Opening the Marriage Ch. 08

Story Info
Trying out the "free use" way of things.
7.5k words
4.5
4.9k
10
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

[Author's note: you don't ever have to read anything -- unless you are in school and your grade depends on it. But let's face it, you are NEVER going to be required to read anything on this site. Having said that, know that whatever you encounter in any story is the product of someone's imagination, courage and work that it took to get from idea to publication. If you read something that offends you -- move on. Read something else. If you have legitimate criticism about the writing, offer it. We all want to hear that. But if it's your personal dislike about a topic or a scenario -- own it. What may disgust you may delight someone else. It takes all kinds. Don't make people wrong for doing (or writing about) something you wouldn't do. Better yet -- write something yourself and post it!]

It's been an interesting few months since my wife Karla and I rediscovered sex. I can't really think of a better way to say it. Being married for twenty-five years, having raised two kids and sending them out of the nest had left us with perfunctory sex: an occasional chore that seemed to be more work than pleasure. Not the passionate, hot, sweaty, no-holds-barred (or should that have been holes?) wildness it had once been. The sad part of it was that we were seemingly okay with that, somewhat resigned to it as inevitable. My name is Richie, and I teach at a community college in central Texas. Most of my playing around happened way before I moved to Texas, by the way.

Anyway, I had published on Literotica -- the website that publishes anyone who goes to the trouble of writing for it. It started when I was away teaching a summer course and all alone; they had one of their frequent themed contests and I entered it with a story of my own. Of course I didn't win. Or place. Or even get an honorable mention. But what I did get was the urge to continue. I wrote about experiences I'd had. I wrote about whatever theme was being used for the monthly contests. But more importantly, I wrote about things I would like to see, say and do but had gotten too chicken-shit to talk about with Karla. I mean, after letting the sex part of our marriage go out of existence, how could I possibly bring up how much I wanted to not only fuck her ass, but have her, in turn, do mine? Or all the other things I discovered turned me on as I wrote about them or read them?

All that changed when Karla discovered my writings. Turns out that, while visiting a neighbor, Karla had been discussing sex -- or more correctly, the lack of it. And our neighbor, Joanie, brought up Literotica as a resource. Not only that, she was a fan of my writing (although at the time she didn't know it was mine).. When Karla got home, she used my laptop to begin her "research" and when she opened Literotica it went to my author page and my secret was out. My embarrassment was dealt with very quickly, although I have since been "punished" for it when we began playing with S&M, and our sexual appetites have returned with a vengeance.

We were now members of the swinger group hosted by Joanie and her husband Al. And they were frequent partners for us -- Al's big Black cock seems to have the magical powers other writers suggest, and Joanie is simply voracious. She delights in having the people around her come again and again.

So we've been busy. Along the way, I've done things I hadn't even thought about, let alone things I had written about. I thought I was tapped out -- that there wasn't anything new under the sun for us to try -- not that we couldn't revisit a whole lot of things we'd done and explore them more fully. That seemed like a pretty fulfilling future, actually. At least until Karla came across something that knocked our world off kilter. It seems she'd found that the pandemic had spawned a whole new generation of writers -- if names were at all indicative, young women (remember, we're in our early fifties) who had taken on serious smut. And monetizing it! And they'd picked up on the drug dealer model -- giving one of their "books" away to entice the reader into buying more.

One night we were both in bed, reading. I was doing some prep work for an upcoming class I was teaching, and Karla was absorbed by whatever she had on her e-reader.. So completely absorbed, as a matter of fact, that my concentration was broken by the sounds she was making. In addition to heavy breathing, there were the squishy sounds that could only come from manipulating a wet pussy. She was evidently so turned on by her reading material that she wound up masturbating right next to me. Once I realized that I put my book aside and simply turned on my side to watch.

I love to watch her play with herself. Not just because it turns me on, but also because I learn more about how to please her. I watched her get up to the brink of orgasm multiple times, and then stop. She was edging herself, and I was fascinated to see it. At some point she noticed me, and tried to get me to play but I held back. "Don't you know how amazing it is to watch you play with yourself? It's incredibly arousing -- in case you didn't notice what I've got in my hand."

