Open Windows Ch. 03

Story Info
Divorcee meets a red head with a bottle of rum.
3.9k words
4.6
8.7k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned, expect to find mistakes.

Just a flash story; not meant to be taken too seriously.

*..*..*..*

The Sunflower Apartments complex went up quickly. One day there were just fallow fields at the intersection of Highways 331 and 12-A in Mordbrand, Kansas. Then a crew with bulldozers leveled the field. Then came the massive cement trucks and semis loaded down with building materials. Before long, forty eight apartments spread over four uniform buildings were available for rent.

In Apartment 102C, Courtney Walker sighed heavily. Saturdays and Sundays were the worst. Monday through Friday, and every other Saturday, at least for half of the day, Courtney did not have to think. She just did her job at the bank, just smiled and wished each customer a good day.

"Thanks a lot, Brian. Nineteen years, gone. Thanks a whole hell of a lot," Courtney hissed under her breath as she tried, unsuccessfully to lose herself in an old, worn-out copy of an Ophelia Brown paperback romance.

"Romance is dead and gone and buried," Courtney claimed, tossing 'Sisters in the Flesh' by Ophelia Brown onto the coffee table.

She had married Brian Walker just after their graduation from high school. He worked at the depot, learning diesel mechanics first hand. When he reached twenty one years of age, Brian had gone to Wichita, Kansas and had taken a course on driving.

Ten years after their wedding, Brian, with Courtney's help and budgeting, had managed to save up enough to buy his own rig. Then, last year, he had hit Courtney with the news, he had found the true love of his life. He was terribly sorry, he hadn't meant to, he had not even been looking when he'd met her at a truck stop in Bergeron, Idaho.

Brian had expected Courtney to just shrug and accept it. Brian had expected them to just sign the papers and shake hands, and promise to always be friends.

"No, Mr. Walker, it really doesn't work that way," Paul Jensen, Courtney's attorney had drawled. "For example? That trailer? Was purchased after your marriage. So, you can either buy her half, or it will be sold and the proceeds will be split down the middle."

Brian had finally calmed down after that bit of information when Mr. Jensen hit him with the news that the Peterbilt had also been purchased after their marriage. Ms. Billings, Brian's attorney had attempted to calm Brian down. Brian had some very ugly words for his attorney, for Courtney, for Courtney's attorney. Mr. Jensen smiled at Courtney and Courtney could not help but smirk as Brian ranted and railed.

"Who's the one that paid for you to go to that school, Brian?" Courtney quietly asked when Brian finally sat down again.

"Aw, Jesus God!" Brian thundered.

"Aw. Did you really think you could just run off to fuck some truck stop whore and there wouldn't be any consequences?" Courtney asked.

But now, even with the money from the sale of the trailer and her half of Brian's tractor in an investments account, Courtney still felt a wave of resentment well up in her guts when she thought of Brian Walker. There was nothing on television. There were no movies playing down at the Davis Eight movie complex, none she felt like seeing. The air conditioning blew softly on her skin and Courtney thought briefly of taking a nap. She'd spun the dial of the radio and had finally settled on KLBF, a Top40 Country station out of Broken Field, Kansas. To her, much of what passed as country music these days had very little resemblance to country music. To her, it was overly processed bubble gum pop with an annoying twang and cookie cutter lyrics.

The apartment manager was in the laundry room of Apartment Building C, fiddling with the breaker box. The man knew enough to be dangerous and proved it by blowing the breaker box.

In Apartment 102C, Courtney squealed when her apartment was plunged into eerie silence. An hour later, the apartment was far too warm for her liking so she opened the living room window and the window in her bedroom. But both windows faced the rear of Apartment building A and there was not much of a breeze. After a moment's hesitation, Courtney stripped down to bra and panties.

At thirty eight years of age, Courtney still had her cheerleader's physique. Her 34D breasts were still high and proud on her chest. Her 29 inch waist led into her perfect 32 inch hips and her buttocks were still nicely rounded. Her legs were still the sleek, muscular legs the boys had all lusted after all those years ago.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it," Courtney chanted, fanning herself as the heat slowly built up in her apartment.

"Problem?" Courtney almost screamed as a soft female voice asked from right outside of her living room window.

"Yes! Damned electricity's out and I'm burning up in here!" Courtney said, bending and peering at the young woman that stood, bent over and peering into her living room.

"Yeah. What happened? I was over at Frank's, do you know Frank? He lives right there, in two oh three? Anyway, I'm beating his butt at Scrabble, yes, I'm a nerd, but all of a sudden, the lights just went out," the woman agreed.

