Opening the Pool - Heike's Delight

Story Info
Heike and sister Helen put on a fashion show.
4.5k words
4.45
25.6k
32
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting some help with opening the pool - Heike's Delight - Part 1

It was getting to the end of Spring and the weather was finally starting to heat up enough that we could consider getting the pool opened up for some Summer fun. I had a heavy Spring work schedule and thought it best to get a company hired to help with this chore instead of taking on this task myself. Normally it was a 2 day chore to get the pool opened up and get the water treatment taken care of so we could use the pool. There would still be other tasks, like getting the pool shed squared away and get all the inflatable's checked out.

Heike read through all the newspaper advertisements to help with selecting a reputable company. She noticed an ad by one of her son's friends and said we should help his new business out and that she would feel comfortable having him around in the back yard. I gave him a ring and set up the time schedule for him to swing by in two weekends as I had checked the weather forecast for a nice sunny weekend.

The following weekend Heike informed me that she was going swim suit shopping with her sister. I knew what that meant, an all day event with margaritas and bending the credit card a bit. She normally came back half drunk from these shopping trips however, always horny and I was the benefactor so I didn't mind. Several times I had been treated to a modeling show of all the things they purchased. While doing, occasionally I had the pleasure of seeing her and her sister naked while giggling and changing. I knew this game all too well. They would tease me and see how excited they could get me. Then her sister would leave and I would get treated to some great sex by Heike.

So, Heike is my second wife and I her second husband. We had both raised a family and then parted from our spouses after growing apart. Everyone got along and our kids were scattered across the US. going after their careers. Heike's son, daughter and sister still lived in the surrounding communities so we frequently would get together for holidays and parties.

Heike was now in her late 40's and shapely in all the right places that I love. She has large full breasts with dark areola's that are about 3" in diameter. When excited, her firm hard nipples stand up 3/4" and are surrounded by her contorted crinkled up areola making them stand out prominently and a wonderful pleasure to lick and suck on. When she goes without a bra, I love the sight of her breasts bouncing as she walks. It's especially fun to get her excited and watch her nipples attract attention as they poke out through the material of her blouses.

Heike adorns one tattoo neatly placed on her lower back and just above her hips. Yes, It's in perfect position to enjoy while taking her doggy style. This is one of her favorite positions, as well as mine, and along with her large bubble butt, this is a view I frequently enjoy. Heike stands about 5' 8" tall and it matches my 6'3" height perfectly for spooning. I'm your normal 50 year old male with a few extra pounds. No, I do not have a 10" cock however, my 7" is plenty for Heike as she says it's perfect for fucking her ass!

Back to the Swim Suit modeling! The ladies, as normal, arrived back home just after supper. They walked in the door carrying a load of bags from various shops. I was in the back family room with my feet up watching an action movie that had lots of sexy half naked women in it. They saw what I was watching and did their best to walk into the room sexily before dropping the bags on the couch beside me. Heike's sister Helen mentioned to Heike that they may have some competition for my attention as the blonde bombshell on the screen was removing her clothes to get in the shower.

Helen reached into one of her bags and pulled out a very skimpy two piece swim suit and looked into my eyes before walking out of the room. Heike sat down next to me and gave me a hug and a kiss to get the fashion show started. She pulled back and adjusted herself as if to stand up then reached over to slide her fingers across my crotch and squeeze my semi hard cock. I think you're ready for a good show is all she said as she grabbed a couple of items from her bags and walked out the room.

I heard the two of them giggling in the hallway before Helen reappeared. Holy crap... the two piece suit was almost a nothing suit as the top just covered her nipples allowing her small B cup breasts to be on display. She walked over in front of the TV and I could see that big sexy ass of hers shaking already while she walked on her 4" heels. She turned to face me blocking the TV which at this point I didn't actually care. What do you think, is it too skimpy? she asked me. I told her it looked perfect as it highlighted her sexy assets. Oh, she said, you mean this? as she turned around to show me the string of her thong running up between her two glorious big sexy ass cheeks. Perfect timing as some music from an ad came up on the TV.. shake that ass baby I told her.

