Opening the Pool - Heike's Delight Pt. 02

Story Info
Sisters enjoy Jerome's thick cock! Son also steps up!
5.1k words
4.51
14.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting some help with opening the pool - Heike's Delight - Part 2

Next week after the fashion show and great sex from Part 1 ....

The following week Heike and Helen arranged to go for a massage and a wax on Thursday after work so I had the evening to myself. After getting home, I changed and headed out for the liquor store to get some needed supplies for the poolside bar. I was surprised to see the store so busy however, the following Monday was a holiday so quite a few folks were doing the 4 day weekend thing.

I made my way through the checkout and loaded everything into my SUV. On the ride home I saw a new Adult Lingerie/Sex shop so decided to swing in and check it out. In most regards it was your typical Adult store however, it was nicely laid out, well lit and had a young feel to it with some trendy music playing. The two female store workers were young and I got the feeling they were geared more to the female market.

I perused through the various sections of the store and wound up in the Toy Department .. LOL. Heike's favorite color is purple so I checked out the selection to see what she might enjoy. I picked out a slender purple colored vibrator that had a bit of curve to it on the end with a small plum shaped tip. The packaging said it had multi-speed vibrations which I knew she would enjoy. She always enjoyed her large 9" thick dildo when I used it on her so I searched through the assortment for something new.

I came across a wide variety of double headed dildo's and tried to imagine the two sisters sharing this however, I was not that familiar with what Helen had ever used. Come to think about it, I had not ever seen her play with any toys or hear them talk about playtime with toys. I found one advertised with a porn stars name on it that I know Heike enjoyed watching sometimes. She told me that she fantasized and wondered what it would be like to have him pound into her with his big 10" cock.

I made my way to the front counter and the one attendant opened the package and proceeded to place two double AA batteries into the vibrator. She hit the button and then went through several levels of speed and variation. She handed it to me as it was vibrating at full speed and said it seemed like it would do the trick with a smirk on her face. I hit the button a few times until I found the pulsating setting and handed it back to her saying, this is exactly what she needs and smiled. She looked at the large cock shaped dildo and just grinned as she scanned it and put it in the black plastic bag.

I got home and unloaded the all the goodies and put them away. Inside the bag was a surprise as the attendant had put in two small bottles of gel glide lubricant. One was strawberry and one was Peach flavored. There was a note hand written on the back of her card saying thanks for shopping with them and inviting me back. I knew this wasn't something she wrote while I was standing there and figured this was a way to market for getting repeat business.

About an hour or so later the Ladies arrived home and we enjoyed several rounds of drinks . Helen was talking about the need to get home however, Heike told her no way was she driving home after all the drinks we had consumed. It was getting late and although I was wanting some attention, I was reminded that we all had work tomorrow and they both needed some sleep. Unfortunately for me I wasn't going to get anything that night. Fast forward to Saturday morning after a normal Friday work day and Helen staying over both nights.

Saturday morning we were up with the bright sunshine coming through the patio window . I was running my hands up and down Heike's naked hip enjoying the feeling of her silky smooth skin. We slept in the nude so I always had access to the soft supple curves of her sexy body. She moved onto her back and my hands immediately moved up to her breasts. I enjoyed caressing the soft curve of her breasts and playing with her nipples. As normal, they responded and started to swell and harden. I trailed my forefinger around the tip of her nipple and then moved to take it into my mouth.

I sucked and nibbled on her growing nipple as my hand trailed down between her legs. The softness of her skin after getting a wax always got me turn on. Her sexy pussy lips were my focus as my fingers glided between them. I tugged and played with them before moving my middle finger inside her warm wet pussy. Heike sighed with the feeling as my finger moved in and out slowly before moving up to her clit. I rubbed circles around her hardening little bud before slipping my finger back inside her.

