouth," he whispered to her.

She moaned, and pushed her mouth farther down on his cock, taking a little more of it in. She could feel his hips shifting, as he fought off his instinctive reaction to thrust into her mouth. She pulled his prick out with her hand, and pumped it a few times, licking the head and rubbing it on her lips. "Oh god," she moaned.

"Someone is horny for my cock, isn't she? Tell me you're hot for my prick, princess." The combination of the lewd talk and his gentle stroking of her hair was winding her up, fast.

"Yes, sir. I'm very hot for your cock. I love it." She pumped his cock faster, and dipped it back into her mouth and sucked again at it.

"That's it, little one. Now take that prick out and rub it all over your pretty little face for me, won't you?" She moaned around his cock, and pulled it out of her mouth; gripping his prick in her hand at the base and sliding the spit-and-pre-cum-covered head on her cheeks, and then over her lips, and nose, and leaning down to rub it on her forehead.

"Jesus, angel.. You look like so wanton when you do that. My own little slut to suck my cock, what a lucky man I am. Do you like how it feels on your little slut face?"

"Yes, sir," she moaned, jacking his cock as she rubbed it against her face, dipping it back into her mouth for more spit. "Cover me in your pre-cum, sir. I want to feel you all over my face."

Her legs were squirming underneath her, as her own desire mounted. She could smell her arousal, and wondered if he could, too. Her other hand drifted down to her thighs and she ran her hand over her thighs as she rubbed them together. Her short black dress slid up her thighs as she squirmed around on the floor, and she helped it move up and out of the way. As was usually the case around him, she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Angel, would you like to touch yourself?" he asked her.

"Yes, please, sir. May I?" she gasped as her hand danced around without quite touching. She stroked his cock faster as she became more overwhelmed with arousal.

"I don't know, sweetness. Maybe you need to convince me. Beg to touch yourself, and I might let you." She could hear the smirk in his voice, and smiled as she licked and stroked his cock.

"Please, sir, I really need to. I'm so fucking horny, sir. I need to touch my hot, wet, tight pussy so I can come really, really hard? Ok, sir? Can I rub my little button, sir? Can I cum for you, kneeling on the floor, while I suck your big, hard prick? Please sir?"

One benefit of stroking and rubbing his prick while she begged was that she knew how much of an effect it had on him, even with the blindfold on, just based on how much more he twitched and leaked. She knew his answer before he said it.

He moaned deeply, as if his arousal was coming from a place deep inside of him. "Yes, my sweet little one. You may go ahead and rub yourself, but please don't forget to suck my prick, now."

Like a flash, her hand shot down to her pussy, and she began to rub her clit with a ferocity that belied how close she was to cumming. Her knees spread wide to give herself room, and the moan that came from her throat as she rubbed herself and sucked him was just as deep as his was. Her fingers danced over her clit, and dipped down into her lips. She was amazed how wet and open her pussy was; it was clearly enjoying how the evening had progressed.

Her stroking of his prick and her pussy continued, and she built up a steady rhythm between the two - two circles of her clit for each pump of his cock. She felt him lean over, and unzip the back of her dress and slide it down her body, freeing her breasts. His hands came forward and teased first one nipple, then the other; just touching and rubbing them, and then taking one in his fingers and pinching it, gently, and tweaking it a bit.

She took his prick and sucked it again, pulling the head out and licking and nibbling down the sides of it; when she got to the base, she started stroking it again, and dipped her mouth down below to pull his balls into her mouth.

There was just something about rubbing one out while you suck a cock that she couldn't get enough of, and she continued worshipping his prick and balls, drooling all over them. She was getting close, and she thought he might be, as well. She thought she better hurry him up.

"Fuck, your prick tastes so good, sir. I love how it fills my hot mouth all up, and how your nuts fill me up, too." She knew how ridiculous she sounded, but they had both long ago passed the stage where sensible thought was remotely relevant. "I want to taste what's inside these nuts, sir. I want to suck out all of your big, fat load. Where do you want to put it, sir? Do you want to cum on my tits" - she paused to slap his prick on her breasts - "or in my mouth" - she slapped his cockhead on her tongue - "or all over my slutty little face" - and she smacked her cheek with his prick - "anywhere you want to, sir. Just give me your hot cum, please!"

His breathing was getting increasingly ragged, and she knew he was close. She was so close, she could feel it, too.

"How about all three, slut?" he growled at her. "Keep stroking that prick, and don't you dare stop, do you hear me?" His hand on her head gripped her hair, and his hips were straining forward, trying to push his cock into whatever he could.

"Oh god, yes, sir! Please, I need it so fucking badly!" Her moans grew to a crescendo, and his grunting told her he was about to bust - she kept stroking, and aimed his cock at her tits.

She felt the first splash of his hot cum hit her left breast, and the groan he made as he started to release was intoxicating; her own orgasm fired right then, and she convulsed as it spread out from her pussy and tore through her body. On autopilot at this point, she kept stroking both of them, and aimed his prick at her face, feeling the next throbbing shots of his seed splash against her cheek and mouth; finally, she pulled his cock into her mouth and felt last of him squirt against the back of her mouth and onto her tongue; she rode out her orgasm with his scent and taste everywhere.

Slowly relaxing after her own orgasm, she heard his breathing slow, and his grip on her hair relax. He untied her blindfold and the sudden light made her eyes squint; she looked up at him, and he was grinning with his cock dripping cum from the tip and affection in his eyes. She smiled at him and reached for his prick, sucking the last bit of his spunk out of the tip. He kneeled down in front of her, and scooped a bit of his cum up off her tit and offered it to her to eat; she sucked it off his finger without breaking eye contact with him, and then scooped up some of his seed from her face and offered it to him; he grinned and licked it off her finger, sending a shiver down her spine.

He leaned in and kissed her deeply, reaching down and idly stroking her quivering pussy. "Let me get everything cleaned up, sweetness. I want you to go lie down in my bed and wait for me; I'll be in there soon enough to taste you, just like you tasted me. I'm definitely not done with you, yet." She grinned, kissed him on the forehead as she stood up, and slipped off her dress. She walked off to his bedroom, glancing over her shoulder at him to confirm that his eyes were glued to her bottom, and went to wait for her sir.