"Frank, Frank, Frank, two oh three? No, I mean, maybe if I saw him, but..." Courtney shrugged.

Anyway, hi, I'm Mealy. I live in two oh two B," Camille Dorsey said, pointing toward the building cattycorner to Apartment Building C.

"Hi, um, Mealy?" Courtney asked.

"It's really Camille, but my big sister couldn't say Camille, so it got shortened to Mealy," Mealy smiled easily.

"Hi, Mealy, I'm Courtney, Courtney Walker," Courtney smiled; Mealy's happiness and friendliness was infectious.

"Listen, instead of burning up in here, why don't you come over? I'm in two oh two B. Oh! Oh! I just bought, you like rum? I just bought some Orange-Vanilla rum, and I've got some oranges; we'll make a couple of orange daiquiris, okay?" Mealy invited.

"Orange...I'll be right there," Courtney said, smiling at Mealy's enthusiasm.

"Yay!" Mealy giggled and scampered away.

The sundress Mealy wore gave no hint to the young woman's physique. Courtney did notice, with some jealousy, the girl's beautiful red hair and piercing green eyes. Courtney had noticed the girl's adorable smattering of freckles and the girl's plump lips and sweet smile while they chatted through the window screen.

Courtney closed and locked the window in the living room, then lowered the blinds. She then marched into her bedroom and lowered then locked the window in her bedroom. She then lowered the blinds.

Wiggling out of her lacy bra, Courtney selected the baby blue sundress with the cute yellow and white flowers. The baby blue matched her eyes, and the yellow and white flowers emphasized Courtney's thick waist-length deep brown hair.

Courtney made sure she had her keys and her cell phone as she left the stuffy apartment. Exiting the building, Courtney nodded to a few of the tenants of Apartment Building C that were now milling about. A few asked her if she knew what had happened and Courtney admitted ignorance. Stepping onto the drive that separated apartment buildings A and C from B and D, Courtney sighed as a nice breeze blew between the buildings. She strolled to Apartment Building B and entered the ground floor. Traipsing up the steps, Courtney found Apartment 202 and rang the doorbell.

"Coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Courtney heard Mealy's excited squeal and couldn't help but smile.

"Hi!" Mealy said, flinging the door open.

"Hi," Courtney agreed, and was startled when Mealy stepped up and planted a moist kiss directly onto Courtney's lips.

Mealy then grabbed Courtney's hand and pulled her to the kitchen. In the small kitchen, Courtney watched the attractive red head pour some rum into a large blender. Through the glass, Courtney could see some orange sections in the appliance.

"And..." Mealy said, opening her freezer.

Even though the cheap appliance did have an ice maker, Mealy pulled out an ice cube tray. Looking at the tray, Courtney smiled. Mealy had poured orange juice into the ice cube tray, making twelve frozen orange juice cubes.

"Thought ahead, huh?" Courtney asked as Mealy gave the plastic tray a twist.

"Yeah, been hoping to have you over," Mealy admitted as she turned the noisy appliance on and placed the somewhat flimsy lid on top of the glass pitcher.

"I, what?" Courtney asked, not sure she'd heard right.

The noise level jumped as Mealy dropped six of the orange juice cubes into the glass, one at a time. Mealy increased the speed of the blade, slowly and methodically. Mealy then pulled two glasses out of a cabinet and turned the appliance off.

"My dad? Would have had a fit; he measures everything," Mealy smiled as she poured Courtney a goodly amount of the beverage.

"Yeah, my, my dad was like that too," Courtney agreed and took a sip of the very strong drink. "He would have never just dumped rum and oranges into the blender. Everything would have been measured out precisely."

"Come on," Mealy giggled, again grabbing Courtney's hand and pulling her to the small couch in the comfortable living room.

Mealy's furniture was soft, overstuffed leather. The color was light, honey brown with white and chocolate brown pillows. Courtney looked at the curved chaise lounge to the left of the couch and saw an oversized chocolate brown teddy bear reclining in the furniture.

"That, that's such a cute bear," Courtney complimented, looking at the velour creation.

"Thanks!" Mealy giggled. "When I broke up with Bobbi, my Aunt Rose sent me a Mr. Bear to keep me company."

"Well, it's adorable," Courtney said and took another sip of the far too strong daiquiri.

"Mm hmm. I just need to get some more batteries for him."

"Batt...does it talk?" Cortney asked, shuddering slightly as the alcohol coursed through her body.

"No, no," Mealy said, putting her glass onto a coaster on the honey blond coffee table.

Mealy got to her feet and approached the bear. Courtney watched as Mealy unzipped the bear's crotch. Her brown eyes opened wide as Mealy tugged an impressive sized dildo into view.