About that time the bedroom door flew open and in comes her sister Helen. "Hey you two" she says while she climbs onto the bed on Heike's side. She looks me in the eyes and tells me that we can't dilly dally as we will have company in 45 minutes and the two of them need to get ready. I don't stop sucking the nipple I have in my mouth as I move 3 fingers up to Heike's clit and start a steady side to side motion. She loves having the feeling of my fingers moving across her clit. Helen gives me a stern look then moves forward to suck Heike's other nipple into her mouth. She knew that her sister was already too far gone so she might as well help move things along.

The added sensation of having both nipples sucked was just what was needed to help bring on Heike's first mini orgasm. Heike always amazed me that she could have several orgasms one after the other. As I continued playing, Helen moved down using her tongue across Heike' body before locating her clit. I used my fingers to hold open Heike's pussy lips so that Helen had direct access. She used the tip of her tongue to dance across her clit.

My fingers slid up and down on either side of her clit while Helen's tongue went into hyper speed. Side to side, up and down, around in circles. Heike was on the edge and Helen put her over the top. Heike raised her hips up and down several times and then screamed out "Yes, this is a big one. Keep licking my clit!" Within seconds Heike started to shower us with her sexy juices, squirting into Helen's mouth and all over my fingers. I brought my fingers up to suck on them before returning to slide them inside her.

Helen helped her sister ease down from her orgasm by gently rubbing her legs and caressing her. Helen popped her head up and said " OK, shower time" .. we need to get a move on. She scampered back out of the room as fast as she came in. We heard the shower start in her room and figured she was right that we had better get up and get ready for the day. I was wondering what adventures lay ahead.

The three of us were in the kitchen in less than 30 minutes and busily working on getting breakfast ready. We had decided that we would enjoy breakfast on the back patio as it was so nice out. We had scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links, fresh biscuits, melon, strawberries, juice and coffee all set to go. We were about half way through breakfast when the front door bell rang. I got up to answer the door figuring it was the pool guy. Just as expected he was on schedule and I could now understand why Heike had picked this pool service company, besides it being her son's friend who had the business.

He stood the same height as me at 6'2", was in his early 20's, and looked like he visited the gym frequently as he was in very good shape. I kinda figured that the pool cleaning experience was to be eye candy for the ladies however, this guy was going to make their eyes pop out.

I told him where the backyard fence door was so he could bring his supplies around and get started. I rejoined the ladies and informed them that their entertainment had arrived. I got an glance from each of them and then they started to smile at each other. Jerome made several trips bringing around everything he needed to get the pool cleaned up and ready to go for enjoying. The ladies made small talk every time Jerome would leave and then be silent when he was there. I had to remind them that there were napkins to help with their drooling issues. They both laughed and Jerome looked up and over at the 3 of on the patio deck.

I waved for Jerome to come over. He walked over and introduced himself to Helen as Heike stood up and greeted him with hug. She made it a point to press her breasts into his chest. "It's so good to see you Jerome, how's your new business going?" she said. The 4 of us chatted for a few minutes before Helen asked him if he was hungry and wanted something to eat, hesitated, then added "for breakfast!".

Heike glared at her for being so openly forward and it was no shock to me. Jerome smiled, slowly looked Helen up and down before replying, breakfast looks very delicious however, he needed to get started working before the sun got too hot. He then asked Heike if she minded if he took off his shirt and worked in just his shorts and deck shoes. It was now Heike's turn. She returned the favor looking him up and down, replying he could wear whatever he felt most comfortable in while working and if that meant removing clothing it was fine with her.

Jerome smiled and looked at me, I nodded saying whatever the ladies want. He then reached down and lifted his shirt up over his head. He was now showing off his chiseled abs and muscular upper body. I could see the wheels turning in Heike's and Helen's eyes as they enjoyed the tease. He tossed his shirt onto one of the lounge chairs then asked if it would be OK to get rid of his sweats and work in his shorts as the sun was starting to heat up. I spoke up and said that maybe Heike should help him with that.

She turned to look at me and I had a smile on my face. Jerome walked up to her and held his arms up flexing his biceps as he interlocked his fingers behind his head. He looked down into her eyes and awaited her to assist. She reached up to the waistband of his sweats and slowly tugged on them. She ran her hands behind him pushing his sweats over his ass while she ran her fingers across the contour of his firm butt. She then brought her hands around to the front, her hands still inside his sweats, and moved them lower.

