Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could've finished right then and there. But James put his hand on her chin and stopped her blowjob, "I want to be inside you."

Marlowe got up from the bed. She walked over to her travel bag. After rifling through the back, she found the Astroglide. "Head's up!" She tossed it to James. He caught it out of the air. Always a father, he assured her she had a good throw. That made her blush. On off fours, she returned to the bed with her ass swaying from side to side.

"I want you on top of me," she begged.

James pushed her onto her back. "I'm going to. Don't worry, baby." He squeezed a dollop of lube. With a finger, he administered it to Marlowe's ass. His finger poked inside. She grabbed her ankles and pulled them toward her shoulders. He plunged inside her. She was ready.

James rubbed his cock with lube until it glistened. He lifted her hips then tugged them closer. He guided his cock to her ass and pushed between her cheeks. "O--oh!" Marlowe gasped as he entered her. He took his time and pressed deeper into her. With the initial push, he paid attention to her eyes and watched to see if she was enjoying it. The hole was pliant, if a bit tight.

"Does that feel good, Marlowe?" he whispered. Marlowe furiously nodded. She inhaled through her teeth as he pushed the head through and deep into her. She hummed and sang her appreciation.

They kissed. With his cock and tongue inside her at the same time, Marlowe shivered and swooned. He held the back of her head and entangled his fingers in her long dark hair. He tugged, mostly by accident. She struggled to breathe due to the overwhelming pleasure.

James began to thrust his hips. Her ass hugged his cock. Marlowe clenched, opening herself to him. His hips clapped against her ass. She welcomed him inside. Through each thrust and parry, she felt him coming closer.

James pressed into Marlowe. She wrapped her legs around his waist. The fury of movements threatened the bed's foundations. The worries she had over students or anyone else hearing them were drilled deep into the ground -- deeper with each blitz. She shook her head from side to side until her caught her and pinned her neck. He growled a whisper in her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you hard."

She could only moan, "Please, James."

Marlowe's neck became his anchor. She bit her lip. His thumb rubbed her jawline. With every prod his grip tightened. Each poke and he pulled her hair a little tauter. Her penis twitched and flopped from the onslaught of his powerful cock.

James' thighs were thick and mighty like tree trunks. Marlowe's hand seemed small between his pecs. She uprooted trees in his chest hair forest. "Fuck me," she begged as his thursts became more intense. Her spine tried to snap in half, taking the rest of he with it. She nestled into his shoulder. Marlowe bit him to keep herself from screaming but still said, "Oh fucking God," as he hit deep inside. Her body turned from flesh to fire.

Between their bodies, his hand found her small penis. "What a good little girl." Staring into her eyes, cock deep in her, he groped her daintiness. Marlowe ecstatically whined. James worked on her body like a sacred mission. Her rosy face gave him everything he needed. He kissed her lips and then her neck. The bristle of his beard made her body tighten.

James pushed her back down onto her back and he held her there. With a sustained series of thrusts and fucking that probed deeper and deeper, his desire for Marlowe was boiling over. "I'm gonna cum," he proclaimed.

Marlowe allowed him, "Wherever you want."

His muscled tightened. James pulled out of Marlowe's ass. He spilled his cum over her small penis and onto her soft belly. Marlowe kept playing with her breast. "Oh my god," she panted, "That felt so good."

James wiped his face with his hand. He huffed and laid down on the bed. "Fuck, you're beautiful and so fucking sexy." He kissed her cheek.

"Listen," He got off the bed. "Holy fucking shit you're great, Jesus." James put his arm on the wall to steady. "No, listen. I should get back to my room. The kids can't find out this happened so I should get back there." Already he was putting on his clothes, though the afterglow had barely worn off.

And he was gone. Marlowe went to the bathroom to clean herself up. Looking in the mirror, she realized. "Fuck! He's married."

12