Oral Enchantments

Story Info
Liam wishes to turn his girlfriend into an oral enthusiast.
3.6k words
4.63
8.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing some stories while I continue working on editing the rest of Knight of the Wood (trying to edit it for longer chapters to make it easier on myself). This one is a part of Deborah's Spot, a setting revolving around wishes being granted at a traveling, magical shop, which I plan to revisit with more standalones.


Deborah finished counting the lines on her nails for the fifth time and looked back at the clock. It had been, at best, five minutes since she'd looked last. She let out a groan, rested her face in her arms, and wondered once again how she'd let her mother convince her to take on the family business. It wasn't as if she wouldn't have been able to say "no." And if she had, she wouldn't be seated in the still-empty shop two weeks into moving to a new city. If she was fair with herself and her mother, she had been warned that the first shopper might take as long as six months to show up. Deborah's dream of starting a cascade of happy customers immediately after opening the doors had been optimistic. Now, though, she found her optimism draining in the face of having nothing to do except wait. Resigned, she decided to start counting the hairs on her arms next. She was three hairs into the count when the door to the shop jingled. Her head snapped up, straightening along with her posture.

The customer was a man -- not a surprise. As far as Deborah knew, he was average height for men here, with a decent enough haircut, and a friendly face with very little embarrassment at walking into the shop. A good sign. She schooled her face into a flirtatious grin.

"Hello there, welcome to Deborah's Spot, where we help you make the magic happen! What can I do you for?"

"Ah," the man paused mid-stride, before he resumed forward again. "Do you have to say that even though it's on the window?"

"Well," Deborah responded, smile tight "yes. There's no telling what people do or don't see coming in here. What can I do you for?"

"I'm looking for something to spice things up with my girlfriend. Maybe a toy or something. What do you think she'd like?"

"I've never met her. What do you think she'd like?" Deborah leaned forward on the counter and stared up at him.

"Uh," he flushed, darted his eyes, and finally settled them on her forehead. "I think I want her to like different things." He looked shocked to hear the words from his mouth.

Deborah smiled. Good to know the shop's still got it. She gestured at him to continue.

"I just wish," his mouth worked as he fought against the compulsion. Deborah knew more discretion would've made the process smoother, but she wasn't interested in waiting any longer now that she finally had a customer. So, she waited, patient, for the words to be drawn out of him.

"The sex is fine, great even, but she hates going down on me. She'll do it for me sometimes, but I..." He trailed off, confused. "I wish she loved giving blowjobs." Deborah cracked her knuckles. This she could work with.

"Loved them how much?"

"P-pardon?"

"You wished she loved them how much? Like, more than anything else? Just loved them the most in a sexual way? Something else? We value the spirit of wishes here, it's the key to satisfied customers."

"I," the man's voice burst from his lips as he tried to close them. "I want them to be her favorite thing to do, but I don't want her to do it instead of bathing eating or anything. What is this place?" His voice quivered slightly during his last question.

"Don't worry about that now," Deborah waved her hand dismissively. "We can make that happen if it's what you really want. If you don't like the changes after one month, come back here and we'll undo them, no charge. Otherwise, you can pay us then."

His face grew pale.

"Calm down, we're not going to ask for your soul or firstborn or anything. Just a length of time where we'll tithe off some of the energy you make from sex. Oh, and you won't be able to talk about us explicitly with anyone, so I recommend you don't try. Otherwise, good luck out there!"

The man turned smartly and walked out of the Shop, limbs stiff and erratic as he fought to remain still. He tried to shout out more questions as he went, but Deborah wasn't listening.

Finally. Let's get this party started.


