Operation Happy Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked the doctor if that was all right and she said ,"you were the one that took care of the whole area for more than a week so if you are not embarrassed then I am OK with it!" I got up and went to dads side, "lift your legs dad!" I showed the doctor where I had shaved and where the rash started and finished, I moved his penis from side to side being very cool and professional in my commentary about the rash .

The doctor poked and prodded Dads penis and balls to no reaction and then asked dad what his doctor had told him. "Well doctor, the only time I said anything to my doctor he looked at the size of my penis and said you need a lot of blood pumped into that big of a penis to keep an erection and your veins are probably not able to keep up to the flow required!"

Dr Baxter lifted up dads cock and stroked the under side to no effect, then she put both hands on the shaft and stroked quite firmly to little effect. She then stroked the shaft with one hand and the head with the other getting it about 1/2 hard before her arm got sore." Well Mr Thomas it seams you have a valve issue. The blood begins to enter the shaft but it is not able to remain in the shaft long and drains out again. We need to do an ultra sound to see if it's a valve or not enough blood pressure to make it erect!"

As She moved the ultra sound machine into place Dad closed his eyes and squeezed my hand the Doctor gave us a small smile admiring our closeness. The doctor said she needed my help to get his penis as erect as possible so we can see where the blood is leaking out and which valve it's leaking from.

The doctor was on dads left with the machine and I was on dads right. She stroked his cock as fast as she could but it would not get hard. I started to massage his balls, then I moved to the shaft to help her, I worked vigorously on the shaft and the doctor worked the head. Dads cock started to come to life but did not get firm enough. "Stop" the doctor said and grabbed the ultra sound wand, moving it over his deflating penis as quickly as she could.

Dam it we didn't get it hard enough. So again we tried and our arms were really working his cock but it was not getting more than half mast. Dr Baxter said "we need a break for a few minutes." I got a drink and slipped into the Bathroom for a quick pee. When I was in there I got an Idea. I reached under my skirt and took off my panties and put them in my purse. I returned to dads side and looked into dads eyes. I whispered "Do what I tell you to do dad!"

Dr Baxter returned and I positioned myself on an angle and untucked my sweater so I could pull it out and hide what was going to happen. Dr Baxter started stroking and I reached over and moved dads arm out of the way so I could lean in more.

I moved his arm around me and under my skirt. His eyes got big and I poked him hard in the ribs. Slowly he moved his hand under my skirt closer to my pussy I had to poke him again to make him start playing with me. Slowly but surely his fingers worked in and out of the folds he touched my clit and I shivered. Dr. Baxter was pleased to see his erection growing she asked me if I could help her keep it erect for as long as possible while she runs the ultrasound machine.

The next 5 minutes Dad and I did a beautiful dance of playing with each other. Dad was hard as a rock and the doctor said stop now I stopped immediately but Dad didn't go down, he stayed up I gave his arm a little poke and he withdrew his hand from my pussy. Slowly dad's penis started to go down the doctor was moving the ultrasound wand all over the base of his penis the front the back and the sides. That was perfect she said only one problem, we need to do that again and I would like to see him harder for longer so we can see where the blood flows out afterwards.

I started stroking his cock and again his hand went under my skirt and his fingers found the inside of my vagina he put two fingers inside of me and started to curl them up towards my G-spot, my knees got weak but his cock got really hard, I was just about to have an orgasm when the doctor said "stop" I stop stroking immediately but Dad did not stop. His fingers buzzed and my orgasm flooded out of me I closed my legs so the liquid wouldn't fall on the floor and make a noise. It ran down my legs like a glass of water spilling I tried to keep my balance and look like I wasn't having an orgasm, I thought maybe I had fooled the doctor. Dad's penis was still hard as a rock as the doctor swept over it with the ultrasound wand, I poked dad in the ribs and he released his fingers from my vagina it took about 30 seconds for his penis to start to go soft and over the next minute we watched it go from rock hard to super soft.

Dr. Baxter was thrilled with the results she pushed the machine back over to its cubbyhole and downloaded the results to her computer she looked right at me and said if you two would like to get cleaned up I can go over the results with you. Dad sat up and put his clothes back on, I dropped a towel on the floor by accident and moved it around with my foot to clean up the mess I bent down and picked up the towel and moved it up both sides of my legs, that was one of the greatest orgasms I've ever had in my life probably because I had to hide it.

