Operation: Rigid Pt. 21

Story Info
Teresa panics; Victor goes too far; A violent confrontation.
17.5k words
4.8
1.2k
1
0

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 05/31/2024
Created 05/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWENTY

Boxed In

I was sharing the Escalade with Marta as we motored toward Garcia's compound, back to the place where I'd gotten my first taste of the world I was now living in. I'd naively assumed I wouldn't have to think about becoming sexual with men after I'd presented my demands to Voice, but last month had opened my eyes. Voice hadn't set me up to actually fuck Víctor, but he clearly expected me to compete directly against men in other ways.

I hadn't said anything to anyone, but I was relieved that I probably wouldn't have to worry about fucking some dude this month. I'd gathered from my housemates' dropped comments that Garcia usually pitted teams against a machine, as he had during my first visit to his compound. They were also of the opinion that after my exhibition match last month, no guy would call me out, at least for a while, unless they simply wanted to fuck me and was willing to take the L for the chance.

I hoped they were right. After my cockfight with Víctor, I'd become concerned that all the effort to get where I was, might turn into a waste. If I got the boot for refusing to compete, not only would I forfeit the half-million Mother had promised me, but I'd also have likely wasted my best chance of doing something truly meaningful with my life.

I'd seen the crack in María's seemingly impenetrable armor, both with our private discussion in the back of the Escalade after my night of roleplaying, and at the shooting range, and I wanted to give myself time to develop that relationship. Hopefully that'd lead me to discovering a few more tidbits of information carelessly dropped. Because I hadn't yet given up hope that I'd eventually figure out a way to get the information the DEA needed, and with our water balloon fight starting the ball rolling, I'd started working with Gregorio to overcome my reluctance of fucking men... but I wasn't fully there yet.

I still wasn't interested in fucking some guy in the ass, and was squeamish as hell with the idea of being fucked the same way. I'd also learned I had a quick gag reflex. The four of us were on the couches, sharing each other in a long, sweaty fuck, when Marta had stuck her fingers deep into my mouth while I was fucking her.

I smiled to myself as the Escalade rumbled along at the end of the three-car convoy. My housemates had laughed heartily at me, and later razzed me mercilessly, for instantly losing my erection while heaving, gagging, and nearly puking. Because of that experience, I had much more respect for women, and men, that could deep throat a cock.

That wasn't to say I wasn't making progress. Thus far, most of Gregorio and my sexual activity had been the result of the four of us partner swapping while fucking. Gregorio was the most understanding, and Marta the least, of my need to begin with sharing her and Teresa with Gregorio before I was willing, or able, to experiment sexually with him.

To start me out, the women had paused our fucking to press themselves into our backs as Gregorio and I faced each other, hands on each other's shoulders, our knees dimpling the mattress beneath us as the women used our cocks like dueling swords. Later in the same match, after more fucking, they'd used one of Marta's silk scarves to tightly tie our cocks together with her vibrator pressed against the underside of our cock's heads. As we grunted and strained against each other, the women had cheered me toward victory by urging me to come, but Gregorio had taken the bout by coming first and coating us with a massive load.

Within a week of our first sword fight, Gregorio was expertly sucking my cock as I ate Teresa's pussy. My more experienced housemates were easing me along and always stretching my comfort zone by inventing new challenges for Gregorio and me to compete in. I hadn't started returning the favor, the thought of his big cock in my mouth taking me back to the embarrassing incident on the couch, and making me feel much like I did with the thought of having a cock up my ass. Gregorio was very understanding and said when I was ready, I'd know, and would want to. When I was ready, he said that we'd start out just me and him, go slow, and that he'd teach me all the techniques he knew. I had no doubt he had a lot to teach me because the man knew how to suck a cock, and I sometimes wondered if the only reason I thought Teresa and Marta were better, was because I found them sexier than I did him.

Within days of Gregorio starting to blow me, he and I had begun masturbating each other occasionally, and recently, we'd started frotting in brutal, sweaty, duels of pleasure. The weird thing was, of all the activities with Gregorio, the one that bothered me the least, or said another way, the activity that turned me on the most, was the frotting. Maybe because when Gregorio and I were going at it in an intense frotting session, it was more like fighting than fucking. Whatever the reason, Marta and Teresa certainly seemed to enjoy watching us battling it out in tight, muscle straining clenches, while ruthlessly grinding our cocks and balls together until one of us came.

