Open House

Story Info
A mother knows how best to service her family.
1.7k words
4.33
30.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
decoy88
decoy88
76 Followers

This one's short and sweet.

------

Nick Foley stood in the lounge room of his parent's house, his pants and underpants around his ankles. His hands gripped the back of the sofa as he moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, that's it Mom." he said, his breath hissing. He reached forward and ran his fingers through the hair of the woman kneeling in front on him. She was a beautiful woman in her mid forties, who had obviously lived a comfortable life. She was well maintained, and very well put together. She could rock a party in a cocktail dress, turned heads at the beach in a bikini and looked an absolute gem in her formal wear. But at the moment, she was only wearing a pair of running shorts. Her large breasts swung freely from her chest as she bobbed her head vigorously along her son's dick, a thick drop of spit oozing off his balls toward the floor. She pulled free of the delicious member with a loud pop and said, "Alright sweetie, are you ready to cum?"

Nick could only nod, his brow furrowed with frustration at the interruption in his pleasure.

Mary had always loved sucking cock. Hell, she loved sex any way. Oral, anal, missionary, group sex, anything she'd tried she'd generally enjoyed. When she met up with Dean and found a soulmate who was as into sex as she was, she was thrilled. When they eventually fell in love, she was overjoyed. Now that she could share that love with the rest of her family, well, she couldn't be happier.

Taking one last long, sensuous lick up the shaft, Mary locked eyes with her son and dove greedily onto his cock, taking him down to the hilt.

"Ah, God! Oh, Mom, I'm gonna-"

The final stroke that Mary used - the one that had never failed to get her partners to orgasm - was the combined power of a deep throated suck with rapid rhythmic licking with her tongue. Even though she'd used this on her son many times before, he was still as powerless against it as the first time.

And with that, Nick grabbed the back of his mother's head and held her tight against his crotch, his cock pumping jet after jet of cum straight down her throat. He let out a satisfied growl as the final blast of his orgasm began to fade and he released his grip on her head. Mary hummed her own satisfaction at another job well done, and continued gently caress his shrinking dick with her lips. As she was finishing up cleaning her son's dick, footsteps rang out from the upstairs bedroom and down the wooden staircase.

"OK Honey, I've gotta - oh, hey Nick, you're up early."

"Hey Dad," Nick replied with a smile and wave, "picked up an early shift today so I'll be out the rest of the day."

"Cool, do you need a lift to the station, I'm about to head out too." Dean said, slipping into his suit jacket.

"That would be good, thanks." Nick said as he tucked his dick into pants and zipped up. "And thanks for the great blowjob Mom, as always!"

"No problem sweetie," Mary said as she wiped some left over cum from the edge of her mouth, "you just remember what we talked about."

"Sure Mom."

"And Honey," Mary said to her husband as he was headed for the door, "remember to pick up the gift for Mrs Abbot on the way home."

"Gift for the old lady, got it." he said with a wink as he closed the door.

------------

Later that morning, Mary was up the small stepladder cleaning out some of the higher shelves in the kitchen. They seldom saw any use besides holding some decorative items and tended to get grimy over time. She'd put her t-shirt back on after her time with Nick but was still wearing her running shorts. It was a decent cleaning outfit. And while her husband had been very successful with his career, Mary had committed herself to her children and her household over the years. Some might have said it was a waste of talent as she had a promising career in finance. But she had chosen to fully embrace her responsibilities with her family.

"Hi Mom."

Without turning away from her chores, Mary said, "Morning Harry, how are you feeling? Another big night last night?"

"Something like that." Harry said as he raided the fridge for breakfast. "I think I got in around 4."

"Well, that's usually a sign things went well, right"

"Yeah, I think we did alright this time. No one booed us off stage at least. And the owner of the bar let us play longer than our planned set and gave us a few rounds after the show for free."

Turning to look at her other son, Mary said, "That's great dear. I knew you guys had it in you. Do you have any more gigs lined up yet?"

