Operation Blacked: An Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No." Kaylin's eyes are closed in concentration. The other players are looking at each other in delight. Agent Callie is thrilled and satisfied, having completed her mission. Some girls record it while Kaylin's eyes are closed. She groans and Betty puts a finger in the pussy and fingers up to the G-spot and rubs it slowly while she licks and sucks the clit. Kaylin is moaning and whining.

Her fists clinch and she reaches out into nothing. She grabs her breasts and squeezes hard. Betty is still making love to the White girl's pussy with her mouth and fingers. Kaylin opens her eyes and sees the women looking at her with hungry faces.

The other players start to make out and rub on each other, some on the couches, some on the floor next to Kaylin, and one couple is against a wall. Betty gets up and pulls Kaylin to her knees. The cinnamon queen sits on the couch with her coochie on the edge and she lies back and motions Kaylin to return the favor.

After some hesitation, she relents and gets between the legs and tries to reciprocate all that Betty was able to do to her. The long, muscular, ebony legs are exhilarating for the virginal small town girl and the taste is sweet. As Agent Callie looks on, Betty motions her over. Callie shakes her head no, but after several motions, she acquiesces and comes to Kaylin's backside. Player 5 orders her, "Get to work," indicating she should service Kaylin. With some hesitation, Agent Callie gets on her knees behind the subject's ass and the hair clip camera captures the meal that follows.

The scene is over and it cuts to another scene two days later when Kaylin is confiding in her friend, Agent Olivia, saying that since the lesbian experience, she hasn't been able to think about anything other than the taste and feeling of sex with a woman. She talks about how "delicious" the volleyball girls' long legs, muscular bodies, and fat, toned asses are. She tells her "friend" that she is starting to wonder if she's a lesbian — to which Agent Olivia says, "It's too soon to know what we are at this point. It's just best to try new things and decide later, or not at all. There's nothing that says we need a label."

Operation Blacked: Initiative Three: Present and ingrain the new metanarrative

Teresa Yellen explains to the panel of PhDs assessing her dissertation, "I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will say that we were able to effectively strip away much of her schema, or metanarrative. Kaylin was reeling in her mind and she just needed a little push and support to jump into the desired paradigm we've laid out."

The new metanarrative involves one where Kaylin would see herself as reparations for 400 years of mistreatment of Blacks. I gave our team a deadline to turn this girl into a servant of Black people, with her body, mind, voice, money, loyalty, time, and anything else. She had to completely denounce her previous positions on race and publicly proclaim her new ones.

I created a third team, TEAM SNAP, named for the snap of the fingers after someone has just been hypnotized. TEAM SNAP were responsible for getting the new framework in front of Kaylin, pushing her into it, and then really driving it into the brain to make sure the metanarrative sticks.

You're going to see another edited video that will show someone who Kaylin very much respects expressing their newfound devotion to Blacks. The young man here, Agent Dontay, plays basketball for the school. His mission is to convert this woman Kaylin respects and do it in a way that creates a lasting change in our subject's psyche. Agent Simone is working on logistics of getting everyone in the right place at the right time.

[Video]

Kaylin and Agent Simone are hanging out in Simone's dorm room watching a Kevin Hart stand up special on a laptop. Agent Simone, who has appeared distracted on her phone, pulls up a live stream of Kaylin's mom kissing a Black man on the bed of a hotel. "Um, I think... you may want to see something. Isn't this your mom?"

Kaylin looks over at the live stream on the phone. "No, it's not. And you don't know my mom. I was asked to junior prom by a Black kid at school and I was told to say no, and received a 45 minute rant on the problems with Black culture."

Agent Simone casts the stream onto the larger screen of the laptop. Both girls watch the lustful kissing and when the interracial couple stand up and take their clothes off, Kaylin sees that this woman may very well be her mom. She freezes in terror, then tries to tell herself it isn't possible.

"But didn't you say your mom was a huge Vanderbilt basketball fan?"

"Yeah, but she would never, ever do this. You don't understand."

"Well, that's Dontay Williams, the best player on the basketball team. Your mom is going to fuck Dontay Williams."

"Impossible! What's going on? I'm going to call her." Kaylin grabs her phone.

"No, if you say anything, your mom will wonder why you were watching interracial porn."

"True." Kaylin stares in shock and fragile disbelief. As the streaming couple take off their clothes, the girls see the enormous penis of Dontay swinging with the motions of undressing.

