Opening My Marriage

Story Info
My husband likes to watch me flirt.
3.7k words
4.13
68.2k
44
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I wrote for a friend. As such, this is complete fantasy, and the characters are fictional. Be warned: this piece is dialog-driven.

++++++++++++++++++++++

There were many free chaise lounges around the pool, but only one that was perfect. It was both adjacent to a pair of young men and in clear view of my suite. I knew my husband would be watching from the room, and I knew what he wanted to see.

And deep down, he knew what I liked to see.

The boys were resting, which allowed me to evaluate them without notice. One was unremarkable – seemingly average in every way. His friend was more interesting. His tall, muscular body filled the chaise. His dark wavy hair contrasted nicely with the lighter chair, and his deeply tanned body hinted at a physically uninhibited nature. If nothing else, he was comfortable in what looked to be perfect skin.

"Hey guys, is this chair free."

The unremarkable one remarked first. "Sure is, ma'am."

"Ma'am? Really? I'm only 32, I can't be more than a decade older than you gentleman." I chided them.

The sun God then opened his eyes and joined the conversation. "Oh, don't listen to him, he just gets nervous around woman."

"Dude – shut up!" His friend protested.

"Seriously, man, take your own advice. You're just embarrassing yourself now."

I paused in silence for a few moments. Now fully engaged, I knew the boys were examining my presence, taking in small details and filing them deep within their minds. At first glance they'd notice my height (~5'7"), my hair color (blonde), and my slender frame. At second glance they'd notice my dark red lipstick, my white sheer retro bikini, and my 4" white stilettos.

The sun God smiled after his second glance. "I hope you're planning to stay."

"I am. This seems to be a perfect place for me."

The stud didn't miss a beat. "Because of me?"

I smiled. "I'll let you know if that changes."

He grinned. "This is my lucky day."

"Actually, it's my husband's lucky day. He's watching from our suite, and I know that sitting next to you will drive him crazy."

"And that's a good thing?" Retorted a slightly dejected sun God.

"Absolutely. As long as you can handle it, it's good to have a crazy man interested in you."

"So you like crazy men?"

I took off my sunglasses, exposed my pale blue eyes, and stared at the sun God. "I like men. I especially like young men." And then I paused, and cast a glance at his friend. "I'm not a huge fan of little boys, however."

Seeing that the door hadn't been closed, the sun God invited me to stay. "Hey, come on now, sit down. I'd like to get to know you."

I sat, and we chatted for the next 2 hours.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Our conversation was interrupted, as I knew it would be, by a call from my husband. I looked at my iPhone, saw it was James, and handed it to the sun God. "Tell him I'm asleep."

"If he is watching, he'll know that isn't true."

"Look, I didn't tell you to tell the truth, I told you to tell him that I'm asleep. Then hang up the phone."

He smiled and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Who's this? I'm calling for my wife. Is Amy there?"

"Maybe. Is she a tall sexy blonde with a tight-ass body?" The sun God stared at me as he spoke these words.

"Who the fuck is this?! Where's my wife?"

"Is that her? 'Cause if it is, that sweet baby is sleeping next to me."

You could almost hear the frustration. "Please put her on."

"Naw, let her sleep." And then he hung up. "How was that?" The sun God asked me.

"Pretty good! My favorite part was when you called me sexy. Nice adlib." I gazed into his eyes. "Is that what you think?"

"Absolutely."

"You know I'm going to tell my husband that, right? And you know that he is staring at you right now, right?"

The sun God waited for just a few seconds before responding. "I know, but I don't care."

I was immediately drawn to this display of dominance. "Good. Will you be here tomorrow?"

"I will."

"We both will be!" His friend interjected.

I just looked at his friend, paused long enough for it to be uncomfortable, then turned back to the sun God. "There is one more thing I need from you today."

"Anything."

"Great. Let's get in the pool." I stood, took his hand, stepped back into my heels, and slowly led him around to the other side of the pool. "Get in, and then face me."

Although the water was only 3 feet deep he dove in. The he stood, water beading off his powerful chest, and called to me. "Your turn."

I stepped out of my heels. "Don't worry, I'm coming in, but this is more of a dance. My husband is directly behind us. This is as much for you as it is him."

I stepped into the water slowly, never breaking eye contact with the sun God. "Back up as I approach," I instructed. He followed my direction perfectly. The water felt cool on my body. "That feels good, doesn't it?"

"Feels great." He spoke as he backed up, with me in gentle pursuit.

"The water turns me on, you know?"

