Operation Minnow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched it sink. I threw on the NVGs to make sure it was completely submerged. It took about five minutes, but it worked.

***

On the positive side, Min-Ji and I were more than ten kilometers north of our last hideout. There was no chance in hell any dogs had our scent trail.

On the negative side, DPRK troops were aware that Min-Ji had at least one armed operative assisting her escape—me. They knew I had killed. They knew we stole a car, and there would be a massive manhunt for us. Finally, we weren't 1600 meters from the border anymore; we were about seven kilometers away.

There was precious little to celebrate.

I refilled our canteens with filtered water from the river. Then, I took her hand, helped her onto my back, and began to move into the hills to the east.

That's when we heard the helicopter. A searchlight beamed down to the ground about 800 meters south of us, scanning the roads. The chopper zipped away to the west.

I checked my watch: 2108. I continued.

Once in good cover, I stopped us and checked the map.

The paved road—the main drag—we had earlier been on bent to the east and hugged the Imjin River. The bad guys would probably know we took that road, and it would soon be extremely dangerous. We needed to stay away from it.

But, as I scanned the map, it became clear to me that the only relatively safe route was east, across the road before it became too dangerous.

But where from there? I scrutinized the map.

Southeast into the hills, I decided. It would be safe, and I could make more decisions from there. It was about three kilometers away.

"Min-Ji, let's go."

"Go."

Less than a kilometer from us lay the road crossing, and it ended up being fairly easy—a 120-meter sprint with Min-Ji on my back. No cars appeared, and we disappeared into the hills.

Helicopter patrols continued circling the area. Twice we had to leap on the ground and freeze with our cammy netting pulled over us. We saw no troops.

At 0147, we arrived at a hillside covered in pines near the river. I set down Min-Ji, stretched, and rehydrated. She ate the last of her three bars. I had two left.

That was something to consider at a later time.

The map showed me a few things. First, it was clear that if I remained west of the Imjin River, while the terrain offered greater concealment, the more I traveled south toward the border, the more outposts and garrisons I would encounter. The east side of the river had fewer enemy outposts, but a lot of low, exposed ground in the river valley.

Plus, it was a no-shit river, 50 meters at its widest, maybe slightly under 20 at its most narrow.

You can't just ford it in this cold, I thought, can you?

The river was just 150 meters from me. I pulled down the NVGs and checked it out.

With all of the rains, the water moved along swiftly. I scanned east to west, and I stopped.

A narrows. Rocks with rapids running around them. A person could skip from rock to rock and stay dry.

Shit, I thought, I could get across right there. More exposed, low ground over there, but way fewer bad guys.

Could I make the jumps with Min-Ji on my back?

Scanning along the western side of the river, I could see lighted facilities, distant helicopters, and vehicles. Surveying the east, I saw darkness.

We're crossing if I can. Need a closer look.

I picked up MIn-JI and moved down the hillside to the low ground. There, I low crawled the final 100 meters to the river's edge with her on my back.

When Min-Ji saw me examining the rocky rapids, she said, "No. Ski-pa, no." Then, she rattled off some Korean.

I shushed her and mentally mapped each step of the crossing. The tops of the rocks were not wet, and that was the key.

I can do this, I decided. After one last infrared scan around me, I picked up Min-Ji.

She protested, and I shushed her again.

Her arms clutched me tightly, and she began moaning as I stepped to the edge of the river.

First jump.

Boom, safe.

A few easy steps and then my next big jump. About five feet.

Min-Ji whined.

I jumped and stuck it.

The river whistled through these rocks, and at about the halfway point, I scanned around me and felt nervous about this decision for the first time.

The next boulder was also about five feet from me, but the top wasn't flat; it was oblique and pointy. The rock after that one was maybe three feet beyond the pointy one, and it had a nice flat surface.

Two jumps, back-to-back.

I rocked once, twice, and I jumped hard.

Too far.

My right foot landed just beyond the tip. I shoved off of it, but it was an awkward jump.

I had to land on my hands and knees.

I did, and with Min-Ji on my back, it didn't feel too good.

I remained on my knees, recovering, and to my relief saw that the rest of this crossing was steps. No more jumps.

Four steps, though the last one looked a bit questionable.

I rose and made the first three.

The last one was submerged. Three feet in front of me, it had a reasonably flat surface, but damn did the water look fast. Beyond it, about three more feet away was the bank.

