Opening Shift

Story Info
Alone with a hot chef... bring the heat!
2.8k words
4.2
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening has always been my favorite time at the restaurant. It is the quiet before the storm with only a few employees in the building. A time that I can get you mostly to myself. The flirtation started innocently enough, a few glances here and there, a slight hint of innuendo in passing. The past few months however the tension has been building between us. Several times a day I have to tear my eyes away from your 6'4" frame. My eyes drinking in your broad shoulders and arms.

The sound of another employee coming in disrupts the thoughts of having your arms wrapped around me. I sigh to myself and get back to making tea for the day. Opening has become something I can do practically in my sleep. We continue our well choreographed opening routines and I smile every time my eyes catch yours. Your eyes have gotten darker and more mischievous in the last few days and I can't help but feel a little warmer when you look at me. I'm starting to wonder if you have the same thoughts about me that I have about you. A scene of tangled limbs and naked flesh flashes through my mind and I can feel my cheeks getting pink. "Shit" I think to myself "you've got to get it together" I walk out of the kitchen and up to the break room to get ready for the shift.

As I'm in the office the general manager tells me he needs me to come in early to open for a private event. I happily agree- they are easy money and not difficult to work. The day continues with a flurry of activity- sold out theaters, running trays of drinks and food, the endless popping of popcorn. I love watching you move around the kitchen. You are so comfortable and confident. Your voice the one of authority. The voice I often hear in my dreams, commanding-firm-sexy.

Hours later and the restaurant has finally slowed down for us to start closing and cleaning. As I'm leaning over into the popcorn machine cleaning all the unpopped kernels I feel a presence behind me and my heart starts pounding. I turn around but I just see the black chef shirt on your wide chest. I lift my head up to meet your eyes and see laughter in your eyes. I playfully tap your chest "Jesus you scared me! " "Sorry," you say, your deep voice rumbling through me, "I just wanted to see if you could be here at 9 am for that private event. I'm going to need an extra set of hands to get set up by 12." "Oh sure," I responded, unable to take my eyes away from yours. "Great, I'm heading out for the night," you wrap your arms around me tightly, holding me a fraction of a second longer than what would be deemed professional. As your arms release me I tell you to have a good night and hope you weren't able to tell how hard my heart was thumping in my chest. I head home desperate for a nice hot shower and the time to be alone with my thoughts about you.

The morning of the private event I pull into the empty parking lot. My heart flutters at the thought of being alone with you for hours. "Breathe" I remind myself "this is where we both work" I push open the back door to the kitchen and walk in to find you working on portioning out ribeyes, your sleeves rolled up to your elbows showing off your toned forearms. "Morning Chef," I say to you as I force myself to walk past you to go get started setting up.

Twenty minutes later I walk into the cooler to grab some fruit to start cutting for the bar. Just as the door is about to close your long fingers wrap around it and pull it open. You duck through the heavy plastic and suddenly I feel like the walk in is so much smaller. As I turn around I'm blocked by your imposing frame. My breath catches in my throat as I look up to your face. Your eyes are dark and full of lust.

You step forward causing me to step back into the shelves of the cooler. You reach out and rest your hands on the wire shelves. Our bodies are almost touching and I feel myself getting warm despite the temperature in the cooler. "I can't keep you off my mind," you say your voice husky. In an instant I feel your hand on the back of my neck pulling me to your lips. My neck feels dainty and small compared to your large strong hands. Your lips crash into mine and I can't help the moan that escapes.

The seconds seem to slow as our kissing continues, tongues exploring and teasing, I bite your lip and am rewarded with a groan from you. Your hand grabs the hair at the base of my ponytail and pull it sharply breaking our kiss. My mouth stays open and I whimper wanting more. You lean my head to one side so you can kiss and nibble my neck. Your other hand effortlessly unbuttoning my shirt. The chill of the cooler causes goosebumps along my now exposed chest. I feel your skilled fingers pulling down the zipper on my bra. I gasp as I feel a rush of cold air on my breasts. The cold only making my nipples harder. You release my hair and stand back, smiling as you take in the sight in front of you. Your eyes roam from my flushed cheeks down to my hard nipples. A hand reaches out to gently stroke my left nipple and I hear a small chuckle leave your throat as you watch my body react to your touch.