"Amy – you turn me on."

"Does it turn you on to know that my husband is going crazy?"

"Yes – does it turn you on?"

"Look at my nipples. What do you think?" He could see my nipples, now hard, pressing against the fabric of my bikini top.

"I think you're amazing."

"Good answer." I dove toward him and came up a few feet from him. My hair was now wet down my back, and my sheer white top was now completely see through. "What do you think now?"

"Fuck – you're gorgeous."

"You like?"

"Yes. Oh my God, yes."

"Is it the color of my nipples that you like, or their hardness?" I whispered. "Or do you just love A-cup breasts?"

"I just love yours."

I closed the gap between us. "My husband is watching. Lift me slowly out of the water. The entire bathing suit is sheer." He placed his hands on my lower rib cage, and then slowly lifted me until my bellybutton was even with his forehead.

"You have strong hands. I like them."

"You're shaved." He whispered. "I like that."

"I thought you might. Do you think it's killing my husband knowing that you just saw?"

"It would kill me!"

"Then it's time for me to go back to him."

"No!" He pleaded.

"I might be back tomorrow, so this isn't a definite goodbye. Please follow me out of the pool."

As we walked back across the pool I pointed out my suite. "See that one, with the curtain back? My husband is in there. Wave to him." The sun God waved awkwardly toward the room.

"Now stay down as I get out. I want him to see you staring at my ass. OK?"

"That works for me!" As I walked up the stairs, my body essentially nude to all onlookers, the sun God kept me warm with his gaze.

"OK, now come out of the pool and get me a towel."

"I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I mean, you are way too fucking sexy for me to be able to get out of the pool right now!"

I made an exaggerated gesture indicating that I wanted him out of the pool, but he just shook his head. It wasn't just my husband, but now everyone knew that he was too aroused to get out of the pool.

"Then I'll just have to come back in to say goodbye." I walked back into the pool, rested my right hand on his right shoulder, looked him in the eye, and reached up to kiss his cheek.

When he bent his head to meet my lips, I ran my left hand down his belly, into the water, and on to his cock. We were equally surprised: him by my movements, and me by his size.

"Way bigger than my husband's, baby. Way bigger." And with that I left him, exited the pool, and walked, still dripping, back to my husband.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I called out as I entered the room. "James? What have you been up to? Have any fun while I was gone?"

"Goddam Amy, you're going to kill me."

"I have no idea what ..."

"Seriously, baby, you are so hot. That guy almost died when you left the pool. Every man – and most of the women – down at the pool are aching for you."

"You think? Wow. Did I make a mistake coming back here?" I teased.

"No. No mistake. This is where you belong."

"Are you sure? I mean, I know it's our anniversary, but I hate to disappoint strangers."

"Now you really are trying to kill me."

"You know I'm not."

"I think you are. Did you actually touch him?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean did you touch his cock?"

"Oh, that's what you mean."

"Yes!"

"Get undressed and I'll tell you."

"Look, just tell me ..."

"And I said get undressed. And then get on the bed. And then – and only then – will I tell you." My husband complied quickly.

"Good! Now, let's see, where to begin ..."

"Just tell me!" I let these words fall flat as I took off my bikini.

"Of course, I just have to decide where to start."

My husband grumbled a sound of submission, and so I started. "Well, he's young, barely 21. And single. Isn't that nice."

"Yeah, it's fucking great."

"And he was so interested to hear that you were watching."

"You told him?"

"Sure did. I thought it was time to try something new."

"So he knew?"

"Oh yeah. He liked the idea, too. I told him all about you."

"Amy, what did you tell him?"

"Oh, just the important stuff. I told him you liked to watch me, that seeing me flirt turns you on, and that I am beginning to love it too."

"Beginning to love it?"

"I think so. I might have used the words craved or needed, but I don't remember."

"Fuck, Amy, what does he think?"

"Maybe we should stop here, babe. You already look too excited." Sheepishly, my husband tried to cover his erection.

"You can tell me some more."

"He was really interested in you. So I told him all about you."

"What do you mean?"

"I told him you were tall, just not as tall as he was."

"Amy ..."

"And handsome, I told him that you were almost as handsome as he was."

"Amy!"

"Maybe I should stop, I see a little drip forming on your cock."

"You are terrible."

"I am, you know. He complimented you."

"Really?"

"Yes! He said you've got the hottest wife here."

"What?!"

"Really. He said that everyone wants to fuck your wife."

"Amy, this is ...."

"And that is before he – and everyone else – saw my pussy."

