Opening the Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
We meet with another couple and go bi.
5.7k words
4.32
7.8k
10
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

Karla and I spent the morning in bed, enjoying each other's bodies and attempting to imagine scenarios we could engage in with others. (We've since managed to realize most of them, in addition to many we couldn't imagine at the time!). Eventually, however, I got up and showered and headed downstairs to begin cooking. I let her sleep in, but she wasn't all that far after me. It might have been the smell of the coffee that roused her. Probably was.

This was before we gave up clothes at home, so we were both essentially dressed the same: t-shirts and shorts. I was wearing one to cover up the belly that I'd developed as "an academic" and was now actively working to restore, and Karla out of habit -- although she was just in a t-shirt and panties. No bra, which allowed her 38DD boobs a greater range of motion, and made her barbell nipple piercings easily visible. While I wasn't completely hard, I was enlarged and loving it. From a marriage where sex had been set aside for a long time to now as we were waking up to what we had ignored, the change was wonderful. More welcome than morning coffee. Not as welcome as, say, a morning blowjob. As soon as I realized that, I opened my mouth.

"It wouldn't take much to get me completely hard, given the way your boobs are bouncing. I'm not going to say they are your best feature, but they certainly are the most prominent!"

"Oh, you like looking at them?" she said, lifting her t-shirt to flash me. She held a pose she had undoubtedly seen in some porno, the bottom of her tee above her big tits, hips cocked at an angle. "Now how is that big dick of yours?"

I dropped my shorts and showed her. "Big, but not yet hard. It needs some attention. It needs your hot mouth. Get over here and suck it!" I did my best to sound commanding, but it didn't quite come out that way.

"What's the magic word, big boy?" she teased.

"Please?" I stuttered.

"Try again" she grinned, stripping off the t-shirt and now holding a hand under each grapefruit sized boob and playing with her nipples.

"Please, Mistress?" as my cock began to stiffen.

"Oh come on. You can do better, my lord. Hint, hint" she giggled as she spoke.

"Oh. Get over here, slut, on your knees, and do what you do best." I grinned back.

"Much better" she said, now moving across the kitchen and reaching out a hand to stroke my cock. "But let's compromise. My knees won't like the linoleum, so let me use a chair. Especially because I'm getting as aroused as you are, and intend to enjoy myself as I suck you dry. Deal?"

"Absolutely. Lose the panties and put me where you want me."

She backed me up to the breakfast bar, then pulled a chair in front of me and sat down with her legs spread wide. Her right hand was now between her legs and her left hand was stroking my now very erect eight inches as she leaned forward and began to lick at the head. I closed my eyes just to concentrate on the sensations and as soon as I did, they stopped. I opened them again.

"I gather that closing my eyes is not an option."

"Very good! I want you to watch. I plan to make this a blowjob you'll never forget -- one that I'll never forget either! So watch as your slutty wife shows you how she won't stop at anything to make you happy." Then she opened her mouth and took in two inches, swirling her tongue on the bottom of the head. She lifted one eyebrow as she looked me in the eyes, and I knew that meant she wanted some feedback. Some sort of verbal response.

"Very good -- for a start. But a real slut isn't satisfied with just two inches. A true slut wants the whole thing. Wants to bury her face in my pubes and feel my balls on her chin. Are you a true slut?"

She pulled my cock from her mouth. "We need to do something about your pubes, by the way. Did I ever tell you about how much bigger your dick looked after you had that surgery where they shaved you? And frankly, I'm tired of getting the hairs in my mouth. But not right now. After. Later. For now, I want to show my master what a trashy slut he's married!" And damned if she didn't open her mouth and proceed to work my cock in and down her throat until my balls were on her chin and her nose was in my pubes!

I moaned my appreciation. "That's it, slut! Outstanding! Hold that as long as you can! It is such an amazing sight. I should take pictures!" She slowly withdrew, her lips still tightly sealed around me until the head popped out. She used her saliva to lubricate her hand, and the sensations were wonderful.

"My phone is on the table. It has a very good camera. I want to see your dick disappear down my throat" she reached out, grabbed it and gave it to me. "I think they call it a POV shot -- so let's make our own porno!" she continued to stroke my cock, now harder than ever. "Let me know when you're ready."