Dr. Baxter went over the results saying that she had three options she wanted to try, the Viagra pill option, she wanted to try the platelet enriched PRP shots and she wanted to try the injection therapy action, a prostaglandin E1 shot, she wrote us the prescriptions and we thank her as we left. We ordered the prescriptions from the pharmacy connected to the clinic. When we got home I told Dad the Breakout the Viagra. Dad took two 100 mg tablets I got him to sit on the table again and I guided his hand under my skirt this time he knew what to do and I knew what I wanted to do. We made sure the tablets had long enough to kick in and we proceeded to see how hard I could get Dad .

Dad's penis grew as he played with my pussy when he was hard as a rock I made dad move his hand and I stopped stroking him. Dad stayed hard for about 30 seconds then he went soft. I didn't really see much difference between the Viagra and normal. I wanted to give my dad an orgasm so I said let's try it again again he put a hand under my skirt and dealt his fingers deep inside my vagina this time dad curl two fingers into my vagina and rest the thumb on my clit, oh my God I thought I was going to die, it didn't take very long for him to get hard again and I know if I kept it up he was going to come. I saw Dad arch his back and I started to stroke as fast as I can. I reached down again and sucked the head into my mouth just as my own orgasm started. I was squirting all over his hand all over the chair all over the floor as dad was Cuming in my mouth and down my throat, it was the most incredible feeling. Thirty seconds after Dad had Finish coming he went soft as a wet noodle the Viagra didn't work.

The injection therapy was next. The next day was Sunday and we relaxed around the house until noon, had lunch and then I said to dad well let's test out the injection therapy. Dad laid down on the table I took out 5 cc's in a 29 gauge 3/4 inch needle and follow the instructions on how to inject it into the side of dad's penis. Getting into the Long cylindrical balloon on the right side of his cock was kind of tricky, I poked him 3 times before I found the right spot.

When I was done I waited about five minutes and I could see dad's penis starting to go hard all on its own, wow this might work I thought to myself. I waited to see how hard it would get without me helping and it got about three-quarters hard. I decided not to let Dad touch me while I was stroking him. Dad's penis got extremely hard, harder than I've ever seen it before, "it's like a bar of Steel!" dad said with a cocky smile on his face. I wanted dads feedback so I asked him how he felt. "Its so hard it almost hurt," was his reply. Maybe I used too much. I then started to stroke his cock but it didn't matter how much I stroked it dad told me he was not going to come, the slight pain kept him from having an orgasm.

I decided to let him have access to my pussy, again his hands slid up under my dress and with two fingers inside of me and his thumb on my clit he played me like a drum. I was in heaven I was stroking so hard and so fast I thought he would come in an instant but he did not come. I came and came and came I literally almost passed out on the floor. When I recovered my senses I looked and there was dad's cock pointing straight at the ceiling as hard as can be. I began to read all the things that can go wrong with prostaglandin E1 and the main reason is too much injected. If you inject too much it can cause a priapism (hard for to long) and can be damaging to the penis. Well nobody wanted that to happen so what do we do. I decided to stroke as hard as I can as fast as I can and as long as I can and use my mouth to give Dad an orgasm.

That did not work either, crap. "Dad stand up, let's go to the bedroom and see if we can figure out another way to take care of this!" I said. I got dad to lie on the center of the bed and I kneeled on each side of his legs. I asked him how certain things felt, he told me that there was a dull pain in his penis that took away from the pleasure. I looked him in the eye as I took off my top and showed him my beautiful breasts I kept eye contact as I drop my skirt to my feet. Dad closed his eyes real tight like he didn't want to look at me. I wasn't sure if I was insulted or flattered. I stepped on the bed and sat on my dad's stomach I reached up and kissed him like I thought Mom would have done, he responded by wrapping his arms around me and holding on for dear life. I have had a few kisses in my life but never have I felt the passion that I received in that kiss.

It was amazing I felt all the love in the world from my dad in that moment, I looked at him he had tears in his eyes that were dripping down the sides of his cheeks and onto the bed all I could do is smile I leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead and suddenly sat back on his monstrous cock. He was so surprised the look on his face was priceless, as I sat back up I smiled at him and said "your mine daddy!" Slowly I sank back down on to his enormous cock. I felt like I was being split in two, I have had a few guys with larger cocks but nothing like this.