"You are killing me."

"Do you think he's right? 'Cause I think that's hot. Do you think everyone wants to fuck me?"

"Yes. I do. I want to."

"Oh, I can see that." I got on the bed. "But everyone else, too?"

"Yes, I'm sure ..."

"Oh God, that's sexy. It makes me wet just thinking about it. See?" I spread my legs and flashed him.

"Get over here."

"Not yet. The doorman? Do you think he wants to fuck me?"

"Yes."

I scaled my husband's body until his cock rested at my entrance. "Like this? Do you think the bartender, and the other husbands want me like this?"

"Yes! And I am sure that kid wants that too."

My husband was straining to enter me. I held him off a little longer. "I think you're right. His cock was so hard."

"You touched it!" He was almost frantic now to get inside me, I just rocked his shaft through my wetness.

"Not all of it."

"You just brushed it. You brushed against his cock?" I smiled as I moved into position.

"No, don't be silly. I grabbed it."

"You grabbed it?" I pushed down onto him.

"Yes. It was just way too big to touch it all."

"Oh fuck!" And with that my husband lost all control. Normally I'd be on top, but he couldn't take it. He rolled us over and made passionate love to me. He didn't last long, but neither of us needed him too. I came almost immediately, and was having my third orgasm when he exploded.

"Amy. Fuck. I love you."

I rested my head upon his chest and whispered, "I love you, too," as we fell asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke my husband two hours later with my mouth. When he became aware of what was happening, I positioned myself over his face. He tasted me as I played with him.

In between strokes I asked. "Do you think I should have told him how much I love sucking cock?" I heard a muffled response, but my weight was too heavy for him to enunciate.

"Baby, that's great. Don't stop. I should have told him how great you are with your tongue." I stroked him when I was speaking, and kept him in my mouth when I wasn't.

"Oh. Right there. Oh baby, that's good. He and I couldn't do this." I then took him back into my mouth.

James lifted me and muttered one word before resting me back on his face: "What?!"

"No one knows my body as well as you do. He couldn't compete. And I don't think I could get his whole cock into my mouth." With that I pulled from him, rotated quickly, and mounted him.

"How big was he?"

I pushed down on him and took him completely. "Oh baby, it doesn't matter. Size doesn't matter. Fuck you feel good!"

"Yeah – you feel fucking awesome, too. But size does matter."

I started taking my husband as quickly as I could – lifting from him, and then forcing my weight back down. My orgasm struck quickly.

When I calmed down, my husband picked the pace up again and spoke. "Size does matter, admit it."

My body was on fire. "It doesn't matter. And it didn't to him."

"What the fuck ...." Another orgasm struck, so I didn't hear the rest of his response.

I looked down at my husband. "Baby, are you close, can you be, I'm almost ready again."

He grabbed my hips and started really fucking me. "What did you mean by size didn't matter to him."

"Oh baby, don't stop. You are amazing."

"What did he mean?"

"Oh, God yes, he said he didn't care."

My husband's thrusts were becoming punishing. "Didn't care about what."

"Oh, God, don't stop."

"Didn't care about what?!"

"Oh God, didn't care that you were so much smaller. Oh fuck, I'm cuming." I felt my husband cum with my words.

++++++++++++++++++++++

We woke 2 hours later. My husband spoke first.

"Amy, really, did you tell him I was smaller?"

"You are such a silly man! That's one of the reasons why I love you so much."

"Stop playing around, baby. Did you tell him?"

"I'm pretty sure he'd assume it if I didn't tell him."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he is BIG. I'm sure he is way bigger than most guys."

"Did it excite you?"

"Look at yourself, babe. I think it excites you more." And it was true - his penis was rock hard again.

"Are you going to see him again?"

"I know you want me to."

"I'm not sure, actually."

"Your body is telling me you are."

"Amy ..."

"Don't worry, I'll probably just chat with him for a bit."

"Just chat ..."

"Or go for a walk! Would you mind that? It looks like he loves the beach."

"You want to walk on the beach with him?"

"Would that be a problem?"

"In that bikini?"

"Is that the problem? I wore it for you! Didn't you like seeing me in it?"

"I did, but ..."

"Fine, I won't wear it. Does that make you feel better?"

"Amy ..."

"Let's just order in and have an early night, ok? I need some rest."

"For tomorrow?"

"You are so silly! I need to rest because you were such a great lover today."

"We were pretty great, weren't we?"

"The best! I loved your tongue, hun."

"You know I like tasting you, babe."

