Or Die Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see who's cute," he muttered, parting her legs with his hands as she started to giggle. Her thighs were enormous, as thick as tree trunks, they would have to be in order to carry such a huge creature. As he pushed against her inner thighs his fingers sank into the supple flesh, as soft a cookie dough, beneath which his fingers encountered the resistance of her iron muscles. She looked fat on the outside, but that was deceptive, he realized. Beneath the layer of insulating paunch was a musculature that would make a body builder blush. The mere act of moving around with what must be half a thousand pounds weighing her down, if not more, was itself a form of resistance training. Even moreso in her native Borealan gravity of 1.3G. She was overtly humanoid, but she almost had more in common with something like a lion or a bear than a human.

"Do your worst," she chuckled as he disappeared from view beneath the sleeping bag. "Humans probably can't even-" She gritted her teeth abruptly, her back rising from the floor and her hands shooting down to bury her fingers in his hair as he raked his tongue across her vulva. She shivered, her massive body trembling as she clamped her thighs around his head and threatened to crush it like a melon.She swore in Russian, as confused as she was aroused, before finally regaining some of her composure.

"S-Smooth tongues?" She half-laughed, half-groaned with anticipation as she felt his warm breath on her loins, her claws pricking his scalp as her thighs rubbed against his cheeks. "They have smooth tongues..."

From inside the sleeping bag Boyd splayed her pink, swollen labia with his fingers, the rosy flesh inside glistening as her viscous excitement leaked from her twitching opening in thick ropes. Her scent permeated the enclosed space, musky and feminine, he was already growing hard again as he felt her massive body shudder and squirm at his touch. It seemed that his tongue had surprised her, and now that he thought about it her own had been rather rough, covered in those dull barbs. It hadn't been enough to make her oral sex unpleasant, but it might be so intense as to be painful for females. Oral that wasn't uncomfortable might be a whole new universe to her, and now it was his turn to make her buck and moan.

He dragged his tongue up and down her vulva, her thick juices hanging from his chin in strands as he explored the delicate folds and contours of her sex, feeling her quiver and tense in response as he teased her. Her claws pricked his scalp, her fingers tugging at his hair for purchase as he roved, her massive thighs rubbing against his cheeks as she squirmed. He pushed his tongue into her opening, her sour excitement leaking around it, and she grunted as her powerful muscles caught it and threatened to pluck it from his head with their grip. They tried to draw him deeper, his tongue glancing the smooth walls of her tunnel, and he pushed a finger inside experimentally.

He was greeted by her grasping muscles, sucking on his finger like a mouth, pulling him inside as Lorza rolled her great hips. He tried to wrap his free arm around one of her thighs for leverage, but their circumference was such that he couldn't reach all the way around, settling instead for taking a fistful of fur from her sensitive inner thigh. She seemed to enjoy the sensation, her long tail coiling around his arm reflexively like a fluffy snake.

Her vagina rippled and undulated around his digit, massaging and milking, almost desperate in its intensity. It felt like might crush it, it was almost painfully tight despite her immense size. He slipped in a second finger, meeting a moment of resistance before he managed to part her walls, feeling as if it was only possible due to the copious lubrication that she exuded. Her grip on his scalp tightened and she arched her back, feeling his fingers probing her insides for weak points.

"Now I know why the Equatorials are all over the recruits," she mumbled, bucking against his fingers as if trying to fuck them. "No claws, smooth tongue, it's like you were made for this."

He silenced her with a come-hither motion that scraped his fingertips along the roof of her tunnel, the slimy muscle yielding as she shivered. She was really crushing his fingers together, no less muscular down here than anywhere else on her body. She was squeezing him between her thighs, large enough to encompass his entire torso as she attempted to rub them together, doughy fat to his left and right enveloping him.

He drew closer to press his tongue against her damp flesh again, pausing to let her feel his breath on her loins before resuming his rhythmic licking. She jumped and wriggled with every glance, his saliva mingling with her emissions to sodden her fur, Boyd beginning to move his fingers in and out of her narrow passage. She gripped his head in her hands, large enough to completely encompass it, and pulled him closer to grind against his face.

She was dripping, the mess clinging to his skin and linking his lips to her rosy labia with thick ropes that broke when he pulled back, probably necessary to allow a Borealan-sized member to fit. She felt tight enough that even a human might have problems, sex between two of these titans must be an outright battle, assuming the aliens were appropriately endowed for their size.

She pulled his hair, tugging him closer in an unspoken plea for more, Boyd letting go of his inhibitions and mouthing ardently. He played his lips and tongue over her splayed loins, letting her obscene juices flow, it wasn't as if things could get any messier at this point. Her tunnel contracted rhythmically around his fingers, clamping them together as rippling spasms rolled through her, her toned pelvic floor muscles squeezing them like a vice. It was almost impossible to move his fingers now, despite the viscous slime clinging to them, like some kind of Chinese finger trap made of damp satin.

He played his tongue over her labia and her spine rose from the bed, her thighs clamping around his head. It was somewhat alarming, she could have used a landing craft suspension spring as a thighmaster. He had to rely on her restraint and hope that her attention didn't lapse, resulting in his head being popped like a ripe grape.

He sunk his hand into the soft paunch of her belly, gripping a subtle tire of fat and hanging onto the writhing alien as he sucked and licked, wrestling the tight muscles of her vagina with his fingers. He roamed higher with his tongue, grazing her vulva, the smoothness of his organ apparently a delightful novelty to her. Her hips bucked reflexively, her body reacting of its own accord as she cradled his head in her fluffy hands, her breath coming in sharp gasps that made the meat of her belly and thighs wobble.

He found something hard as he explored, and she loosed a low growl like an angry tiger, her claws digging into his skin and her tail tightening around his arm. A clitoris, her kind must have them too, and a sly grin spread across his face as he paused over it. He breathed warm air on it, feeling Lorza freeze up like a giant statue, her insides trembling around his fingers as she anticipated his touch.

He planted his mouth around the hard protrusion, sucking it out from under its protective hood and trapping it between his lips, circling its shiny surface with his tongue. She bent double, rising to a sitting position, struggling against the sleeping bag that restrained her as she shuddered and whined.

"Damn it...Boyd go slow...I can't..."

He ignored her protests and continued, painting the firm flesh with his saliva, dragging the surface of his tongue across it and applying more pressure to draw it further into his mouth. She loosed a sharp gasp and pulled his hair with her furry fingers, his head sinking into the meat and fluff of her thighs as they tightened around his head in desperation. She leaned further forward, and Boyd felt the weight of her breasts on his shoulders, Lorza beside herself as he lapped at her clitoris.

Soft cries escaped her pursed lips as he licked, each stroke of his tongue on her tender protrusion making her muscles contract, as if he was hitting a button that made her body twitch and tremble despite her. Her juices were flowing even more fervently, a torrent that dampened her inner thighs and matted the fur around her groin. He began to thrust his fingers in and out of her more quickly, hastening his licking and feeling her giant body convulse in response, the previously sarcastic and cocky alien now reduced to a veritable mess at his hands.

She fell back, her massive body impacting the ground with enough force to shake the ice beneath the sleeping bag, Lorza lost to her fugue as she arched her back and gyrated her hips. One of her hands left his hair to seek out a heavy breast, kneading it ardently as he continued his assault, her breathy gasps turning to rumbling moans as he brought her closer.

She shivered like she had been hooked up to a battery, losing control of herself and raising the sleeping back with her hand to look down at him with longing eyes.

"C-Close, don't stop," she stammered. Her eyelids were drooping, her gaze unfocused as she bit her lower lip, rolling her loins against his face instinctively. He glanced up over the mound of her belly, then let her clitoris pop out of his mouth, withdrawing his fingers with some difficulty along with a flood of sticky fluids. Her brow furrowed, her labored breathing making her ample breasts bounce, and she gave his hair a hard tug.

"H-Hey! I was close! You little..."

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, a futile gesture, his face was coated in her emissions. Thick globs of it hung from his chin, dropping to roll down his chest. He smirked at her, rubbing her swollen clitoris softly with his thumb and making her writhe. Her angry expression turned dazed for a moment, before he slowed, and she glared down at him again as he kneeled between her legs.

"Just getting you back for earlier," he said, laughing as she lay back on the sleeping bag with her hands over her face and groaned. After a moment she rose to a sitting position again, a lascivious glint in her eye.

"Don't start fights you can't win, human."

In a flash she plunged her hands beneath the sleeping bag, taking him under the arms, then flipped him over onto his back. She rolled over onto her knees, and Boyd found himself trapped under her, her still dripping loins drizzling her excitement onto his cheek from above. She straddled his face, lowering herself so that her hot flesh pressed against his nose, letting the sleeping bag slough off her back as she rose upright. Her silky thighs were locked around his head, Lorza looking down at him from what felt like a great distance, her hand creeping between her legs to find purchase in his hair again.

The weight of her butt rested on his chest, the two massive globes of soft fat and hard muscle pressing down on him, not enough to actually crush him but enough to let him know who was in charge. She stroked his hair, her claws tickling his scalp, crooning in mock concern as she rubbed against his face.

"Be a good boy and finish me off, make it good, and I'll declare a truce."

He pushed his tongue into her twitching tunnel and her thighs shook around his cheeks, her eyes closing as she gasped and sunk her teeth into her puffy lip again. She weighed one of her copious breasts in her hand, rolling the flesh over her fingers as she started to grind. She swayed back and forth, riding his face, Boyd doing his best to match her pace. His cock jumped in the air as he felt her dexterous tail wind around it, the velvet fur impossibly soft against his skin. She gripped it, tightening the appendage around his shaft, the started to stroke in rhythm with her gentle thrusting.

"Maybe you need some encouragement, put that sharp tongue of yours to work, mudak."

His cock twitched at her words, and she smirked at him knowingly, watching his face burn as her loins coated him in her nectar. She was feverishly hot, almost enough to scald his tongue, and Boyd ran his fingers through her silky fur as she moved. He couldn't see anything besides her pink flesh, her chubby thighs cushioning his cheeks, the scent of her overwhelming his senses. He arched his own spin as she stroked his cock with her deft tail, coiling around the tip to tickle his glans with her snowy coat, feeling him move underneath her and tightening her hold on him.

"I like it like this," she groaned, her voice husky and breathy. "Maybe we should stick around for a few more days, you won't run out of things to eat." She chuckle at her own euphemism, her gyrations becoming more erratic, and she leaned forward to plant her hands on the ground for balance as she thrust on top of him. Her breasts hung from her chest, swaying with her movements, her muscle quivering with barely contained excitement as his tongue dragged between her lips.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Do you like being down there that much?"

He caught her clitoris between his lips again, sinking his hands into the flesh of her ass as she tensed, his fingers finding springy muscle beneath the supple fat. She grumbled something in what might have been Russian, or maybe her native Borealan language, he couldn't tell. She shivered and her grinding became erratic as he ran his tongue around her tender button.

"Keep it up," she whined, half threat and half plea as she gritted her teeth against the pleasure. Her thighs clenched around his face and her grip in his hair tightened, her breasts swaying as her breath came in staggered gasps, eyelids fluttering as she looked down at Boyd.

She threw her head back, her spine becoming as straight as a rod as his licking pushed her over the edge, her body convulsing as a powerful climax rippled through her. She smothered him in the meat of her round thighs as a flood of her viscous emission drenched his face, her muscles shaking beneath her paunchy fat as wave after wave of crippling orgasm washed over her like a tide. He dug his fingers into her ass in order to hang on, hearing her yelp as he gripped her, continuing his rhythmic licking in order to draw out every last pulse of pleasure.

She fell forward, planting her face into the cushy pillow that was sewn into the lining of the sleeping bag, loosing a long, low moan into it as Boyd eased a stray aftershock out of her. Her quivering slowed and eventually abated, her breath becoming regular and deep, Lorza finally rolling off his face to lie on her side. She rubbed her thick thighs together, grumbling quietly as Boyd crawled up her body to pop his head out of the sleeping bag at chest level. She hooked her hands roughly behind his head, angling it up and peering at him drunkenly, scraping some of her stringy come from his cheek with her thumb.

"That's a good look for you," she murmured, "I think I'm going to have to keep you."

