Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 07

Story Info
What happened last and tongue strangling his tool.
8.7k words
4.14
18k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==My Sitter The Earth Agent==Ch.11

(Note, this is a flash forward and chronologically is the last chapter.)

The ship wasn’t large by Saurian military standards but it dwarfed the Joined’s comet tug which had been their lively hood before meeting the astonishing humans. It contained besides the two rotating artificial gravity carousels a mid deck which had a small laboratory section and a custom built hydroponics bay for growing human nutritional roots, leaves and the vial vegetable gourds. It also had a top of the line passive observation dome and a special dungeon just for Foxy and William and their guests.

The weapons module would be added a little later though the Joined Saurian females didn’t know it yet, nor would they even know of it even much later after its addition.

There two carousel modules on the newly purchased interstellar ship served very different purposes. The larger one was for the human and Saurian crew. The smaller one was for a nursery. From which the human crew was largely barred. Though Foxy brought William there often, the hatchlings took too him so well.

The Earth Agent went there less often and in secret, and the hatchlings took to him too. Doxy was of course the first to catch him in his clandestine visits.

“You are not permitted in the nursery module!” She told the earth agent in a very sexy voice. The three Joined had never learned to speak in human in any other way. Though she spoke in a tone Foxy had shared with her in how to take command of Williams mating drives.

The Earth agent was playing patty cake with some small success with one of the tiny hatchlings. He clapped his thumb and pinky together and his hatchling playmate mimicked the movement with both hands. The hatchling that was using its claws and hands to hold onto his hairy head moved higher up his scalp to better view the game of patty cake, finding it fascinating.

“I wouldn’t be here even now had I been able to leave with out still clutching a precious hatchling to my head. I have tried to gently unravel him from my clinging hair, but he has become hopelessly entangled in it. I fear I may never leave the hatchery. Perhaps years from now when I lose my hair to male pattern baldness the young Saurian may at last find escape from my nefarious follicles.” He shook his head ever so gently the tiny Saurian hissed contentedly enjoying the ride and gripping even more tightly to the human’s hair with its tiny clawed feet and hands.

Doxy was not amused. She used her tongue to snatch the hair grasping offspring and it took her no time to taste that it was one of Foxy’s, naturally she thought. All of Foxy’s off spring not only showed no fear of the alien humans but wouldn’t stay away from them. Doxy loved her human William. But she feared the Earth Agent, though she didn’t know why. He made her uncomfortable too. Foxy’s offspring swarmed him, as they did William.

His offspring bereft scalp quickly became re-entangled in hatchling hands and claws. Seeing the agent’s unoccupied head another hatchling sprang up from the deck to grip onto him and climb on. The agent gently shook his head at Doxy, the newly arrived hatchling’s hissing was bright and happy at his head’s rocking motion.

“How did you get in here?” Doxy demanded in tones reserved for high priced call girls when inviting gentlemen into their boudoir.

“Through the hatch same as you.” He replied reaching out one thumb and a pinky clapping the tiny hands of his patty cake partner.

She angrily hissed well with in the range of his hearing. “No I meant how did you get past the security lock outs on the hatch!” she said seducingly to him.

“Those were security lock outs!? I thought the hatch was just malfunctioning! Really ma’am may I recommend to you a good security service in New York for future installations on your ever so fine ship? Whoever told you that they had secured this module has misled you entirely, I would be more then happy to testify to that should you feel the need to bring these miscreants to court, yes I would.”

The game of patty cake ended as Doxy tongue wrapped his neck and hauled him to the hatch. Once there she again used her tongue to flick forcefully at the gaggle of hatchlings that had followed them there. After she had dispersed them enough to guarantee no new occupant would replace the agents current head holder she gently loosened the hatchling from his head and set it down as far as her tongue could reach.

“You are not to return to the nursery module, lock outs or not! Do you understand me!?” She said sounding sweet and alluring.

He agreed, but then hissed in excellent Saurian, “My children I fear I am no longer going to be allowed in here to play with all of you. I will always love each and every one of you! Good bye my little darlings…Forever.”

