Open Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And cum Amber did. She pulled away to sit upright, her face alight in ecstasy and pleasure as she continued to slowly lift herself up and down my shaft in a gentle lovemaking rhythm. Unlike her first orgasm, this one was much quieter. I had certainly never had this kind of sex with Sam, and it was pleasantly different to experience. The gentle rhythm also helped me to maintain a slow build of pleasure, rather than feeling it rush and explode prematurely. After all, Amber's body was as divine as her daughter's, albeit in a different way, and I intended to make this first experience last as long as possible.

Deciding to take charge, I got out from underneath Amber and came around behind her. She got on all fours quickly as I lined myself up with her pussy lips. As I entered her once again, I tried hard to keep her slow, tender pace, but I found myself wanting to increase and pound her from behind.

"It's ok." Amber panted, as I slowed myself down for the fourth time. "Do what feels natural. Fuck me hard if that's what you want to do."

With my stepmom's blessing, I began pounding her with an increased vigor and rhythm. "I might have to think about having you and Sam together at the same time." I grunted, as Amber moved in tandem with me.

She laughed slightly. "If you really want that, then I'll give you that."

I pulled Amber up so we were both on our knees, her back leant against my chest, my dick still buried inside her. As I continued to fuck her, my hands roamed over her body, playing with her tits, her clit, caressing her stomach and her hips. Amber reached back with one hand to cup the back of my neck, not unlike Sam had this morning in the shower, and I decided to pull the same move once again. I nuzzled her neck, and like mother like daughter, Amber moaned with pleasure as she tilted her head to give me better access. As she did, I bit down, drawing a gasp of shock and pleasure from my stepmom as I ran my teeth across her neck.

"Oh, fuck." Amber sighed. "I haven't had a love bite since I was a teenager."

"Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint my stepmom." I chuckled, giving her another nip. "Shit, Amber, you feel so fucking good."

"So do you." Amber replied, pulling away so that she could lie down. "Come here, fuck me like this."

I lay on top of Amber, entering her easily now that we were both incredibly lubricated. She wrapped one leg between mine and the other around my ass, grasping me firmly with both hands and kissing me with a shocking intensity.

"I can't believe I spent the last year watching you fuck my daughter and had no idea the pleasure your cock could bring. I'd have been using it a lot earlier!" Amber remarked. "I'm so close to cumming, John!"

"So am I." I admitted. "Where do you want it?"

"You can cum inside me if you want to." Amber replied. "Or anywhere. My body is your fucktoy."

"What if you get pregnant?" I asked.

"Don't worry." Amber shook her head slightly, eyes beginning to roll as her orgasm threatened to take her. "I can't get pregnant. Having Sam was a miracle. The doctors told me it wouldn't happen again. Oh fuck!"

Amber screamed as her third orgasm took her, her body shuddering beneath mine, her pussy clenching around my shaft in her ecstasy. That took me over the edge, and I felt myself explode, shooting load after load after load into my stepmother's heavenly body - shooting so much that I didn't even think I could hold that much, especially after I'd already cum twice today.

As I collapsed, spent, next to Amber, she chuckled slightly and kissed me gently. "That was definitely a good birthday surprise." I winked at her.

"I'm glad you liked it." She said, turning around and spooning into me as I turned off the lights. "Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, Amber."

12