Heike's hands were trembling as she moved lower. She could start to feel the outline of his semi hard cock as it was tucked down the Left side of his boxer shorts. She moved his sweats lower and they were soon at his knees. She ran her fingers up the front of his legs as her Right hand traced over the contour of his bulging cock hidden in his boxers. She gently squeezed the length of his shaft enjoying the thickness of his cock as her fingers moved higher. Images ran through her head as to what it would feel like inside her.

Her hands continued up his body across his abs and onto his chest. She played with his nipples before tracing her fingers back down his sleek firm body. She used both hands this time to caress his cock through his boxers, squeezing and feeling how it reacted to her touch. She had to lean forward slightly to help remove his sweats. Jerome kicked away his flip flops as he lifted each leg and allowing Heike to pull his sweats off completely.

Jerome moved his arms down and placed his hands on Heike's shoulders to help with his balance. After his sweats were completely gone Heike remained leaning forward and Jerome moved closer. The waistband of his boxers were eye level with Heike. Her hands traveled up his muscular legs and were once again squeezing and caressing the bulge of his cock through his boxers. She could feel that he had grown larger and was wondering how just big his cock was. She wondered if she would be able to suck his cock down her throat.

Helen had been drooling as she watched the exchange between the two as he was undressed by her sister. She was thinking it was her turn for some fun and asked if Heike was going to allow her to inspect the tools that the pool boy had brought along. Jerome didn't miss the opportunity and moved over to Helen. She had moved forward in her chair and opened her legs. He stepped between them allowing his legs to rub against the inside of her thighs pushing them further apart.

She did as Heike and ran her hands across his butt before moving down and then back up the front of his legs feeling the contour of his muscles. Her long slender fingers caressed his hardening shaft through his boxers. His cock had swollen and was pushing further down the leg of his boxers further stretching the material. Helen moved her Right hand down past the edge of his boxers then leaned forward and used her teeth to gently bite the head of his swelling cock.

She used both hands to caress his cock up and down the length of his cock as she looked up at Jerome then over to Heike. Jerome understood this as his queue to move back over to the other sister. Heike was now at the edge of her seat and legs spread open. Jerome positioned himself close enough that when he pushed his hips forward his cock was pressed against Heike's lips. Her hands ran up and down his muscular legs before moving up to the waistband of his boxers. Heike looked at me and I nodded.

She smiled and mouthed "I love you" then blew me a kiss as her fingers tugged, pulling the waistband forward and down over his hips. Jerome was shaved clean and as she tugged his boxers down, the shaft of his cock started to appear. She marveled at the thickness and length as she kept going and going. Finally his boxers were low enough that the head of his cock lurched forward as it was released from its confines. Heike and Helen both gasped at the size of his cock and the plum sized crown of his cock. Heike immediately thought of how that would feel filling and stretching her pussy.

The boxers fell to the ground and Jerome kicked them off as Heike's hands went to work caressing and stroking the length of his cock. Heike cupped Jerome's ball sack as it hung low and she loved the feeling of it filling the palm of her hand. She them gripped the base of his cock with one hand and added the second to it holding the shaft of his cock. There was another 3" remaining and the head of his cock exposed. She lowered her head and started using her tongue to run circles around and around the crown before closing her lips around the tip and pushing forward.

The view of his thick cock parting her lips was captivating to Helen. She moved her chair closer and was right next to them. Helen used one hand to caress Jerome's ass while the other caressed his balls. Heike was bobbing up and down and was now making her way down to the top of her fingers and the tip of Jerome's cock was already hitting the back of her throat. Heike was really getting into sucking this huge cock and picked up the pace. She was making slurping sounds as she sucked up and down. She pulled back releasing the head of his cock with a loud popping noise.

She spit on his cock and stroked up and down with both her hands. She then mouthed the head of his cock enjoying the feeling of the crown going in and out past her lips quickly. She then started a steady slow deep dive onto his cock. Helen and I could see the plum sized crown of his cock start to slide down Heike's throat making it bulge out. She made it down to the top of her hand holding the base of his cock, she had 4 more inches to go!