Suddenly you pull away and step back to the walk in door. "I need to set up the line" you say gruffly. The door opens and you start to walk out. For a moment my heart drops thinking you were just going to leave me there stunned. "Are you coming?" you ask, I nod and move my hands to fix my shirt. "Leave it" you order, your tone the same as when giving orders to your cooks. I manage to stutter out "what about the cameras?" "They aren't on- did you forget I have access and control to them?" I shakily nod my head and walk out the door as he holds it open for me. Back in the kitchen I notice how cold my skin really is and feel a shiver up my spine. Your hands encircle my waist and turn me around to face you.

Thud. You set me down on the line. I have no idea how you managed to pick me up so easily and quickly. You press your body between my legs, your mouth clasped around a nipple. My head drops back, my hand pulling your head closer. "Fuck," I moan as I feel your teeth drag against my nipple. Your fingers grab the waist of my pants and roughly pull them off.

You toss them aside and wrap your strong hands around my thighs, your fingers digging in my flesh. Your eyes feasting on my rapidly rising and falling chest before moving down to rest between my thighs. You spread my legs and drop to your knees, your mouth stopping mere inches from my pulsing clit. I start to try and squirm towards your mouth wanting to feel more than just your breath on my body but your fingers only dig in farther to my thighs as you hold me steady. Your lips curl into a grin. You are loving the effect you are having on me.

My heart nearly leaps out of my chest when you slowly spread my lips with your tongue, tasting me for the first time. A wave of heat moves through my body as you circle my clit. You pull me closer to your mouth and proceed to lick, suck and tease every part of my pussy. Every time I get close to orgasm you slow to almost imperceptible movements. Edging me closer and closer. Keeping my hips controlled with your strong arms and hands. "Please" I beg you, the word broken by moans. "Mmm I like hearing you beg," you say as you look up at me. "Do you want to cum?" you ask knowing full well what the answer is. "Yes," I hissed at you. You latch onto my clit, sucking and running your tongue over my sensitive bud. It only takes a few moments before my orgasm rips through my body. Waves of heat and pleasure course through my veins as my legs shake.

I slowly start to calm down, my breaths no longer coming in short bursts. "I need you," I say to you as desire burns in my eyes. You pick me up off the line and put me down in front of you. I can feel how hard you are and it only fans the need I have. Without taking my eyes off yours I slide my hands up your shirt pushing it up your body. I watch as you take it off and then kiss your chest as I move my hands to your jeans. I bite your hip bone as I pull them down, feeling your cock twitch against my chest. Once you step out of your jeans I turn your body so you lean against the line. I bite my lip as I finally get a chance to see what your body looks like without clothes. I've imagined how you look naked so many times but seeing it in person is so much better. Your arms and chest are toned and defined. As I look down your body my eyes widen as they come to land on your cock.

Thick and heavy. Even fully hard it doesn't stand out at full attention like most men's. I wrap my hand around it and you release a low moan. I want so badly to take my time, tease you like you did me but I know I won't be able to. One of us will cave, one of us will beg the other to fuck them. I move to my knees bringing myself eye level to your gorgeous cock. As I stroke you, a single drop of precum forms on the tip. My tongue licks it off and I feel you shudder. As my lips envelop the head of your cock and your hand instantly goes to the back of my head holding me steady as you push yourself deeper into my mouth. Your thick cock pressing into the back of my throat causes me to moan, sending vibrations through your body. I can tell you are holding back, I feel the way your fingers are winding through my hair. You are fighting the urge to slide your shaft in and out of my mouth, holding my head steady as the pleasure builds. I moan again around you, sliding my hand between my legs.