I put in her password, woke the phone and pressed the camera app, making sure it was in movie mode, than hit the button and said "action."

She looked up at the camera and spoke to it. "My husband has a wondrous dick. I want to show him that I'm his slut." Then she opened her mouth and slowly worked her way down the length of the shaft until her face was pressed into my stomache, her eyes on the lens the entire way. Holding it deep in her throat, she shifted her free hand to my balls and tugged at them. I began to move my hips, slowly, in small movements forward and back.

"That's it, slut! Keep my dick in your throat as long as you can. Suck my cock like your life depends on it. Geez, that sounded so damn cheesy." She immediately pulled her head off me and began to laugh hysterically! I joined her, still with the camera on.

"Holy shit -- don't make me laugh when I'm sucking your cock! I might have broken it off! Take off the judgement button -- the dialog is NOT important! Tell me how you like it. Tell me what a dirty girl I am. Tell me about how you want to see me on my knees sucking off a roomful of big Black cocks and loving it. C'mon, Mr. Literotica Author, and get creative with your dialog!" She squeezed, hard, and with little hesitation once again buried my cock in her throat. I almost dropped the camera!

"You look so perfect with my cock in your face. Let's see what it looks like from the side." I moved the phone so it was waist high and aimed it at her, changing from rear camera to the front one. "Now it's time to fuck me with your throat. I want to see you pull back and then take it deep. I want to see the spit glistening on my dick. I want to see you playing with yourself like a real slut, getting off on getting me off. Are you frigging yourself?" She nodded, or dipped her head, or did whatever she could with my cock in her throat to make it clear that the answer was affirmative. I tried to direct the picture to her crotch. When we went to watch it later, all we saw was a blur of motion as her fingers were flying in and out.

She began to take long, deep strokes, bobbing her head. She began to make noises as well. The slurp of saliva. The "gock gock" sound as it entered and left her throat. Moans. Then there were the squishing noises as she finger fucked her own pussy. I was not going to last all that much longer and let her know.

"I'm going to come soon. Slow down and let's talk before I do." She used her hand to keep me hard, making good use of the saliva that now coated every inch of my dick.

"What's to talk about? You can do it however you like. I'm your cumslut -- if you want to shoot down my throat, go ahead. If you want to fill my mouth and make me taste it, do that. If you want to paint my face, I think that's silly, frankly -- I can't see how that's going to feel better for you thank in my mouth -- but you can do that too. It's what ever you want. But just so you know, I plan to come when you do. I'm very close as well. Besides, this is our first time on camera. We'll try 'em all at some point." And she replaced her hand with her mouth and throat, bobbing faster than before.

So, I did some directing. The first rope of come went down her throat. We both made noise when that happened. Then I grabber her hair and pulled her back so the next rope was in her mouth. And the I grabbed my cock and began stroking it so that when it left her mouth I was painting her face with what was left. As the last drops were landing on her nose, I saw her eyes grow wide and watched her come. I still watch those final frames from time to time, enraptured by the way her orgasm took over.

I fell back against the counter, and she leaned back in her chair, legs spread wide apart, liquid dripping from her cunt into a puddle on the floor. She had actually squirted! It took some time before we could speak.

"Can I have some coffee now" she asked. "Otherwise I don't think I'll be able to get out of this chair. But first, kiss me, husband!"

I bent over to oblige her, fully aware that my come covered her face and was probably still in her mouth. I licked her face clean, then shared that pearly substance with her in a deep, prolonged kiss. We played with it, our tongues coated, until we parted.

"Remember how Saturday mornings used to be for getting the family up, having breakfast together and then going off to whatever the kids were doing? This is so much better!" she said.

"And it's going to get even better going forward. We have a lot to make up for! Speaking of which, are Joanie and Al coming to dinner tonight?" Joanie and Al Dana were our next door neighbors. Joanie's confession to Karla that they were swingers, and that the regular large gatherings of people not of the neighborhood -- and not open to the neighborhood -- were swing parties had essentially started her on her path to liberation. We decided we were going to at least make an attempt at entering that world. It certainly fit with our imaginations.

