Open Wide and Say 'Ahh'

Story Info
Nurse Ashley gives me a thorough examination.
3k words
4.51
15.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kent86
kent86
47 Followers

I was on time for the appointment, but you know how these things go. Thirty-six minutes had passed by the time the clack of high heels on the tile outside the door signaled an approaching nurse.

The exam room door opened. I glanced up from the cheap vinyl chair and blinked.

"...Ashley?"

She blinked back. Squinted, then blinked again. My glasses must have thrown her off for a second.

"Oh my god, Kent?"

Seeing Ashley Windstrom walk in with a stethoscope around her neck had to be one of the biggest surprises of my life. We had gone to high school together, but our shared hometown was a three-hour flight from here. I had no idea she and I lived anywhere near each other.

I laughed. "What are the odds I'd get you as my nurse, huh?"

Her grin could have painted the moon.

"This is literally crazy!" She stretched her arms wide.

I stood and leaned into the hug.

"How have you been?" I asked.

It was the first time we'd touched since we were eighteen.

Ashley pulled back, and I could see she was blushing just a little.

"I've been good," she said.

She brushed a strand of her strawberry blonde hair back from her face and adjusted a pair of wire-rimmed glasses. I hadn't seen her in glasses before; they looked good on her.

She stepped back and looked me over. I looked her over too.

Some things hadn't changed. Slim legs, gentle curves, pure smile. Ashley was the kind of beautiful that men would Google at night after their wives fell asleep.

She wore a white ruffled blouse with a deep V down the front, and a high-waisted black pencil skirt. On her feet was a pair of strappy nude heels.

She gestured at me.

"You look good," she said. "I really didn't recognize you at first."

"The glasses," I said.

"They suit you."

"Thanks," I said. "So do yours. You look... well, you look amazing, Ashley."

This time the blush was unmistakable. She glanced down.

For the first time, I noticed the two stacked diamond rings on her finger.

I guess it wasn't Windstrom anymore, then.

I didn't comment on the rings, and for a long time afterward, I'd be asking myself why.

She was an inch shorter than me in the heels, and she smelled like flowers.

If time was kind to anyone, it seemed to have showered its richest gifts on Ashley. Flawless skin, the same cute nose and rosy cheeks. And that flowing hair.

I'd have sworn she was somehow even prettier than the girl I'd crushed on as a high schooler.

"I haven't seen you since--"

"--The graduation party." She finished the sentence quietly. "Yeah."

"I always wondered where you ended up," I said. "You're a nurse now, huh?"

"NP, yeah." She flicked at the stethoscope idly.

"Nice."

"And you?"

"I'm a writer. Fiction, essays, news journals."

She seemed genuinely happy for me.

"Hey, look at you. I always knew you'd end up a writer."

She turned and pushed the door shut gently behind her.

When she turned back, she seemed nervous. Her eyes fell.

"Listen, Kent, about... how we left things..." She toyed with the rings on her finger.

"Ashley, you don't--"

"--No."

She bit her lip, and she looked up and threw her hands open in frustration. "I just want to say I'm sorry. I know I was a shitty friend."

I looked at her a long time. "I don't remember that night being shitty."

She was quiet for a few seconds.

"No, it..." She trailed off. Then finally she finished. "It wasn't shitty," she said. "It was--... great."

"Yeah?"

I had always wondered what kind of impression that night had left on Ashley.

"Yeah."

She smiled again, but now she had an almost conspiratorial look on her face. She cleared her throat and patted the exam table next to her.

"Well?" she said. "Shall I examine you then, Mr. Roeper?" She giggled.

I could tell she was flustered, anxious not to talk about high school anymore. That was fine with me. But I couldn't help thinking about what a second chance with Ashley might have been like. If, you know, we hadn't both gone off and married other people...

I gave her a smile and a laugh and crossed the room, and hoped that she couldn't read my horny inner monologue. I hoisted myself up onto the table. The paper dropcloth crinkled under me.

Ashley's eyes dropped as she raised the stethoscope. She placed it on my chest and paused. My heart was hammering and I knew she was hearing it all, like she had an ear on my innermost thoughts.

"So, I take it... that night was good for you too?" She whispered the words.

My skin lit up.

Her hand still held the stethoscope to my chest. She nodded and tsked thoughtfully.

"Mmm, yep, seems like it did." She giggled and patted my chest.

"I'm sorry, Ashley," I said, blushing. I ran a hand through my hair. "You're a hard girl to forget."

Her hand dropped from my chest to my knee, her fingers resting there gently. Her jewelry jingled as she leaned in close to my ear.

"It's OK."

Her reply was curt and short, and she immediately straightened back up as though nothing had passed between us.

"All right," she snapped. "Now, lie on your back."

I did, and I immediately felt Ashley's cool hand suddenly up under my shirt. She probed my abdomen for a few long moments. It felt like she was letting her fingers rest against me a bit longer than was strictly necessary.

"Hmm, somebody works out," she said. She pinched my abs playfully. Our eyes met and I gave her a grin.

