Open House- A Private Showing

Story Info
Hot couple make it with a sexy lady realtor.
3.7k words
4.16
35.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Open House:

A Private Showing

Matt and Jenna were a fairly open minded married couple. They loved to experiment sexually and were even into the "swinging lifestyle." They both agreed it helped them in the bedroom and cherished the times in which they got it on with other lovers.

Matt was an accomplished and very successful and highly sought out architect dealing in both residential and commercial properties with a booming and thriving practice in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area.

At 35, he was at the top of the heap as they say and was pulling in six figures per year. His average annual income after taxes and business expenses was roughly around 275 thousand dollars per year.

Jenna was at the top of her career as well. At age 34, she worked as a successful District Manager and sales rep for a major pharmaceutical company and was able to work from home. She made calls on doctors and became quite "intimate" with them you could say and loved the sex she had.

Jenna didn't limit her sex to only men, she also was very much into women and had quite an active sex life. She would sometimes call Matt while he was at work and she and him would have hot passionate sex alone sometimes as well as with Matt's personal assistant and secretary.

Her name was Annika, a sweet 24 year old, red haired, green eyed, fair skinned Irish born lass. Annika stood about 5'7" tall, with a slender build, weighed approximately 115 pounds and measured 34B-22-32.

Annika had been working for Matt's company in the secretarial pool and had been smitten by him as he was her. He invited her up to his office one afternoon and they became intimately involved.

One time when Jenna was on her "visits" as they say, Annika happened to walk in on them. She hurriedly closed the door but Jenna caught up with her and invited her to their little party. Annika was nervous at first but with a little coaxing from Jenna, she soon found she loved lesbian sex and became a regular lunch time treat.

Since Jenna and Matt loved their sexual freedom and didn't want to be tied down with children, they both took measures to prevent unplanned and unwanted pregnancy. Matt had a vasectomy and Jenna had a partial hysterectomy in that she had her uterus removed.

Even though this should have been enough to prevent pregnancy, Jenna also had other fail-safe measures she used. One was the depro shot and the other was the morning after pill. She used her connections in the pharmaceutical industry to obtain both of them.

Physically speaking, both Jenna and Matt were very attractive and that is what initially attracted them to each other. Matt stood about 5'11" tall weighed about 180 pounds with a muscular build and six pack abs.

He also kept his head shaved and had the looks to pull it off. He was not what you would call a pretty boy preppie type but was more like ruggedly handsome along the likes of a young Clint Eastwood and/or Sean Connery.

Jenna was a stunner as well. She stood about 5'9" tall, weighed about 125 pounds and measured 34DD-24-35. She also had long straight raven black hair that came down to the middle of her back and jade green eyes.

On the surface, Jenna had a smile and personality that lit up a room and that certain je na sais-quoi that drew people to her like moths to a flame. She also had a sweet yet sexy seductive and hypnotic voice that rivaled the choirs of angels.

Jenna also had dark and very mysterious side to her yet you could not help but be mesmerized by her presence and longing to know more about her.

Lastly, Jenna's skin and her sweet and oh so perfectly pink pussy was softer than finest silk and she kept her pussy nicely shaved. Also, her kisses were sweeter than sweetest honeycomb, more intoxicating than the strongest liquor and more addictive than the world's most powerful opiate.

Jenna and Matt met when they were both in their late 20's through a mutual friend named Steve. Steve had invited them both to a party and they hit it off instantly.

Once Jenna and Matt met, there was an instant and mutual attraction between them, so much so that when their hands touched, a spark of electric energy ignited between them that was comparable to Elven magic described in the mythical fantasy genre.

Fast forward to the time of this story. Jenna and Matt were shopping for a new home in a number of the subdivisions Matt's company had designed and built. They had been meeting with a relator who had showed them a number of houses but they hadn't decided on a certain one.

This particular day their regular real estate agent Frank was out of town on business but he had made arrangements for Matt and Jenna to meet with one of his co-workers Evie. Matt and Jenna met Evie at the agency office and right away they both knew she was one they wanted to get to know more intimately.

Evie was a sweet little treat. She was in her late 20's, stood about Jenna's height, weighed about 125 pounds with long luscious and slender well-tone legs but nice full luscious breast, measuring 34D-22-32. Evie also had dark brown hair that came down to the top of her shoulders and she wore it up.

