Operation: Rigid Pt. 17

Story Info
Victor wants a rematch; Voice gives Anders a task.
11.6k words
4.64
663
5

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIXTEEN

Dichotomy

I stood under the large tent erected in the grass of Voice's compound, as I was caressed and touched, while we waited for Voice and the other principals to appear. My biggest fan had seemed almost disappointed that I didn't ask her to hold my clothes this time, but as my housemates and I made our grand entrance by strutting around the plantings obscuring our house from the rest of the grounds already naked, I had nothing to offer her. It seemed our appearance was the signal for the other teams to begin disrobing, and by the time we parted the netted sides, and entered the shade of the tent, the teams were piling their clothes on the small, grey, stackable plastic tables tucked into three of the tent's corners.

In the days leading up to the event, I'd wondered aloud how we were going to do the mix and mingle before the show, since I assumed Voice's guest wouldn't be in The Room with us. The portable tent was the answer.

I slowly pulled my hard cock out of the woman's small, soft hand, kissing her deeply before I moved on. Today there were no guest chairs, at least under the tent, and we, guests and teams alike, were milling about in a Brownian motion as Voice's guests felt us up. Because we were all standing, I'd been able to occasionally grab a handful of breast or ass, or furtively swipe my hand across a wet pussy of a guest. None seemed to mind, and a couple of times, I thought one of the guests was going to drop to her knees in front of me. When the guests were sitting in chairs, I could distance myself slightly from the men and focus on the women, but that wasn't as easily accomplished today. Now I was having to pretend I liked it when it was one of the male guests fondled my cock or balls. I was coming to the conclusion that everyone at the games was at the very least bi-curious... or were exceptionally horny.

After perhaps fifteen minutes, the principals appeared, María at Voice's side. As the tent's netting closed behind them, Voice raised his hands and called for attention. As the crowd quietened, I joined my stablemates and waited quietly.

"Today, my dear guests, our sexual athletes are engaging in a contest of endurance," Voice's robotic voice began, as I allowed a woman to slowly stroke my cock while staring into my eyes with unconstrained lust. I assumed touching wasn't off-limits just because Voice was speaking, so I allowed her to continue. "I'm issuing an open invitation to all athletes to participate in today's game, to fuck and be fucked, until only one is able to continue. In today's event, the only rule is... there are no rules."

Voice's statement wasn't entirely accurate. While there may be no rules governing the fucking at today's event, in my time in Voice's stable, I'd learned there were two rules that could only be waived by the principals.

First among those rules was no excessive violence or cruelty. Everyone accepted the fucking occasionally got rough and competitive, and while the participants were expected to fuck their way out of most situations, or submit, if a majority of the principals agreed that someone had become too aggressive or cruel, then the guilty party could be disciplined. According to Marta, the only one of us to have seen such a thing happen, the response was the injured party got to extract revenge on the guilty in a like manner. In the one example she'd seen, after a punch in the balls during a particularly rough cockfight, once the games concluded, the man who'd been punched returned the favor. With the scales balanced, nothing else was said about it.

The second offense was not respecting the use of the safe word. None of my housemates knew the punishment for that as they'd never witnessed it. It seemed that except for the occasional slip in a moment of passion, the rules were rarely broken, and the teams policed themselves to keep it that way.

I stopped as a woman pressed herself against my back, reached around me, and began stroking my cock. I turned into the body behind me. It was my fan.

"Are you going to kiss me like you did that other woman?" she purred, her voice barely audible above the popcorn like patter of the rain on the tent.

"Is that what you want?" I rumbled.

She nodded lazily as her mouth slowly opened. I took her into a kiss, allowing her to set the tone. We kissed for a moment, our tongues dancing, before I began to pull back. I was supposed to spread myself around and not spend too much time with any one guest.

"Nice," I whispered as our lips parted.

"Very," she murmured, her hand still gently caressing my cock.

"If only there weren't so many people around," I whispered as I brushed a finger against her erect nipple.

"Don't let that stop you," she purred with a small smile.

With a chuckle, I slowly pulled away and turned, only to be pulled into another kiss by a third woman. Voice allowed us to mingle for a while longer, and it seemed the guests were more horned up than normal, as all of us in the stables had two or three guests hanging on us all the time.