The entire nursery was filled with a cacophony of unhappy wailing, Foxy’s offspring could clearly be heard above the others, why Doxy thought am I not surprised.

“Oh dear” he said, “I think a few of them are mildly put off by my exile I am ever so grieved! But I will not be persuaded, they are young and will recover, no matter the psychological scars, I am sure.”

“You may remain.” Doxy conceded to him in tones of a woman speaking of her most passionate lover. He bent low as a wee one sailed through the air to clamber atop his head. His game of patty cake resumed unabated.

“He is dangerous!” Doxy said.

“They are both dangerous.” Foxy reminded her.

“He is more dangerous.” Doxy countered.

“He is less susceptible to our whiles.” Roxy added the others agreed. “Though he pretends otherwise, if I couldn’t taste of his deceptions I would not have ever known. He can not change his coloring nor alter his outer skin in any way as we do. Yet he is a chameleon of a caliber far greater then us in every way. What are we to do with him?” Roxy was worried and wanted to answers.

So Foxy answered her, “Love him. It will go far better for all Saurians in the end then any other action.” Truer words had never been spoken.

==Cumning To The Saurian Home World==Ch.12

William was on the command deck where the Joined liked to keep him when they were not feeding him or letting him rest. The straps of the acceleration lounge made for a natural place to keep him bound up. Roxy was masturbating Will with her sharp nail tips, she used her other hand to hold his head up to make sure he was watching her hand upon his aching upright sex. His clear slick leakage was flavored light and tangy for her, only Foxy it seemed knew how to make it champaign bubbly sweet, or perhaps William only knew how to make it bubbly for Foxy. What ever the case was it didn’t lessen the impact it was having, consequently Roxy was enjoying her euphoric hormone induced high, as she whipped her tongue cruelly to his pink headed inducer to confiscate its heady seepings. William’s body tensed from the literal tongue lashing.

Before the Joined had departed the Epsilon-Iradani system for their home world’s stellar system they had taken William down to the planet under construction. But this time to the main mercantile district and spent as much as they could afford at William’s direction on parts to build a still. William was then sent to report back to his superior officer Captain Merdocs still aboard the Prometheus.

William saluted and reported, “Sir, the Saurian crew you have stationed me with are planning on traveling to their home world using there interstellar Point Drive. They have asked me to join them so I might become proficient in its use and maintenance. Although I am told that their small ship is no match in interstellar Point Drive power to that of the Saurian vessel that has been delivered to us in exchange for the Prometheus. So what I may learn might be of only limited use.”

“Their home world, you say! I am uncertain, such a significant event in human history should be left to so junior an officer, that is work more fitting of a diplomat or at least of a Captain like myself. Could you persuade the comet tug’s crew to take one of the diplomats or myself to their home world in place of you?”

William stopped himself from laughing at the notion. And telling the Captain that he was their pet sex slave didn’t much appeal to him either. So he lied. “Sir you must understand that the crew is a Joined group of Saurian females, a family. They felt my intrusion on them a great burden when I first came aboard even when it was only for a brief detachment of a few weeks. But over time I have ingratiated myself with them. And because of this they have effectively accepted me into their family bond after a fashion. It is indeed out of this family bonding that they are desirous of having my companionship for their journey to their home world.

As far as the tug’s Saurian crew is concerned I am not going with them as a member of earths first interstellar explores but rather as one who is much beloved in their family on a long trip. Do you see the problem sir?” William lied to his captain and it sounded believable, at least it did to William.

“I see they have adopted you as such into their nuclear family group, I recall that is what your reports stated. So they are only taking you because you are a family member. In that case I think I can understand why then we can not substitute any one else for you. Very well Second Engineer, you are neither a senior officer nor a diplomat but I have every confidence in every single one of my crew to represent earth to the best of their abilities and make their Captain and earth proud.” The captain filled William with confidence.

“Aye, aye sir.” And William would make him proud, though neither of them in their wildest dream could have guessed just how well the young junior officer would do.