"Oh. My. God," Agent Simone says. He's going to kill her with that thing. The mom goes to her knees beside the bed and lifts the huge penis up and licks the underside of the shaft. At the top she licks around the head and kisses it softly. She puts his balls in her mouth and sucks on them. Agent Dontay is fully erect now and his penis lies on the mom's forehead. He slaps her head with his dick and she moans.

"Wait. Who's seeing this?" Kaylin asks

"I don't know exactly. I got a link from Olivia who got it from Margaret. I think it's viral. I'm so sorry, Kaylin!"

"No. There's some huge mistake here. Is it PhotoShopped? Who put the camera in the room? Why would she do this? Maybe she's getting blackmailed."

"More like Black maled," thought Simone.

The mating couple move to the bed and Agent Dontay gets on all fours and leans down to eat the mom. His ass is in the air and his huge dick and balls hang down between his legs. The mom writhes in pleasure. Agent Dontay pushes forward and lies on top. He's so tall that his head is laying past the top of hers, so her face is really in Dontay's neck. He has all of his weight on her, rolling his hips, trying to work his long penis into the tiny wet hole.

He gets in and wiggles and slow strokes a few inches in and the mom grabs around him tightly from the shock of his girth inside her tight vagina. He grabs her face and forces eye contact. The two lock eyes for over a minute while Dontay grinds his penis in another several inches. Kaylin's mom grabs his face and kisses him intensely, eating her dark lover's lips and tongue for a couple minutes.

Agent Dontay puts his arm over her head and holds her down when he starts pumping faster. She pulls her knees up higher, to encourage him to give her more dick. He obliges with another two inches. Holding her head in place, he strokes over and over to the back of her vagina it seems. She jolts a little at each stroke as her bangs into her depth. Kaylin's mom's loose 45 year old skin rolls in a waves with each thrust. Bang. Bang. Bang. Her saggy breasts flop in rhythm. She closes her eyes in ecstasy.

Kaylin turns away and goes to the bathroom and locks the door. Agent Simone turns the volume up a little so Kaylin can still hear her mother's moans and pleas.

"Dontay."

"Yes."

"Dontay. Dontay. Dontay. Dontay."

"You like that, bitch?"

"I love it, Dontay! Make that pussy yours."

Agent Dontay pushes her legs up to her chest and gets on top of her legs so her ankles are up to his chest. His 6' 9" sculpted body hovering over her sloppy, gaped pussy is a sight to behold. She is folded in half it seems and he takes the 9 or so inches back into Kaylin's mother in one motion. She winces but submits her pussy to her man. He bludgeons her repeatedly in long stokes. Bang... Bang... Bang... Bang... Bang... Bang.

She starts talking more. "Oh... God, yes. Oh... Oh... Oh. Wow. You feel so good, Dontay. Do you like my pussy?"

"You mean MY pussy?" Bang... Bang... Bang.

"Yes. Oh. Oh. God, I love that." Bang... Bang... Bang.

"Does your husband fuck you like this?" Bang... Bang... Bang.

"Ohhhhh. He can't."Bang... Bang... Bang.

"Why not? Why can't he do this?" Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Because... he's too small." Bang. Bang. Bang.

"What's his name?"

"Braxton."

"Is this Braxton's pussy?"

"No. It's yours. Fuck your pussy, sir!" Bang... Bang... Bang.

"Nah, I'm not feeling it." He stops and lies down on the bed with the pillow under his head.

"What are you doing?"

"I get tired of White women just using me for my dick."

"Let's talk about it afterwards. Come on. I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh, yeah? What would that look like?"

"I don't know. I could suck your dick. Or I might let you put it in my ass."

"I could have that anytime. Come over here in front of the mirror." They both get up and walk to the mirror. The webcam is hidden behind an adjacent painting within inches of the mirror.

Kaylin has resumed watching now that her mom isn't having sex.

"Tell me three things you love about me, without talking about my dick."

"Sure. Dontay I love that you're talented, and that you're handsome, and you're sweet. Lots of things."

"What about my skin?"

"I love your skin. It's soft and dark like chocolate and I just want to lick it."

"How do I know you're not a secret racist?"

The mother looks into the mirror, "Dontay, I love your black skin. I love your smell. I love your physique, your smile. everything."

"What do you think of Black people?"

"I love Black people. I admit I didn't used to, but I do now since I've gotten to you over the last several weeks. I love your culture, your humor, your athleticism... "

"Bullshit. You just love my dick. Prove it. This is a webcam right here and we're streaming live. I want you to tell anyone who may be watching out there whether you are prepared to leave your husband and dedicate your life to improving the lives of Black people. Tell them how you're going to show it from now on."

