Opportunistic Fellatio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me the whole experience was glorious. Lucas was shaking; and as his orgasm subsided, he appeared about to fall over. He was completely spent! I quickly stood up and pulled him to me in a strong embrace. His lips sought mine, and in that moment I generously shared with him the taste of his own cum. Our chests were tightly together and I could feel his heart beating against my breast. For a brief moment we were one.

I gently eased him down to the floor of the lean-to. In short order he was able to calm his body and resume a more normal breathing pattern. He looked up at me standing over him. A broad grin dominated his face. All he could say between breaths was "fuck...fuck me...fuck." I guess it was good.

After a time we got ourselves dressed and back on our bikes. We finished our ride, loaded our bikes, and headed home. When I dropped him off at his house, he hugged me and said "Thank you Dan. I had no idea bike riding could be so much fun."

"For sure! And it doesn't have to end there! Will I see you before you head back to school?"

"Probably not. I'll Snap you from time to time."

"Good enough, buddy. Take care!"

And he was gone...until the next time.

12