...Or It Just Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers

His tongue came out and scooped up the pussy juice that was steadily leaking from me. That first swipe of his tongue caused us both to groan with lust, then he settled in and really started to eat me out. I have heard the term 'tongue fuck' before but had never truly experienced it up until then. But there is no other word for what he was doing to me. He seemed to be trying get every single drop of pussy juice out of me. He was voracious and insistent and the more he licked the more I dripped.

"Oh god! Oh god. Oooh that's it little brother, eat my pussy. Fucking eat it." His hand on on my back seemed to want to push me through the floor while he feasted on my willing body. John licked every inch of my pussy, his tongue reaching places deep inside me I never knew existed. "Oh yeah Johnny, you're eating me so good. Eat me! Do you like how my pussy tastes? Oh shit! I'm creamin' all over you!" That feeling of having my brother lick my pussy was indescribable. The pleasure I was getting from his tongue was only surpassed by the extreme naughtiness of what we were doing. The forbidden taboo of having my brother eat me out had my whole-body thrumming. God was this naughty or what? I was naughty! A naughty girl. The phrase kept repeating in my head. But damn it was incredible and when his tongue swiped over my little asshole? I came. In fact, I squirted so hard it was like someone had turned on a tap between my legs. My juices splashed onto the carpet between my knees and I made a sound somewhere between a high-pitched scream, only audible to dogs and a growl of primal warning. And the little fucker did it again. Then again. He now seemed determined to eat my ass with the same insatiable hunger and voracity that he ate my pussy. And I came and came. Finally, his hand on my back eased up and with a final lick encompassing my pussy and asshole alike, he relaxed. I was a mess, the carpet was soaked, as were the panties that were still around my knees. And me? I felt like a rag doll with 90% of its stuffing removed.

Finally, I was able to open my eyes and turn my head enough to look back at my brother. John rested back on his heels with a smug look of satisfaction on his face. No doubt basking in the knowledge of how easily he had made his big sister cum like a fire hose.

"Get those shorts off!" I growled. I was going to suck his cock until I had him crying for release.

John wasted no time in shucking off his shorts. Revealing a beautiful cock, that while certainly not the largest I had seen, it was definitely more than adequate for my needs. 'That thing will fit perfectly up my butt' was what I was thinking, but first to show my little sex stud of a brother who was running this seduction. But before I could turn around and show him who was boss, he grabbed me by the hips and forced my head down again.

"Hmmmm...wait John!" I moaned. Who the hell was this guy? And what had he done with my shy innocent little brother?

"I can't! Sorry sis, but I can't wait anymore. I have been dreaming about your pussy for so long now."

With a moan, he slid his cock into me from behind. I was so comically wet that he bottomed out with almost no effort.

"Uffff. Oh god!" I moaned with him.

"Oh shit! Damn you are hot! Oh god you're so wet, Tiff!"

"Hmmmmm you like that, huh? You like how your sister's wet pussy feels? It's because of you. All because of you! So, fuck me! Fuck my little pussy, Johnny."

And he did. Damn did he fuck me good. His hips were like a jack hammer. Pulling almost all the way out he would slam his cock home, then change up the angle or the pace. I lost count of how many times I came.

"Oh Tiff! Your pussy is so tight. So good. So good!"

"Mmmm." I lifted my head "You should feel how tight my ass is!"

"Your, ass? God you are so hot!" He groaned.

My cum was being churned into fine white cream that coated the length of his shaft.

"Oh god Tiff, you're cumming all over my cock. Oh, shit I'm going to cum sis."

"Not inside me, Johnny. Not inside...on my back. Do it! Oh god baby! Cum. Cum for me!" He tensed up and pulled his cock out leaving me feeling empty. Then I felt his cum splashing onto my back. "Oh yeah. Oh! That's it. Mmmmm!"

John fell over on top of me but loving brother that he was, he supported his own weight on his arms instead of my back. I laid there basking in the glow of the phenomenal fucking I had just received.

"Holy shit! That was amazing Tiff!" He whispered in my ear.

"It sure was. Unfortunately, now comes the regrets!" I panted.

"Oh...You do? I mean you're regretting this?" He seemed crestfallen.