"You shouldn't have done this, Dontay! It's rude and I have a family and reputation to protect."

"So you love your reputation more than Black people. I get it. Just say that."

"That's not true. I'm sorry."

"What is true, Mandy?"

She looks into the camera: "Hello, my name is Mandy White. I'm a wife and former racist. But I'm not anymore. I love Black people and want to dedicate my life to making them have a better life. I will do anything I need to."

"Is it okay for your daughter to fuck Black men?"

"... Yes, if she chooses to."

"That wasn't convincing. Do you want her to?" She pauses. He continues, "Knowing what many Black men bring to the bedroom, do you want your daughter to experience that?"

"Yes."

"Okay thank you. Now, what do you want right now?"

"I want your dick."

"My what dick?"

"I want your big, black dick."

"Prove it."

She pulls Agent Dontay over to the bed and gets onto the bed on all fours. Agent Dontay gets on his knees behind her and drives his penis in the whole length with an angry face. She screams and winces while he pulls her hips back into him as he slams into her stretched pussy. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. "From now on, when a Black man asks for sex, you're going to say yes, aren't you?"

"Yes. Please don't stop."

Slam. Slam. Slam. Agent Dontay pulls the mother up by her chin into his chest, so she's got her hips and ass pooched out, and her back is arched, and her face is pointed at the ceiling now. "Do you want me to cum, bitch?"

"Yes. Shoot it on my back. I want to feel your hot cum on my back."

"I don't pull out, bitch," and with that he covers her mouth with his hand and pumps his huge load over ten inches into her womb. He holds his dick in all the way while his balls spasm and spurt the final drops of potent semen. He lets her go and she is frustrated.

"Don't stop, please. I need to cum. I need to cum on your dick." The converted matriarch of the family continues to beg for Agent Dontay's penis to fill her up and satisfy her wontonness. Dontay showers off, gets dressed, and leaves despite her pleading and pouting.

The scene ends as Kaylin stands in numb wonder at what has just happened and the video stops.

To the panel, Teresa says, "In addition to creating some positive peer pressure by showing her that even her personal hero was now a succubus for Blacks and creating a need in her to choose a side — past or future/White or Black/stifled or freed — we created an event that would allow her to demonstrate what she believes and values and sees as the truth (her metanarrative) and seat that new schema into the depths of her body, mind, and soul.

Dr. Brittney Herman says, "Miss. Yellen, I have to say that although this is impressive, isn't it unethical to manipulate her like this, and I'd like you to specifically address the privacy violations."

"Sure thing. Well for one, we never make her do anything. She chooses for herself, and there's nothing illegal about persuading a person. As far as the privacy, that was a huge gamble on my part. If we reached the end of this project and Kaylin refused to give consent to the footage, I would lose my whole dissertation and possibly get sued."

"So how did you get her to give consent?"

"Well, the fun part is that this isn't over yet. The deadline I gave my teams was today, right now. Since the videos I showed you, Kaylin has been having sexual relations with several Black men, but we don't know about the consent and the true extent of her acceptance of her new metanarrative. We've saved that for today."

A chorus of shocked expressions filled the mostly emptied, hallowed halls of this lecture auditorium. She continues, "If you'll pardon the interruption, we're going to invite Kaylin in here at this time. We'll see what she believes now about black people and her own purpose.

Kaylin comes into the lecture hall with a Grub Hub order. "I'll take that down here. Thank you, ma'am," Teresa says. Kaylin walks the food down the steps to the table in the front of the auditorium by the podium and starts to leave. "What's your name," Teresa asks."

"Me? Oh, Kaylin."

"Are you having a good day, Kaylin?"

"It's fine. Working hard, you know."

"You don't know me, but I know you pretty well. I'm Teresa Yellen. I've been running an experiment to see if you could be converted from a proud, racist, princess into a humble servant to black people."

"Umm. Ok?"

"So... in order to do that, I had to form some teams and manipulate your experiences during your freshman year here. And... we had to record you at almost all times. Have you seen The Truman Show?

"Wait, like in my dorm?"

"Everywhere. I'm sorry. I felt that the loss of privacy was worth the findings in the study and I was somewhat gambling you will give us consent to use it."

"So who's going to see this?"

