Opal and Jacob: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Amy was full-time with six classes, I was full-time with three, which meant that Amy was at school pretty much all day, every day. I had two morning classes and one online, thus my availability to Opal saw no hindrances. We were making love three, four, and sometimes even five days a week. I really couldn't believe how insatiable a woman her age could be, but it was like the more sex we had, the more she craved, and I was completely fine with that.

One particular day, Opal and I were in the middle of making love—she was on top, riding me slowly and gently just the way we both liked it—when there was a knock at her bedroom door. "Grandma? Are you in there?"

Opal and I looked at one another, fear in our eyes and etched upon our faces. Opal whispered, "Lie still." She then stretched out, threw the cover over herself, then said, "I'm taking a nap, Amy. What is it?"

Without consent to do so, Amy opened the door and asked, "Why is Jacob's truck outside?"

"What are you doing home so early?" Opal asked her.

"My next three classes were English, but the English Department is having some kind of meeting, so classes were cancelled," she answered. "Now, Jacob's truck?"

"Alternator," I whispered.

"I believe he said the alternator had gone out," Opal relayed. "He said he'd be back for it soon."

"I hope so. It's an eyesore." Amy closed the door and her footsteps got lighter and lighter as she made her way to her room.

"Guess that's my cue to leave."

"Nonsense," Opal said as she mounted me once more. She began to ride me again, and soon I found myself cumming in her exquisitely soft pussy once more.

A few weeks later, Opal called and said, "Amy is going home this weekend. Would you like to stay the night?"

"I'd love to, but please be informed that you won't be getting much sleep," I warned.

She laughed. "I'm counting on that."

Opal called me Friday to tell me that Amy had packed a bag and taken it to school with her so she could leave out directly after class. "But let's give it a few hours anyway, just in case. I'll have dinner ready at six." I was there at a quarter till.

We had ribeye steaks, something Opal prepared in a frying pan as opposed to grill or broil. I had never had them prepared this way, but she did a fine job on them. Baked potato and broccoli rounded out the meal. Afterwards, after dishes were taken care of, Opal and I went to her room and made love.

"You know, we don't sixty-nine enough," she said to me as we got undressed. "I really enjoy the sixty-nine, the feeling of your tongue between my legs as I service you."

"Ask and ye shall receive," I said with a light laugh as I lay on the bed. Opal mounted me, and just as I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her sweet pussy onto my mouth, I felt hers engulf the entirety of my already-rigid cock. We moaned in tandem as we slowly made love to each other with our mouths. As Opal gently and deliberately ran her mouth from head to hilt, I suckled her clit while slowly forming the alphabet on it with my tongue; first came upper case, then lower case, then cursive upper case, then cursive lower case ... you get the idea. She was creaming so heavily that I would have to stop after every cycle and lap up her sweetness.

Opal had taken to encircling the head of my cock with her tongue. She was driving me crazy with her expertise. I finally reached the point where I could hold out no longer, so I busted a nut right in her mouth. Ever the trooper, Opal swallowed every thick, creamy drop without missing a beat, and she continued to suck me afterwards.

I was in no hurry for her to come off me. I enjoyed eating her pussy. I loved it's taste and smell, I loved the way it felt, all soft and warm. I continued to eat her even as she continued to suck my cock, and somewhere in the middle of it all I came again, and directly behind that Opal climaxed, washing my face with such a torrent of cum that I felt like I was being waterboarded.

"Oh, dear me," she said as she quivered. I watched with fascination as the cum continued to drain from her pussy. "Oh, Lord, that was a big one." She lay in my arms, kissed me, then said, "You don't know what you mean to me."

"I can tell you what you mean to me," I offered after some hesitation.

"Oh, yeah?" she asked. "What?"

My heart was pounding, and my breathing was erratic. I could easily blame it on the great sex we had just shared, but the truth of the matter is that what I was feeling was more emotional than physical. I swallowed thickly and said, "I love you, Opal. With all my heart. I mean that."

"Oh, Jacob," she almost squealed. She kissed me long and lovingly. "I have waited for so long now to hear you say that." She nestled herself into my shoulder and draped an arm over me. I really wanted a cigarette, but I decided it could wait. Sometime later, we both fell asleep.

I awoke to the most wonderful sensation, that being Opal going down on me. I looked up and smiled as I acknowledged her. "Oh, good. You're awake."

