Operation: Mailgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nynah
Nynah
153 Followers

Only when she had turned to follow the rest of her nude colleagues to the showers did Twenty realize that she would need to shave herself in front of the mirrors on the opposite side of the room. The same mirrors that were most definitely one-way windows into the mailgirl locker room. She froze in place for a few moments, her mind seemingly unwilling to commit her body to such degradation.

Twenty had always been a driven individual in all aspects of her life, especially in regards to her professional career. That commitment was being sorely tested at the moment, however. Spending one day running around an office building in the nude had been more than enough, but now she had to shave herself in front of what was likely a gaggle of horny, voyeuristic businessmen on the other side of the mirrors. And that was just the start of her day.

Part of her wanted to just drop everything, gather up her clothes and run out the door, never to return. It would be career suicide, but at least she could keep what was left of her dignity. But even as she mulled it over in her head, she felt herself take the first few tentative steps toward the showers. For all her self-doubt and shame in what she was doing, Twenty knew that her stubborn refusal to fail would get the best of her. She had willingly volunteered for the operation, knowing full well what it entailed. And once committed to something, she knew she had to see it through.

As another of Twenty-Six's lustful exultations pierced the air, Twenty was reminded that there was a part of her that found the entire experience perversely exciting. How else could she explain how wet she had been the previous day, as well as her early morning masturbation session? The former she could attribute to simply "playing the part", but it in no way accounted for the latter, which was entirely self-serving. It was this notion that worried her, but she could ill afford to focus on her own self-discovery, not with so much on the line.

She approached an empty shower stall and placed her towel and shaving items on the bench in front of it. All the showers were open, with no dividers between each stall. The showerheads themselves were suspended vertically from the ceiling, almost giving the impression that the mailgirls were showering in the rain. Twenty suspected that this was likely done for that very reason.

Twisting the silver knob on the wall, she took a step back into the cold stream of water that poured from above, her body shivering involuntarily as the liquid splashed over her skin. There was only one temperature for bathing, and that was ice cold. It served the dual purpose of cooling the mailgirls down after their runs and causing their nipples to stand at attention; Twenty's had already been hard and the water only served to make them even harder.

She was acutely aware of how she looked, thanks to the mirrored wall in front of her. Having it as a one-way window was a way to give the mailgirls an illusion of privacy, and Twenty suspected that it helped some of them rationalize their jobs. But they all knew that they were being watched; a mailgirl had no privacy while working at Mizutomo Tower. The wall was merely another way of reminding them of that.

Having showered already that morning, Twenty didn't plan on lingering for too long. She lathered up, running her hands over the curves of her body, from her full breasts, then down to her flat stomach, then lower to her long legs. She felt goosebumps underneath her fingertips from the temperature of the water as she tilted her head backwards to let the stream cascade over her naked form, rinsing the suds away. She had noted that some other mailgirls liked to play up their showers for the audience behind the glass; she knew Five was a few stalls down, ass towards the wall and bent over at the waist. The thought of emulating her colleague sent a shiver up her spine that had nothing to do with the cold water.

Fully rinsed, she shut the shower off and took a step back, reaching for the towel on the bench. The small piece of cloth was nowhere near the size of a full bath towel, so Twenty had to use every stitch of it to get herself dry; she suspected that this was likely yet another way to humiliate the mailgirls. As she rubbed the towel over her full breasts, she reflected on just how effective this particular tactic was. Grabbing the rest of her items, she made her way over to a free seat in front of the mirrored wall.

The locker room was devoid of any other mirrors, forcing the mailgirls to use the wall as their sole source of reflection. For some reason, Mistress Henckel had allowed Twenty to ready herself on her own the previous day; she had done it in the relative safety and privacy of Henckel's office. Now, she would have no such comfort or privacy. The thought caused a shiver to run up her spine.