"Friends," Voice said, "if you'll please make your way to the house. My staff is waiting to assist you. Competitors, today's safe word is... Apocalypse."

A wave of laughter rumbled through the crowd as the tightly packed throng began to break up, the guests making their way toward the house in groups of two or three, a few using umbrellas, while the others hurried to avoid the rain as much as possible. The sixteen of us waited until the last of the guests had disappeared through the first set of French doors into the house. After the guests had been shepherded into the house, María escorted the principals to the same door. Once they'd disappeared, one of the two guards who'd remained behind with us, jerked his head toward the house.

The other teams gathered their piled clothing from the tables, and we hurried through the rain to the changing room, the other teams tossing their clothes haphazardly onto shelves and benches as they entered. I was the last one through the door into The Room, and one of our escorts closed the door so closely behind me he nearly hit me in the ass.

Unlike the last time I was in this room, the bright spots in the ceiling blazed. Placed in each of the eight corners was a large bottle of baby oil, along with a huge jug of food grade mineral oil sitting in the center of the room. All sixteen of us had accepted Voice's invitation, and the first few of the competitors through the door were already oiling themselves and their teammates. I joined the rest of my stable. Gregorio and Teresa were already spraying each other with oil, the liquid running down their legs and dripping off Gregorio's rigid cock to pool at their feet.

"We're not going to have to clean this mess up, are we?" I asked quietly while glancing around the room as Teresa passed me her oil bottle.

My housemates grinned. "No, thank God," Marta said as I squirted her with oil, her hands busy spreading the liquid over her body to make her flesh glow.

Once we were well lubricated, Teresa and Marta emptied the remainder of the oil from the bottles by squirting streams of oil on the walls of the room to the height of about five feet. The other teams were doing the same until all eight bottles were emptied. Teresa opened the door we'd entered through and tossed our two bottles onto the floor of the dressing room, leaving the door open after she'd finished. As the other teams emptied their bottles, they were likewise ejected from the room.

The bottles we'd used on ourselves were all 500ml, but jug in the center was huge, and I could see a giant 5L on the side of it. As the teams doused the wall, Gregorio opened the jug and began splashing the oil around on the floor, shaking the last few drops from the container before chucking the jug into the dressing room to join the other bottles already there, the container landing with a rolling, crashing, bang. He closed the door and then joined us.

We waited for the order to begin, all the men fondling our cocks and the women caressing their bodies sensually. "Watch your ass," Marta murmured while staring across the room at Martos' stable. "Víctor and Consuelo are planning something."

"How do you know?" I whispered in reply as I watched Víctor whisper something into a woman's ear.

"Call it a feeling. You embarrassed him, and he can be a vindictive bastard, so just watch your ass."

"When you're ready... may the best fucker win," Voice said over the room's speaker. I hadn't noticed before, but his voice sounded different in the room than when he was using his throat mic... which probably meant he was using a different technology to distort his voice.

"Got it," I growled as the teams moved away from the walls.

I kept my attention on Víctor and Consuelo, but they ignored me as we began selecting our first opponent. "Ready for a rematch?" the amazon purred as she shoved her way past several men and a woman that tried to engage with her.

I moved past the woman from Garcia's stable I hadn't already fucked, shoving her aside as she tried to turn me toward her while settling to her knees. "Think you can last more than two minutes this time?" I growled.

A smile flashed over her lips. "Think you can?"

"You're going to find out," I rumbled as I pulled her to me and into a blistering kiss as she gripped my oil slickened cock and began stroking it hard and fast.

I shoved her back from the kiss, spun her around, and slammed her back into my chest, both of us slipping and sliding slightly as we adjusted our position. I allowed her to masturbate me while squirming her ass against my leg. As she wriggled her ass, I roughly caressed her breasts before sliding a hand down her glistening body to tease her womanhood. Someone in the room moaned softly as the amazon's arm went around my head to pull my lips back to hers.

Everyone had spread out, and three couples were already fully engaged with big hard cocks being furiously rammed into tight pussies, while Gregorio and one of the amazon's male stablemates, furiously stroked each other's cocks as they engaged in a blistering kissing duel, and two other men were being worked over by two women each. I shoved her away from me, my quick push catching her off guard and causing her to slip on the oily surface. She went hard to the thickly padded floor, her big tits bouncing and swaying with her landing.

