Opening Up To My Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayan : You looked gorgeous!! You were the best dressed!! Yet, all you really did was make me hope I could see you in your bare form!!

Mona : I wished you would strip me off my clothes... I really wished you would!!

Ayan : I so badly wanted to... I wanted to rip everything that covered you into tiny bits. I tried to control my cravings, but only to end up smelling your ass!!

Mona : I could feel your pleasant warm breath, against my soft duff... I wished I got more of it... I hated myself for wearing my panties that night.

Ayan : I wanted to slide my hands in between your legs, and pull your undies down!!

Mona : I wished you would dare to!! But, I also wished that I had not worn any, and I could surprise you even more when you realise your Mummy's panties are missing...

Ayan : This was the first ever time I saw you in a proper dress!! I would have died of shock if I got to know you had skipped your panties!!

Mona : This was the first time I had nothing on my lower body. I have never got out of the house without my pair of leggings or underskirt.

Ayan : My mind was quick to register that!!

Mona : Ayan!! There is more... I did not wear anything under my Saree, for the Wedding and the Reception. Of-course, I had my padded blouse & petticoat below, during either of the functions, but not my bra or panties...

Ayan : What?!

Mona : Yes!!

Ayan : I so wish I could have guessed that!! I wish more that I was the one who made you do that!! I wish I had forced you into walking out of the room with me, sans your intimate-wear.

Mona : Those were the very first ocassions I ever skipped my panties. I am used to padded tops, but this was new... I don't know what made me do that... Maybe, it was because I badly needed an andrenaline rush... Maybe, it was because I had just shaved my pussy, after so long... Maybe, it was because I wanted to exhibit myself, at-least in a way only I am pleased.

Ayan : Why did you wear one that night?! Why, Mom!!

Mona : Because everytime I am near you, I feel my clothes are non-existent. I wanted to be re-assured I am keeping myself covered, in front of my son. I had attended both the functions with you, feeling completely in the nude, despite covering my visible skin more than usual. I fully enjoyed the feeling, but I also wanted to be sure I am being decent with my son. It was a strange set of contradictions...

Ayan : But, why?! Tell me you regret that!!

Mona : You have no idea... I spent the entire night desparately wishing my clothes would just vanish, and you saw me in my purest state!!

Ayan : You just don't know how badly I wanted to tear your dress, especially the part around your butt, and fuck you in the ass, and leave a gaping hole!! I even forgot you were my mother!! I was so charged, had I taken you from the back, nobody who saw the ambush would believe you were fucked by a human!! You yourself would not trust it was your own son who did that to you!!

Mona : You can forget I am your mother??

Ayan : I always wanted you to be my wife.

Mona : I wished I was your wife!!

Ayan : But only after the room-boy quizzed you.

Mona : No!! You don't know!!

Ayan : Enlighten me, then... Since when did you wish you were my wife?!

Mona : Ever since the day I saw you undressed... Ever since the day I saw your cock...

Ayan : That was in Delhi... It's been not even a whole week.

Mona : Wrong!!

Ayan : Then?! When did you see me naked??

Mona : The same day you saw me naked!!

Ayan : What?! What are you saying, Mom?! I never saw you naked before you send me those photos.

Mona : Wrong!!

Ayan : Then, tell me when it was that I saw you naked...

Mona : I won't...

Ayan : Please!!

Mona : You don't deserve to know!!

Ayan : When did you first see me naked?! I need to know, now!! Please, I am leaking, sitting in the train!!

Mona : I was leaking, too... That last night in Delhi, on the bed with you... I was so wet... I was dripping.

Ayan : I did not know!! Really!!

Mona : I thought you will catch my scent...

Ayan : I did!! I was already intoxicated, but the pungent smell, which had it's origins deep inside you, was too strong to miss out on...

Mona : But, you did not like it...

Ayan : I loved it!!

Mona : You did nothing to show me your love.

Ayan : You have no idea how badly I wanted to taste your pussy, and drink your gummy juices...

Mona : I don't believe you!!

Ayan : Mom!! Please!!

Mona : I would have gladly let you lick my cunt, and eat me for the rest of your life, Ayan... You declined the chance to savor me!!

Ayan : I just passed out, Mom... I don't remember when I fell asleep... But the next morning, as soon as I woke up, I did something extremely dirty, to make up for the lost oppurtunity...

Mona : You jizzed on my toothbrush, didn't you?!

Ayan : You knew?! You had realised?! I actually even let a few drops of urine fall over it...

Mona : The moment I caught hold of the handle, I knew you had tampered with my toothbrush. It actually stunk, but I loved it!!

Ayan : I watched in awe as you pushed the same into the interiors of your mouth. But, also doubted if you had understood what I had done, when you winked at me, as you brushed...

Mona : I was letting you know I was liking it... Did you like it?!

Ayan : Haha!! Mom!! Well... It was as good as watching you swallow my cum...

Mona : I did not use any toothpaste, that morning. I wanted to taste your seeds

in it's true form!! I so easily imagined myself sucking your dick!!

Ayan : I wished I had ejaculated directly inside your mouth. Or, on your face!! At-least on your naked body.

Mona : I so badly wanted to leave the door open, even as I stripped to wash myself!! I reluctanly closed it, still hoping you would rush inside!! I was hurt that my wait was not yet over, but it did not stop me from directing the hand shower against my starving pussy. And as it drove me to orgasm after orgasm, I craved more and more to have your cum on my wet, clean and shining body, immediately after my bath!!

Ayan : And when you were bathing, I opened your bag, wrapped all 3 of your remaining fresh inners around my cock, rubbed them against my sagging balls, came on them, and also spat on the trio!!

Mona : I noticed that as soon as I unpacked, once home... The stains were obvious!! However... I haven't washed them yet. In-fact, I have kept it along with my other unused pair of panties.

Ayan : Okay... But... I really wish you just told me that you were wearing one of them, right now!! Haha!! I feel let down... I had to do a lot of risky hardwork, that morning!!

Mona : Well... That is the only instance where you too let me down...

Ayan : What?? You did not like what I did?!

Mona : No!!

Ayan : You hate me for doing that??

Mona : I hate you for not doing enough!!

Ayan : What more should I have done?!

Mona : If you had opened the zipper on the other side of my bag, you would have been blessed with the used pair of panties, I had just removed... The one I had worn since the previous morning... The one that was soaked in my fluids - My Sweat, My Pee, My Cum!! But most importantly, My Lust for You!! I really wanted to be content imagining there was a possibility you had sniffed it, and maybe even licked it clean. I was disappointed when I realised you had left it untouched... I had kept it in there just for you, Ayan - Along with a note that read "Your Mother Wants Your Dick".

Ayan : Fuckk!!

To Be Continued...