Fuck it, I decided, I'm jumping the whole thing. Six feet with 90 pounds on my back and the rest of my gear.

Min-Ji felt me prepare for the jump. Her fingers dug into my chest. With a grunt, I hurled myself for the bank.

My left boot sunk into the muddy edge, but my right swung through, carrying my momentum onto the bank. I fell forward, and Min-Ji tumbled over me. I rolled onto my back, and we both lay on that bank, panting.

Time on deck 0225.

No time, I knew, to lay about. I needed progress.

I crawled over to Min-Ji and put her on my back. There was 600 meters of low ground between us and the first of the hills.

I fucking low-crawled it.

I thought I knew what exhaustion was. The low crawl taught me a new level. My shoulders were on fire. The rest of my arms felt like dead animals.

We made it to the hill at 0346.

To our right was a dam, one of many, I knew, on this river. I knew we had to go on. It was the last thing I wanted, but we had to.

I rose to my knees. "Min-Ji," I whispered, waving her to my back.

"No Ski-pa go. No go."

I waved her over again.

She whimpered and climbed on. I continued southeast into the hills.

We made another 1600 meters progress. It was 0502 when I began to cut us a new tunnel.

Softer earth, I finished as the sun rose.

I didn't need to look at the map. I knew how close we were. The border was two kilometers away. The first of the two fences was a mere 200 meters from us.

Min-Ji climbed into the shelter naked.

I climbed inside after her, too tired to undress, but she carefully removed all of my clothes for me. She massaged my back and shoulders. I felt the light touch of her lips on my shoulder blade as sleep swept me away.

***

I awakened to the feeling of my erection being stroked and my ass being gently kissed.

I was on my left side. MIn-Ji was behind me; she had scooted down inside our tunnel and reached over my hip to grasp my cock.

I felt her back there. She kissed each cheek several times. She cuddled against my ass with her face. She whispered things—to me or to my body, I had no idea. She kissed more—little pecks, but soft ones, infused with tenderness.

If my body reeked of perspiration, of river water, of not being able to shower for days—she didn't seem to care.

Her hand felt warm and soft. She held my cock with a firm, but delicate grip as one might hold a precious pet for the veterinarian. She stroked me very, very slowly. It was as if she didn't wish to wake me, as if she simply wanted to enjoy the feel of my erection in her hand.

Her body moved; I felt her inch upward. She kissed my lower back, and I felt her nipples poke the flesh of my ass. Then, it was her breasts. She pressed them against me and dragged them over and back again.

I rolled toward her.

She looked up at me and blushed over a shy smile.

"Ski-pa yes?" she whispered.

Two-hundred meters from the fence, there would be patrols—close by. They might even walk right past this tunnel. I needed to remain alert. A distraction now could be deadly.

About to shake my head "no," I saw my cock bulldozed against one of Min-Ji's tits. I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't. My heart began to thump harder in my chest.

And MIn-Ji looked so eager and young. And those tits were so fucking big on her little body.

I reached down and rearranged my cock, placing the shaft neatly in the cleavage.

Watching the snug placement of my erection, Min-Ji whispered something as if surprised. Her eyes were wide when she looked at me and finished speaking. She leaned forward and kissed my belly. Then, her eyes went back to mine, and she waited.

I drove my hips and gasped.

Min-Ji's mouth fell open.

Again, I thrust my cock into the soft breach. I was hard like gun steel now—so rigid that, despite the mass of Min-Ji's breasts, the tip began to slip out.

Min-Ji blinked and spoke to me. Then, she reached down and, cupping her higher breast and drawing it against my cock, she ensnared the shaft inside her supple, downy cleavage.

Quick learner, I thought. I began to rock my hips.

Min-Ji watched me and whispered to me. When I couldn't help but respond to the intensity of my pleasure, her eyes widened, scanning and searching my face, reading my reaction. When I said her name and whispered, "Yes," a timid smile unfurled upon her lips.

I wanted to thrust harder—her body summoned that ferocity out of me—but I didn't need to. My blood was already lit. My body soared. I fucked her tits gently and quietly.

The satisfaction grew so acute, I pinched my eyes shut and stifled a groan.

Min-Ji let slip a tiny squeak of a moan.

It swept me to the end.

She felt it, turning to watch. Together, we watched the head of my cock flush and plume in the tight gap between Min-Ji's thick breasts while streams of cum jettisoned free. The fluid dashed her neck and coated her chest.