"Oh fuck no you don't," you growl as you pull my head off you. "What?" I say as I look up at you, two fingers buried deep in me. "The only thing that is going to make you cum again is going to be me!" You say with the tiniest hint of anger in your voice. "Yes sir," I say jokingly as I remove my fingers and stand up. You grab my wrist and bring my fingers to your mouth sucking the juices from them. "I like it when you call me sir," you say as you grab my ass and spin around setting me back on the line and pressing yourself into me. I laugh and kiss your lips. "I'll keep that in mind," I tell you when I break our kiss.

"Good girl," you moan into my ear before kissing and biting my neck. My legs wrap around your waist. Your lips meet mine, as we kiss the need for each other grows quickly. We are both breathing hard as you pull back every so slightly from me. I watch as your hand grips your hard shaft positioning yourself at the entrance of my pussy. You kiss me deeply before suddenly thrusting into me. "Ah!" I exclaim both from the force and the feeling of my walls being stretched. With your fingers playing with my nipples my body completely relaxes around you.

"Mmm yes you feel so good," you groan as you start to slowly move inside me still teasing and twisting my nipples. I dig my nails into your forearms, the muscles tensing in them. Your hands drop to my hips pulling me hard to you. "Oh God yes," I moan as I feel you stretch me even more. I wrap my arms around your neck, planting kisses and bites on any bit of skin my mouth touches. Your head drops as you increase the speed of your thrusting. The sound of our moans and our bodies meeting echo through the kitchen.

Before long we are both on the precipice of orgasm. I can tell by the way your thrusting has changed. Still forceful but struggling to keep the same thundering pace. My hand reaches for my clit, the pressure sending pulses of lightning through my skin. "Did I say you could cum yet?" You growl to me. "No," I respond. Your hand wraps around my throat, "no what?" "No sir," I reply the pressure of his hand on my neck so delicious I lean into it. "That's better. I want you to rub your clit and keep edging yourself until I give you permission to explode around my cock. Do you understand?" You say as your eyes lock onto mine. "Mmmm yes sir," my fingers continuing to circle my clit trying hard to keep from falling over the edge of no return.

You bury your head in the crook of my neck, breathing fast and hard as you plunge in and out of me. Each thrust I feel you get harder. "I don't know how much longer I can last," I say between breaths. My body hovering on the border of release. Just having my fingers on my clit threatens to release my orgasm. You grin and fuck me harder. "Please!" I cry out to you. "Please what?" You say as you twist my left nipple between your fingers. "Please let me cum!" I whimper in reply. You thrust all the way inside me and stop with you buried deep. Your lips break into a devious smile as you watch me squirm trying to regain the feeling of you sliding in and out of me.

"Please, please let me cum Sir," I pant with my body on fire and begging for release. With a deep guttural groan you resume pounding into me. Your hand finds its way to my neck, I feel your breath on my ear for a brief second before your deep voice orders, "cum." My body tenses before it is flooded with radiating waves of pleasure. My walls start contracting around you as I scream out in ecstacy. "Fuck yes, that's my good girl" I hear you groan before I feel the first jolt of cum spilling from you. The sensation of being filled with your cum sends me into another orgasm. Your body begins to still as you kiss my chest, neck and cheeks. Your strong arms wrapped around me while my body shudders and my breathing starts to slow. You slowly begin to withdraw your softening cock leaving my pussy feeling empty. "Mmm damn" I say as you remove the last bit of yourself.

You laugh in agreement as you grab some towels from a lower shelf. Handing one to me you say, "thanks for coming in earlier today. I plan on using you for more private events if you don't mind." Raising an eyebrow at you I ask, "will they all start like this?" You meet my eyes and say, "no, not all, some will end this way," you grin before finishing with "hell I might have to take you several times before the event is over." I smile, feeling warmth spread between my legs and to my cheeks. "Heard Chef," I say as you pick me up from the line and put me down. Your eyes linger on my body as I gather my clothes and start dressing. "You keep looking at me like that Chef we won't ever make it out of this kitchen," I laugh as I playfully tap him across the chest before walking out of the kitchen to freshen up and finish opening.