"They are. Good memory. So we have some housekeeping to to. I've got to take a shower -- again -- and go shopping. We need alcoholic beverages, finger foods and the makings for dinner. We also need the house cleaned. Dusted, vacuumed, and the rest. If it weren't for the lawn and pool service, we'd need all that done as well. You get the house and I get the comestibles. Oh yes, make sure you shave your pubes before Al and Joanie show up. Deal?"

"What does one cook to suggest that the dinner guests get ready to fuck the shit out of the hosts?" I asked.

"It's not the meal -- it's the service! Although, I suppose we should consider oysters....."

"God, I love how your mind works! Deal!" With that, we went about our separate task. I think I got the raw end of the deal -- she came home with a bunch of meat for the grill, so was going to wind up participating in the food prep. At least we could do this in our bathing suits, out back by the pool. We told Al and Joanie to come prepared to swim as well as eat, so as it got closer to the time they were due, we finished up everything we could and got into the shower. It was extremely difficult to simply wash off the sweat -- we were both more accustomed to longer, leisurely affairs with higher erotic content -- but we had guests coming. So we refrained from it. I use an electric razor's hair trimmer to remove most of my pubic hair, and the rotary heads to get close. Karla did help with the unreachable places -- and had to ignore my now hard cock in the process. As for dressing, we went basic -- t-shirts. I wore shorts and she she just wore panties under hers, making her assets very visible.

I went out back to get the grill started and make sure we have a cooler full of ice for the drinks. I heard the doorbell ring and Karla yelled "I'll answer it," then I heard the sounds of guests. More accurately, I heard the low pitched rumble that had to be Al, and the melodious alto that was Joanie. All three of them came out to the patio, and we exchanged hugs and handshakes. Al and Joanie were a study in contrasts; he was at least six four and easily 250, completely bald, and a very dark Black man with an engaging smile. Joannie was barely five feet, white, with small, firm boobs. Lots of things crossed my mind and I had to shake my head to get present.

"There's time for a swim before we eat. If you want, that is" I said. "You can use the guest room to change. It's inside."

"Do we need to? I mean, the fence and the shrubbery makes it very private here. And there's nothing better than making use of that and just going naked. Skinny dipping is the best, isn't it?" Al asked as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a well-developed upper body.

"Besides, I bet Al that you guys didn't just invite us over to feed us and play cards. Am I right?" Joanie said, smiling, as she untied the dress behind her neck and let if fall to the floor.

"Pretty, ain't she?" said Al, now stark naked and looking like you would imagine a Black bull does. His body was sculpted like that of an athlete (I later found out he'd played semipro football until injuries killed that career), and just like you imagine, he was very well hung. As in, his cock was not even erect and it was as long as my eight inches. One major difference -- he wasn't circumcised. Something I'd really enjoyed playing with, back in the day.

"Yes she is, but you certainly are every bit as attractive, sir" said Karla. "You were right, Joanie. How does he fit in that tiny body of yours?" she asked as she pulled off the tee to stand there in just tiny panties.

"Oh, we find ways" replied Joanie with a smirk. "Although sometimes I think he's going to go in one hole and out another. Come on, Richie, time to get with the program and get naked!"

I was going to make some remark about needing to stay dressed to deal with the food, but Karla caught my eye and frowned. I got the message and got with the program. "I'm a little embarrassed by my body -- teaching community college makes it easy to get lazy. But I'm now working out -- I'll be cut in no time" I said as my shorts his the floor.

"You already are cut" said Joanie, pointing to my now enlarging cock. "Just like I like it. Al's been thinking about it, but I keep telling him not to! That black snake of his needs to stay intact."

"Yeah, keep it, dude. You won't have any shortage of volunteers to keep it clean, and that was really the only valid reason to snip it. Other than a long tradition of employing old men to snip little children by my people. Meanwhile, thanks for cutting through all the nonsense and getting to the point."

Joanie and Karla exchanged knowing smiles.

"Joanie and I already decided to skip the chatter and get to the meat of the matter" giggled Karla. "And I don't know about anyone else, but I've very glad we did! Now, why don't you gentlemen take a seat while we get started." I looked at Al and shrugged, then we sat. Both of us leaned back in our charrs, leg spread, cocks beginning to swell. "No, no, both of you sit on the love seat. Together." We followed instructions. What had our wives shared about us? I wondered.