"Tell me anybody who could sleep through that," I said with a light laugh.

"I have something for you," Opal said as she looked me in the eyes. "Something that I have been saving until the day you told me you love me."

"What?" I asked expectantly.

With nary another word, Opal turned and thrust her butt in the air. She then pulled one of her meaty ass cheeks back.

Let me go on record as saying that many times—hell, every time—Opal and I have engaged in sex, I have licked her anus, but tonight I knew what she was offering held a different meaning. I knew that tonight, she was allowing me the opportunity to make love to her ass. Without a word, I eased up and began sucking her puckered bunghole. She tensed immediately, then relaxed. I ate it for the better part of fifteen minutes, then said, "Are you ready?"

"Let me lie down," Opal said. She lay on her side and told me to lay behind her. Once I had, I fitted my cock into her wet and wanting pussy to lube it up. She had an orgasm, at which point I pulled out and eased myself into her ass. "Careful, Jacob. It's been a while." I took my time slowly making love to her hot, tight asshole while she masturbated. She had several orgasms in the twenty minutes it took me to get mine, but we lay next to each other, completely satisfied.

After a few minutes I announced, "I'm going out for a cigarette."

"I do wish you would leave those nasty things alone."

"I will. One day," I dismissed more than promised, then walked outside and to my truck. I had just opened the door when I heard, "I knew you were a sick, perverted fuck, but even I didn't think you would stoop to this."

Although I recognized Amy's voice immediately, she still scared the living shit out of me. "What the fuck!?" I shouted.

She stepped from the shadows, and with a scowl on her face very hatefully said, "I should be asking you the same question."

I reached in my truck, pulled out my cigarettes and lighter, lit one up, then asked, "What are you talking about?"

With contempt dripping from every word, she answered, "The fact that I very literally caught you and my grandmother in a sixty-nine earlier. Don't deny it. It was all I could do to keep from vomiting. What the hell are you thinking?"

"He's probably thinking that it's none of your business, same as I'm thinking right now." It was Opal. My shouting must have prompted her to come see what the commotion was.

Amy turned and said, "And what the hell is wrong with you? He's my age. He's young enough to be your grandson. Hell, as far as that goes, he's young enough to be your great-grandson."

"Good thing, too," Opal replied. "He has all the stamina I need in a lover."

"Oh, God. I'm going to be sick."

"What you need to do is mind your own business," Opal told her granddaughter. "This here, what Jacob and I have? It doesn't concern you in the least."

"Well, I think it does, and so does Mama and Daddy. That's right, I called them after witnessing what I did. They're on their way here now," she rounded on me to continue with, "which means you need to be gone. Daddy'll more than likely kick your ass for you if you're still here when he gets here."

"Maybe it's for the best that I go for now," I said to Opal. "Call me when all this blows over."

"I'm so sorry, Jacob," Opal said in return. "We'll talk soon."

"Not if we have anything to say about it," Amy butted in. "At best, you go back and live with Mama and Daddy. At worst? They put you in a home."

"No," Opal said a bit fearfully.

"Call me," I said again, then took my leave.

Saturday and Sunday were long and drawn out. I missed Opal, and I was worried about her, but I dare not call for fear of making things worse. Monday, as I made my way to school, I drove by her house and found that a car, presumably Amy's parents', was still in the driveway. I had received a call while in Sociology, and once class was over, I listened to the message. "Jacob, this is Opal. Gary and Pat left about an hour ago. Come by when you get out of school. Bye."

I arrived at her house at twelve-thirty. She fell into my arms and we kissed, and as she started to tell me what had gone on over the weekend, I said, "That can wait. My passion for you can't." We went into her bedroom and made love. As we lay together in the afterglow, she said, "My kids want to put me in a home."

"I won't let that happen," I told her.

"But Gary and Pat said they were coming here this weekend to pack me up."

"Just let me think," I said.

"Oh, Jacob. Who are we kidding? Like Amy said, I'm old enough to be your great-grandmother. What could you possibly want with me?"

I turned and faced her. "When I told you that I loved you, I meant it. Not just for that night, and not just because we were having sex. I love you, Opal, with all my heart, and I'll be damned if I let anyone take you away from me."

"But, what can you do?"