When the flow ended, Min-Ji sighed. I caught my breath.

Min-Ji rolled onto her back and pushed herself up to me. She whispered something and kissed my nose.

I was so perfectly relaxed that I didn't want to ever move. I wanted to watch her, right there as she was, for as long as I could.

Min-Ji began to play with the semen on her chest. She dipped her finger into it and felt its texture with her thumb. She pressed a finger into the fluid again. This time she lifted the tip straight from her chest, watching a gossamer line of cum stretch between the two points, thinning until it finally broke.

She giggled and whispered.

She scooped a dollop and smelled it. She closed her lips over it. I watched her cheeks suck inward, and her finger emerged clean. Her eyes darted to mine and she gave me another shy grin.

She scooped another—larger—amount. Holding her hand near to the top of our tunnel, she pointed her finger down. Together, we saw gravity take hold of the thick glob and drag it to the very tip of her index finger.

Min-Ji's mouth opened. Her tongue emerged flattened, waiting. The drop fattened, remained for a few seconds, and fell. A tiny whimper eeked from her throat as the semen landed on her tongue, and she instantly swallowed it.

Immediately after, she sucked the fingertip clean and scooped yet another glob.

She spoke, offering the finger to me.

I shook my head.

She shrugged and licked it off, speaking in an excited whisper. Continuing, she swept up and swallowed the rest of my body's deposit. When she finished, she kissed my forehead.

I was getting drowsy. I held my finger to my lips and pointed out of the tunnel.

She nodded and put her finger to her own lips. Then, she rolled away and backed into me.

I wrapped my arm over her, clutching one of her breasts, and I slept.

***

I woke with a start, instantly cupping my hand over MIn-Ji's mouth.

Footsteps nearby.

No chatter—these were disciplined troops.

I counted at least seven, so it was likely more, spread out over a much larger frontage.

A sprinkling of dirt rained down upon the solar blanket. Suddenly, a soldier dropped into view directly in front of the tunnel entrance. He must have leaped down the bank into which I built our shelter.

Min-Ji and I absolutely froze. I don't think either of us breathed.

He remained there for a moment. Scanning left and right, I saw the Type-58 rifle in his arms at the ready position. Then, he moved on in a direct line away from us.

Peering through the tunnel's camouflage covering, I saw a soldier on both flanks of the first one, spaced at about 10 meters. The one on the right stopped and looked back.

I uncovered MIn-Ji's mouth and slowly reached for the rifle behind me, wrapping my fingers around the stock.

The soldier's eyes crossed over our shelter but didn't stop. Apparently satisfied, he continued onward to the east.

When I could no longer see them, I waited another five minutes, listening intently. Hearing nothing, I sighed.

Min-Ji did, too. She rolled over and wrapped her arms behind my neck. I let her kiss me, and her lips were firm and energized as if in an outpouring of relief.

When she drew back, I checked the time. 1326.

"They won't be back," I whispered to her, knowing she could understand me no more than I could her. "They'll consider this area clear for the time being."

She shook her head.

I smiled to let her know it was good news.

She kissed me again, and this time I kissed her back. Our tongues joined and caressed. Her body seemed to melt beside me. The change felt like a bodily sigh, a kind of rendering of herself to me.

I grew hard.

My middle finger found the heat between her legs, and her body bathed the digit in slickness as it passed inside of her.

She whimpered sweetly into my mouth.

Fuck, I wanted her. I broke the kiss—still fingering her pussy—and surveyed the tunnel. There was no space to get on top of her. The best angle would be on our sides from behind. I cursed to myself because I wanted to see her face.

Min-Ji watched me, her eyes barely open, her mouth agape.

Absolutely beautiful, I thought, driving my finger into her. I realized, then, how good my finger felt. I knew it was good for her, but I could not believe how snug, how tautly embraced my finger felt inside of her.

"Ski-pa," she airily cooed.

I drew my finger out of her, and I rolled her over. Inching closer, my cock slid between the two hills of her ass.

Her face turned toward me, and I leaned in to kiss her, feeling the head of my cock nestled against her anus.

I reached down, grasped my cock, and brought the tip under her until the tip pressed firmly against her pussy. I felt the opening of the tight passage.

Min-Ji whispered to me. She shook her head.

I stopped.

We stared at one another.

I reached over her and raised her thigh. Nudging my hips, the tip of my cock parted her labia and garnered a coating of her fluids. I held in place.