Sometimes the women would join Gregorio and me in their own sexual competition, moaning, kissing, and writhing while scissoring, as the four of us battled it out in some contest. So far Gregorio was winning nearly every challenge, but losing wasn't so bad, especially when all four of us were in a hot and sweaty fuck-fight. Even though I usually lost, getting to fuck the loser of Marta and Teresa's sex-fight, as Gregorio fucked the winner, was a pretty nice consolation prize. My biggest challenge at the moment was not freaking out when Gregorio kissed me, and giving it back to him like I would if I were kissing a woman.

Our last, and most intense, training session had occurred a little more than a week ago. Since my duel with Víctor, Gregorio had been subtly hinting that he wanted to recreate the contest. As I was becoming more comfortable with our sexual combat, I'd suggested we give it a try as an unspoken thank you for him being patient with me, not becoming offended with I pulled back, and letting me dictate how far and fast I was willing to go.

We didn't have the tube that Víctor and I'd used, so we'd improvised and settled on his bed on our sides, our heads at our opponent's feet, before we began driving the heads of our well-oiled cocks together like battering rams. We'd agreed on a contest of endurance, and the first man to come or go soft was the loser. As our duel became more intense, our groans and gasps of pleasure and pain, and the women's exhortations, filled the room. As we squirmed and bucked, Gregorio forced me to my back as he braced on my ankles to ruthlessly hammered his hard cock into mine, snarling and growled with every thrust.

Everyone in the room knew our duel was approaching its conclusion, and it was equally obvious I was losing as I roared and bellowed in erotic agony, the pain from the collision and friction of our jousting cocks morphing into pleasure.

It wasn't long after our change in position, as Gregorio demanded that I give up and come, that the women had joined our contest. As we pitted our cocks against each other, Marta sat on my face while Teresa settled between my legs, held Gregorio's face firmly to her pussy, and demanded that we make them come before we did ourselves.

I couldn't explain why the women joining us in their own contest had gotten to me, but it did. Having the added challenge of trying to best Gregorio, by making Marta come before he could do the same to Teresa, as we simultaneously struggled to hold our orgasms as our cocks dueled, went straight to my manhood, and had quickly pushed me beyond my endurance. As Gregorio and I wailed and cried out, our voices muffled by pussy, I'd exploded all over the fucking place in a loud orgasm. Fortunately for my pride, Gregorio was too far gone to stop, and I'd barely stopped coming before he spilled his giant load with a loud cry of completion. Gregorio was still growling out his rapture, his hips lunging furiously, as first Teresa, and then Marta, came with their own soft howls of ecstasy, to deal me a double loss.

Our cocks aching from the abuse we'd heaped upon them, he and I had finished the night fucking the women incredibly hard in another long, hard-fought contest of endurance, all four of us snarling and growling as I fucked Marta with tender violence, while Gregorio did the same to Teresa. After that, neither Gregorio, nor I, were in a hurry to continue our training as both of our cocks were badly battered and sore.

I squirmed uncomfortably, my cock hardening with my memories. Just like with Víctor, something about the competition scratched an itch I didn't even realize I had. Or maybe I did, since I didn't seem to mind fighting guys in the nude for the pleasure of women. There must be something primal inside me, something that drove me to prove my cock was better than another man's in a contest of strength and endurance, and the harder fought the contest, the harder I came. Marta looked at me, her eyes flicking downward before her gaze returned to mine. She smiled, released her seatbelt, slowly unzipped my fly, and pulled my cock out as she knelt in the narrow space between the second-row captain's chairs.

"Fuck," I growled as I placed my hands on her head and urged her farther down on my rod.

She teased me slowly, almost lovingly, for a moment before pulling back. I sat there with my cock out for a long moment, waiting for what she might do next. I didn't expect her to return to her seat and buckle her seatbelt.

"That's it?" I grumbled.

Her lips quirked into a teasing smile. "That's it."

"Bitch," I growled as I began trying to tuck myself away.