She pulled her hand back and glanced toward the door.

"Remember when we fell asleep in the recliner at Adam's house?" she asked.

Crossing to the counter on the other side of the room from me, she pulled the stethoscope off and laid it down, hoisting herself up onto the counter backward and dangling her feet while she talked.

I sat up and swung my legs off the table, sitting there and studying her.

I nodded, and our eyes met. Hers were practically dancing.

"I woke up and carried you to that spare bedroom," I said. "Probably 1 or 2 in the morning."

"You were there with me when I woke up," she said, half to herself.

I remembered every detail. I had relived it thousands of times.

"Sometimes I still have dreams about that night, Kent," she said.

I almost gasped. I felt heat spread from my chest up into my face.

Ashley seemed suddenly nervous about having brought the whole thing up. Her eyes dropped.

I watched her legs swinging from the counter, slim and pale; watched her brush the hair back from one side of her face and look up at me finally.

"I dream about it too, Ash," I said.

"Ash." She bit her lip again. "It's been a while since anyone called me that."

The eyes that locked on mine in that moment were not the eyes of my nurse; they were the cute lusty eyes of that same perky high-schooler.

Everything that had happened between that night and this morning seemed to get erased in an instant, and we were suddenly those kids again.

I was the first one to move.

I slid off the table, crossed the room and pounced, wedging myself between Ashley's bare legs at the edge of the counter.

Her thighs locked against me, high heels resting on my butt. She leaned forward, and we kissed hard.

She was really good at this. Right away her tongue was in my mouth, probing hungrily. The kiss was bone deep, with gasps and grunts and groping. Lots and lots of groping.

My hands were up inside her blouse in an instant, a palm cradling her right breast, clad in a lacy unlined bra.

"Yes," she whispered. "Touch me."

Frustrated with the extra fabric, Ashley pulled the shirt off over her head and threw it on the chair next to us. Then with no time wasted, her fingers were at the bra hook and that garment, too, was off, and her chest was bare.

Ashley's breasts were small and firm, and her nipples sat far apart on her chest, twin pink darts that begged for attention. A small strand of pearls dangled from her neck.

She pulled a hair tie from her wrist and scooped her hair back into a loose ponytail. Then her arms wrapped my neck and she dug her heels against me and hoisted herself up off the counter, legs still clamped around my waist, and we kissed again. The shift in weight forced me backward as I carried her, lips locked, stumbling across the exam room under the fluorescent lights.

We laughed and she relaxed her grip and landed, heels clacking on the floor.

Outside in the hallway, a loudspeaker crackled with a voice: "Karin Nussbaum, Room 11."

Footsteps carried from somewhere down the corridor.

"Take off your clothes," Ashley whispered. Her hands were already at my buttons.

And then my shirt was sliding down my arms and my pants were pooling at my ankles.

And then her pencil skirt was being unzipped--by me or by her, I wasn't sure.

The important thing was that we were finally free of our clothes and naked against each other, chest to chest, thigh to thigh, my very swollen groin pressing against hers.

I nudged Ashley back against the exam table and felt the warmth of her body, felt her tongue in my mouth, her toes trailing up my calf, breasts crushed up against my chest. Desire lit every muscle.

Her hands slipped around my waist and groped at my bare butt.

"Mmmm, Kent," she said. She pinched it playfully. "You're sexy."

And then her fingers were at my cock, wrapping it and tugging at it playfully, like a dog fighting for a bone.

"Did you ever think you'd be fucking your nurse?" she asked with a wry grin.

I leaned down and licked her nose with a wink while she scrunched up her face and gave a giggle. I put my lips against her ear and whispered, "We're not exactly fucking, are we?" I slid a hand down her back and pinched her bare butt.

She jerked her head back and grabbed my chin in her hand, directing my gaze straight at her, both eyebrows raised like a stern school teacher.

"Oh, you're going to fuck me," she said.

She buried her face against my chest, dragging her lips up my skin, and then she put a hand in my hair and yanked it to one side, pinning her cheek against mine.

"You're not leaving this room Kent," she whispered, "until I get every inch of that cock inside me."

I growled. "Yes ma'am." I slapped her butt.

She looked me in the eye.

"Do it now," she said.

In heels and pearls and nothing else, Ashley spun to face the exam table and bent over. I ran a hand up her smooth back and stepped closer.

Reaching between her legs, she lined me up between her warm folds, and then with a push, I entered her.

I reached around and grabbed her breasts with both hands, and I rested my lips on her shoulder as she shuddered. I pushed in deeper.

"Yes..." The words were probably mine, although she and I had merged so fully that everything was just a soft, wet, sloppy blur.

I slid in and out of Ashley so easily. The soft suckling, the clumsy bumps and slurps of sex were the only sounds in the room. That, and our breath in each other's ears and the occasional click of a high heel against the floor.

I thrusted with a diligent rhythm, like a monk in devoted, erotic meditation.