"You know there are a couple of places you could park it, don't you?" she asked with a leer.

"Yeah, I know, but like I said, I just want to see what you like as you play with yourself. Did you want me to read to you? That book you were reading seemed to have an affect."

"That would be wonderful." She said.

At that point I simply started to read aloud from the top of the page she was on, and I quickly came to the conclusion that it really was a hot story, all about a woman who agreed to a "free use" weekend. In case you aren't familiar with the term, it means she agreed to submit to whatever her partner wanted, whenever he wanted it for a weekend.. As I read out loud about how he'd demanded she give him a blow job, and while she was sucking him off, two friends of his entered and she was suddenly being told that they were next in line. Karla gave a low moan as I read that, and suddenly she was coming fast and furious.

I used the few minutes I had as she recovered from the intense orgasm to read further. I discovered that the "book" was actually about the length of some of my stores. Not really a book at all -- more like a long chapter. But evidently enough to turn the author into a regular porn writer. I might have to try that. More importantly, though, the free-use idea sure turned Karla on and that appealed to me.

"Am I right to assume that the idea of having a "free-use" period of time appealed to you? I mean, you were so turned on that you simply had to get off the fastest way possible -- sounds to me like there's something about the idea that appeals to you. Am I right?"

"I don't know that I could be that open, but yes, it sure did get me horny as fuck!. I just imagined allowing myself to be turned into a mindless sex toy, not giving a shit about people's opinions and giving in to being used at any time and that made me as wet as I've ever been. Being told what to do, even if it's stuff I enjoy, has a special thrill to it. And yes, in case you were wondering, you could take it as far as you wanted. I'm already fucking at least ten guys in the swing club, so if you got others involved I'd just have to bend over and take them. And I can see that you like the idea" she said as she finally reached over and began to stroke my aching hardon.

"Hands off, bitch!" I growled. I had no idea where that came from -- especially since I had been hard for what seemed like forever -- but suddenly I decided to take charge. "You need to earn it. Get out your nipple clamps and your big dildo. Oh, and a vibrator as well. Now."

Karla's eyes lit up and the questioning look that had been on her face was quickly replaced by a sly grin. "Yes sir" she said and got out of bed to retrieve the items. She was quickly back and piled up pillows to lean against. Sitting up against them, legs spread wide, I could see moisture on her lower lips. Yup, this was going to be fun!

I should say a thing about Karla's body. Or maybe a few things because there's lots to love. She's always kept herself in shape, so her 38D boobs are very prominent. And they are topped off with silver dollar sized, dark areolae and large, prominent nipples. They are the kind that used to give me massive hardons when I would see their like in the magazines my dad used to keep in his night stand. (I'm old enough to remember life before the Internet, when if we were lucky we had magazines with naked women to look at. It wasn't until I hit 21 that I could visit an "adult store" -- and that was a story in and of itself.) We had been experimenting lately, and had assembled a collection of nipple clamps because Karla found them so stimulating. And now she was attaching alligator clips to each thick nipple, moaning in the process. I think I got even harder although I didn't think it was possible.

"I bet that hurts -- and feels good at the same time, doesn't it?"

"You fucking know it does" she said through gritted teeth. "It's like my nipples are now wired directly to my clit!"

"Well then let's see what we can do about that. Give me that vibrator." She handed over a mini version of the magic wand and I turned it to low. Then I applied it to the flesh at the top of her boobs and she let out a shriek! "Hmmm...I think we've found something."

She just moaned and nodded her head. So I continued to experiment. Still set on low, I worked the toy around her left boob, since it was closest to me. Running it along her side boob, then under her big boob had her squirming like never before. At that point I switched sides and repeated the process and soon she was panting, the arousal quickly climbing on the scale of intensity. And then I placed that vide on her nipple and she let out a sound I had never heard before -- something between a moan and a growl and a shriek. I only wish I had it recorded! Then when I switched to the other nipple she came. And kept coming until she batted my hand away.

