Option Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked very confused. "What are you talking about?"

"It's very simple," I told him. "You said what you'd like me to do, I said what I'd like you to do."

"That's ridiculous," he said. "You aren't a diplomat. What are you saying, Mrs. Hayes?"

"In the first place, my name isn't 'Mrs. Hayes,'" I said. "It's Ms. Blake, and I have no intention of going anywhere, answering any questions or helping you in any way with your investigation. Well, unless you can do something about the ambassador thing."

"I could just arrest you," he said.

"No, you couldn't," I informed him. "As I said, you're out of your jurisdiction, I'm a citizen of Tuvalu and you have no evidence that I've committed a crime. You're welcome to try, but I'll just kick your ass."

He laughed again. "You know, I believe you could. I could ask the local police to arrest you and turn you over to me."

"Do you think they will?" I asked.

"No, probably not," he said sheepishly. "I'm lucky they let me in the country."

"Exactly," I said. "I really believe your work here is done, don't you?"

He rose to his feet. "Yes, I suppose it is. You know I'll put a warrant out for you, and if you ever enter any US territory, you'll be arrested. There is also the possibility that the cartel could learn about you."

"Are you threatening me?" I asked.

"No, I'm just telling you about the possibilities."

"Are you going to inform the cartel? I'm pretty sure they don't have satellites to get that information on their own."

"No, but they do sometimes penetrate our intelligence."

"See, just another reason not to trust you."

"I'll have to make a report," he said.

"You gotta do what you gotta do," I said. "Goodbye, Mr. Brown."

I hurried over to tell Alola about my encounter with the DEA. She was horrified. "Do you think they could really arrest you?" she gasped.

"No, Babes. He was just trying to intimidate me into cooperating."

"Well, it would have worked with me," she said. "I'm not nearly as brave as you. Are you worried about the criminals?"

"No, not really," I said. "They're much less effective and frightening without guns and bullets. Even if they found out I was there and came here, what would they do?"

"What would you do if they did come here?" she asked.

"Fuck them up," I said.

She laughed. "You're a badass bitch, Kai."

"I am, and don't you forget it," I said.

I suspected that wouldn't be the end of it, and I was right. I got a letter from the US Embassy in Suva, Fiji, requesting that I come there. I threw it in the trash. After a few weeks, I got a series of emails mentioning that they'd like to speak with me. I ignored those, too. I figured they'd try to visit in person, but that was going to be difficult. The borders were closed because of the virus, and no one was getting in and out.

The semester was over, it was an extended break over the winter and Alola and I disappeared. We hitched a ride with her brother. He was a commercial fisherman and he gave us a ride on his boat up to Amatuku. We stayed at Chez Imogan and had a blast.

There weren't many tourists because of the virus and travel restrictions, and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. The staff spoiled us rotten, and things took a turn.

We had been there two weeks and we got kayaks for the day, the staff packed us lunch and plenty of liquids and we paddled a good way down the beach. It was a glorious day, there were no humans within miles and we pulled up on the beach. There was a white beach, blue water and a grassy place up under a group of palm trees for shade.

Alola didn't require much shade. She was as brown as a coconut, anyway, but I needed both shade and sunscreen. I had a serious tan, myself, but sure didn't want a burn. We explored around a bit, found a big coconut crab we teased for a bit, being very careful not to get too close. Those things have some serious pinchers.

We had our lunch, reapplied our sunscreen and were getting ready to go in the water. I was watching Alola put sunscreen on her silky skin when she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"What?" I said.

"Umm... nothing." She reached around and pulled the string on her top. It hadn't been covering much of her, anyway, but she put it down on the blanket. I had always loved those big bouncy breasts, but the sight of them bare was breathtaking. She gave me a look out of the corner of her eyes, as if waiting for me to say something. I was kind of frozen, my mouth being almost irresistibly drawn to latch onto one of those incredible brown nipples.

They were standing, spiked up, gorgeous on small areolae that were barely bigger than her nipples, and oh so impossibly sexy. I managed to speak.

"Umm..." I cleared my throat. "Bae, is something going on here?"

She giggled. "I kind of hope so," she said.

"Okay, what are you hoping?" I asked. "You're gonna have to spell it out for me, Alola."