"Just a sample to whet my appetite," she purred. Her smile spread slightly as she turned away to look out of her side glass, while her hand fell to my lap to slowly caress the bulge in my pants.

By the time we arrived at Garcia's compound, the front of my trousers was sodden because she'd teased my cock until she'd made it cry.

"What happened to you?" Gregorio murmured as we followed our guide into Garcia's home, his gaze flicking to my crotch. I didn't miss Marta's smile with his question.

"She happened," I grumbled as I jerked a thumb in my tormenter's direction.

"Just a little fun," Marta replied, her voice bright with amusement.

"You better not have made him come," Teresa said, her voice firm.

"What difference would that make? This big-dicked motherfucker can keep coming until he fills a fucking swimming pool."

Beside me Gregorio snickered. "Isn't that the truth. Hey, Teresa..." he continued, turning his attention to the woman, "how'd you like to fuck in a swimming pool filled with come? Better than cherry gelatin, right?"

She didn't respond for a moment as her eyes widened slightly. "That would be hot as fuck!" she purred with a small smile. "I wonder if they make fake come?" She glanced up at me. "If they do... want to give it a try?"

I grinned down at her. "Voice will be pissed if you fill our pool with jizz and stop up the plumbing."

She chewed on her bottom lip a moment. "Maybe one of those little plastic pools like kids play in then."

We were deposited into the same room as the last time I was here, but interestingly, the only furniture in the room were the four red chairs. I wondered at the significance of that as we took our position in the only empty corner of the room. Like always, we were the last to arrive.

"If you do, make sure the pool is big enough for me get in on the action," Gregorio said.

"Me too. We'll look next time we go into Veracruz," Marta said as she slowly drew a finger over her breast. She glanced around the nearly vacant room. "I wonder what we're doing?"

"And where are the chairs for the guests?" Gregorio asked.

Before anyone could answer, a door opened, and the guests began filing into the room. I could tell from their faces they were as confused as we were. As the guests slowly flowed into the room, making way for those entering behind them, I looked at the other competitors. Only Garcia's team didn't seem confused.

Only moments after the last guest entered, the four principals arrived, three of the men immediately settling into the only furniture in the room to leave our host standing.

"Honored guests," Diego began, "please excuse the change in our normal format, but today I have something a little different for your enjoyment." He nodded to his stable and the woman with the huge fake rack, Zamora if I recalled correctly, picked up the tray containing the small wooden boxes. The three seated men each took a box in turn, opened it, and extracted the slip of paper before returning the box to the tray.

"Number one, please," Garcia said as he watched the three seated men. "A man and a woman."

Martos appeared to think for a moment. "Julio and..." He paused again. "Consuelo."

"Anders and Teresa," Voice said after a slight hesitation.

"Serena and Tomás," Pico said after carefully evaluating the other two teams.

Garcia smiled. "Pia and Marco," he said so quickly that it was obvious that he'd already selected his team, regardless of who his competitors chose.

Garcia gestured to a door opposite the one the guests entered through. "Shall we go see what I've arranged for our competitors today? This way, ladies and gentlemen."

Garcia led us through his house and onto the back lawn where a large party tent was erected. I noticed that the other three members of my team were glancing at each other, and I had the distinct impression this was totally unexpected and new.

"What are those things?" Teresa whispered as we entered the tent.

Squatting on the grass against one side of the tent, surrounded by a semicircle of chairs in widely staggered rows, were two large circular devices mounted to big, square, brown bases, with two large wheels extending slightly from one side of each base, probably so the device could be tipped back and rolled around. It took me a moment to realize that the green, white, red, and brown, the devices were painted were the dominate colors of the Mexican flag.

Attached to the wide and stable looking base by a substantial support on each side, was a green ring about nine feet in diameter. Inside the green loop was a slightly smaller white ring, mounted to the outer loop with a large pin on each side, so the white ring would turn end over end. Inside the second circle was the still smaller red ring. The smallest of the rings was pinned to the second ring at the top and bottom so it would pivot side to side. Finally, inside the red ring, was a large, clear box made from thick glass or plastic, pinned to the inside ring at the top and bottom so it would spin. The rings were aligned in concentric circles, with the box upright so that someone could easily step inside, the door that formed the front of the box opened in invitation. The box was perhaps seven feet tall and maybe three feet wide and deep, and reminded me of a huge fish tank stood on its end.

