Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 08

Story Info
Have they used the engineer too much?
5.7k words
4.75
13.7k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==Saurian Sex Therapy For Fun And Profit==Ch.13

“He has generated enough to make a fifth cask” Roxy told her joined.

“I told them I was sure we could produce at least six.” Doxy lamented.

“I don’t like it, He should not be pushed any further! He has turned far more seasons far more extensively then is the norm for males of any age!” Foxy objected.

“He does not complain, and he is still always eager to offer us access to his phallus, desperate as ever for us to drive it to spit up its season. It pleasures him greatly, one can taste in him the truth of that.” Doxy countered.

Foxy, speaking in Saurian, “You play with fire and think nothing of burning yourself, my Joined. Do any of you want to be parted from our very own beach male after we have sold off his liquids?” She said “liquids” in the plural indicating he had produced more then one kind of liquid. “You would produce in our beach male a state of “sexual addition” males who are given no time to engage in other activities and do nothing but enthrall themselves in sexual stimulation develop a mind sickness. When was the last time you and he drilled on the command deck?” Foxy asked of Doxy.

At that both Doxy and Roxy fell to pieces in their native hissing laughter at “drilling” on the command deck.

“Yes laugh, as you burn in his fire, you know full well what I meant, he already displays many of the signs of the mind sickness. He eats almost nothing. He will not eat when he is alone, and when we are with him he can no longer control his needs to couple with us. Were it not for the ration drinks that take him the littlest amount of time to consume he would have eaten nothing in many days! And neither one of you can even induce him to drink even one of those!” Foxy railed at her Joined.

These words caused Doxy and Roxy to exchange looks of concern.

“And what do you suggest, we do? It is as much for him as it for us. I am sure if he knew our intentions he would under take every effort to facilitate us our endeavors and dare I say even to self sacrifice, we do this as much for him as for us” Doxy restated.

“Yes Joined, in that you are correct. He has told us extensively of the rigors he and his crewmates endured to be chosen for this earth mission. Tremendous hardships he demonstrates are nothing he can not endure, even as you say to sacrifice himself on behalf of the good of the mission!

But if we produce mind sickness in him, when we return him to his people, and we must do that even if for only for the briefest of time his people will not return him. And should we foolishly restrain him from returning to his own he will escape us and be assured he would escape us. He does not often display it, but he is many times more clever and even more bright then the three of us combined, make no mistake there.

And upon his return to his people they will do extensive medical examinations as a matter of course, it is there way. It is not uncommon for Humans to endure great physical injury and sickness and display no symptoms and even conceal these very symptoms if they are of such a mind. So their medical exams are such that they reveal even deliberately hidden symptoms, again it is their way and they would find any mind sickness.

It is likely they will believe he caused it in himself a sickness of this nature and not us. Since they will desire to prohibit him from making himself sick again they would never let him return to us! Nothing we or he says will change their minds, humans know that our mating habits could never cause sexual addition to one of their own so they will draw no other conclusion then that he made himself ill by engaging in unhealthy behavior while in our company. Have I made myself clear to you, my overly rapacious Joined!”

“Yes you have, I realize now the depths of your concern” Doxy said with grave concern. “But time is dwindling for us, a sixth cask is required if we are to fulfill our contractual requirements.”

“Leave him to me alone then, you two can continue to demonstrate feminine displays for him and make him desirous of your sexual attentions. But you are to offer him no sexual contact, you can though still continue to indulge your tongues with him. But he must be encouraged to engage his mind beyond the activity of coupling when in your presence.

I will deny him my company during those times, this will help him recover his spoiled mind and at the same time increasing his ardor for myself.” Foxy laid down the ground rules.

“Why would his ardor increase for you if he sees less of you, this is counter intuitive!” Roxy reasoned.

“If the two of you would increase your knowledge of humans beyond just their porn files you would have your answers. I am of no mind to endlessly school you two on every nuance of human behavior I have studied. Your understanding is not required, it is only the doing that is required. That I have been often correct in the past in the methodologies of making him ours is understanding enough for you.” Foxy had said enough.