She looked shy and afraid. "I was hoping you'd take off your top, come over here and rub our nipples together," she said.

"Really? Oh, my God," I said. "Hell yeah, but... I didn't know you rolled like that."

She made a little nervous laugh. "I don't. Only for you, Kai. I'm sort of stepping off the reef here. I love you, and I was hoping... hoping... I didn't know if you rolled like that either."

"Hey, we're in the same boat here," I said. "I've never... I don't know... Fuck it!" I pulled off my top and put it on top of hers. "I love you, too, Alola, I just didn't... I'm coming over."

She giggled and fell back on the blanket, her arms reaching toward me. I crawled over, straddling her legs, giving her a kiss on her belly button then moving up until our breasts were pressed together, tasting her lips that devoured me, her little squirmy tongue invading and wrestling with mine.

There was no doubt in my mind that this was the hottest thing I'd ever done. I'd made love more times than I could count, but I had never felt anything remotely like this. This incredible girl, her sweetness overwhelming, her personality so warm and loving, her body lush and soft against me, my best friend, locked in a passionate kiss with me; it was overwhelmingly erotic and felt so right. I belonged in her arms. She belonged in mine. I broke the kiss, sitting up a little.

"Nipple rubbing," I said, and she giggled again.

"Oh yeah."

That was quite a sight. Her spikey nipples, brown, erect and so sexy, my smaller ones, pinker than hers, but no less erect, and I held her big breasts together to match mine, sliding my nipples across hers.

"Oh, my God, Kai," she breathed. "I've been wanting... this. I love your bars. Do you think I should get mine pierced? Your bars feel so hot."

I kissed her. "Up to you, love. Do it for you if you want. You look and feel perfect, to me. I need to taste you."

I slid downward, and she cupped one heavy breast, offering it to me. I had once played around with a girl in college, even going so far as to feel each other up a little, but this was new and oh so exciting. I nibbled and kissed along her jawline, down to the hollow of her throat, tickling her little declivity at the base where her collar-bone was. She got goosebumps, shivered and moaned a little.

Her skin was like satin, smooth under my lips. I liked smooth, I decided. When I got to her breasts I pushed them together, burying my face in her cleavage, licking the insides of her breasts where they were meeting. She moaned again, and those spikey nipples were irresistible. I latched onto one and she shuddered, calling out my name as she pulled my head to her, I laved that nipple with all the love in me, and I had a very great deal of love for this living doll.

She must have felt that the other nipple was being neglected because she guided me to it and I sucked it in, running my stiffened tongue over it, pulling it with my lips. My thigh was between hers, and she pressed against it, letting me feel her heat through her bikini bottom. She cried out again as I switched back to the other nipple and then she exploded, coming hard, making little mewing sounds that built to a hoarse little scream as she thrust her pussy against my thigh.

"Oh, oh... fuck, Kai. I'm... oh, my God! She fell back on the blanket, limp as a dishrag for a minute, then she clutched at me, caught her fingers in my hair and crushed her lips to mine in a fierce kiss. Pushing me up, she gazed into my eyes. "Was that... God that was hot, Kai. Did you like it? Can I do you?"

I laughed. "I loved making you come, Babes. You are such a sexy beast. We can do anything you want to do. You have my express permission to do anything with me you want. Don't think I'm going to just let you 'do me,' though. I'm playing in this game, too."

She giggled, making those incredible boobs jiggle, and I slid down to love on them some more. She let me for a minute, then tugged at me until I slid back up and let her taste mine for the first time.

It was incredible, a little taboo feeling adding to the eroticism, and her lips on my nipples felt like nothing I'd ever experienced. She was... softer, somehow, not just devouring me like had usually been the case with previous lovers, but more patient, seeming to know instinctively what I'd like. She used her tongue a lot, not just sucking away, using it to flip my aching nubs up and down and from side to side, using her lips to twist my bars and I was getting incredibly aroused.

I had to moan. "Oh, my God, Babe, you've got me so turned on." My words felt slurred by my lust and I wanted more. Her arms around me, surprisingly strong, moved me to the side and she rolled me onto my back, going back after my breasts for a minute.

She looked up at me, all that hair, glossy and heavy waves hanging around her face. "I love your boobs," she said. "They're so firm and tight, and I love the feel of them. I'm going to be playing with them a lot!"