I instantly recognized what the device was, though I couldn't understand how Garcia intended to use it. "It's a three-axis machine," I whispered to Teresa.

"A what?"

"A three-axis machine. I rode one at a fair once. The rings and box spin, allowing the box to be tipped and turned in any direction."

Her eyes widened. "We're supposed to get inside that?" she asked, her fear clear in her voice.

The conversation I'd had with her about Gregorio wanting to fuck a vampire in a casket, and how she'd mentioned the idea freaked her out, bubbled up in my memory. "I don't know. Maybe not," I murmured.

Beside me, Gregorio must have figured out what the machine did because his pants were tented despite their loose fit. "Oh, God," he murmured as he adjusted himself. "Luis and I are going to give that a try."

"You okay?" Marta asked. Teresa had gone slightly pale.

Before Teresa could reply, Garcia spoke. "Competitors... if you please," he said as the guests inspected the machines.

"Teresa?" Marta asked again as we began to undress... all except Teresa.

"I don't want to do this," she murmured as she stared at the large contraptions.

Marta glanced at me before she shifted her attention back to Teresa. "Can you do it?" she asked, her voice sympathetic.

Teresa swallowed hard and began to undress. "I don't know. Maybe. I think so."

"Why don't you tell Voice?" I suggested. "Marta can take your place."

Teresa took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "No... I can do it."

"You sure?"

She nodded firmly. "Yes." She glanced at the machines again before she turned her attention back to me. She smiled, but I could tell it was forced. "I don't often get you all to myself."

"I don't know what we're doing, but we'll be as quick as we can, okay?"

She flashed me another weak smile. "What if that's not the game?"

"Don't care. I just want to get it over with... for you."

"You're sweet... but I want to win."

I shrugged. "Your call."

Shirtless, I visually searched the crowd until I found the woman that held my clothes in the second row on the far side of the tent. It'd become a tradition I didn't want to break, so I made my way to her. "You've become my good luck charm. Do you mind?" I asked, holding my shirt out to her.

She graced me with a smile. "Certainly not. Do you know what you're doing today?" she asked as she began folding my shirt.

"Not a clue," I said as I toed off my shoes before stepping out of my pants. I began quickly folding them. "Do you?"

She smiled. "Yes."

"Can you tell me?"

Her smile spread. "That would spoil the surprise."

I flashed her a crooked grin. "Now I'm really worried," I murmured as I continued to undress.

She giggled as I placed my underwear on top of the pile in her hands while nudging my shoes under her chair. "Don't be. Voice made a good choice by picking you to compete... and I think you'll do well." She glanced down at the pile of clothes in her hand. She didn't miss the wet spot on the front of my pants, and seductively licked the damp area of my underwear with the single swipe of her tongue.

I leaned in close. "I'll be thinking of you doing that while I'm competing," I whispered into her ear as she placed my clothes in her lap.

As I started to pull back, she grasped my head and pulled my ear to her lips. "I hope so... but I'm willing to do a lot more."

Smiling, I backed away and began to mingle, allowing the guests to have their feel. As I moved slowly through the chairs and chatted up the guests, I was being almost continuously caressed as the women, and some of the men, stroked my hard manhood, along with the rest of my body.

I divided my attention between Teresa and Víctor. Every time I looked at him, he was glaring at me with unrestrained hostility, and I hoped I didn't have to put up with his shit today. I made sure to stay as far away from him as possible, subtly moving away if he started drawing nearer. He didn't make a scene, but I could tell he was smoldering.

Teresa, on the other hand, was putting on a brave face, but I knew her well enough now to know she was off. Normally she played the crowd like a musical instrument, but today she was just going through the motions, her smile was clearly forced, and she looked like she'd seen death standing in front of her.

I began slowly working my way toward Marta, and when I reached her, I gently pulled her away from the man that was playing with her breasts and into a blistering kiss. She melted into me as she grabbed my cock, and I began slow fucking her hand as the crowd murmured their approval.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss and moved to her ear. "Teresa is freaking out. Can you switch places with her?" I murmured.