"I do. Did you also like tasting yourself?"

"I didn't really ..."

"Because you got so hard. I thought it was very sexy."

"That I was hard?"

"That we both wanted to taste cum."

"That's not really ..."

"It's ok. A wife needs to know these things. I don't mind." I let the words sink in. "Would you please order me a salad?"

"Amy – we're not done ..."

"Oh James, don't let your mind get carried away. I'm going to hop in the shower." And with that I left for the bathroom.

I stayed away until I heard room service arrive. We enjoyed our meal, spoke of the beauty of the resort, but did not return to the earlier conversation.

++++++++++++++++++++++

My husband's sweet body lay motionless, but I was ready to start my day. "Wake up, sleepy head!"

"Morning babe. What are ..." He stopped mid sentence when he saw me. Perhaps he was surprised to see me dressed at all, but mostly I think it was what I was wearing.

"What do you think?"

"You look beautiful, what's going on?"

"Thanks! It's fun, isn't it? It's an open back bikini cover up beach dress! This is perfect for a walk."

"A walk?"

"Yes, like we talked about yesterday. You didn't want him to see me in my bikini again, and this dress covers it up."

"There were other things I was worried about."

"Oh don't be silly! Can you believe I found one that matches my lipstick?"

"Your not wearing lipstick."

"I'm not wearing it yet! I'm still getting ready." And with that I went to the mirror, sat down, and got to work. My husband, now sitting on the bed, just watched me.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing? Silly, I'm exfoliating my lips." He watched in fascination as I went to work.

"And what's that?"

I stood and walked back to the bed. "Are you going to ask about all of it?"

"I'm just ..."

"You're just hard! You can watch, and ask questions, but only while masturbating."

"Amy!"

"I'm serious. It's up to you."

He pulled off his underpants and began touching himself. I went back to the vanity.

"What's that?"

"It's lipliner, hun. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I think so. I love the color."

"My lips will be darker when I'm done."

"That's not darker."

"It's chapstick. It's not supposed to be darker. You having fun?" From his pace, I knew he was.

"What's the chapstick for?"

"I don't want my lips to dry out."

"Is that it?"

"Are you complaining?"

"No!"

"Good! Now don't cum too soon. I'm enjoying this."

"I won't. What are you doing now?"

"Now I'm putting on lipstick."

"Why like that?"

"You start with a light coat, hun, and then you darken it."

"It looks hot."

"That's the goal."

"It's working."

"Then I blot off the excess, and 'bingo' I'm done."

"Fuck your lips look hot. Get over here, I need you." I walked toward my husband slowly, allowing him to stare at my lips, while I stared at his cock. When I reached the edge of the bed where he was sitting, I dropped to my knees.

"Oh yeah, that's what I need, Amy!"

"Oh no! I just put on my lipstick, you'll have to wait for that. But here, you can smell the tissue I used to blot them." I handed him the tissue, he took it and brought it to his nose, and before he could complain I grabbed his cock. It took no more than 10 strokes before he came.

"That was quick!"

"Yeah, I know, but my wife is hot."

"Know what I think is hot?"

"What?"

"It's knowing that you're going to lick your cum off my hand." I stood, brought my hand to his mouth, and pushed his head down into it. "Taste it, you know it turns you on. Swallow it." He didn't put up a fight, and we didn't discuss it.

"What do you think of these? They're called barefoot sandals."

I think he was a little embarrassed, so he liked the subject change. "I like them, and the flower looks really sweet."

"Thanks babe! I like them too. So – how do I look?"

"Amy, you are just the most beautiful woman."

"Thanks. You know I'm leaving now, right."

"I do."

"And that I'm going to walk on the beach."

"I know."

"And that I won't be alone."

"I know that, too."

"You'll watch me at the pool?"

"Of course."

"And then you'll see me leave."

"I know."

"And you are ok with that?"

"I am."

"Great!" Then I leaned down to whisper in his ear. "It'll be better this way. When I'm on the beach you won't have to worry about me being hit on by every guy here who wants to fuck me."

++++++++++++++++++++++

I exited the room, and rested my back against the door. "We've never gone this far," I thought, "but this is also a beautiful place for it." I felt so unconstrained. Unconstrained from our normal lives, from our normal haunts, from all normality, really.

And although I joked about all of the other men here, the reality is that the hotel is barely at half occupancy. It feels both luxurious and freeing to have so much space! My husband and I didn't even worry about bothering neighbors – ours is the only occupied room in this private bank of three suites.

12