Sadly for Foxy she was right, absence does make the heart grow fonder. Saurians had no such concept. Joined females who were parted for a duration, while missed and welcomed warmly upon return, caused no change in the feelings of their other Joined during their absence.

Her understanding of such a concept therefore was all the more impressive, but then Foxy had made the “leap” long ago in her understanding of the human condition. So it was more then a little surprising that she had not anticipated how very much she would pine for him while enduring their protracted separations.

Perhaps it was the result of her constant over exposure to his species evolutionarily advanced hormones or perhaps dressing and acting as human for so long was causing her to behave and think more like a human but for what ever reason Foxy pined for her pet male when they were parted much more so then he did. Mind sickness of this nature could not be contagious none the less she grew sick from it even as she cured him of it.

Output was down at first, but at least he would eat a full meal with Doxy and Roxy. So his strength was returning to him quickly. He returned to wearing his flight jumper and Doxy and he drilled on the command deck in the conventional sense, though that was not strictly accurate however. They had long completed the lessons in the standard curriculum material on ship handling and Point Drive Fold. So they had moved on to advanced piloting skills and Point Drive failure control. Doxy’s had years of experience and this theoretical course work was beyond her, so he would learn it and then help her understand it. Though they both pretended it was not so and that he was merely demonstrating his newly acquired understanding to her.

“What plant material would you have me prepare with your meal, Beach male?” Doxy asked of him as the hour grew late.

“There is a short green stalked plant that opens into a large bundle of florets, do you know the one?”

“Yes, but that one has all but been used up, it will likely be the last the of it.” She told him.

“That’s ok, just cook what ever is left of it.” He took off his jumper and undergarments as they spoke and gave them over to her.

She agreed to his meal choice and left the command deck, secretly pleased that there was less and less of that disgusting plant matter in the cold storage bins, just a side benefit of his recovery. Doxy was happy to have him eating well but she dearly missed their sexual play time.

Doxy was sure he missed her too, but he didn’t question her ever as to why she and Roxy didn’t couple with him any more. Among human females she knew that they would inexplicably and unexpectedly lose interest in mating with their partners. Their demands to have the males take great interest, even though they did not, in discussing the woman’s feelings were supposed to prevent such occurrences. From her time among the human crew and from listening in on their gossip she was most certain this practice almost never worked.

The practice required the male to not only be able to understand the females often though not always completely irrational feelings but to even deduce which feelings the female was deliberately concealing from him in hopes that he would draw them out from her.

That the males of the species were completely inadequate to the task, that much was clear! Yet every female expected their mate to do this very impossibility. It is no small wonder the males had developed such an overwhelming mating drive, with such insanely illogical females the species would have long ago died off from lack of offspring if not for this overwhelming drive in the men, she was sure.

And this was but one of the many reasons why so very many human males in a still distant future would Join with Saurian females. The Saurians of course only took the best and the brightest in other words earth’s finest. Leading to the all too common human female lament, “Why are all the good men married, gay or Saurian sex slaves?!”

In any event she believed that he likely put her sudden stay in coupling with him down to the vagaries of womanly behavior. And it made her feel badly that he would hold her with so little regard. She could never be like an earth woman she thought and turned her head abruptly flinging her false hair over her shoulder and stormed off the command deck.

William was fully erect in anticipation, even though Foxy had only just stepped onto the command deck. There were better roomier places shipboard for there mating dances but for some reason he was the most generous with his seasons here. In no small part she was sure because of all the ships modules this was the one he felt was his.

He knew to keep his lips together for her until she flicked him with a striking lash of her tongue. She made his erection twitch in anticipation of this. He didn’t wince at all though she was sure she had stung his lips with her whip like tongue, he closed his eyes and greedily kissed her tongue puckering his lips tightly around it. She lapped of his tongue and he in turn ran his tongue against hers trapping it against the roof of his mouth when she let him, so that she could tickle him gently there which he still didn’t like.