"Take off the clips" I said loudly in order to pierce the pleasure of her orgasm. She did as she was told and almost passed out from the sensations caused by the blood flowing back into those sensitive nubs. She was almost on overwhelm from the sensations but I wasn't about to let up. "Now shove that big dildo all the way in. Do it now!"

And after bringing her knees up and exposing her hole, she did exactly that -- pressing that nine inch silicone toy through her lips and all the way up until she was keeping it in by pressing her palm on the end of it. And coming again! It was amazing to watch as her body twitched and jerked, her hips pumping in a spastic rhythm, and babble coming from her mouth as she was lost in the sensations. Damn, that made me happy!

Not sure if I can explain it because I'm not sure I understand myself, but seeing my wife experience that kind of intense, mind blowing series of orgasms delighted me. Maybe it was because I had pushed her beyond her limits. Maybe it was as simple as seeing the woman I love have an indescribable moment of pleasure. Maybe it was the dominant part of myself I was just beginning to discover that was proud of what I had done. What ever it was, I simply stayed by her side until it all stopped and she opened her eyes.

"Oh my God! If a weekend of being your sex toy is anything like that, I could get addicted! That was the most intense orgasm ever!"

"It looked amazing. I think we'll go ahead with this. We'll start at 5PM Friday night. I'll have a little more to say Friday morning. Meanwhile, I need to come. Badly! And you need to suck me dry. Get over here!" I pointed at the floor besides the bed and sat up. I had barely spread my legs and Karla's mouth was fastened to the head of my cock. I put my hands on either side of her head and did something I'd always wanted to do but had held back -- I basically took control and jammed her head down on my cock. Like I was in control and she was there for one reason -- to surrender to my cock and suck the life out of it. Spit was flying everywhere. Her nose was running. There were tears in her eyes and I could feel her begin to gag, so I stopped for a minute.

"Are you okay? Should I stop?" I asked.

"You've been wanting to do this for a long time, haven't you?" she said as she gasped for air. "Go ahead. Use my mouth to jerk yourself off. I'm yours to use, understand?"

I was overcome with love -- for her willingness -- and lust at the idea of just not caring about how she was going to react and indulging something I hadn't even realized I wanted. "I love you too" I said as I grabbed her head again. "Now suck me dry!"

I don't know how long it took -- it was like we were outside of time -- but I treated her as if she was a sex toy, and I was out to get every possible sensation from it. I came close to coming four or five times, each time stopping, giving her a breather before fucking her face as deeply as I could manage. And then came the ending -- she had grabbed my balls and circled her thumb and index finger around my sack, between my body and my balls and it made things even more amazing. But the topper was when she worked a finger into my ass and began to massage my prostate. That did it and she knew it. I imagine she could feel the change come over me. I held her head down, pressed into my belly and begun to shoot rope after rope of come directly into her throat.

When I finally finished I felt drained. Karla, for her part, quickly regained her breath and soon we were cuddling on the bed. In addition to the overwhelming lethargy after coming so hard, I was also bursting with love for who my wife was. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The morning saw us both having a hard time getting up -- the affects of the previous night were hard to shake off. I took a quick shower and then went to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. First thing I did was start a pot of coffee, I poured cups for each of us and brought hers to the bedroom. Waving the mug under her nose woke her and I let her know that breakfast was in ten minutes. She could grab a shower and come down for it, or she could lie in bed and it will get cold but be waiting. Then I left, and I heard the shower, so I began to prepare the food.

The last piece of French toast was just coming out of the pan when she came in, her hair wet from the shower and obviously without any underwear beneath the sleep shirt she now had on. I gave her an appreciative look and she actually blushed! Amazing! We ate and then I packed up and headed to the office. "Later, babe" I said as I walked out.

Throughout the day we kept in touch by chatting online. I let her know I was hard as nails thinking about her. She decided to make it worse by sending me pictures that ranged from mildly nude to obscenely engaged. At one point I messaged back saying she looked like she really wanted the real thing. She sent back "Absolutely" and that was the last I heard until I got home. There were two cars in the driveway. That meant that there were at least two people inside with Karla. I took a deep breath and opened the front door.