"Oh, yeah... let's fucking get it on!" she sneered as I dropped between her legs. "Fuck! Your cock is so fucking big!" she cried softly as I rammed myself deep and began pounding into her furiously, her fingers biting into my shoulders as she pulled me into her chest.

"Can't take it?" I sneered as I hammered into her.

"Fuck! You motherfucker! You're fucking the shit out of my pussy with that big cock!" she wailed quietly as I pounded into her savagely. "Give it to me!" she snarled. "Give me that big fucking cock!"

I gripped her tight and tried to pound into her even harder as I growled low and deep in my chest, but the slippery floor was making it difficult to fuck her as hard as I wanted. Hissing and snarling, each of us demanding more from the other, we fucked savagely for a long moment.

Somewhere in the room, a woman's voice rang out, loud and clear above the moans, gaps, and growls that filled the room. "Don't stop! Keep fucking me!"

"I can't hold it!" a man's voice snarled in response. "Your pussy is making me come!"

"I'm coming!" a different woman's voice cried out.

"Give me that cock!" another female voice called. "Give it all to me!"

"I'm fucking giving it to you!" a male answered, his voice low and guttural.

"Shit! You fucker!" a woman screamed, but her cry wasn't one of pleasure.

A male's voice roared in response. "Fucking bitch!"

There was another cry of pain. "You're twisting my nipples, you fuck!" the same woman shouted.

"Take it!"

"You fucking bastard! How do you like it?" the woman screamed as the man bellowed in answer.

"Get off her, asshole!" another man snarled as the woman screamed again.

"Fuck!" the woman I was fucking wailed softly, the word long and drawn out. "You're fucking me so hard you're going to make me come!"

The amazon twisted and slipped from my grasp. I grabbed her before she could escape and dragged us back together, my stone hard cock sliding between her legs as I slammed her ass into my crotch. Both of us slipping and sliding on the oil coated plastic, she twisted again, causing me to slip from my knees as I held tightly to her hips. I dragged her back again, trying to control her with one hand as I attempted to shove my cock back into her pussy with the other.

"Fuck!" she howled as I plunged into her, our hips rocking furiously as we resumed our almost barbaric fucking.

With both of us on our sides we were positioned as a T, my cock in her channel as I gripped her hips tight while fucking her with manic intensity, my teeth bared as I slid her back and forth over the oil coated padded floor to increase the power of my thrusts.

Wailing, she clawed at the pads, before grasping the leg of a man on his knees while he fucked a woman in the ass from behind, adding her cry of pleasure to that of the man and woman's. She stiff-armed the man, trying to stop me from sliding her back and forth, but the floor was so slippery she did nothing except cause him to slip from his knees.

"You fucking bitch!" he snarled as the woman he was fucking escaped his grasp. I didn't know if he was talking to the woman he'd been fucking, or the one I was.

Scrambling away from the cock that had just been fucking her in the ass, the woman threw herself partially over the woman I was fucking, her weight twisting the amazon more fully to her back. As I continued fucking the amazon, the new woman began teasing the amazon's clit with her thumb as my fast-plunging cock slid between her two spread fingers.

Shrieking like a woman possessed, the amazon thrashed, her full breasts sloshing from the fucking I was giving her, and her furiously rocking hips, as she struggled against the erotic double-team. The woman tormenting her wailed as her fuck partner grabbed her hips, hauled her around, and then rammed his cock back inside her. Seizing the opportunity, the amazon twisted more fully onto her back as she reached over her head and began to torment the woman with the same pleasure as the woman was using to torment her.

The man and I pounded our cocks into their pussies, matching each other stroke for stroke, our teeth bared in lust and exertion. "I'm going to come!" the woman being fucked by the other man screamed. "I can't take it and I'm going to come!"

The man fucking her roared as he drove into her with incredible power and speed. The woman howled her pleasure to the room, her call joining others, as she strained to escape, her hands and knees skittering madly as she tried to pull away.