Evie knew she was sexy and dressed as such. She was very proud of her body and loved showing it off. This particular day, Evie was dressed in a charcoal grey blazer over a red long sleeve v-neck blouse which was low cut and showed off a good view of her sumptuous cleavage.

Evie also had on a very short black skirt and was wearing black thigh high stockings and heels. The skirt was so short that it barely covered her sweet little curvaceous ass and you could see the lace tops of her thigh highs. Evie finally capped her outfit off with a gold necklace and matching circular earrings.

Evie had a charming almost electric and bubbling personality and Jenna felt her pussy become wet and quiver with eager anticipation of having Evie's soft ruby red lips kissing her pussy and her hot tongue licking it.

Jenna was dressed equally as seductive. On this particular day, Jenna was wearing a white sundress that had two spaghetti straps that went over the shoulders and sexy but not too revealing neckline that gave a slight glimpse of her sumptuous cleavage.

Jenna wasn't wearing a bra and anyone with a set of working eyes could tell as such. The dress came down to her mid thighs and the material of the dress was light enough that if a breeze caught, it one could see up her skirt.

Matt was dressed somewhat casual yet semi-professional in that he had on a white long sleeve button down shirt and black slacks. He had his sleeves rolled up to where it was halfway between his wrist and elbow, about half-way down his forearm.

Jenna and Evie hit it off right away. Jenna turned to Matt squeezed his hand and smiled. Matt knew that look and nodded his approval in agreement. He so wanted to thrust his massive 8 inch cock into Evie's sweet little pussy.

On the drive to the house, Jenna and Evie sat in the back seat of vehicle while Matt drove. Jenna chatted Evie up and got below her skin as they say and was successfully luring Evie into her carnal web of desires. Evie wasn't sure whether or not Jenna was hitting her up but secretly she was hoping she was.

Once at the house, Evie began showing Matt and Jenna around. As you entered, there was a grand entrance foyer and to the left as you walked in there was a spiral stair case leading up to the second floor.

Also as you entered the house to the right was a 20'x20' room which could be used as an office space.

Once inside the house, there was a grand living area with lots of windows which let in lots of natural light. The house had been staged for the showing.

The living area had two spacious leather sofas one which was a large 4 seater and the other that was more like a love seat with two captain's chairs which reclined and had a cup holder and storage area in between.

The large four seater was along the wall with the windows and the love seat faced a large gas insert fireplace that was set in a Cherry Mahogany mantle with one inch terra-cotta tiles surrounding it.

Above the mantle was mounted a 60 inch flat screen "Smart TV™" with a surround sound system to give a theater experience when watching TV. There was also a DVR, a Blueray player and sound system complete with a 20 Disc CD player.

The kitchen was extravagant as well and included an area off from it that could be used for entertaining and parties and it led out to a spacious patio with a deck and overlooked a large yard

The kitchen itself consisted of a fully stocked gourmet kitchen with a six burner Viking™ gas stove, a Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer combo that matched the cabinets, a double oven and a dishwasher.

The counters were black marble and the cabinets were cherry collared as well. There was a huge walk-in in pantry and a walk in Utility room where sat a front loading washer-dryer combo. This utility room also had a counter space to fold clothes and a rack to hang clothes to dry.

There were three bedrooms down stairs that measured 16'x20 and each room had a spacious walk in closet the bath down stairs was very nice consisting of a double vanity and a tub shower combo.

The master suite was located upstairs at the back of the house. It was huge and designed as a double suite. Each room had a huge king-sized bed, an amour on the wall, chest of drawers and huge dresser with a mirror.

The rooms themselves measured 25'30' with vaulted 12 foot ceilings and each had a spacious walk in closet. The inside of the closet measured 8 feet wide 12 feet deep and 9 feet high with more than enough storage place for the person with a wardrobe fit for royalty.

The two rooms were connected in the center by a grand bath suite. The bath suite had a large terra cotta tile shower. It measured about six feet wide six feet deep and 12 feet high and large enough for three large people to shower comfortably.

The shower was enclosed with a large glass door and had a multiple of different settings one could use, including a "rain-shower" setting. Next to the tub was a large sunken tile bathtub with Jacuzzi jets and an inline heater to keep the water at a set temperature The tub was made of the same tiles as was the shower and could set three adults comfortably.