"I, you, you are kidding me!" Courtney squealed and Mealy let out an excited squeal of her own.

"I mean, it's still pretty fun even without batteries," Mealy smiled and bent and took half the length of the pink latex cock into her mouth.

"Hell, teach it how to make daiquiris I'd make sure he had a fresh set of batteries every day," Mealy laughed and disengaged the locking mechanism that held the dong in position.

"I, I want one," Courtney confessed and Mealy laughed and sat down again.

Ready for another one?" Mealy asked, draining her glass.

"I whew! I, Mealy, this is plenty," Courtney admitted, showing Mealy she still had half her drink left.

"Let me know when you're ready; I'll make us some more," Mealy said, skittering into the kitchen.

Mealy returned to the couch a moment later, her own glass three quarters full of the vibrant orange beverage. She sat down, her thigh brushing against Courtney's thigh. A soft piano melody played in the background; Courtney could not see the source of the sound.

"This is nice," Mealy whispered, leaning lightly against Courtney.

"Mm hmm," Courtney agreed and took another sip of her drink.

Courtney turned to say something, or ask a question. When she turned her head, Mealy's lips met Courtney's lips in a soft, lingering kiss. Whatever comment or question Cortney may have had vanished from her consciousness when Mealy softly kissed her.

"I am not, I put all that behind me when I married Brian," Courtney insisted to herself.

Courtney leaned forward and pressed her lips to Mealy's lips. Mealy opened her mouth and Courtney slowly worked her tongue into Mealy's soft, warm, inviting mouth. Courtney blindly reached out and put her glass onto the low slung coffee table.

Courtney brought her arms around and felt Mealy's young, lithe body underneath the billowy sun dress Mealy wore.

"Mm hmm, oh," Mealy breathed happily as Courtney's hands combed through Mealy's long soft hair.

Mealy stood, placed her glass onto a coaster, then put Courtney's glass onto another coaster. She took Courtney's hand into her own small hand and pulled Courtney to the bedroom.

Courtney nodded with satisfaction; Mealy made her bed. The bed was a full sized bed with fluffy comforter and mountain of pillows and stuffed animals. But the bed was neatly made.

Mealy kissed Courtney, tongue thrusting into Courtney's mouth. Her arms held Courtney tightly as they kissed.

Stepping back, Mealy raised her dress up and off, revealing that she was nude underneath. Her body was slim, her breasts were barely bumps on her chest. Her ribs were visible and her belly was concave. Her navel was a nub, slightly protruding from the pale flesh.

Mealy's pubic mound was capped with a few sprigs of carrot orange curls. Courtney could see Mealy's inner lips peeking out through her plump pubic mound.

Mealy shoved her mountain of pillows and menagerie of animals to the floor. As she bent to do this, Courtney admired Mealy's compact buttocks. Before Mealy could turn, Courtney came up and cupped Mealy's cute backside. When Mealy straightened, Courtney brought her lips to Mealy's lightly freckled, pale shoulder.

"Yyeess!" Mealy hissed out.

Mealy twisted around and the two women kissed again. Courtney slid her sandals from her feet then lifted her own dress up and off. Mealy's thin fingers gently eased Courtney's panties over Courtney's lush hips.

"Oh!" Mealy sighed happily as Courtney leaned forward, causing Mealy to fall to the bed.

"Mm!" Courtney moaned as she fell atop Mealy, pinning the young woman to the bed.

"My God," Courtney gasped out as felt the heat between herself and Mealy. "Just what did you put in my drink?"

"I don't think it's the drinks," Mealy giggled happily, wrapping her left leg around Courtney's muscled thighs.

"No, probably not," Courtney giggled and mashed her lightly furred crotch against Mealy's stiff pubic hairs.

With some wiggling and shifting, Courtney managed to work Mealy to the center of the bed, head against the one pillow that had resisted Mealy's attempt of pushing it from the bed. She wiggled out of her panties and nudged Mealy's legs apart.

Courtney had been a cheerleader in high school when she and Leslie had kissed. It was after a football game where their high school had been soundly trounced by another high school. On the long bus ride, most of the students had fallen asleep. Courtney was very nearly asleep when she felt Leslie nudge her.

"Hmm?" Courtney asked, turning to face the cute brunette.

Leslie pressed her full lips to Courtney's lips. Without a thought that someone might see them, Courtney returned Leslie's kiss. The smell of Leslie's sweat filled Courtney's nostrils; they'd jumped, cheered and bounced around for three hours, then had not taken showers; their rival school was known for not giving the visitors hot water.