And I was dumbfounded and surprised -- while my imagination had run wild and I was expecting to see her being spit roasted between to big studs, instead she was calmly talking with two well-dressed women. Not a hint of impropriety -- let alone debauchery -- and I had to reign in my imagination in order to be civil. "Hello, ladies, I'm Karla's husband, Richie. Karle, are you going to introduce us all?" I sent her a questioning look, and she smiled broadly.

"Honey, meet Selma and Marie. We know each other from a book group, and this is the first time we've managed to get together." I walked over to them and offered my hand to Selma first, and then Marie. Selma stood up and embraced me, and I suddenly had an armful of very voluptuous woman, pressed up hard against me. I was surprised, but even more so when I felt Marie move in behind me and press up against my back. Suddenly I was sandwiched between to hot women, in front of my wife, and my body was beginning to respond. I wasn't sure what to make of it, but figured we were all adults and given their actions, they had to know how men react.

"Um, Karla, what was this book group of yours?" I managed to say even as I found myself being stroked and fondled.

"Well, it turns out they are fans of yours -- we've been going through pretty much all you've written and published on Literotica. Did you realize that you had fans?"

"In the abstract way, I suppose I did. But actually meeting them -- and especially two hot women who found things to like in my somewhat twisted worldview -- is rather arousing. I'm pretty sure that's becoming obvious to Selma. Right"

"He's pretty big down there. And here I thought that guys wrote porn to compensate, kinda like that thing with sports cars. I guess I should rethink that, eh?" said Selma, pressing her lower body up against my growing cock.

"What time is it" I asked Karla.

"Um, 5:30. And we were going to start at 5, weren't we?" she replied.

"Start what?" asked Marie.

"You two should step back and see" I said. I reached down and unzipped, taking out my cock. I pointed to Karla and then to the floor in front of me. "You know what to do."

"Wait, what?" said Selma.

"Karla found a porn story about free use, and we are experimenting with it. You two read my stories -- you know what sex is, and you made me horny. Since we just met I wasn't going to presume you were interested in me -- but I was going to press Karla." She, for her part, was on her knees and had both hands wrapped around my dick. "You two get to watch the queen of blowjobs show off her skills."

"And you're okay with that?" asked Marie, directing her question to Karla. "More importantly, are you okay with the two of us here, watching?"

"Oh yes, I love showing off. Richie's right -- I give great blowjobs. You can both probably learn from watching, but most importantly, be vocal! Cheer me on. Call me names if you want."

"Enough talking" I said. "Suck my dick, woman!" I grabbed her head and pressed it towards my cock. Her lips opened and should took in the head. I felt her tongue exploring every square inch of it, and then she began to take in more and more. Soon she was bobbing further and further down until her nose was jammed into my pubes and my cock was clearly in her throiat.

"Damn, girl, you are one nasty cocksucker! Only a true slut would know how to deep throat. I think we both need to take head lessons from you!" said Selma.

Marie was also moved to talking. "God, girl, how long you been practicing so you can do that? That is so fucking hot!" Looking at her, her legs were spread wide, her panties on the floor and she was fingering herself with her eyes glued to Karla as she kept driving her mouth down onto my cock. Selma, for her part, was similarly engaged in our recliner. She was fucking her hole with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. I got even harder than I was and began to pump in and out of Karla's face. Soon I was jamming my balls up against her chin. My cock was in her throat and she began to milk me with her mouth. This was building up to be a big one -- and suddenly I felt a finger circling my ass!

"That's it, girl, finger his prostate. Make him come hard. And be sure to swallow every drop!" Said Selma, who was fast approaching her own orgasm.

Then Karla's finger hit my prostate and that did it -- I started coming and I could feel it in places I never had before. It was as if my entire life force what rushing out of my cock, buried deep in her throat. I held her head pressed up into my belly and came for what seemed like forever. I fell back and came out of her mouth and she sucked in air. I was now weak in the knees and sat on the closest chair. I saw Selma reach her own orgasm as I was collapsing. It was as much fun to watch as when Karla got herself off.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers
12