Benjamin Franklin had only been sent to France with the hopes that he might obtain some small financial support for the American forces in the Revolutionary war. What he obtained instead were troops, arms and a navy large enough to sink the British fleet at York Town. He is also said to have slept with more then a few of the Parisian ladies. Of course William never obtained anything as great. Still Benjamin would have been proud of what William would accomplish Saurian ladies not withstanding.

Before he left the ship he stopped by his still and gathered up the remaining scraps of charcoal and took a few polyethylene bulk storage containers. The ships galley had already delivered a supply of starch and carbohydrate rations as well as fresh foods from hydroponics at least as much as might stay fresh for his long journey between the stars.

Lastly he stopped by the ships quartermasters’ office and requisitioned as many undergarments and outerwear as he could. Foxy new penchant for ambushing him and tearing off his clothes had practically reduced him to wearing rags. His last garments he kept stored safely away for the day he had to return to the Prometheus. Coming aboard naked or in tattered threads would have led to too many questions after all. He chuckled to himself as he thought what a truthful response would have been. “The Saurian female who has taken to the moniker of Foxy delights in games of sexual domination with me, as a consequence my wardrobe is much the worse for wear as she delights in unexpectedly tearing my clothes off and then forcing prolonged sexual couplings with myself, why do you ask, sir?” was definitely one rejoinder he preferred to keep to himself. He rushed on with his errands in preparation for his imminent departure to the Saurian home world.

The little comet tug accelerated under full power from her normal-space drive engines outward from the Epsilon-Iradani system, they would not be at zero g. during this trip much at all. William was doing the piloting on the command deck as usual, though the least experienced of them he was still the best. The Joined still delighted in teaching him all they could of astronavigation and helm control. And William ravenously devoured their teachings which wasn’t out of the ordinary for the breed of humans who were trained to be earth’s finest. William was also quite naked as it was Foxy’s want, which made William something of an unusual astronaut.

And it is also true that most astronauts don’t pilot their ships with a painted up alien whore seated in their laps with a foot or more of Saurian tongue shoved down their gullets, but on William whom history would know as no typical astronaut, on him it looked good.

“He has taken complete command of our ship my Joined, just as he was on the sailing ship! Taste of him!” and the naked astronaut parted his lips to accommodate two more supple alien tongues which were snaked in to his neck deeply violating it once again. They spoke in tones inside the range of human ears so that he might listen.

“The chocolate is so bitter! I don’t like it all.” Roxy complained her voice an intoxicating velvet.

“Ooo” Cooed Doxy, ”I love when he tastes so salty! It tastes like his wonderful blood!”

This remark caused Foxy to shoot Doxy such a look and for Doxy to look back sheepishly. It seems some time ago Foxy had learned that Doxy had taken to biting William’s neck in a human sexually stimulating practice known as a hicky. But unlike a human she was piercing his neck with her tiny sharp teeth so as to take up his blood. And to Foxy’s great shock she did this when he was in an over aroused state and wouldn’t object to it. This made Foxy go ballistic.

Foxy had directly taken Doxy off to a quiet corner of the tug and read her the riot act on abusing her pet male.

When Doxy defended herself saying “He doesn’t mind, and he actually seems to enjoy it, after I had done it to him a few times he started offering up his neck to me, even pressing himself to my teeth.” Foxy nearly decked her. But since violence of that sort was completely foreign to Saurian females she of course didn’t even think to do it so instead she hissed violently at Doxy.

“Yes of course he does, you egg addled most asinine of a clutch! When you have him in his aroused mating state he doesn’t feel pain any more, recall he doesn’t even feel hunger or thirst. I could starve him to death if I wanted to and he would not only let me he wouldn’t object. He doesn’t however grow stupid in that state, unlike you. He is all to quick to understand, after the first few times you fed of his blood he figured out that it pleased you! So naturally after that he would willingly injure himself against your teeth to make you the one who has stimulated him into making herself The Center Of His World HAPPY! You FUCKING Idiot.” Foxy spoke the last in the human’s tongue. Before she continued in Saurian.