She took a seat on the bench, her ass quivering at the touch of cold metal against her skin. Placing her things next to her, she willed herself to look forward at the mirror. In it, she saw only herself, naked and bare. Her still-damp hair framed her face, her delicate features pensive and tense. Her round breasts rose and fell in rhythm with her breathing, which was shallow and a little hurried. She had naturally assumed a traditional pose upon taking her seat, with her long legs joined together at the knees and drawn off to one side. She had the faintest of tan lines around her breasts and pelvic areas. For the briefest of moments she sat there, knowing that behind her reflection stood a gaggle of men, jostling with each other to get the closest look at her unclothed body and waiting for her to show them even more.

She closed her eyes. In her mind she could see the young businessman who had brushed past her merely half an hour earlier, his boyish face contorted into a leer, lips curled into a lascivious grin as his eyes darted back and forth, searching for her exposed flesh. She also saw the businesswoman, with that haughty and judging stare. Both faces looked upon her, eagerly drinking in as much of her body as they could.

Twenty drew a deep breath and opened her eyes again. Gone were the faces, replaced again by her own reflection. Just get through this. You still have everything to prove, and you've only been here a day. Gritting her teeth, she swung her knees forward to face the mirror, then slowly parted her legs, exposing her silky inner thighs and warm, wet pussy.

Reaching for the towel again, she rubbed it between her legs, attempting to get some sort of exfoliation going before she shaved. The cloth rubbed up against her clit, causing involuntary shivers to run through her body. Biting her lip to fight the sensations, she put the cloth aside and grabbed the gel canister. She emptied a decent amount onto her fingertips, then slid it over the faint hairs on her mound and around the sides of her outer lips. Taking the razor up, she touched it gingerly to her skin and began shaving.

It was something she'd done countless times before, given her background in collegiate swimming. But she had never done it before for an audience, and certainly not one as public as the entire third floor of a major corporate office building. A week ago, it would have been unthinkable to be doing something like this; yet here she was, shaving her pussy while dozens upon dozens of men watched her from behind a glass barrier.

Letting out an involuntary sigh as she drew the last stroke across her skin, she wiped herself down with the towel, then spread her legs a bit wider to make sure she got every bit of hair. Her pussy glistened under the harsh fluorescent light, her delicate pink folds slightly puffy from the friction and warmth. She scooted her backside forward an inch or two to examine her asshole; Mistress Henckel had insisted on bleaching it clean and she had no choice in the matter. It had burned exquisitely; she had never thought such pain would befall that particular part of her anatomy, not even the one time she had adventurously tried anal in college. However, Sixteen had told her the consequences for not following the hairless policy of the mailgirls, and Twenty had no desire to experience those firsthand.

"Giving everyone out there a show?"

The comment startled Twenty to the point she almost dropped her towel, but she recovered her senses long enough to hold on. Turning her head to look upwards at the speaker, she saw the tanned, trim form of Mailgirl Seven's naked body.

Seven was the only redhead among the Mizutomo Tower mailgirls and had been one of the original ten recruits to the program. She was on the short side at five foot three, but her body was well proportioned and suited to running. Her firm C-cup breasts fit her frame nicely and she had a pleasant face, which currently wore an amused expression.

"I don't think I have a choice," Twenty replied with a resigned sigh.

"Isn't that the truth," Seven agreed, inspecting herself in the mirror. "It's only your second day, you'll get used to it."

Twenty wasn't sure it was something she wanted to get used to, but she didn't voice that to her colleague. She ran her hand one last time over her pussy; she was pleased at the smooth touch, but slightly perturbed at the wetness some of her fingers came away with after dipping slightly between the folds of her labia. "You're on the day shift too?" she asked Seven.

Seven nodded; she was bending over to stretch out, her back now to the mirror. "Yeah. Mistress Henckel has assigned me to shadow you today."

This caused Twenty to stop short. "She has? I mean... I thought I was assigned to shadow Sixteen for the week."

The other mailgirl seemed nonplussed; she was more focused on stretching her arms above her head, defining the muscles in her back. "I don't think Sixteen will be in today. And Mistress Henckel seems to think you need guidance; guess you're training went well enough yesterday."