Dazed and basking in her warm afterglow, she brought him up to kiss her, unconcerned by the obscene mess that still clung to his face as she pressed her lips against his and eased her long tongue inside his mouth. They stayed locked in an embrace for a minute or two, Lorza's kiss slow and placating, tangling her rough organ with his own as she filled his head with her slippery flesh. He brought up a hand and sank it into the short fur that covered her face, the taste of her loins and her copper saliva mingling in an unspeakable concoction that set his erection throbbing. She felt it pressing into her belly and reached down a hand to circle the leaking tip with her finger, teasing as she ravaged him with her tongue. Something about her kisses set his hair standing on end, at once loving and dripping with sexual desire, forceful and greedy yet gentle and considerate. He felt as if he might come into her palm from this alone, he wanted to, and she felt him thrust into her hand as his excitement mounted. She broke away, her tongue sliding out of his mouth.

"Ready to go again?" Lorza whispered into his ear. "I need more, let's consummate our newfound friendship."

Boyd's heart hastened with anticipation, remember how her silken insides had wrapped around his fingers, massaging them with their steely muscles. How would those slimy, hot walls feel coiling around his cock?

"Er...how do we do this? Should I go on top?"

Lorza scratched her chin with her claw as she lay beside him in the sleeping bag, hesitating.

"Um, I hadn't thought that far ahead," she admitted as she lifted the bag to examine his body. "Yeah, let's try it with you on the top. Think you can handle me?" She smirked at him, and he scowled in mock outrage.

"Any time, don't take us humans lightly."

"Oh my, are we going to need a safe-word?"

She rolled over onto her back, and Boyd shuffled around to climb on top of her, his head at chest height due to her exaggerated stature and hidden beneath the sleeping bag. She parted her fluffy thighs, and he felt them clench around him like a trap as he maneuvered between them. It was like trying to clamber atop a giant, furry beanbag, his hands sank into the subtle tire of her belly and her breasts smothered him. She placed her silky hands on his back, her claws pricking his skin, and finally he found her opening.

He pressed his member against her vulva, the two of them shuddering in tandem as wet, delicate flesh met firm, hot tissue. She could feel his heartbeat through his erection as it pulsed and bounced, throbbing against her leaking loins, and he rubbed it up and down to coat it in her syrupy emissions. She grunted, pricking him with her claws as encouragement.

"Stop teasing me, fuck me already!"

It was a request that he couldn't deny, plunging the length of his cock inside her and burying it to the hilt in her tunnel. She rose off the ground, almost lifting him with her as she trembled and cried out, her muscles contracting around his shaft and squeezing it in maddening waves. He buried his face in her bust, breathing in her feminine scent and wrapping his arms around her wide waist as best he could, mauling her doughy paunch with his fingers.

"N-Not too shabby f-for a human," she stammered, her hips falling back to the bed as she hugged him against her, her thighs closed around him as if she were trying to force him deeper. They lay together for a moment, their senses trying to adjust to the sensation, united both physically and in the shared pleasure that coursed between them like a live current.

He started to move slowly, her satin flesh clinging to him despite the copious juices that leaked around his member, the sensation of her spasms like having a dozen writhing tongues painting his cock from the tip to its base. He was enraptured by her, doing his best to hide the embarrassing intensity of their coupling as he buried his head between her soft breasts, the sound of her giant heartbeat pounding beneath her chest as he nuzzled.

She ran her hands up and down his spine, crooning as he squirmed and bucked, her claws leaving red welts in his skin and making him gasp into her fur. She stroked his head, feeling his member jump inside her, and they shivered in unison.

"You're too much fun to play with," she panted, trying to put on an aloof tone to mask her excitement and failing. Her husky voice was cracking, her body betraying her to him, her hips rolling gently as she tried to grind his hardness against her tunnel. He wanted to be honest with her, to stare into her eyes and let his passion flow uninhibited as they brought eachother to new heights, but he didn't want to lose the little game they were playing.

He started to thrust more ardently, forcing his member deeper and harder, fighting the suction and resistance of her slippery loins as they tightened around him and she pushed down to match his pace. She swayed and twisted her hips, angling him against her sensitive walls, scraping his stiff member against them as if trying to scratch some distracting itch. The lewd sounds of their coupling rose to his ears, wet and messy, her furry thighs sodden with her nectar as they squeezed him. She let out a low, breathy moan whenever he slammed into her depths, her vagina holding him like a vice.

1...1213141516...22