Helen started to dance to the music just as Heike returned and saw as her sister started to twirk for me to the music. Her sexy ass cheeks bouncing up and down made my cock respond and become rock hard in my sweats making them tent. Heike told her sister that she received a thumbs up to the suit as she pointed to my tenting sweats. Helen looked back and saw what Heike had mentioned. She walked over to me and leaned down placing her hands on my shoulders. Her breasts now just inches from my face. I could see her nipples were excited. She thanked me for the response as she placed her hand on my hard cock, stroking it up and down a few times. She then stood back up and turned to leave telling Heike not to let me "down", giving her sister a wink.

Heike took her place in front of the TV wearing her first two piece. I could see the strings and material straining as it tried to cover up those 42 DD's. God how I loved those sexy big tits of hers. I could already see her nipples poking against the material as she moved to the music. She cupped her breasts and held them out on display for me. She then turned to show me her sexy ass, also wearing a thong. Her tattoo looked beautiful on her lower back. God, how many times had I studied that tattoo while fucking her doggy style.. love it! She moved back and sat on my lap. My cock pressed between those sexy globes of flesh. She pulled my arms around her and moved my hands up to cup her breasts. I see you are upping the game sis as she watched me squeeze her sister's big tits and tug on her nipples. Heike leaned forward and grabbed my knees as she wiggled her ass on my cock before getting up and leaving the room.

Helen had on a very scanty body suit type bikini of which it didn't cover up much. As her sister left the room she replaced her on my lap. Damn that ass covered me nicely as she leaned her head back and laid it on my shoulder. She whispered in my ear that it felt good having my hard cock pressing into her. My cock twitched as she said this and she purred into my ear. She told me to caress her breasts like I was doing to her sister. My hands enjoyed the feeling of the material as my hands moved over the top of her B cup sized breasts. She told me to slide my hands under the material so I could get a better feel of her excited nipples. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were poking out like giant erasers for me to tug on and twist. Heike walked back into the room, smiled and said, It's nice to see we're all having some fun!

Heike was now wearing a purple thong and 2 small patches of material that was called a bikini top. The material barely covered your areola's and her big sexy tits were more than on display. Helen got up and went to change into her next bikini while Heike did a pirouette for me to see her sexy body in all its glory. Holy crap there was nothing to the bikini she was wearing. I asked her if she was going to wear that for the Pool Boy and she responded by saying, absolutely!

She then kneeled down between my legs and ran her hand across the lump in my sweats. She purred and reached for the waistband. That was my queue to lift up my hips so she could remove my sweat pants. As she tugged, the waist band pulled my cock downward and as soon as it was past the head of my cock it sprang back up and slapped against my stomach. She dutifully removed my sweats completely and then started running her hands back up my legs.

She moved forward opening my legs further and I shifted forward so my ass was on the edge of the sofa. My hard cock was standing at attention and on full display and ready for her. She looked up with her eyes as her hand caressed my balls and her fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock while she lowered her lips to kiss the head of my cock. Her lips went around the crown of my cock and slipped into her mouth then back out again. She knew that this drove me crazy and got me even more excited.

Her tongue started to glide up and down the shaft of my cock getting me all wet. She sucked each of my balls into her mouth and used her tongue to play with them before running her tongue up the length of my cock. The pleasure and pressure of her tongue helped move some precum to the tip of my cock. She used her lips and tongue to swirl around the head of my cock and said it tasted like more. She then started to suck my cock, taking more than half of me into her mouth. The head of my cock was hitting the back of her throat as she started to take me deeper.

The sounds of her mouth on my cock going up and down was driving me wild. She looked up with her eyes to look at me as she slowly took me all the way down and into her throat. Fuck she was great at giving blowjobs! She then moved back up and released my wet cock from her mouth that was coated with her saliva. She moved up and placed my cock between those big beautiful tits of hers. The purple material was pushed up with each thrust of my hips. My cock was in heaven between her tits... one of the many places I loved having my cock in this sexy woman.