Liam's limbs unlocked as he left the shop, and he fell onto the sidewalk with a gasp. He wheeled quickly, only to see an abandoned storefront where there'd once been a brightly lit sex shop. What the fuck was that. For a dark moment, he thought he might have hallucinated the whole thing. Then, his watch went off, the alarm he'd set for fifteen minutes alerting him that it was time to go back to work. He winced as he picked himself up, but he otherwise pretended to be fine. The people that passed him -- some stepping over his outstretched limbs -- didn't notice or care. He sighed as he went back to the deli and put his apron back on. He hadn't gotten anything other than a weird encounter with an unusually thick attendant who had neither shared her name nor asked him his. Maybe that's normal for sex shops? The thought and the strangeness of the experience faded as he slipped into the rhythm of the lunch rush. He redirected customers alongside his shift-mates, which required more effort than normal given the recent tourist interest in experiencing the sandwiches here. Liam couldn't tell why. They were decent, but nothing to fight or stand in line for hours about. But at least a good third of them tip.

It was ten hours later, as he threw his apron into a basket back at his apartment, that he remembered to think about the shop again. His girlfriend, Angela, hadn't yet arrived home, so he took a moment to think about how much he wanted the wish to be real. Does that make me a bad person? I didn't exactly seek out a wish, but is it messed up to want that? The part of his brain that took orders from his libido asserted that it was not at all messed up, but the anxious, guilty part told him it was super messed up. I have to tell her about it. The front door made a noise as it was unlocked. Even before she called out to him, he knew it was Angela. It wasn't just that she was the only one other than him with a key -- her energy and the smell of sunflowers entered every room with her. It was one of the things he loved about her. He met her smile with one of his own and whirled her into a hug.

"Liam! It's good to see you." She beamed at him as she started eating the sandwich that he'd brought back from the deli for her. He finished off a soda while he listened to her talk about the project her team was still stuck on, as well as gossip from her friends and coworkers. As she finished off the sandwich, she let out a satisfied sigh. "Delicious! What did you get up to, today?"

"Worked at the deli for the most part," Liam replied. "I went to a sex shop during my break. It was a little weird."

"Oh ho," Angela raised her eyebrows suggestively. "Did you get something for us?"

"I got something for you, yeah." Liam frowned. That's not what I meant to say.

"Show me," Angela purred.

Liam's hands moved down to unfasten his pants. Lowered, he showed Angela his penis. His face was flushed in helpless embarrassment.

"Oh, hello old friend." Angela's nose twitched. "Something's different about it..." She leaned forward and nuzzled the base of his rapidly swelling shaft. She stuck her broad tongue out and licked him. His eyes widened. No way. She licked him again. Then she pressed her wide mouth fully against him, slowly slurping one of his balls into her mouth.

"Is this an oil or something? It smells amazing and tastes," she licked him again, pupils dilating, "heavenly."

"Or something," Liam choked out. Angela's mouth worked him like she'd rather be doing nothing else. Her enthusiasm, and the way she panted with each pass of her full lips on his head, already had him on edge. "Careful," he moaned, "you already have me close."

Angela's only response was to swallow his shaft. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned. Her hips trembled. Is she...? The idea of her getting off from a blowjob before him was too much, real or not. With a partially stifled squeal, he came into her mouth. She continued to lick and suck him through and after his orgasm. A quick grasp on the counter was the only thing that stopped him from falling backwards.

"Hmm," Angela sat up with one last slurp. "That was fun." She stood and cleared her plate, as if nothing unusual had happened. Liam's brain churned slowly as Angela hummed her way through her evening preparations. Two episodes of a show he barely caught later, her hair was wrapped, and she was snoring. He stared at her until his brain decided to send him into a dreamless sleep.

He awoke in Angela's mouth again. She moaned and squirmed as she throated him with an expertise that he was certain she hadn't possessed the day before. She'd only ever made noises like this before when they'd used a vibrator on her while he held her legs by her head. That she made them now, without touching herself, made Liam go off as embarrassingly soon as he had the day before. She swallowed him without pause as she twitched in pleasure. A moment or so later, she opened her eyes and blinked at him happily.

"Morning, babe. I hope I didn't bother you too much."

"Not at all," Liam croaked. As his arousal faded, his guilt returned. I did this to her. "I need to tell you something. There wasn't any oil from the sex shop. You've just always liked this and didn't know it." Liam's eyes widened in a mix of fear and confusion.

"Ha, as if! If it'd always felt that good, I wouldn't ever have done anything else." She laughed as she rolled out of bed and bounced into the shower. Liam's breath shuddered. Uh oh.