Twenty arched a brow, regarding the redhead with a dubious look. "I wouldn't say it went 'well', per se," she admitted. "I don't think I even know all the positions yet. And I'm not nearly as familiar with the layout of the building as I'd like to be."

"Oh don't worry, you'll still have me, I'll make sure we get to where we need to be on time," Seven assured Twenty. "You'll be taken off probationary status; just means that you're fully searchable to the company for requests, rather than being tied to one of us." She favored the blonde with a small smile, one which only seemed half-real. "Guess this means for today you're truly one of us. Welcome to the club."

"Thanks," Twenty said, unable to keep the hesitance and uncertainty from her voice over the information she'd just received. The whole thing felt off and she couldn't help feeling like there was something behind the scenes. "Is Mistress Henckel here already? I didn't see her come in."

"Yeah, she's here, just hasn't come down for morning inspections yet. Pulled me aside to let me know what was happening today." Seven finished stretching and settled her hands on her hips, her fingers lightly brushing the freshly-inscribed "7" on her skin.

"Did she happen to say why Sixteen might not be in?" Twenty inquired, her mind racing to figure out the reasons.

"No, and I didn't think to ask. Didn't really want to get the whip for being too curious, you know?" Seven tilted her head to stare at Twenty. "Why so interested?"

Twenty briefly thought about telling Seven what she'd seen the previous day with Mansfield leading Seven and what appeared to be another mailgirl into a waiting limousine. She decided against it, something about the redhead's almost cavalier attitude rubbed her the wrong way. "No, I was just wondering. It'll be good to work with you today."

Seven looked like she was about to say something in response when a chime went off; the clock on the wall displayed "7:30". Fifteen minutes until mandatory morning inspection; it would be the only warning the mailgirls would get before Mistress Henckel came down. "Well, here's to having a good day," she said with another half smile before heading off to her locker.

"Yeah, hope so," Twenty responded with more enthusiasm than she felt, watching Seven's bare backside as the redhead walked away. Despite the fact that she was completely naked in the middle of a room along with a dozen other nude women, Twenty was still a CIA-trained agent; her training as well as her instincts told her something was seriously amiss. Her encounter with Mansfield the previous day along with Sixteen's absence didn't feel above board in the slightest. And while she wanted nothing more to throw her clothes back on and start asking pointed questions, she knew to do so would likely cause a lot more problems than it would solve. So there was little else she could do except serve her shift as a naked mailgirl, keeping her eyes and ears open for any clues.

*****

The morning passed uneventfully. On its face, the task of a Mailgirl was fairly straightforward: deliver interoffice correspondence. It was the addition of the enforced nudity as well as the promise of timely service that made the job unlike anything Twenty had ever done before. During her run with Sixteen the previous day, they had been able to complete most of their assignments within the ascribed time frame, but there had been a few instances when they had been late. Twenty had noticed the MMU on Sixteen's arm flash red when that happened. The younger girl had explained that she had received a demerit: a mark against her record. Accumulate enough of them and punishment would be meted out. Sixteen hadn't been forthcoming on what the punishment was, but Twenty had a few ideas.

Twenty had been a collegiate athlete and her agency training kept her in good physical condition, so the constant running came easily enough to her. However, running around naked in a crowded office building wasn't quite the same as exercising in the gym. For one, her large D-cup breasts were usually encased in a sports bra when she ran, however in her Mailgirl uniform, they bounced freely with each step she took, meaning she could only move so fast before it became painful. That, coupled with the fact that some of her jobs could literally be dozens of floors apart meant she was more than likely to accrue her fair share of demerits based on time and statistics alone. And unlike yesterday when Sixteen had been her trainer and primary mailgirl in their partnership, Twenty was the lead in her pairing with Seven. Meaning she would receive the demerits to her MMU should they be late to any assigned task.