I knew I would be ruined for any other man and that just made me smile.

I ignored all the pain and tried not to show it in my face as I slowly rocked on his penis. As the pain subsided I began to bounce more vigorously on his large tool, it felt amazing I felt the thin walls of my pussy stretch up into my stomach, when it pushed past my belly button I felt it rub the underside of it. I felt things move around in my stomach to accommodate the intruder. Maybe this is what it feels like to be pregnant, an interior pressure on your organs that can only be felt from the inside, I was in a trance and could feel everything. Time seemed slowed down, I could smell my sex and dads mingling and coming up between us to add

a lusty response from my erotic state. Dads grunts were clear in my ears, I had to close my eyes to try and focus on the feelings that were almost overwhelming me.

All I wanted to do was make him come it didn't matter about my pain or my pleasure all that mattered is dad having an orgasm. It didn't take very long for dad's back to Arch and he informed me that he was going to have an orgasm. I went crazy, I started bouncing up and down trying to give him the best orgasm ever. Dad grabbed my hips and buried himself inside me right to the hilt I felt my insides stretch until the breaking point and then felt his hot liquid pour into me like a fire hose. Dad's face contorted in so many weird and wonderful shapes as I look down on him during his orgasm it was truly magical I was the proudest daughter in the world. My dad was happy again.

We rested for 10 minutes with his cock still inside to me and I lay on his chest. I kept wondering when he was going to go down but his cock stayed erect and very hard. In the reading about prostaglandin E1 it said sometimes it takes more than one orgasm to make the penis go soft. Half an hour later dad was still hard as a rock and I was still buried on his cock relaxing on his chest. "Well Dad one more orgasm and it should go down how does your cock feel right now?" I said as I dismounted his enormous member.

"Danny it feels hard as a rock and a little bit like it was stung by a bee. It's got a dull pain from head to base!" I crawled back up on the bed laid right in the center and asked Dad to give me that pillow. I folded the pillow in half and put it under my ass. "Daddy come fuck your little girl!" I said in my sexiest voice.

Dad crawled up on the bed between my legs bent his head down and ate my beautiful pussy. I was in heaven I was at the right angle for him to get his tongue under the hood of my clit and it was awesome, my legs started to vibrate I could feel my orgasm coming. I arched my back and grab my dad by the hair shoving my pussy deeper into his mouth and then the Waterworks hit. I squirted everywhere. I squirted on his face, up his nose, in his eyes, all over the bed, I must have squirted out a gallon. When dad came up for air he looked like he just stepped out of a swimming pool. "Oh my God Danni you are just like your mother, she could squirt every time I touched her!" said dad, between big breaths and big smiles.

Dad wiped his face on the blanket, slid up my body and kissed me gently on the lips. He pressed his monstrous cock against my pussy lips and slid his cock into me slowly and steadily. Dad did not stop until he was all the way in. I was in heaven, a big strong man was on top of me with a monstrous cock buried in my pussy. What happened in the next half an hour truly changed my life we had sex in 20 different positions and all of them were amazing. The one I like the most was the pretzel position. The pretzel position is me on my back, my legs bent all the way towards my ears and crisscrossed over my boobs, with a pillow under my ass giving the deepest penetration possible. Dad's chest pressed down against my legs and folded me into a pretzel as he pounded his big cock in and out of my Pussy.

I feel the end coming, I feel my body floating away from my mind, I feel my legs crossed into my chest bending my body where it has no earthly way to bend. As I start to orgasm I can feel the liquid spray between our bodies I can feel it running down the crack of my ass and shooting up to my chin. Far away I could hear this Roar and I can feel my dad shaking violently above me. He was pounding into me as hard as he can, I can feel the hot liquid deep inside my pussy, that's it, that's all there is, I don't remember anything else. I don't know if it was 5 minutes, 20 minutes or an hour when I woke up. My dad was lying on his back beside me, his cock at half mast. Dad's eyes were closed and he was breathing very Softly, I poked him in the ribs and he mumbled something towards me. I whispered in his ear "I love you Daddy , you are mine!" I let sleep over take me and when I woke up it was dark and dad was gone but I could smell dinner wafting up from the kitchen.

12