Liam's week only escalated from there. Each time Angela came with his dick in her mouth, she became both more seductive and more demanding. A good morning blowjob and dinner time blowjob turned into two before and after work. Then more. Liam was exhausted and drained from trying to keep up, but all Angela needed to do was pout, or purr, or place her lips against his face, and he was somehow hard. He bought two electrolyte drinks on day three, before hauling in a case on day five. His days became a blur of waking up to blowjobs, working until lunch when Angela stopped by for another one, to going home and being blown until he went to sleep. Despite his exhaustion, the longer this went on the less guilty he felt. Angela's growing dominance and slick mouth had popped the anxious bubble he hadn't realized he'd been carrying his whole life.

He could've gone on like that forever, or at least until she sucked him into an early, happy grave. But then his boss had called them all into the backroom of the deli to let them know that Liam and two of his coworkers were being sent to a week-long conference. It meant an immense bonus. It also meant being away from the blowjobs of his dreams for a week. I'll have to take Angela out to a nice dinner when I get back.


Angela tapped her foot angrily as Liam checked his bags.

"I still don't see why I can't come with you."

"Babe, you're the one who told me you were in the middle of a big project. And before you ask," Liam raised a quelling hand, "this is a phenomenal opportunity for me. Not just for the bonus, but to make connections at this conference. As much as I like the deli, I don't want to work there forever."

Angela let out a long sigh. She knew he was right. She also knew that she was one, maybe two days from the horniest part of her cycle. Before her new passion for blowjobs, she might've been fine with a toy and sexting, but something about the act of emptying him in her mouth had become almost necessary for her now. She could get off other ways, but why deprive herself? Because my boyfriend and my stupid job can't work with me.

"It'll be alright babe, don't worry! I love you!" Liam kissed her, then started to gather his bags. "My ride will be here in five."

"Wait," Angela held a hand against his chest. "Five minutes is plenty for a real goodbye." Liam's eyes widened as she kneeled in front of him.

Later, after Liam had staggered into the car waiting for him, Angela washed the spit off her face and tried to smile. You've got this! Just bury the horny in work like you did in college. No problem. She looked at the clock. I'll just rub one out before I head out. Two orgasms, one shower, and two bus transfers later, she stepped into the open office space her team shared. She projected her usual cheerful energy with little effort, and within a few hours she was in her stride. This project had proved difficult over the past few weeks. Her core teammates--Melanie, a new graduate with wide-rimmed glasses and a wry sense of humor, and Shannon, a self-described "crunchy mom" with a sharp eye for patterns--were good company. Despite the productivity and camaraderie, Angela felt herself start to get a little more biting after the lunch hour. Skipping her new habit of visiting Liam at lunch impacted her more than she'd thought. She was able to suppress it, for the most part, but Shannon's knowing, sympathetic look told her she hadn't hidden it completely.

When she finished work, she picked up a sandwich and rushed home to alleviate her frustration. Several less-than-satisfying hours later, she gave up and angrily crawled into bed. This week is going to suck.


On the morning of the third day without Liam, Angela considered calling out of work. She had woken up the second day soaked and desperate enough to throat herself on a dildo while she rubbed one out. It hadn't done much more than the vibrator the day before. She had been distracted the entire day whenever a man who smelled good walked by. It had reached an embarrassing conclusion when she'd missed her stop staring at a man's groin. When she'd stood up, she'd been horrified to see she'd left a glistening patch on the seat she'd been in. That night her dreams were filled with disembodied penises floating just out of reach. She'd then woken this morning so horny and sensitive that she'd moaned when the blanket brushed her nipples.

I've got to rally. If I skip today, I'll miss the consultant meeting...and if I'm honest with myself I'd be tempted to call out the rest of the week. She rolled over to yell into her pillow as hard as possible. Then, she stood and got ready to go.