It was around two o'clock in the afternoon when they stepped into an elevator bound for the upper floors of the Tower. They had just finished a premium rush job which had taken them through several departments carrying crates full of documents. As Twenty assumed the 'Feet' position near the back wall of the elevator, she noted how much her arms ached. She was also breathing a little heavier than usual, and there was a fairly noticeable sheen of perspiration covering her body. She chanced a glance downward; sure enough, a rivulet of sweat was making its way down her collarbone into the valley between her breasts. Straightening up, she noticed Seven was in a similar state; her redheaded colleague's naked form glistened in the harsh fluorescent light. As the elevator made its ascent, the only sounds beyond the low mechanical humming were the breaths Twenty and Seven were drawing in and out.

Mailgirl code stated that all naked couriers were to keep themselves as clean as possible, and most of them were able to meet that standard during the course of their daily duties. They were allowed a lunch break, which all of them used to shower and eat their rations for the day. Most mailgirls also took at least a few minutes to relieve themselves, both in the biological sense and in the sexual sense. Twenty and Seven had walked into the locker room to the sounds of no less than three mailgirls pleasuring themselves in the shower stalls, their cries reverberating off the tile and glass. The nature of their work brought out the exhibitionist in all of them, and even though it was only her second day on the job, Twenty couldn't help but see the benefit in allowing the girls a modicum of relief. She herself had resisted, opting only to shower and eat during her break, but she couldn't suppress the stirrings in between her legs as she watched her naked coworkers bring themselves to orgasm around her.

That had been an hour ago, before she and Seven had taken on their latest job which had left them sweating and in need of another shower. However, before they could find a respite, they had been summoned to another job on the seventy-fifth floor of the Tower. Both stunk of sweat and pussy, a smell that Twenty was swiftly becoming accustomed to, but they had no choice but to head straight for their next assignment or risk receiving demerits. Any other floor, they might have had the opportunity to sneak down to the locker room for a quick rinse, but as Seven told it, when a summons came down from the seventy-fifth floor, it was to be heeded immediately.

Twenty was curious as to why calls from that floor were so important, but she thought better of asking her current partner. Seven was a consummate mailgirl and did her job well, explaining different aspects of the job to Twenty as they encountered them during the course of their day. However, she was unwilling to divulge any more information than was absolutely necessary, a fact which frustrated Twenty. Every pointed question about Sixteen or Mansfield fell on deaf ears and brought about an immediate change in topic. Seven's uncooperative nature didn't surprise Twenty, but it annoy her.

The elevator slowed as it approached the twenty-fifth floor. Twenty felt herself involuntarily tense up, but suppressed it as best she could and kept her body rigid in the 'Feet' position as the doors opened. Four men in business suits entered, their eyes appraising the two naked women almost immediately.

Twenty did her best to stay at attention, even as she felt the gazes of the men raking over her bare body. Despite having been ogled for almost two full days, something about being gawked at by fully clothed men in close proximity was still incredibly foreign.

And, as evidenced by the dampness of her pussy, strangely arousing.

As the newest mailgirl in Mizutomo Tower, Twenty always drew the attention of the male employees upon first sight; in addition to being unfamiliar to them, she was easily one of the most physically attractive specimens in the program. She hadn't come from the ranks of the female staff who worked clothed in the Tower, so none of them had any idea what she looked like clothed, and she knew that a majority of them preferred it that way.

The elevator doors closed and it began its ascent anew. The space inside was large enough to accommodate up to fifteen people, but all four of the men chose to stand right in front of both Seven and Twenty. None of them said anything at first, instead spending the initial few seconds brazenly staring at the mailgirls' naked bodies.

At last, one of the men broke the silence. "Twenty, I don't think I've seen you here before. Are you new?"

Twenty had been staring at the ground next to one of their polished shoes, and she resisted the urge to raise her head and meet her questioner in the eyes. "Yes, sir. My first day was yesterday."

"Mm, you are going to fit right in here, I can see that," the second man chimed in, blowing a low whistle as he leaned in for a closer look at her face.

"Got something right here I'd like to fit in her," the third man proclaimed, grabbing the front of his pants with a laugh and eliciting chuckles of agreement from his colleagues.

Nynah
Nynah
153 Followers