Evie led Jenna and Matt back down stairs to the main living area and asked them how they liked the house and that is when Jenna made her move on Evie.

She smiled at Matt who sat down on the larger 4 seated sofa and laid back comfortably. Jenna then circled around Eve and came up behind putting her hand on Evie's hot little ass. She also wrapped her other arm around Eve's neck from behind and softly kissed Evie on the neck as she nibbled her flesh.

Evie was so turned on by this and even though the professional side of her tried to keep her composure, she finally gave into the lust and carnal passions that were building inside of her.

Evie had had her clipboard in her right arm as it had been clutched to her side and as the passions inside her grew, she found herself dropping it to the floor and turned to face Jenna.

Jenna and Evie embraced as their bodies pressed together and they kissed, a deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss.

"Take me," Evie lustfully moaned as she rubbed her hot tight little body against Jenna's.

Jenna's hand found the button for Evie's tight little skirt and unbuttoned it and the skirt fell to the floor. Jenna then helped Evie remove her blazer followed by her top. Lastly Jenna helped Evie remove her bra panties so that now Evie was naked.

Evie in turn slipped her hands under Jenna's dress straps and pulled them off of Jenna's shoulder. Evie, with Jenna's help, removed Jenna's dress revealing her hot sweet body.

Jenna and Evie lovingly embraced as their hot naked bodies pressed together. Jenna rubbed her nicely shaved pussy against Evie's sweet nicely trimmed pussy and they began grinding their hot cunts together.

As Evie and Jenna pussy fucked they continued to kiss as their legs rubbed up against the other's.

Hands began roaming and exploring and Jenna slipped her index finger into Evie's hot tight pussy and finger fucked her. Eve's legs quivered as they became like jelly and Eve's head began to swim as she was becoming drunk on the passion.

Jenna sat Evie down on the sofa next to Matt and spread her legs wide. She began licking on Evie's sweet little pussy as Matt just sat back and watched. Matt got off on seeing his sexy wife making it with another woman and leaned forward so he could get a better look at what was going on.

Jenna skilfully used her tongue like a little cock to get Evie hot and horny. She ran her tongue up and down Evie's slit, spread Evie's pussy lips apart and located her swollen clit. Jenna then began sucking on Evie's hot clit and made Evie convulse with pleasure.

After about five minutes of pleasuring Evie with her mouth Jenna came up for air and used her fingers to quickly rub Evie's swollen clit. She then turned to Matt with a smile and lustfully said "Matt baby, cum get you some of this sweet honeycomb nectar."

Matt got off the sofa and came around and got next to Jenna. Jenna said with a lusty purr "Oh she is so sweet."

Jenna moved over so Matt could place his tongue on Evie's hot little pussy. Matt ran his tongue up and down Evie's hot little cunt and then placed his lips around Evie's clit.

As Matt began sucking on Evie's clit, Evie slid down on the sofa so that she almost fell off. Matt parted Evie's legs, placed them on his shoulders so that she was supported and tore into Evie's pussy like a starving man into a buffet.

Meanwhile, Jenna went around and sat on the back of the sofa so that her legs were spread and she was setting on the top of the back. Jenna lowered her pussy on to Evie's mouth and Evie wasted no time in going at Jenna's pussy.

"Oh God yes," Evie whimpered as wave after wave of pleasure racked through her body. Evie's sweet juices began to trickle from her pussy and Matt licked them up not missing a drop.

Evie placed her hand on the back of Matt's head at the base of his skull and pulled his head into her pussy. Evie then bucked her pussy up as she fucked Matt's face.

Evie's body shuddered again as her orgasm peaked and she came releasing her sweet honey dew nectar into Matt's face and Matt took it all in. Meanwhile, Jenna was on the verge of cumming and flooded Evie's face with her sweet cream.

"Your turn," Jenna lustfully purred to Matt as she dismounted Evie's mouth and came around the front of the sofa. Jenna sat Matt down spread his legs, then removed his shoes, unfastened his belt and pants then lowered them along with his briefs exposing his hard 8 inch cock.

"Wanna share this with me sweetie," Jenna lustfully asked to Evie and Evie wasted no time in taking her up on her offer.

"I'll let you have first dibs hon," Jenna said with a smile to Evie and with that Evie spit on Matt's cock so that it was dripping with saliva then lowered her mouth onto Matt's hard tool.