The bus rides proved even more challenging than the night before. Angela felt a predatory voice in her head whisper impossible observations about the men she saw. That one's sensitive on the back of his neck. If you kissed him, he'd do anything for you. And that one, that one likes his balls cupped, think of how easily you could milk him. The longer it spoke, the more it sounded like her. With each moment she felt herself grow hotter. When she finally entered her office space, she was almost surprised that the old sprinkler system didn't trigger. The men in the office must have sensed something even if the sprinklers didn't. Whether it was the heat she was giving off, or the sensuous, rolling stalk her walk had become, she could smell their arousal. It was intoxicating. She buckled down. Focused on the project. Tried to ignore her instincts.

That lasted well enough until the consultant, Peter, arrived. He was everything she liked about Liam: observant, blushing, easily distracted by a beautiful woman. Her new instincts reacted so strongly to him that she found herself keyed into his arousal. He lasted less than an hour in her presence before excusing himself. The awkward, hunched shuffle as he left sent her, impossibly, even hotter. She wiped a bit of drool off her mouth and excused herself after he'd faded from view. Do it, her new voice told her. So, she walked quietly to the door Peter was hiding behind. She heard his heartbeat as it sped up along with the hand that he gripped his shaft with. She knocked firmly.

"Peter," she stopped any attempt to suppress the heat inside her. "Don't waste yourself on your hands. Let me in." With hands that trembled, he did. She slid inside, locked the door behind herself, and pushed him back onto the sink. Then she sank her mouth onto his throbbing erection. Just like Liam, he didn't last very long the first time. And just like Liam, he responded to her attention with eager moans.

"Shh, cutie." A wet slurp as her lips moved against him. A gasp as she released him. "Just let me help you. You're so," a louder, thicker slurp, "pent up." Something in her face kept Peter still and helpless as she milked him. And she came, finally and completely, the heat inside her still present but finally starting to quiet after Peter nearly fainted following his second eruption. She strode out of the bathroom and went to Shannon.

"I'm not feeling well. I'll be back tomorrow." If Shannon noticed the mess her mouth was in, she was polite enough to say nothing.

Now that Angela had unleashed her new instincts, she found that they had gotten stronger still. On the way home she found that every man she approached melted under her heat. A cab driver with a thick, short penis had sensitive balls that she stuffed in her mouth. After he'd bust so hard that he teared up, he'd given her a ride home. At home she'd changed into one of her favorite outfits, a flowing, patterned sundress, before she headed into the surrounding neighborhood to find more conquests. And find them she did. First a few men one by one, then two friends at once, then a group of drunk sports fans. Many of them started out brash and aggressive, but all of them ended up whimpering, blushing, and panting as she drained them. Hours later, finally satisfied, she went home and fell into bed, dress still on, legs raw from spending much of the night in a squat. Her lips and throat felt stronger than ever.


Liam stretched his back, bags next to him, as the driver waved and left. It had been a productive trip. He'd made new contacts, gotten an additional bonus for helping his boss close a deal with a new supplier, and seen a city he'd never been in before. He had been horny, though, and was eager to see Angela again. He unlocked the door and frowned as he heard a wet gulping noise. Or is that choking? He walked fully into the room and froze. Angela kneeled in front of their couch. Her eyes shone with something that made his brain heavy. He could see that the three men on the couch -- all strangers -- were similarly paralyzed. The center man, who Angela wrapped a too-long tongue around, came with a delirious grunt. Angela slurped the trickle of cum out with an annoyed look. Then her nostrils twitched. She looked up at Liam.

"Oh, good, you're finally home!"

Angela leapt over the couch and the men and landed in a crouch in front of Liam. As she unfastened his pants to release his already fully hard shaft, she smiled. Liam watched the men on the couch fall into pleasured faints without Angela's attention. His cum was filling her mouth before his brain finished processing what his wish had done. Angela was beyond his ability to satiate now. And he had never been more turned on.


Deborah waited with anticipation these days. While the shop would still attract people with the right kinds of wishes, she knew that Angela -- as someone directly changed by a wish -- would find her way here soon after the wish became permanent. Which, of course it did. Liam would've been back within the month if he regretted anything. The door jingled. Deborah straightened. She smiled as Angela walked in. Angela smoldered with a sensuous heat; her mouth swollen with sinful possibility.

12