I explained my idea, and she readily agreed. We then made love again.

The following day, as I was making my way to my eleven o'clock Sociology class, Amy trotted up next to me and said, "Can we talk?"

"I'm on my way to class," I told her as I didn't break stride. In fact, I quickened my pace a little.

"Not now," she said. "After class."

I stopped at that. "Why? So you can gloat over getting your parents involved in this?"

"No, it's something else. Five minutes. I promise."

With a roll of my eyes, I said, "Fine. I'll be in the smoking area." She nodded her understanding and went on her way.

As I entered the smoking area, I saw Pete Dunphy, the guy I was speaking with the day Amy sent Thomas after me. I approached him and said, "Hey, man. Do me a solid?"

"Sure."

"Amy Entwistle is coming here to talk to me. I don't trust her, though, so I was wondering if you would hold my phone and record the conversation."

"I'll do you one better," Pete said as he dug through his bookbag. He finally pulled something out and said, "Here."

"What's this?" I asked as I took possession of it.

"It's called an ECHO Pen," he said.

"What? I'm supposed to take dictation?"

"Look," he said. "Press this and it records."

"No shit."

"No shit. Just have a seat and pretend like you're writing something, and when she comes up, press record and put it in your pocket."

"How long can I keep it?"

"Thursday. Good?"

Adopting my best Jar Jar Binks, I said "Yousa being mucho helpful, betcha betcha." He laughed as I walked to a bench and awaited Amy, who came up a few minutes later. I pressed the record button as soon as I saw her. She was walking toward me looking at her phone. Texting, I assumed, and as she reached me, "Hey."

"Hey," she said as she sat. "So, what I wanted to talk to you about ... Do you remember that time when you asked me out and I told you I was dating someone, and then you asked me if you could see me in my bikini and I called you a pervert?"

"Yeah."

"Well, the truth is that I was dating someone, but I had a crush on you as well, and I really wanted to show you how I looked in my bikini, but I thought that it would open the door to something more. I have thought about you a lot, though, and if you still want me, well, I'm just letting you know that I'd be interested in that now."

"Oh, Amy," I said as I exhaled with all the derision I could muster.

Further conversation ensued, but the end result was Amy walking away without achieving any amount of satisfaction.

At six o'clock I got a call from Opal. "Jacob? Can you come to the house? We need to have a very important talk."

"Sure, I'll be right over," I told her, and I was there by six-thirty.

I knocked, the door opened, and Opal led me to the dining room table. She then called for Amy, who entered and sat across from me. "Jacob, Amy shared something with me today that is most disturbing, most disturbing indeed."

"I taped the conversation you and I had earlier today," Amy said with a smile. "Grandma knows everything now, how you'd rather be with me than her." Without the benefit of awaiting a response from me, Amy pressed a button on her phone, and our little talk filled the air, only it was not the talk in its entirety. It reached the point of me saying Oh, Amy, and then my loud exhalation, then it ended. "See, Grandma? Right there. He says, 'Oh, Amy,' and then he took me in his arms and kissed me. He knocked my phone off my lap, which is why there is no more to the recording, but that's what happened. He's trying to play us both, Grandma."

"Jacob, is this true?"

"Of course, it is," Amy said. "You have all the proof you need."

"I want to hear it from him," Opal said.

"Opal, if you believe that any part of that is true, then anything I say won't matter."

"I-I want to believe you, Jacob."

"Then believe me," I responded.

She looked me in the eyes for several seconds, then said, "I don't believe you'd do anything like that."

"What?" Amy shouted. "Grandma? All the proof you need is right here."

"No ... No," Opal said. "Something is amiss." She placed a hand over one of mine. "I trust Jacob implicitly."

Amid Amy's protestations, I said, "Now that I know you trust me, let me give you the rest of the story," and with that I removed the ECHO pen. Amy recognized it for what it was and attempted to snatch it from me, but I moved it back and pressed the play button. Once the recording reached me saying "Oh, Amy," I said, "This is the remainder of that conversation."

"Do you honestly believe that something so sophomoric in theory could work against me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's obvious what you're doing here, but it won't work. I love Opal."

Just as when it initially happened, Amy's whole demeanor changed. "You are fucking sick, but don't worry: Once we get her old ass out of that house, the only reason you will have to come by will be to mow my grass. That is, IF I decide to keep you on. I'll probably just hire someone else to do it."