Evie was a skillful little cock gobbler as she sucked on Matt's rigid tool. She sucked with all the ferocity and skill of a famous porn star.

"Oh God, you're so fucking big," Evie lustfully purred as she momentarily came up air. "I could suck on you all damned day"

"He's all yours baby," Jenna said as she stroked Evie's hair. I love sharing my man with other women. It gets me so fucking hot!"

You wanna share with me Jenna baby," Evie said lustfully. I want us both to suck his cock together. That gets me horny."

"You don't have to ask twice baby, "Jenna purred and with that they both took turns sucking on Matt.

One girl would go all the way down on Matt deep throating him while the other sucked on and massaged his balls. They both took turns doing this alternating several times.

Deep inside Matt was doing all he could do to keep from cumming but he knew it wasn't long until he was going to spew his load of hot jism."

"OH FUCK," Matt said with a deep guttural moan. "I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Do you want the pleasure," Jenna said with a smile to Evie.

"OH FUCK YEA I DO," Evie purred enthusiastically and with that she lowered her mouth all the way down on Matt's cock.

Matt's cock twitched and he spunked his load into Evie's hot mouth. She drank it down not missing a drop but didn't swallow it all. Some she saved in her mouth and held it."

"Sharing is caring sweetie," Evie said with a mouth full of cum and then kissed Jenna.

Both girl's shared Matt's hot cum between their mouths as they took turns passing it back and forth with their tongues. They each enjoyed this immensely and once they finished they lovingly kissed.

"You want first dibs in Matt honey," Jenna said with a smile to Jenna.

"Are you sure," Evie asked hesitantly.

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't ask sweetie," Jenna replied smiling

"Oh Hell Yeah," Evie replied.

"How do you want it," Jenna asked.

"I wanna ride him as I sit in his lap facing him and if you don't mind, I wanna feel his hot cum deep inside of me. And don't worry hon, I had an IUD implanted so I can't get preggars.

Evie sat on Matt's lap facing him as she rode him gradually building up speed until she was riding him like a bucking bronco.

Jenna, meanwhile, sat on the back of the sofa again and let Matt eat her out as Evie fucked Matt. They fucked this way and it wasn't long until Jenna came flooding Matt's face with her sticky cream, Evie flooded Matt's cock and Matt launched his load into Evie's pussy.

Jenna then came around and knelt beside Evie and whispered in her ear "Have you ever done what's called double doggie?" It's when one girl lays on top of the other and the guy fucks both girls from behind, alternating between the two. It is so fucking hot and it allows the girls to share him while sharing each other.

"Mmmmmmm sounds delightfully kinky and deliciously naughty," Evie said with a wicked grin. "I'm game."

With that, Evie laid on the couch on her stomach and Jenna laid on top of her in the same position as she embraced Evie.

Matt entered Jenna's pussy from behind fucked her for her for a few minutes then switched and began fucking Evie. Matt took turns fucking Jenna and Evie and made them both cum before sliding his cock back into Jenna's pussy where he spent his load filling her with his hot manhood.

Jenna then got off of Evie and laid back on the couch in the missionary position and then invited Evie to lay on top of her as Matt once again fucked them both.

As Matt fucked Jenna and Evie, Jenna caressed Evie's breasts and kissed Evie on the back of her neck and softly nibbled her flesh. Evie purred with delight as her pleasures built up inside her body.

It wasn't long until both girls came again and Matt was on the verge of cumming. Matt felt his cock fill with cum but instead of cumming inside the girls he withdrew his cock, came around the side of Evie and Jenna and positioned himself up so that his tool was near their faces.

Matt continued to stroke his cock until he spent his load spewing his hot jism all over Evie's and Jenna's faces covering their lips, eyes, and forehead.

Jenna purred with delight as Matt's cum spewed on her and Evie's face and Evie was incredibly turned on as well. They opened their mouths as well to receive Matt's hot cum, taking some of it on their tongues.

Jenna and Evie then got up so they could lick Matt's hot semen from his cock then turned and faced each other as they used their tongues to lick the cum from each other's faces.

For the next fifteen minutes Jenna and Evie enjoyed a hot torrid Sapphic love session where they went at it in a hot 69 session as well as missionary style as they pussy fucked one another and used Jenna's double 16 inch ended dildo as they fucked it doggie style slapping their butts together.

12