"You're so hard," she whispered. "I love it, Kent. Mmm, I can feel allll of you."

She shivered.

I ran my hands up and down her thighs and watched her body move. She kicked a foot back, running her shoe up my calf.

"Take me up on this table," she said, patting it.

She disengaged herself from me and reached down, slipping off the heels.

Then she hopped up on the exam table and positioned herself on her back, long legs spread wide. The crinkling of the paper was as loud as a fire alarm, and I bristled, glancing toward the door. Her hand grabbed my wrist to redirect my attention back to her, and then she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me down into a kiss as I stood beside the table.

"Mmmmm," I moaned against her mouth. Her lips practically dissolved as I kissed her, sweet and soft like strawberries.

Breaking contact, we locked eyes, and she said, "Get up here and put your fat cock in my wet pussy."

I clambered up obediently, suddenly not caring about whatever sounds we might make. I knelt between Ashley's legs, watching her beautiful body under me. I lined my shaft up like a pool cue, and I sunk back into her.

I lowered myself down and wrapped an arm under Ashley's neck, and we kissed again as I pushed in further.

"Oh!" It was the deepest I'd gone, and she wasn't prepared for my full length. Her eyes and lips popped open. "God, Kent, that feels SO good. Put it IN me! Yess..."

Her hands were on my butt, fingers gripping me for dear life. Her feet flew up into the air before they locked together at the ankles behind my back.

She reached back up for my face and pulled my lips down to meet hers, and I lost myself again in her kiss.

We rocked together on the table, sweaty skin crumpling the paper, lips dragging across each other's faces, each of us only partly conscious of the space we occupied.

"Feel how wet I am for you Kent," she said.

She kicked her leg up and braced her foot against the wall, and I turned slightly and raised up on my hands, looking down into her eyes. Our bodies were cocked at an angle on the table, and she was so enraptured it looked like she might be close to tears. She gave me the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen in my life.

"I feel you, Ashley."

My cock twitched in her with appreciation. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. I eased myself in and out of her comfortably, running my free hand up and down her body, playing with her breasts while she squirmed.

"I can't believe this," I whispered.

Her hand found mine on her breast, and she covered it, pressing my palm into the bare flesh.

She sighed contentedly.

"I know," she whispered back, and I felt her tighten her insides around my cock as she squeezed my hand.

"Mmmmm," I groaned.

My whole body coursed with sex. I knew I was about to cum in her, and when she opened her eyes again I could tell she knew it too. We both felt it like the spray of an ocean wave right before everything gets covered and all that exists is water.

"Open wide and say 'ahh'," I said with a wink, and she giggled.

I leaned down and flattened myself onto her with a hard grunt, thrusting into her as hard as I could.

Then I moaned hungrily into her neck, and I lost my load.

"Ohh, Kent... baby..." she moaned. Her hands gripped my back. "Mmmmmm..."

I pulsed in Ashley's body, flushing her insides with a double-dose of semen, a hot and sticky spray up into her vagina and then out of it, leaking down onto the paper under us, mingling with her own thick mucus while I kept up my thrusts, pounding her like a crazed dog.

And then Ashley came too.

And she screamed.

"Ahhhhhh!"

I threw a hand over her mouth suddenly while she shuddered uncontrollably under me. Her whole body went stiff, and the veins in her neck bulged. A pink blush covered her chest and shoulders as she shook, and I felt her insides clench hard around my cock before they dissolved like jelly.

Ashley's shoulder and arm had been hanging off the edge of the table, and now she slipped and started falling head-first off the edge, arms and legs flying.

"Oh!" I yelled.

I reached out and caught one of her arms, grabbing the table with my other, and held her in place for a moment before I slid myself down awkwardly, scooping her with one arm and rolling under her so that I landed with my back on the floor under her, cushioning her fall.

She straddled me, taut breasts twitching and heaving under the strand of pearls. My cum leaked out of her body onto my stomach.

I reached up to brush back a loose strand of sweat-matted hair from her forehead, and we caught our breath together for a few long seconds before we both started laughing harder than we had laughed since we were kids.

---

As she zipped up the skirt and smoothed her blouse, Ashley paused at the door to the exam room.

"Kent, something's been worrying me," she said, putting a finger thoughtfully to her chin.

I glanced up from tying my shoe. "Oh?"

"Yeah, some... irregularities. From the appointment today," she said. She cocked her hip in a playful, exaggerated tease.

"I think we need to schedule a follow-up," she said, frowning. "We'd better make it tonight."

I smiled. My back ached from where I'd fallen on it.

"I can make tonight work," I said.

I pulled out my phone and started making up the excuse text that I would send my wife.

"Great," Ashley said. "You should check the exam table before you leave, Kent."

As she shut the door behind her, I stood and crossed the room to the table. At the foot of it, scrawled in black pen right on the paper, was an address. And a time: "7 p.m.," followed by a heart.

As the click-clack of Ashley's heels receded down the hallway of the clinic, I realized I was already hard again.

kent86
kent86
47 Followers