Jerome was now holding the back of Heike's head and encouraging her to go further. Her throat was milking his cock as her muscles relaxed and then tighten up as it wasn't used to something this big. Heike bobbed up and down slowly allowing her throat to expand and get used to the size. After several more deep throat attempts she pulled back and let his cock go again making a loud popping noise. She turned Jerome's cock towards Helen allowing her to have a turn. Jerome pivoted slightly facing Helen. She ran her tongue up one side and down the other before holding his cock up against his stomach and taking his balls into her mouth one at a time.

She alternated back and forth as she wrapped both hands around his cock and stroked him. As she stroked upward his ball sack would pull up so she could lick and play with his balls back and forth. After paying homage to his balls she ran her tongue up the underside of his cock until she reached the tip. She caused a large dollop of precum to appear at the tip of his cock. She parted her lips and the head of his cock disappeared into her mouth.

Helen pulled back and spit on the long shaft. Both hands were wrapped around his cock stroking up and down as she took the crown of his cock in and out of her mouth. Heike's eyes were glued to the view of Helen's lips gliding over the large crown and closing down to the shaft and back out again. Jerome's hips were moving forward and back enjoying the sensational feeling that his cock was enjoying.

I stood up behind Heike, helping her stand up, then started to remove her Poolside wrap and swimsuit. I always loved undressing my sexy woman as it was like Christmas for me every time. As each piece of clothing disappeared another present came into view. Jerome watched as I removed Heike's bikini top and her large sexy tits came into view. He reached over with one hand to caress them and tugged on her excited nipples while the other hand was helping Helen move further down his cock.

As I helped remove Heike's bikini bottoms her sexy ass was on display and she was now completely naked on the back patio. I turned her around to face me so I could enjoy sucking on her nipples. She spread her legs apart as Jerome reached between her legs to caress her pussy. He found her pussy to be dripping wet with excitement. I sucked and tugged on Heike's nipples making her scream as she had a small orgasm as Jerome slipped two fingers deep inside her.

I let go of Heike's nipple and walked over to get one of the oversized lounge chaise's that had a 6" cushion and pulled it over closer and under the umbrella. I took Heike by the hand and led her over to the lounger and had her kneel on the end. I Kissed her passionately and caressed her sexy tits and ass before having her lean forward onto her hands. I moved her knees a little further apart and started to rub my hands over her beautiful sexy ass. I grabbed a bottle of baby oil and poured some on her back and across her tattoo.

I used my hands to spread the baby oil all over her back and the cheeks of her ass. I massaged in the oil into those two sexy globes of her ass and then reached under the caress her tits. Her nipples were super excited and I played with them and twisted them between my fingers. I then poured some oil down between the cheeks of her ass and proceeded to run my fingers down between those sexy globes. My fingers trailed over her sweet rosebud of an asshole and lower to her sexy butterfly pussy lips. I used my fingers to rub her clit side to side while my other fingers penetrated her wet pussy.

Helen was making all kinds of slurping and sucking noises on Jerome's cock and I was amazed that he hadn't shot his load yet. I could see in his eyes that he wanted to slip his cock into Heike's pussy. I told Helen to bring Jerome's cock over to Heike and let her enjoy him for a bit. She reluctantly released his cock and stood up to escort him over. Helen slide her hand all around Heike's slippery oily ass before pulling her hand back and giving her a good spank. Heike jumped a little as it stung but said nothing.

Helen used the oil on her hand to stroke it up and down Jerome's shaft before stepping aside and letting Jerome move behind Heike. Jerome's hands went up to ass and squeezed both cheeks as Helen held his cock into place so it was hitting Heike's clit. She wiggled it side to side asking her sister if this is what she wanted in her pussy. Heike's response was, Yes ... I need that big cock buried in my pussy. Helen replied and saying that she didn't hear her. Yes! ... I need that big fat cock buried deep in my pussy, Heike said in a much louder voice.

12