Helen returned wearing a black thong and a sheer black wrap around top with no bikini top at all. With my cock gliding up and down between Heike's sexy tits and looking at Helen's hot sexy body I was ready to blow. Helen tapped Heike on the shoulder and said it was her turn for some fun. Heike said she needed a break from being on her knees and got up on the sofa beside. Helen replaced her and started to use her tongue to trace the veins up and down on the underside of my shaft. Her fingers held my cock up away from my body as her tongue moved up and down... damn her tongue was soft and magical feeling on my cock.

She started using her lips to nibble up the length of my cock than flicked her tongue around the head of my cock. Heike told her to quit teasing me and to suck that cock good. Her red lips pushed around the crown of my cock as her eyes looked up at mine and slowly took me all the way down into her mouth and throat. Fuck, these two sisters were amazing at sucking cock. She then started a quick pace up and down slurping on my cock. She could feel my cock swelling up and I reached down taking her head in my hands. Fuck her mouth good Heike said.

I stated thrusting my hips up faster causing my balls to slap against her chin. I threw my head back into the sofa as I drove my cock in and out of her sexy mouth. I could feel my balls tighten up and I knew that I was close. Heike reached over to suck on my nipple while tugging and twisting the other one. That was all it took to send me over the edge. I put my hand on the back of Helen's head and thrust up hard. My cock lodged in the back of her throat as my cock erupted sending several volley's of cum straight down her throat.

My cock pulsated over and over as I released everything I had. Helen pulled back so just the head of my cock was in her mouth for the last loads of cum. When I was spent, she stood up and moved over to Heike for a deep kiss, sharing my cum as their tongues swirled around together. I sat their breathing heavy trying to catch my breath after this amazing tag team blow job between the two sisters. Damn I was a lucky guy I thought to myself.

It was my turn to return the favor. I gathered up my strength and got up off the sofa and started removing what little bit of clothing Helen had on. I than moved her onto the sofa and put her in the same position that I had just been in. Ass on the edge of the sofa and her sexy pussy front and center for me to enjoy. Before doing so, I removed Heike's itsy bitsy bikini and had her sitting / laying in the same type of position.

I was in heaven having two sexy freshly waxed pussies now on display for me to lick, suck on and tease. I started in on Helen, running my tongue up and down the length of her pussy lips getting her all wet. While enjoying her sexy clit they started moving around a bit and soon their legs were intertwined and their pussies were next to each other laying on the sofa. I turned my head to the Left and used my tongue on Heike as my fingers played with Helen's clit. I turned back to the Right and there was Helen's pussy now open with her fingers gliding in and out. My tongue joined then tasting her sexiness.

Back and forth between these two beautiful pussies I went with my tongue and fingers. I sucked on Heike's sexy butterfly pussy lips moving my face back and forth causing her clit to be hyper stimulated by the movement. I swirled my tongue around her clit and she placed her hand on the back of my head pulling me in tighter. I sucked her clit into my mouth and started humming. Hummmm hummmm hummmm.

That was all it took for her to scream out as her orgasm ripped through her body. She treated me with a hug blast of her cum as she started squirting. I lapped up every bit of her juices before turning back to Helen. I parted her pussy lips with my tongue as my thumb started stroking her clit up and down faster and faster. I pushed under her knee lifting her leg up allowing me access to her tender rosebud. I moved my tongue down and swirled it around and around her sexy asshole making her scream. I pushed my tongue into her as she grabbed my head pulling me up to her clit.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and started hummming for her... the two sisters loved it when I did this. Hummmm hummmm hummmmm. She started bucking her hips up into my mouth as my thumb pushed into her asshole. This pushed her over the edge as she started shaking and trembling as her orgasm rocked her body. She continued like this until her orgasm finally passed which seemed like several minutes yet it was probably more like 30-45 seconds.

I started running kisses up and down their legs, inner thighs and all over their sexy pussies while they returned to normal. My hands moving up to caress their breasts and twist their nipples and gently tug on them. They were both in another place after their orgasms and I wanted to make sure they felt good. It was probably 10 minutes before anyone said anything. We had now all adjusted ourselves and I was sitting between my two sexy ladies.

Helen started to run her fingers up and down my semi hard cock and let me know that she really enjoyed the feeling of my tongue and fingers however, now she was thinking she needed something harder. As I was loving the soft caresses of her fingers my cock responded quickly and soon I was at full attention once again. Helen adjusted herself getting up on her knees on the sofa leaning down to take my cock in her mouth. She had her sexy big ass up in the air and I couldn't help sliding my hand down her back and squeezing a big hand full of her ass cheek.