"Anyone who accesses my dissertation online. Kaylin, if you have a few minutes, I'd like to show you some of the highlights of our experiment." The video plays for about ten minutes and Kaylin is quiet. She licks her lips and shows no signs of shame.

"Well, I was wrong. I know that now and I don't really care who knows it. It will likely serve people well to see it's okay to change and give their lives for something bigger than themselves."

"So it's okay that I include the footage in my dissertation? It would mean a lot to a lot of people."

"Sure. I'm not ashamed," and she turns to leave.

"Kaylin, before you go. I noticed you had sex with quite a few Black men and a couple Black women, which you never would have done before the experiment. Is it safe to say you serve the greater good of honoring and advancing the betterment of the African American race?"

"Of course, as we all should. It's our great duty and higher purpose."

"Interesting. You know, I'm 1/4th Black. Will you service me right here in front of everyone?"

"Sure. Let me turn off my delivery app. Right here?"

"Yes. You know, now that I think of it. I'd rather you suck off Dr. Johnson. He's a Black man. Dr. Johnson, are you willing to test my theory? I know it's inappropriate but I think you'd agree this is important."

"If I... I must."

Kaylin goes over to him sitting at his long table at the bottom of the auditorium with the other professors on the panel. She goes under the table and unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down to his ankles. His penis is still soft and she gobbles the 6" member into her mouth all the way and sucks on it like a baby bottle to the back of her throat before it gets too big.

She uses her hand rather practically and efficiently and her mouth when needed to get the professor to cum as quickly as possible. His 8" thin penis shoots his load into her mouth and she swallows it, wipes the cum from her lips and chin back into her mouth, and leaves without saying a word.

The room is silent for about 20 seconds. "Well... would you like to see it? I know what you're longing for right now. Here you go, it's the event that pushed her over the edge and seated her new metanarrative in her body, mind, and soul. His name is Agent Easy."

[Video is from multiple cameras from multiple angles. All three teams worked together to bring this event to fruition, so all three were involved in the set up, editing, and presentation.]

Agent Easy is wearing hip clothes from his Black culture, like an R&B singer. He's tall and stouter than Agent Marshall or Agent Dontay. He also has a huge, wicked smile as if he knows he's going to win this challenge, whatever it may be.

Kaylin sits across from him at the restaurant. Her arms are crossed, still pouting about her mom's sex scene making onto a Barstool Sports's censored sub page and going viral. Everywhere she goes on campus, people stare at her. Sitting here now across from a 21 year old football player with a devious smile, Kaylin looks stubbornly resistant to fun and possibly uncomfortable being seen with a Black man.

"Do you like me, Kaylin? You look mad at me or something."

"I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you, I'm just mad."

"Well, I have something special planned for you tonight."

"Look, I only agreed to go on this date, because Olivia said she would be here, too, and it would be a double date."

"Okay. Well, I'm willing to walk through this date if you are," holding out his hand.

Kaylin lays her hand in his and he squeezes it gently with his thick fingers and hands. He looks at her and smiles until she finally breaks and smiles. "There it is. There's that smile I've seen before. Only it's never smiled for me like that. That's a big smile. Holy shit! That smile is dangerous. You've got me thinking now. What are you thinking with that smile?"

"Nothing. It's just a smile, nothing else."

"Mmm, I'm not sure. I want to take you dancing. I say we skip dessert... for now... this dessert. There may be other dessert somewhere else, but for now, we goin' skip dessert. Kaylin, will you go dancing with me?"

"Easy, I'm dressed for dinner not for dancing."

"Okay, I thought you might say that, so I made a plan for that as well. I bought you a dress - I hope you don't mind - Olivia helped me."

"When did you hang with Olivia?" she asks with a big smile.

"Oh, it's nothing. We're just friends. We talk sometimes and give each other advice. But she and I picked out a dress that you are going to destroy."

"Alright, what the hell. Let's go see this dress."

"Actually, I'll just go get it so you can change here. Better here than at the club."

"Oh, okay. I'll just wait here, I guess."

"BRB." Agent Easy leaves and comes back with a small white dress with no back to it and only spaghetti straps at the top. Kaylin takes it to the bathroom and changes. She looks in the mirror with a pensive countenance. What is she thinking? The dress is soft and stretchy but clingy to her body. With the exception of the fanned out bottom of the dress, the rest hugged her shape tightly, showing every curve. Without a back to the dress or a top and having huge sections of see through mesh, Kaylin's sexiness was startling. She lets her hair down, fluffs it, and meets Agent Easy at his car where he opens her door.