She continued to push another length of tongue into his mouth as he tried to suck more in but she held back. And she most certainly didn’t want to hold back! So she gave into him and allowed him to swallow her tongue at long last, when he did so she could taste his sweet cookie dough mixed with sweet bitter berries. The bitter part of the berry flavor was sharp and very hot. He had been longing for her tongue she knew, and she emptied herself of it and made him swallow her entire length. This made the bitterness recede a small amount. But that he also wanted to feel her touch very much more she tasted that flavor of him most strongly.

She could barely contain herself but she did, he had remained in place not moving as she had permitted him to partake fully of her tongue, and now she tugged back her tongue and drew him to her as she came forward to meet him. The best way to begin him on his way was to let him believe she wanted to make him cum for her right away. Why he allowed himself to believe that she meant this each time she pulled the same ruse she could scarcely conceive, but he was a well disciplined crewmen and one didn’t question the orders of ones commanders. So he did as she commanded him each time as though he knew no better.

It is scarcely a wonder that these humans could make such terrible deadly wars amongst themselves with such a mindset, one could order young men out to certain death and they would do so willingly. She could not help but take such pride in herself that she had drawn just such devotion from him, she also felt pleasantly burdened by the tremendous responsibility of it all. It freighted her more the a little, humanity was dangerous, the galaxy had it had any sense would have agreed with Foxy whole heartedly.

She spun him around facing him away from her, guiding him with subtle tugging from her supple tongue. Foxy then seated herself on the acceleration lounge where she wrapped her legs around his waist and forced his legs apart. She did this so she could push her feet up together under his crotch. In this manner she could “spur” his season sack forward with her heels. She knew this made him a bit uncomfortable but that just such discomfort strangely pleased him when his mind entered into a properly stimulated fugue.

With her arms wrapped around him from her position behind him she began. First she grasped his tremendously long and engorged inducer by Saurian standards in both her hands and squeezed him tightly. He leaned back into her as she did this moaning and sighing so contentedly to once again be in her grasp. Of all the things she did to him nothing pleased him more the when they had been parted, something about first moments are special, and she could taste of him that truth. Everything in him sweetened and it caused her tongue to lash about his mouth and throat as she responded to feeling his pleasure. He would have been unable to breath and been gagging on her tongue in the past, and in the past she would have taken great pains not to lose control of herself like this when responding to his sexual excitement. But he had learned to accept her deep penetrations of his gullet long since, and he just kept swallowing her back down to contain her from accidentally escaping him.

She had been holding his erection only just briefly in her hands, but it had taken him no time at all before he began responding to her. She clasped the base in a fist and the tip between thumb and forefinger his freshly leaked seminal fluid made him slippery in her grasping fingers. Some times in the past she had used a mineral extracts to make him slippery for this kind of play, but now he always provided so much himself she never needed any. And she had learned from his flavors exactly how little of this play he needed to be turned to seasons end.

“Do you like my hands here, my pet male?” He didn’t reply he just listened and watched her hands as she manipulated him. “Mistress Foxy can taste that you do. Your mistress can taste you want her to take you this way too! And she doesn’t want to waste any more time here with you then she has too either. You have been such a bad pet male making his mistress spend all her time alone!” She scolded him.

“So your mistress wants you to show her proper devotion, perhaps in that way you may have her forgiveness! Show your mistress you are completely devoted to her now and empty your season sack for her, this very moment!” she was rubbing him very swiftly all along the length of his shaft, firmly clasped in her hands, her bright red finger nails gliding along the top in full view, she had his head tipped down so he could see them and take in the feminine display stimuli. Her hands slid easily along him from the slippery goo he had released into her rubbing fingers and he responded all so lustily to the friction she produced on his erection.