The man lunged his hips as he shoved the woman forward. Losing her balance on the slippery floor, she fell across the amazon. With barely a hitch in his fucking, the man threw himself over her back and tried to force her face into the amazon's pussy. "Eat that bitch's fucking pussy!" the man growled as he continued his hard fucking.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to come!" the amazon howled as she dragged the woman over her, their oily tits wrestling briefly as the amazon forced the other woman down her body, the man following before ramming his big cock deep again.

The two women feverishly teased each other with their fingers for a long moment as we fucked them furiously, until first one, then the other began to wail loudly. The woman playing with the pussy I was fucking pulled her head back, her face twisted into a mask of pleasure and pain, her eyes closed and her mouth wide as she howled her pleasure. The amazon wailed her own pleasure as she furiously rocked her hips, the howling woman's tits sloshing against the amazon's stomach as she squirmed beneath her.

A woman stepped over me from behind me and dropped, twisting my head and ramming her pussy into my face before I had a chance to see who it was. "Eat my pussy while you fuck this bitch!" the woman snarled as she grabbed my hair and hauled my face into her womanhood.

"Fuck!" the man roared as he lunged to his knees and skated into my field of view, gripping his cock tightly in his hand. "I almost came!"

I snapped and licked furiously at the woman sitting on my face as the amazon continued energetically fucking my cock until with another wail, abruptly ended, my cock was free. I turned more fully to my back as a mouth closed over my cock. I began thrusting my hips, becoming overwhelmed with lust as The Room echoed with grunts, gasps, wails, and other calls of pleasure.

"Eat my fucking pussy!"

"Suck that cock, bitch!"

"Fuck me with that big cock!"

"Every millimeter! Give me every fucking millimeter!"

"Shit! Fuck! You fucking bitch! You're making me come!"

"Ah... fuck! You're coming in me!"

"My ass! You're so deep in my ass!"

"My pussy! My fucking pussy is coming! Fuck!"

"Fuck his big cock!"

"Don't stop! Put it back in! Put it back in!"

"Fuck! I'm coming! My big fucking cock is coming like a motherfucker! I'm coming deep in that fucking pussy and filling it with come! Take my big fucking load in that pussy you bitch!" Víctor roared, his voice louder than anyone else's in the room.

The woman on my face heaved herself away from my mouth before turning and shoving the woman sucking my cock away. "Get away from him, bitch! That's my cock!"

"Fuck you, Consuelo!" the woman from Pico's stable, if I remembered correctly, snarled as she reset and moved to take my cock into her pussy.

Consuelo shoved her away again. "I was fucking him first!"

"Bitch!" Pico's woman growled as she shoved Consuelo in return.

The two women launched themselves at each other, squirming and thrusting as their legs tangled and their hands twisted in each other's hair. I got to my knees, willing to let them fuck it out between themselves, as there was plenty more pussy in the room waiting to be fucked. Víctor was skating his way toward us, his face a mask of lust, anger, and determination. Not wanting a confrontation, I turned my attention to the other of Pico's women, the one that was sharing the woman Gregorio was madly fucking in the ass as she lay spine to sternum on his chest.

With her own ass up and turned toward me as she held the other woman down, their big tits mashed together as they kissed furiously, I was going to make the threesome a foursome. On hands and knees, I quickly glided across the slippery floor before sliding to a stop and rising to my knees behind her. I grabbed the hips of the woman presenting her ass to me, intending to ram my cock deep into her forbidden tunnel, and fuck her ass as hard as Gregorio was fucking the other woman's.

When the woman whose ass I was about to stretch felt the head of my cock pressing against her pucker, she reared as she tried to escape my cock, but the woman she'd just been kissing pulled her back into the kiss.

"You want to fuck a big cock, fuck this one!" Víctor snarled behind me as he rammed is cock into the amazon I'd been fucking only moments before.

I had the head of my cock in the woman's ass, my teeth bared as she clenched, trying to keep my member out of her dark tunnel, but unless she called the safe word, her ass was fair game. I'd just pulled back slightly, and was pushing in again as the woman moaned into the other woman's mouth, when a body slammed into my back, suddenly driving my cock deeper and causing the woman I was about to ass-fuck to wail.

"That's my fucking cock," Consuelo snarled in my ear as she hauled me back, my cock popping out of the woman's ass as we tumbled to the floor in a splash of oil.