They chatted for a few minutes as Mary retrieved the glassware and polished them and Harry tore through his breakfast and placed his bowl in the dishwasher. He poured himself a cup of coffee and leaned against the counter. He'd always enjoyed talking to his mother, particularly when she was wearing almost nothing and he could ogle her perfect legs and ass. And while the current situation was never intended as a show for him, Mary was fully aware of the effect she would be having on him.

As if on cue, Mary replaced the last vase on the top shelf as Harry finished his coffee and stepped up to her. She was still up two steps on the ladder, so her ass was right at his eye level. And he could tell that there was nothing underneath them. He'd always loved undressing his mother. While his brother was more of the "fast service" type, Harry liked to take his time and get his hands on things. Consequently he ended up not spending as many sessions with his mother as Nick did, but he felt she enjoyed their time more.

He reached up and ran his fingers up from her ankles, along her shapely calves and gorgeous knees, over her well defined thighs and up over her ass. Oh that ass. How he'd enjoyed squeezing it and eating out every chance he got. This time, he took a moment to fully grasp them as they were right in his face and hanging so perfectly. He palmed both cheeks briefly before running his fingers up over the waistband of the shorts and began slowly pulling them down.

Mary smiled and looked down at her son, always amazed at how he seemed to adore her, respect her and lust for her all at the same time. He was much more of a gentle lover, and while she did enjoy the intimacy, in truth she had her best orgasms when the sex was hard and intense. Oh she still loved spending time with Harry this way, and he'd never left her unsatisfied, but his kind of love was a subtle kind.

Once he'd pulled her shorts all the way down he could see her treasure up close again. He glanced up at his mother and licked his lips. She grinned and leaned forward, gripping the top of the ladder as she exposed her ass. The pink rosebud of her rear end bloomed in front of him, and Harry wasted no time in diving straight into it. He tongued over, around and into her ass over and over. He sucked on her asshole until he heard her breathe start to quicken, then slid down to engulf her clit. She cried out and pushed herself further into his face.

After a few minutes of this, both mother and son were feeling the strain. As amazing as it was, this was a tricky position to stay in for too long. Harry reached around and grabbed his mother around the waist. She squealed briefly as he picked her up and set her down gently in the middle of the kitchen.

"Hmm, always the gentleman, eh Harry?" she said as she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him.

Harry groped at her ass again and kissed her back. "Always, for you mom."

She smiled, kissed him once more and then quickly turned around and leaned forward to rest her elbows on the kitchen counter. She hear Harry's pants hit the floor before he stepped out of them and grabbed her hips. His hard dick found her entrance easily, and with one loving surge, he slammed in as deep as he could go into his mother's pussy.

"Ohh, man that always feels so fucking good mom."

"Oh your dick feels so hard today baby!"

He clawed at her perfectly rounded ass cheeks as he proceeded to pound into her pussy. The kitchen was filled with the sounds of wet flesh and primal grunting. For long minutes he plowed into his mother, pulling out almost all the way before giving her the full length of his hard cock - all the while Mary was reaching down and rapidly strumming her own clit to the rhythm of his fucking. While he was never rough with her, he was always loving, and knew to pace himself to give his mother the chance to cum first. The combination of the blowjob in the morning and the oral servicing just now, combined with the fantastic dicking that Harry was now giving her managed to get Mary to orgasm within a couple of minutes. She pushed herself back against Harry, her fingers pressed hard into the countertop. Muttering "yes, yes, yes" over and over, she rode out the increasing pleasure rushing up from her pussy as each impact of their hips drove her ecstacy ever higher, until the dam burst and she cried out "OH GOD!".

One of the big turns on's for Harry was always seeing his mother cum on his cock, and he'd never managed to hold out very long after her orgasm. It was just always so exhilarating seeing this beautiful woman - this paragon of femininity - writhing and moaning and pulsing under his hands and in his mouth and on his cock. And this time, like so many other, she rushed to meet her as her orgasm peaked. With a final thrust, he grabbed at her hips even harder and slammed his cock into her and blasted stream after stream of cum into her.

--------

decoy88
decoy88
76 Followers