His own hips he thrust forward in response to her hands and commands driving her heels even more tightly against his lower crotch lightly crushing his season makers, she could taste his need to climax grow all the more keen from this added displeasure.

She took her hands away from him all at once and she tasted of his heated hatred at that betrayal. “No pet male, I have wasted too much time and you have again refused your mistress her due tribute in seed. So instead of treating you like a man pet, your mistress will punish your failure to ejaculate for her by making you her animal pet again.” With that she made him face her again, his inducer sagging from such sudden aloneness Foxy saw this and made to remedy it.

She unhitched the upper portions of her shiny PVC suit that concealed her Saurian appearing anatomy from him while revealing only those portions of her that were in appearance womanly. One of her very ample faux bosoms fell out from the suit with its attached nipple that would no longer easily come off. William’s eyes were drawn instantly on to it. She drew her tightly suited buttocks forward to the lounge’s edge and set her feet down on the floor and arched her back away from him. “Your mistress knows animals will want to maw me here.” she said, the tip of one red finger nail dragging across her extended nipple, causing it to bend and spring up. “So do as your animal instinct commands you and give it your mouth.”

As he tried to lean over her with his mouth she shifted so she could push her thigh between his legs, she lifted her leg up slightly to trap his inducer between her thigh and his abdomen, he gratefully pressed against her soft thigh as he put his lips to her long firm brown nipple and cupped the breast in his hands.

She could and did blow air in and out of her swim bladder the harness she wore confined it in such a way so that only a portion that was shaped like a mammary gland’s frontal display inflated outwardly. Air was a poor choice when it came too look and feel both of which were very important in a male’s repertoire of stimulation cues, so they had taken to swallowing large amounts of protein gelatin and blowing that into the confined bladder. In so doing they produced a heavy undulating display that he responded to so very well. Her cup size determined how large a breast she could inflate. The cup had been the tricky part, it had to have a shape close enough to a humans to fool his senses into recognizing it as the feminine frontal display and it had to feel like skin because males drew great arousal from interaction with them. William had provided the solution.

So in essence he was only fooling himself. They had been able to produce a cup from a very thin soft stretchy material from the water ration packets. Foxy had found the largest packets available that they had aboard, so her’s were the largest. The trick had been to give it a skin that didn’t feel like a ration packet. The medical supply kit he had brought along with him contained an agent used for treating burns. It covered burns in an artificial skin, and they had used this with great success. The only change they made was to add some human female false pigments to the mixture to give it a skin tone pleasing to the eye.

A technique that Foxy had long since developed was to cause the breast to swell for him and also to shrink, causing her swim bladder breasts to take on an undulating pulsation that drove his sexual senses quite wild with stimulation.

None of the Joined could make any sense of this. Human females could and did have their breast size augmented but they could not ever raise and lower the size at will. So how this new display could be recognized and stimulate their human male made no sense. But it did. If only they could see the subtleties of what a drawn in breath can do to woman’s chest they would have understood, but porn files are never about subtleties were they?

A soon as he had cupped her and put his mouth to her nipple she gently blew air into her “breast” causing it to swell in response to his touch. Slowly carefully she sucked the air back out and repeated it. This drove him into a state of mating frenzy and to try to satisfy his needs he was pressing his still trapped erection more tightly against her thigh grinding his hips back and fourth against her leg, desperately humping at her leg like a dog.

She giggled for him to hear, at her own joke that this was how she did it doggy style with him. She let him carry on like this for some time, though he could never gain enough stimulation from only her thigh to loose a season. But she kept escalating her level of impetus by giving him her other breast, after a small time. He took such pleasure from her bosom when he pressed his face between them. She always thought that rubbing his face against her swim bladder harness would ruin the illusion of her breast, but he showed no sign that contact with her fakery ruined his enjoyment in them. Rather then spoil his enjoyment he would actively trace the bindings of the harness with his nose and face feeling them for what they were, and rather then being repulsed by such revelations he was stimulated by them.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers
12