I reached down and cupped one of her heavy orbs, rubbing my thumb on the seemingly perpetually spiked up nipple. "Same," I said, and she smiled happily.

Her lips left my breasts, trailing fire down my belly until she came to the small patch of cloth covering my pussy. She nibbled along the top for a few seconds, kind of tickling me, then lifted me up a little to pull the strings. They fell away and I felt her lips tracing a path to where I desperately wanted her to go.

"You are such a hard body," I heard her murmur, then I felt her lips cross my little wispy patch of curls and she moved my legs apart, kissing along my inner thighs and driving me wild.

I pulled on her hips and legs until she moved on top of me, up halfway on her knees, her fantastic ass in the air. I filled my hands with it and it was the most delicious thing I'd ever felt, round, firm, resilient as I squeezed it, sinking my fingers into her. I undid her bow, throwing away the tiny bottoms and there she was, over me, perfectly smooth, bare and beautiful. I needed to taste her, and I pulled her down until my tongue could reach her, just as I felt her tongue slide between my labia.

I gave her dusky little clit a swipe with my tongue and she jolted. I knew exactly what she was feeling, because I had just got a similar shock when I felt her lips on my clit. Damn, this wasn't working. I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing while she was doing the same thing to me. I'd never liked 69, for just that reason.

"Bae," I gasped. "I can't... let me do you, then you can..."

She never let me finish. "I know," she said, "but it's my turn. I mean, your turn. Fuck, it's somebody's turn."

We both laughed and she quickly swung around until she was lying on her stomach, her soft breasts on my lower belly and she went to work on me. I loved having my pussy eaten, but this was next level. I knew she had said it was her first time with another woman, but damn, she had some mad skills. She knew just the right places, used just the right pressure, and she was driving me wild.

I felt a series of small explosions in my pussy, and I could feel how gooey and slick she was making me. She slid one finger inside me, then two as she worked on my clit, which had become hyper-sensitive to every touch. The tension kept building, every muscle like a wire with a thousand volts strumming through it.

When she sucked my clit and lashed it with her tongue, pumping me with those two fingers, curling one up inside to rub my spot, I came, and it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I was seeing stars, my voice made unintelligible sounds and I shook, coming endlessly.

"Oh, my God, Alola, oh... oh... Jesus... fuck!" I thought I was going to pass out and I pulled frantically at her until she let me come down, giving my clit one more kiss, making me jolt in shock. She was crawling back up, giggling all the way until I grabbed her and silenced her with a kiss.

"God, Alola, you were killing me there. You are a fantastic lover."

"I know, right?" She laughed and kissed me again before flopping onto her back beside me. "Love me. Make me come."

Oh, yeah. I was going to make her scream. I loved her body so much. She was an earth goddess, lush, soft, but firm, all honey-colored skin and beauty. I was going to use everything I knew, everything I had ever heard or read, and this gorgeous girl was going to be mine. I was going to make sure of it.

I did it all. There wasn't an inch of her that wasn't loved and I lost track of how many times she came at five. I loved watching her come. The ecstatic look on her face, the blush that came to her face and stole down her throat to the tops of those big gorgeous breasts. I felt so empowered, making my little lover give herself to me, over and over.

When we lay entwined in each other's arms, slick bodies tangled together, not a single ounce of energy in either of us, we just cuddled and whispered.

"I love you so much, Kai," she murmured.

"Yeah, Babes, I love you, too." I told her. "I mean, I loved you yesterday, too, and I think I kinda knew, but I'm IN love with you, today."

"I definitely knew I was in love with you yesterday, and last week, and last month. I just..."

"What, Alola?" I prompted her.

"I was scared," she said. "I wanted to fuck you, but I was afraid you weren't... weren't like that, and you would think I was creepy."

"Well, I didn't know I was... like that," I said, "but I could never think you were creepy. Listen to us! We're like a couple of teenagers. Alola, I don't know what this means, but we're both obviously bisexual, or something. At least, I think we are. Why do we need a label? I don't want to define this and I'm not making light of it. I just know I am incredibly attracted to you like I never have been to a man. Maybe I've been a lesbian all my life and I just needed you to open my eyes."