"Of course. I wanted you to fuck me up the ass and now I have to wait." I pouted.

He laughed. "Why wait?"

"What? I don't believe it. Really! How are you already hard?" Unbelievably I felt his hard cock still poking me. I rubbed my ass back against him. "Hmmmm."

"I can easily go again. You're so sexy sis. You could make anyone hard!"

"Is that why you been stealing my panties?" I moaned.

"Yes. Your pussy smells so good. And your panties are always soaked!"

"Well, you don't have to steal them anymore. You can have the real thing any time you want!"

"Oh god! Do you mean that?"

"Uh huh! Mmmmm. Enough talk! I need your cock up my ass, little brother!"

I felt his hard cock probing at the entrance of my backdoor. From the combination of Johnny's ass rimming having me so open and my cum making his cock so slick, all it took was a slight push and his cock head popped inside me.

"Uhhhh...ohhhh!" My voice vibrated right along with my body.

"Oh shit. Tiff...oh damn that feels tight. So good." John pushed a little harder and more of his cock slipped up my backdoor. My head was down and my ass was raised just high enough for him to penetrate me.

"Uhhh...Give me a minute... little brother...to get used to you. Ohhhh...Just a minute and then...oh god that feels good!"

"Oh shit. God your ass is so fucking tight! How does it feel, Tiff? Do you like it?"

"Hmmmmm, feels good. I love it. Oh god I love it up the ass!" I moaned pushing back against him and slowly burying his full length up my ass.

"Oh shit!" He gasped.

"Oh god. It feels...so...fucking...good. I moaned. I pushed back even harder and John fell back onto the backs of his legs. Raising myself up, I began to move, bringing myself forward until just the head of his dick was in my ass. Then I moved back, taking his whole length. Then forward and back, again and again. Slow and steady, I fucked myself on my brother's magnificent cock. On every down stroke my pussy would squirt a little, my body would shake and John would groan.

"Uhhh. Uhhh! Damn Tiff. Oh damn...! I...oh man..." John couldn't formalize a complete sentence.

Slow and steady I rode John's cock. My juices were flowing freely from my pussy, every once in a while, I would scoop them up and then lick my fingers. "Uh shit. Feels so good! You like that little brother? Huh? You like seeing me fuck my ass onto your cock? Should I go faster? Hmmmm. Harder?"

John could only groan as I picked up the pace. Soon I was slamming myself back onto him. "Fuck it little brother. Fuck that tight ass. I bet you didn't know that your big sister loved it up the butt? Oh god I do. I love it. Love it. I'm going to cum! Fuck...me...up...the...ass. Gonna cum. Shit...cumming! I'm..." I was holding onto the edge of his TV stand and slamming my little ass back onto his cock.

"Oh fuck! Tiff...?" I felt my brother spurting up my tight little anal cavity, which triggered my own orgasm.

"Ohhhh...god..." My orgasm was epic. I couldn't even voice my pleasure anymore. My throat constricted and my eyes rolled up into the back of my head. My pussy sprayed my juices once again and I would have collapsed and hit my head if John hadn't caught me. We both fell backwards, his cock slipping out of me leaving me feeling empty. How long we laid there I don't know, but eventually we both stirred.

"Hi..." He said. The shy slightly nervous John was back.

"Hey you!" I said remembering when my shy innocent seeming brother had turned into a sexual dynamo. "You were amazing!"

"Thanks. Plenty of practice in my head, I guess. I certainly fantasize about it enough. Well, not doing you up the butt. Never in my wildest fantasies did I imagine you would like that!"

"Not like little brother. Love. Your big sister loves it up the butt!" I reached down and felt his still somewhat hard dick. I stroked him lightly. "And this guy? This guy is going to be going up my butt regularly!"

"Sounds good to me!" He smiled. Amazingly I felt his dick stir and a few moments later he began to get hard.

"Are you shitting me? Already?" Was it just me...? or was my brother a fucking sexual god?

"What can I say sis? You're so fucking hot! Where do you want it?"

For answer I pushed him down and straddled him. I lined his cock up with my tight little ass and sank down. "Right here, Watson!"

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Just fuck my ass!"

LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers
12