"Now come over here, Karla" commanded Joanie while spreading some towels on the ground. "It's time you discovered what our men fall in love with." They sat, side by side facing in opposite directions. It made me realize that much of the size difference between them we due to Karla's long legs.

"Lean back and close your eyes, Karla" ordered Joanie, who then began to gently stroke Karla's skin. She ran her fingers light up and down her arms, then along her sides, brushing the edges of her boobs. She ran her hands over Karla's stomach. Up and down her body, teasing her much like I do by avoiding direct contact with her erogenous zones but getting closer with every stroke. It was having a number of effects -- Karla's legs had spread and juices were leaking from her cunt; her nipples were erect and she was moaning. For her part, it was obvious that Joanie was aroused as well -- her nipples were now almost an inch long, and her pussy was also wet. And, of course, Al and I were both rock hard. His cock had grown at least four inches longer and was now way thicker than mine. I reached over and began to stroke it.

"You don't mind, do you?" I asked.

"Hell no. I know how hard it is to resist touching it. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. If the ladies don't mind, of course."

Karla's eyes opened at that point. "Don't do anything more than stroke it until I say, okay?"

I nodded. "I'll restrain myself until you are able to watch."

Karla looked at Joanie. "He's ndeavour. The writer from Literotica. How's that for a surprise?"

"Well fuck me silly!" said Joanie. "I love your stories! Al, he's got a really twisted mind. Only been a few of them that didn't get me hot. You're in for a treat, honey!" And with that she resumed her stroking of Karla. But now her hands moved to Karla's tits and began to knead.

"Damn, girl, that's a fine set of tits! I bet my cock will look amazing in between them."

"We'll find out at some point, I promise" said Karla.

"We're both going to have fun with your cock" I said. "And, of course, with your tiny dancer as well." Joanie turned to me and beamed, and then suddenly her mouth was fastened to Karla's left nipple and Karla let out a sound somewhere between a scream and a moan.

"She sure loves titties" said Al.

"Who doesn't" I replied, continuing to caress the long, silky skin of his flesh tube. From time to time I'd concentrate on the head, skinning it back and forth.

"It's a pleasure to meet a man who wants to play with my dick. I keep telling Joanie that guys give better head -- and since she says women eat better pussy, it's not really an argument." Our attention had shifted from the women to his cock and my hand when the sounds changed and we returned to watching our wives.

Karla was holding her legs spread apart, her head lifted as she watch Joanie approach her cunt. For her part, Joanie had two fingers up inside Karla, and it was pretty obvious they were hitting the spot. Then she bent forward and her mouth fastened over Karla's clit and it was as if a bomb went off. Karla came immediately, and it was no small orgasm! For only the second time I'd known her, she was squirting and Joanie, for her part, was attempting to swallow as her face was coated. For her part, Karla was shaking so much it was almost a seizure!

"Damn, Joanie must practice that a lot. It took me twenty five years to get Karla to squirt and Joanie's done it in fifteen minutes!" I said.

"She's as much a lady's lady as she is my slut" said Al.

Karla, for her part, was slowly beginning to come down off the shattering high of her orgasm. When she finally opened her eyes,, she sat up, grabbed Joanie and forced her tongue into her mouth as if to devour her. When they broke the kiss, she looked over to the two of us.

"I taste different in her mouth than I do on your dick, Richie. I like it -- both ways, actually. What did you think, gentlemen?"

"I think you ought to return the favor, personally. And then your husband is going to watch me fuck you silly. So get to it, girl."

"Yes sir, Sir" she said, with a little salute. "All right woman, come sit on my face!. Did you know Richie's used that in more than one of his stories? Seems he's envisioned this moment and written about it before. Not that it matters."

"You know there's more to me than just my pussy, don't you?" asked Joanie. Karla nodded, and stayed still as Joanie shifted her position. She straddled Karla's head while facing towards her pussy, and then somehow positioned her ass above Karla's mouth. Karla spread her cheeks and dove right in, her tongue stretched out to poke into the tiny star. Then Joanie leaned forward to once again mouth Karla's clit, and settled her dripping pussy over Karl's mouth. Al and I watched as my wife was now eating pussy for the first time and evidently doing well because Joanie had stopped sucking Karla's clit, closing her eyes and evidently just digging the shit out of the sensations.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12