Open Letter to Sabrina Asay

Story Info
An Open Letter to Dancer "Zee" aka Sabrina Asay.
1.1k words
5
375
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Zee (aka Sabrina Zee, Sabrina Fuchs, Sabrina Asay),

It has been over twenty years since I first saw you dancing at Bare Elegance in Los Angeles, and have been wanting to reach out to you and tell you about how meeting and knowing you has been a wonderful, erotic and transformative experience all these years.

I remember back in 1998 going into Bare Elegance for the first time with some friends for a birthday party. We sat at a table and hung out watching one beautiful lady after the other take the stage. When I saw you that first night, I was riveted and could not take my eyes off you as you did you dance routine. I remember your long legs (my God, you were tall), that big blonde, hair, and that sexy look and smile. You reminded me of an even sexier version of actress Cate Blanchett, and she was a stunning woman.

Afterwards, the dancers would walk the floor and talk to everyone looking for guys who were interested in lap dances. I waited, hoping you would make the rounds, but unfortunately you made it over. I went home completely horny, with enough spank bank material for an evening of masturbation. That night, I called a phone sex line and told the lady about you, and she role played for me pretending she was you, while I pleasured myself, softly stroking my penis to an intense orgasm.

I visited ZBone's site about strip clubs and noticed that you were doing an interview with him online. I tuned in and found out that you had a website. I went to the site and downloaded your photos, which I've kept on every computer I have to this day. My favorite photo is the one where you're wearing a black leather bra, panties, jacket and thigh high boots, with your legs spread. I took off all my clothes and there I was, sitting at my desk in front of my computer, naked, with an erection standing straight up with my legs open in the same post, fantasizing about being in the club on stage while you and all the other dancers were watching me perform while I fondled myself in your honor. I came so hard stroking with my right hand that I had to put my left hand over my mouth because the moans and the screaming proclamation of love I wanted to make to you as I was cumming would have alerted the entire apartment complex I was currently living in.

I remember emailing you through the site and you telling me what nights you were going to be dancing. I ended going back to Bare Elegance to see you, this time, by myself without my friends. One of the dancers asked me if I was interested in a lap dance and I told her I was waiting and looking for one particular dancer: you. She ended up telling you and we made eye contact. I could read your lips when you said "hi" with a beautiful and sexy smile. When you came out to dance on stage, I made my way to the edge of the stage to get a good look at you and you did not disappoint. After you danced you came off stage, found me, and we sat down and chatted for a little bit. Then you asked if I was interested in a lap dance. Which I was.

You took me back to the private area for a one-on-one lap dance and I remember vividly every single thing you did to me that night. You started with using something as non-sexual as your shin to rub up against my crotch to get me hard, which worked like a charm. I still nervous that I might do something in appropriate and you told me to relax. It was OK to put my hands on your body, just not on your tits or your crotch. I started by just putting my hands on your hips while you sat on my crotch and dry humped me. Then I held both your hands for what I thought was a more personal or intimate touch. I have to confess; I was engaging in sexual fantasies about you while you did that to me because I was trying to cum in my pants. I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum for you, but I couldn't get to that point of orgasm with my underwear and pants serving as the barrier between my penis and your beautiful bottom rubbing up against me. What you did next, put me over the edge.

You got on your knees and faced me. Taking your hands and rubbing them up and down my thighs. That got my arousal level higher. After that, you took your index finger and thumb and rubbed along the outline of my hard penis through my pants. My God, that felt soooooo good. But what you did next, totally did it for me. You untucked my shirt and slipped your hands underneath and up it to tweak my nipples. The moment you did that I went over the edge.

Feeling your fingers roll across my nipples was absolutely heavenly. What I couldn't do when you dry humped me happened when you tweaked my nipples. I came, HARD.

Oh God, Zee!!! I remember moaning when I shot my load in my pants. At that moment, I didn't care about the mess I made, the wet spot in my pants that was visible to everyone or what I would do afterwards. I was so into you and felt so out of body by the orgasm you gave me. When we were done, you left my shirt untucked so it would cover the big wet cum stain in my crotch. I didn't feel ashamed or self-conscious about it.

To this day, I still think about that lap dance and everything you did to me. I still have your pictures, and even found a video of you dancing from Playboy's Strip Search. I still look at and watch them and fantasize about you when I masturbate. There are a couple go to sexual fantasies I have about you that I'll write and post here on Literotica or elsewhere. Since that night, nipple play has always been part of my masturbatory routine and I love how it feels. Thank you for helping me discover that sexual tweak about my body.

I've been wanting to tell you how meeting you has been such a powerful erotic experience for me and I haven't forgotten it. I've always wondered what your life has been like since. I imagine you stopped dancing at some point and did something else with your life. I hope you find this letter and read it. Maybe someway somehow we can connect again and I can hear about your live what what you've been doing since your days at Bare Elegance.

Love,

Brad