"You son of a bitch!" Amy shouted. "Grandma, it's obvious that he—"

"Get out," Opal said to her granddaughter.

"What?"

"You heard me," Opal said. "Get out."

"Wh-Where am I supposed to go?"

"I'm sure you'll find someplace, but it won't be here."

"I'm calling Mama and Daddy," Amy said as she stormed off to her room.

"No worries," Opal said to me. "She'll be out by the end of the week."

I kissed her. "Thank you for believing in me."

"In us," Opal amended.

I took my leave, expecting the next day at school to be another "Thomas" incident, but nothing out of the ordinary occurred. Thursday and Friday passed by violence-free as well. Friday after class, I drove home, changed my clothes, and picked up Opal, who was waiting for me on her front porch. She looked so beautiful in her sky-blue dress. We took care of our business, then returned home and began to pack up Amy's belongings.

Amy pulled into the driveway close to five, and ten minutes later her parents did as well. Amy led them into the house. Opal and I were sitting at the kitchen table. "There he is," Amy told her parents. "He's the one who's gotten Grandma all screwed up."

Opal stood. "Amy, most of your belongings are packed. You may use a laundry basket and some trash bags to get the remainder of your things. Gary, Pat, you can load them into the car while she finishes up."

"Now, see here," Gary said as he approached his mother. I stood. "If anyone is going anywhere, it's this jackass right here."

"Now, why would I make my own husband leave his home?" Opal asked.

"Husband?" Gary, Pat, and Amy asked in unison.

Opal held out her hand to show them the wedding ring, then she motioned to the marriage certificate that hung on the wall. "We were married just today."

Gary looked between the ring, the certificate, to Opal, and finally to me. Next thing I knew, I was flying across the table and onto the floor below. "Oh, dear!" Opal shouted as she rushed to my side. "Jacob, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I said as I stood. I worked my jaw, then shook the cobwebs from my head. To Gary, I said, "That was your freebie. Don't make the mistake of trying it again."

Gary took a step toward me, but Pat pulled his arm. "Gary, please. Don't."

"You've messed up my entire family!" Amy screamed at me. "I hope you burn in hell."

"So, this is your choice?" Gary asked his mother. "Him over us?"

"I want both," Opal responded.

"Not as long as you're married to him," Gary retorted. He, Pat, and Amy then left to remove Amy's belongings from the house.

"I'm sorry it ended like this," I told her when we were finally alone.

"So am I, Jacob. Hopefully one day they will see just how much we love each other."

It never happened, though. Opal's family never reconciled with her.

I had gotten my degree and was teaching high school English. I left for work on March 3rd of my and Opal's fourth year of marriage. Like any other day, I kissed her good-bye and was on my way. When I returned that evening, she was on the couch, dead. She had had a heart attack. I called 9-1-1, then I notified the family.

They accused me of killing her, but the autopsy showed the true cause of death. The wake went by without incident, but Gary appeared at the funeral drunk and attempted to start something. Out of respect for Opal, I hit him just once. It was enough.

Opal and I never discussed her finances, so when it came time for the reading of the will, I was surprised to see that I was beneficiary to all her holdings. Gary and Amy cried foul, but Pat seemed to understand that they had done this to themselves.

Opal and I didn't have very many friends, so once the few we did share had given their condolences, it was back to life as I knew it. Three days after the funeral, I received a visitor. When I opened the door, I was greeted by the smiling face of a woman in her late seventies. "Hi. Jacob, right?"

"Yes, ma'am, and you are?"

"Mildred Berryman," she said. "I brought you a casserole."

I opened the door and allowed her in, accepted the casserole dish, then led her to the living room. Once she had been seated, I asked, "So, Ms. Berryman, what can I do for you?"

"I'm so sorry I missed the funeral," she said. "I didn't find out until yesterday that Opal had died. If I had known sooner, I would have been here."

I just looked at her, trying to piece this together. "And how, exactly, did you know Opal?"

"She's my ... was my cousin," Mildred answered. "If Gary hadn't been so pissed at the world, well, you, then mayhap I would have known in time."

"I'm sorry you didn't find out immediately," I said to her. "Quite frankly, I didn't even know that Opal had a cousin with whom she still maintained contact."