Min-Ji whispered to me—hushed, urgent words. Her lower lip trembled as she spoke. Her face seemed pallid. Fear radiated from her eyes.

"No?" I asked gently.

"No-no," she whispered, finishing with a few words in Korean.

I shifted my body to move away from her, but her hand clutched at my hip.

"No-no," she repeated as if clarifying. Then, she whispered, "Yes."

"Yes?" I asked, maneuvering the head of my cock back to that slick, warm cleft.

"Yes," she murmured, nodding and adding some desperate last words in Korean.

I held her hip and applied gentle, unyielding force.

Min-Ji's face immediately contorted. She bit down on her lower lip; her eyes pinched closed. The strain flushed her skin. Veins arose on her neck and forehead. She had been holding her breath, but with a sudden burst, the air rushed out, and she began panting energetically.

The resistance upon the head of my cock slowly yielded, and suddenly the tip sank into her.

Min-Ji stifled one cry with her lips. The second she covered with her hand, wailing into her palm.

I dared not press onward.

"Holy fuck," I whispered, feeling on the head of my cock what my finger had already sensed and more. My body flooded with newfound energy and power. She had been like a dam, collecting and holding back the ever-increasing tidal wave of young, raw sexual energy. Once the connection had been made, the floodgates opened.

Every sense except that of feeling went white-blank; I was totally overcome by her. I felt the head of my cock pulsing rapidly inside of her. I was not climaxing, but it almost felt like I was.

For the first time, I felt I understood: she's a virgin—at everything. Since we'd met at the intersection, I had assumed that her elevated rank of Colonel at so young an apparent age meant that she was a kind of sex toy for the big wigs and politicians.

Clearly that was not so.

This reaction—her reaction—could only be that of someone utterly inexperienced. This was her first cock.

I wasn't packing some fucking anaconda between my legs. Sure, my cock was as hard as it had ever been, but it wasn't some kind of monstrous abnormality.

Admittedly, I had to acknowledge that Min-Ji was small down there. No, not just small—tiny, but even so, no way a woman with experience reacted the way she just did.

And yet she had known things—known sexuality. She had known what to do with a hard cock. She sucked it—extremely well, in truth—but it was clearly a first effort. Moreover, she had helped me—actually helped me—fuck her tits. It surprised her, surely, but she knew how to help make it work.

So she had knowledge, but no experience.

I understood American girls—ones coming of age—having knowledge, but no experience. There was, after all, the Internet.

But, a North Korean girl? There was no fucking Internet here—none but some bullshit propaganda. Women, as I understood it, were taught about the basics, but not about the other stuff—oral sex, tit-fucking, and so on.

But, MIn-Ji had known.

Perhaps my assumptions about North Korean women had been wrong. Or, maybe, she had been given a different kind of education; she just hadn't yet been "deployed."

With every breath, Min-Ji moaned as the head of my cock remained seated inside of her, pulsing.

After a minute, she opened her eyes and turned to me. She whispered and nodded, bearing down in anticipation of deeper, thicker penetration.

I pushed.

My cock trudged, gaining fractions, not inches.

Min-Ji's mouth fell open. Her eyes went wide with shock. She snatched a desperate breath, holding it. She pushed against my hip with her hand.

I stopped myself despite the instinctual urge to send the whole shaft hurtling home at once.

Her passage was extraordinarily wet. Lubrication was not the problem; she was simply too tight. My cock felt as if it were stuck inside a hot, fleshy vice.

Min-Ji's cyclic panting began to abate. Soon, she was blowing puffs of air. She sucked two long gulps of air and turned to me, nodding.

I thrust, and my cock continued to dilate her pussy as it plodded deeper inside.

Min-Ji winced. She covered another anguished cry with her hand—this time biting down on her thumb.

Almost there. I was so close to being perfectly joined with her. Releasing her hip, I put my hands on her shoulders.

She turned to me, glassy-eyed.

I nodded at her.

She took a deep breath and nodded back.

I pulled on her shoulders and drove with my hips, stabling my cock fully and irrevocably inside of Min-Ji. Our pubic hairs mingled.

She turned bright red. I covered her mouth with mine, and she bawled down my throat. More cries followed, all muffled by my mouth. Soon, they subsided. She broke the kiss.

Tears welled in her eyes, and I asked, "No?"

She shook her head, saying, "Yes."

1...345678