I alternated between cheeks before getting up off the sofa and helping her turn so her knees were on the edge of the sofa and her shoulders against the back of the sofa. I then moved over to help Heike assume the same position. My hands squeezed her ass cheeks and then I slapped my hand down on her ass giving her a good spank. I rubbed my hands around each of her globes and shook them loving the view. I moved back over to Helen and it was like getting a double size of pleasure with her big ass sticking up just waiting for attention.

All the guys loved her in the club as she loved to dance. She would turn around and rub her big ass up against their crotches while she danced and she never failed to get them hard, then leave and return to our table. It took both my hands to get each of her cheeks covered. I squeezed, caressed and played with her ass. I raised my hand and brought it down hard on first her Right cheek than the Left. She loved being spanked as I was informed from her sister. After turning each of her cheeks a light pink I wanted more.

I moved forward so I could rub my cock between those sexy globes of flesh. I rocked my hips forward and back feeling her ass cheeks envelop my cock and show it some love. After all, I had paid for their shopping trip so I deserved some reward. I placed my Left hand between Heike's legs and played with her soaking wet pussy only to find her fingers stroking her clit side to side. Her face was turned towards her sisters and Helen was facing her seeing her response as my fingers dipped into the soft depths of her pussy.

I was alternating between having my cock move lower and rub forward and back between her pussy lips and then up so that my cock was gliding between those ass cheeks and rubbing against her asshole. While rubbing the tip of my cock against her clit I used my wet thumb to play with her asshole. My thumb ran circles around and around before I applied some pressure with the tip of my thumb to enter her. She rocked back causing my thumb to move in halfway. Her eyes bugged out as she looked at Heike. She knew what was happening as she had enjoyed that feeling many times before.

I pulled back and used my Right hand to hold the tip of my cock against the entrance of her pussy. I pushed the crown of my cock into her and pulled back several times. Quit teasing me and fuck me with your cock she moaned deeply into the back of the sofa. I placed my Right hand up and onto the small of her back just above her hips then drove the full length of my cock into her waiting pussy.

Oh fuck yes... Yes, fuck me hard just like that Helen screamed out. I had waited patiently for this moment a very long time. We had played together before during one of our fashion show sessions however, I had never gotten to fuck my sister in law before. I loved watching her sexy ass globes shake with each forward thrust. Our bodies slapping against each other as she rocked back into me with perfect timing of me driving my hips forward. It felt amazing having my cock buried deep in her pussy. She was soaking wet and I could feel her pussy flooding my cock her sexy pussy juices.

I raised my hand slapped her ass hard. My fingers tingled a little and I wondered if I had spanked her too hard. Spank me again was Helen's response and I knew everything was good and she liked it hard. I then saw Heike's hand come down hard onto Helen's Left jiggling butt cheek with a loud crackling noise. Her ass globes were turning a crimson red from the spanking and I need to rest my hand as they were tingling even more from the intense spanking she was given.

I felt Heike's hand now caressing and squeezing my balls as they swung forward and back with the thrusting of my hips. Her fingers would move up to caress the wet slippery shaft of my cock on the backward motion of my hips. Damn this was going to make me blow my load again. Heike had placed her other hand between Helen's legs from the other side and was rubbing her clit as I pounded my cock into her pussy. Helen was bucking up with her back uncontrollably and then screamed out as she came and flooded my cock and Heike's fingers.

I wanted to finish inside of my woman so I moved over behind Heike and drove my cock into her waiting soaking wet pussy. I placed my hands on her hips and started a fast tempo of driving my cock into her as I pulled back joining our bodies hard with each thrust. I looked down and say Heike's sexy butterfly pussy lips gripping onto my cock as I withdrew to the head and then shoving my hard back into her. Her sexy ass jiggled and it felt like I was in heaven as her pussy muscles were milking my throbbing cock. I reached forward to caress her sexy big swinging tits and tugged on her nipples. Her pussy bathed my cock as her orgasm swept throughout her body.

12