The two eighteen year old girls had smelled of sweat, the bus had reeked of other sweaty bodies, of burning oil and of diesel.

They had not tasted each other, even though Leslie whispered she wanted to taste Courtney. They contented themselves with using fingers upon one another to pleasure one another.

"Mm," Leslie cooed, sucking her fingers clean.

"Mm hmm," Courtney agreed, sucking her own fingers clean of Leslie's nectar.

Right now, lying atop the slender red head, Courtney could smell Mealy's light scent of sweat. That smell was a drug for Courtney. The feeling of Mealy's warm, soft, smooth flesh underneath her own warm, soft smooth flesh was intoxicating.

Courtney again kissed Mealy, then wiggled down to capture one of Mealy's small nipples in her mouth.

Leslie had sported a 34D chest, with surprisingly small nipples. Mealy also had small nipples. Unlike Leslie, Mealy was very responsive to a rough tongue rasping over her nipples.

"Oh, I, oh, I hoped you'd be..." Mealy gasped out as Courtney lightly nipped at Mealy's nipple.

Cortney could taste whatever lotion or perhaps sunscreen the young woman smeared on her flesh. She could also taste Mealy's sweat and the taste drove Courtney to suck much of Mealy's small breast bump into her mouth. Mealy giggled and groaned out as Courtney gnawed at the sensitive flesh.

"Oh, sixty nine?" Mealy begged as Courtney wiggled down, bringing her head closer to Mealy's crotch.

"Okay," Courtney agreed. Courtney wiggled around, pausing to kiss Mealy's lips a few times. Finally, Courtney had her feet where her head should be. She lay on her right side and pulled Mealy down and onto her right side.

"Oh," Mealy sighed loudly as Courtney brought her fingers to Mealy's puffy lips.

After three hours of jumping and running, Leslie's nectar had been heavy. The smell and the taste had clung to Courtney's fingers for a while. Arriving home at one fifteen in the morning, Courtney's mother had demanded that her stinky sweaty daughter go take a shower. Leslie's scent and taste had been erased with the Dial soap.

Mealy's sex had a heady aroma and a sweet taste. Courtney marveled at the spongy texture of Mealy's inner lips, the slick feeling as she drove two fingers into Mealy's sex, seeking Mealy's G-spot.

"Mm, ack! O God," Mealy cried out as Courtney used fingers and tongue.

Courtney groaned happily when she felt Mealy's breath blowing across her overheated crotch.

"Mm, oh yes!" Courtney hissed out as Mealy thrust two, then three slim fingers into Courtney.

The feeling of Mealy's tongue and teeth teasing Courtney's clitoris elicited another groan of approval from Courtney. Courtney tried to shove the delicious feelings welling up in her guts, tried to push those feeling away as she concentrated on pleasuring Mealy.

"Mmng, augh, oh my God," Mealy suddenly cried out and Courtney wondered if Mealy had urinated. Mealy's ejaculation drenched Courtney's face.

"I, oh my God, I, oh Jesus!" Mealy gasped and gurgled as she bucked in orgasm.

A squirter?" Courtney wondered to herself.

She'd heard of women that did this, but she'd never experienced such a phenomena before. After she and Leslie had a falling out, Courtney had gravitated to Amber, a sweet, innocent looking Latina. Then Brian had monopolized Courtney's time and attention, and Courtney put aside her lesbian thoughts and desires to do what everyone told her was the right and proper thing to do.

"I, oh, I just knew you'd be so wonderful," Mealy gasped and gurgled.

Almost frantically, Mealy pressed her mouth to Courtney's crotch and lapped at Courtney's essences. Mealy's three fingers plumbed Courtney's pussy as Mealy attempted to pleasure Courtney.

Courtney again brought her mouth to Mealy's pussy and thrust two, then three fingers into the girl.

"Mm, augh, oh God yes," Mealy again squealed and again drenched Courtney's face.

"Mmng, God, oh God yes," Courtney cried out a moment later.

After catching her breath, Courtney pulled a few pillows onto the bed and she and Mealy cuddled for a few moments.

"Want another?" Mealy asked, rousing Courtney from her light slumber.

"Yes, yes I do," Courtney smiled, seeing the twilight's purple hues approaching Mealy's bedroom window.

Again, the drink was far too strong. Lying in bed, ice cold drinks in hand, Courtney found out that her plaything was a registered nurse, working at Billingsly's Medical Center. Mealy admitted, she worked in their Neo-Natal division.

"I just love babies," Mealy gushed. "Right now? I'm saving up to do In vitro fertilization."

Mealy's eyes clouded over. She looked at the approaching darkness outside of her bedroom window.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers
12