"I don't know, either," she said. "All I know is I love you, I'm in love with you, and I never want anyone else."

"Oh, my God. That is so sweet, Alola. I feel the same way. We've got two more weeks here. You're staying in my room the whole time."

She laughed. "Why your room? Why aren't we staying in mine?"

"Mine has a bigger shower," I said.

"Oh, yeah, it does. The sun is going down, Kai. We should head back."

To my surprise, it was true. We had spent all afternoon making love, talking, and never made it to the water. "Let's take a quick dip and pack up," I said.

She ran naked and squealing to the water with me chasing her, grabbing her ass every time I caught her, with her slapping at my hands. We fell laughing into the warm water and held each other as we kissed.

Our remaining two weeks on Amatuku were idyllic. I was quite accurate about spending all our time in my room. Oh, we went out and played in the water, swam, went to the restaurant for delicious meals and prowled around the atoll, but the room was our refuge and we were on a voyage of discovery.

We had been very good friends before, best friends, but we became something much more than that. Just looking at her, hearing the sound of her soft voice, running my fingers through the glorious waves of her hair made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When we made love, it was as if the rest of the world didn't exist. I was totally into her, and she was just as obviously loving me.

It was odd to me. I'd never really been that close to anyone, even when I'd been married. I realized now how shallow and superficially that had been. I had just been looking for the ideal that everyone knows you are "supposed" to have.

That "dead inside" feeling I had was gone. Alola had melted it with her love, and for the first time since I was a very little girl, I felt like a whole person. I was vulnerable in a way that had me shook. At the same time, I was in love with Alola, in love with life, and I never wanted to go back to that emotionally stunted thing I had been. I knew I was risking everything, but I had discovered that anything worth having is risky. It costs you, and the cost was trusting someone: trusting Alola.

"Alola, what are we going to do when we get back?" It was two days away, and we were snuggled up in bed, just whispering together intimately.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, I want to be with you," I said. "I don't want you going home, to your house, leaving me alone... I love sleeping with you, holding you, waking up with you. I want to be with you. I don't think I can live without you, I mean like, all the time."

She kissed my boob. "I want that, too," she said.

"Well, are we gonna make it happen?" I asked.

"Tell me your plan," she said.

That made me giggle. "I don't exactly have a 'plan,' as such. I was hoping we could make one together."

"Okay, tell me an idea," she said.

I thought for a minute. "Will you live with me?"

I felt her nod in the darkness. "I want to."

"Well, you rent. I like my place and I own it. Would you move in with me?"

"I'd like that," she said. "What will we tell people, Kai? I mean, about you and me? What will my family think?"

"You know that better than I do," I said. "By 'people,' you mean like people at work? Our other friends? Do you want people to know we're lovers?"

"I don't care if they know," she said. "People knowing that the hottest woman in the country is my lover is kind of exciting. I'm worried about my family, though."

"I understand," I said. "We can just not tell them, or we can feel them out, see what their ideas are."

"Yeah, we can sort of feel Thomas out."

"I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with," I said. "We can't get married. It isn't legal, but we could go someplace where it is and get married. No one here has to know. Would you marry me, Alola?"

"Yes, I would. I love you, Kai, but I'm okay with not being married. It's just a piece of paper."

"Yes, it is, but if you want that, I want it," I told her. "It's kind of weird, but to me, it seems like it means something. I know it shouldn't, and I can't explain it. It's illegal to discriminate here, so we don't have to worry about that."

"Well, that's just like "official" discrimination," she said. "We'll still have to act normal at school."

"Normal!" I snorted. "There's nothing 'normal' about you, Bae. Everything about you is spectacular."

She moved up to kiss me. "I love you, Kai. You know what I mean, though."

"Yeah, I do. I really don't give a fuck about that, sweetheart, but we'll try to create as few waves as we can. If it comes right down to it, though, I don't care about anyone but you. They can suck my dick."

She laughed. "I love it that you say that."

I had to laugh, too. "Yeah, well 99 percent of the people who do are women. Studies have been done; you know."

She giggled, making amazing things happen to her boobs, and I was suddenly horny as fuck. I slid down until I could get my mouth on one of those nipples that always drove me crazy, and time stopped.