“You are never to allow him to puncture himself with your teeth ever, ever again! And now that he knows it pleases you he will continue to try and force his neck to your teeth! If I find any new wounds on him I will teach him that his coupling with you displeases me, and I have taught him to please me at all times even out of his mating state. I hope I have made myself abundantly clear to you my beloved Joined?” Foxy tone didn’t sound as if she was speaking to any one even remotely beloved.

So when Doxy expressed her enjoyment of his salt flavor Foxy quickly inspected her precious pet for teeth marks, she found none so Doxy stuck out her mock mammalian chest at her and huffed.

William was paying the three of them no mind as he was focused on engaging the Interstellar Point Drive. Gravity is a funny thing. It isn’t nearly as constant as one might think, living on a planet where gravity is always so powerful a force. But even on a planet one can see shifts in gravity, the oceans of earth rise and fall with the tug of the moon’s distant gravity according to their ever changing relative positions.

So too did the tidal like gravity fields of the various worlds that orbited Epsilon-Iradani tug on space distorting it so that the point drive couldn’t engage local space. And since all the worlds were in motion as were the stars themselves the landscape of the gravity fields in open space is in a continuous state of ebb and flow.

William was piloting these seas and shoals of gravity flux, making for a pool of calm water as it were. He watched carefully a live astronavigation map simulation on the console, it showed the relative positions of all the orbiting bodies and also showed even the nearby micro gravity disturbances of comets in the Oort belt. A more powerful ship would ignore such interferences, but the moderately powered tug required a high level of tranquility from the flux of gravity fields.

On the sea, when sailing a ship, when one finds oneself in an area with out wind the term is becalmed. Any good sailor watches for such areas and avoids them. His bitter chocolate flavor intensified and the salt tang harshened. “He is ignoring me completely.” Foxy said despairingly.

“What heading has he taken, this makes no sense?” Roxy asked of Doxy. Foxy being too caught up herself as usual to give any thought to the ships course and bearing.

“It is strange I didn’t teach him to make point drive jumps like this. Besides we are yet many days travel until we are out of range of gravity flux, though he does not behave as though that were so. Well no mind, I will remain here with him and when he tries to form a Point Folding and fails. Then I will have knowledge of what my error was in his learning and can correct him.

Foxy wriggled for him, but he showed her no interest. She dared not try to handle her pet’s precious fleshy soft inducer. While she delighted in focusing him on her till she was all he could think of she knew there was one thing that could trump away his concentration and that was ship command. At best if she handled it, it might stiffen for her briefly. But as soon as she stopped it would relax almost instantly. She much preferred it when she could keep it hard and erect for her with out touching it at all for long periods of time.

And worse still he would chase her hands away from his stiffy at times like this. It had taken an age to teach him not to chase her off his lap when he was on the command deck and actively in control of the ships systems. So she wriggled against the still un-risen inducer in vein.

His eyes were focused like lasers on the console read outs, the numbers began to quickly drop. He engaged the point drive and began to study a second set of read outs that had been blank before he engaged the point drive anchoring the first of his two points. These second read outs mapped to the still very distant Saurian home world’s local space. When he found a suitable second point to fold to his first point, the Point Drive would then take the ship through the Fold to Saurin space. There, he had found it a second point!

All this occurred as Doxy spoke in a sexy saucy voice “William you can’t Fold space here…” She had a great deal more to explain as to exactly why the gravity flux so close to the local system’s primary star prohibited point drive activation, when the point drive activated and the ship crossed the Folded space.

William sailed like a master and could spot a becalmed area a mile off, space travel was no different.

“How the hell did he do that!” Roxy moaned like a woman in orgasmic bliss, she spoke so William could hear her though her question was directed at Doxy.

“I have never seen the like, I do not know my Joined!” Doxy marveled in her sexy womanly like lilt.

“He is earth’s finest, you two silly sluts, that is how” Foxy told them in luscious honey tones. She gently took up his inducer in her hands he was still too busy to notice her at all. But one part of him noticed her, she could be patient a moment or two more for the rest of him to catch up.

Now that they had Folded, he masterfully rotated the ship for the long deceleration as they began the second leg of their journey to the inner system bound for the Saurian home world. This didn’t take him but a moment and at the same time he set their new course and heading.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers