Oral Servicing

Story Info
Man is oral servant and sissy to a lesbian woman.
4.5k words
4.57
18.9k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers

Debra was a unique, very special woman to me. We met on a fetish website. I posted an ad stating that I was an older, divorced man, looking for a woman who wanted oral only. No sexual intercourse. I further wrote that I'm submissive and appreciate a woman's body and her needs. I can provide oral for as long as may be required of me. I prefer older, mature, dominant women. I especially love BBW and hairy pussies.

I got fake junk responses, most wanting money, until Debra answered my ad. I could tell from her response that she was real and a dominant woman. She said she'd been married twice before and didn't want a dick in her pussy ever again. She was a lesbian now but didn't have a current partner. If I was true to my word, she said she would let me orally worship her pussy. Her email ended with, "I'm highly sexual and need my pussy eaten often. I'm a big woman and I have a big pussy. I like to cum several times. Oh, and btw, I'm mature, over 50, dominant, BBW, very hairy; I don't shave my pussy! And you must lick my anus too. Don't misunderstand me. I don't like or want what you have between your legs, but if you perform well, to my satisfaction, you can jack-off----or I may give you a quick hand milking occasionally. I'm waiting for your response."

I was very excited to hear from Debra! She sounded nearly perfect. I wrote back to her promptly and we exchanged facial pictures. Her face looked stern, but pleasant. We planned a lunch date for the next day. Later that evening I got an email again from Debra and was shocked to see she had sent me several nudes. She said she wanted to make sure I was attracted to her body. I could only guess she was about 220-230 pounds of voluptuous fat beautiful curves. Her tits were nice and round, but sagging, like you would expect for an older woman, her nipples were excitedly protruded. But her breasts did seem undersized, about like small water balloons, for her large, heavy body. A little disproportionate compared to her body, but I liked that. Her hips looked quite wide, and she had a small roll of fat around her belly. Most exciting was the close-up pic of her pussy! So wonderfully hairy, even on the sides of her upper inner thighs! She looked amazing to me. I hoped I wouldn't fall in love with this woman! I answered her email enthusiastically, telling her it would be my pleasure to submit to her pussy. She was happy to hear that.

The following day we met for lunch and sat in a booth. We got the small talk out of the way before we started talking about what our relationship would entail. We again went over her requirements if I wanted to service her. She was kind, but firm about what she wanted. No sexual penis penetration of any kind with her pussy or ass. No kissing. No blowjobs. Maintain mouth contact with her pussy as long as she required. A minimum or 3 orgasms per session. Anal licking and tongue probing would be required. Do what I'm told. No questions asked.

She told me, "My tits are off limits, even if they are exposed. I sometimes play with my nipples during oral, but they are not for you. I will train you in pussy service to me. If you're not comfortable with that we can cancel any further plans. You can back out right now. But I know what I like and what I will expect, especially since you're a man and not my preference in a sexual partner. Be willing to learn and accept how I want things done. Always start by smelling me. Absorb my scent. When I tell you, you can plant several kisses to my pubic hair and then start licking my thick inner thighs. Lick my pubic hair, over my mons pubis area and surrounding my pussy. Then give my pussy several soft kisses. That shows me your respect for my body and my pussy.

"Then you can begin in earnest. Finger me first. Start slowly until I'm really wet. One finger at a time. But I can take up to four fingers after my pussy is really wet and loose. You can use a vibrator on me, all around my clit, to get me wetter. After a climax, leave my pussy alone for a few minutes. You can suck on my toes while I recover. Whenever I spread my legs, you don't have to wait or ask for permission. Just get your face back in my pussy until I cum again. I like to be licked from top to bottom of my pussy. If I hold open my pussy lips for you, I want you to go as deep as you can inside my pussy with your tongue. Focus on my clit when I tell you I want to cum. At times I will face-sit you, knees on both sides of your head. Stick out your tongue and hold it as firmly as possible while I rock myself on your open mouth. I know anal can be humiliating for you but it's something I want. You'll get used to it. For anal oral I like to lay on my side and hold an ass cheek open for you. I don't shave around my anus so there will be hair for you there also. Lick inside my crack and work your tongue up into my asshole. I like that feeling and may lay there for 20-30 minutes like that."

I was listening intently as she talked openly to me. I hoped people around us couldn't hear our conversation. She grabbed my crotch under the table and squeezed me there and said, "Are you understanding me?"

I gulped, not expecting her to grab me there. "Um...yes, I understand." She let go of her grip. I'm sure she felt my hard-on.

"Good," she said. "Let's continue.

"I also like to be propped up on pillows...for both front and anal worship. Put pillows under my ass to lift my pussy up higher for your mouth. For anal, put pillows under my belly to lift my buttocks up higher for you. Get on your knees behind me and open me up with your hands. That way you can lick the inside of my crack and get into my asshole. Sometimes opening me up like that will make me pass gas. I won't apologize for that. It means you were making me feel good and I was able to relax. Consider it a compliment. I like tongue licking and kisses on my butt cheeks too. Are we all good here?"

I was trembling a bit. "Yes, we're all good," I answered.

"Great! I'm going to the lady's room now and take off my panties and put them in a plastic baggie I brought for you for this purpose. I had an orgasm in them this morning before I left home. You will take them home and smell them. I want you to become familiar with my scent. Crave it. Open the bag and smell my panties often. Addict yourself to my scent. Intoxicate yourself with it. Masturbate while you smell my pussy in that bag! You will always smell my pussy before giving me oral."

She came back to the table a few minutes later and handed me the baggie right out in public! They were bright red panties in a clear plastic bag! I tucked them in my pants pocket. We set up a hotel room "date" for the following Friday night and made the reservation from right there at the table.

Our first time together in the room was rather short. We got to the room and Debra wasted no time. She quickly kicked off her shoes and removed her pants. I could see pubic hair peeking out from the top and sides of her panties. I loved that look! She pulled her panties down and off and tossed them aside. I got my first in-person look at her beautiful hairy pussy. Her top stayed on, but she had a little belly roll that peeked down and under her top. Some wouldn't find it attractive, but she looked sexy to me! "Let's see if you remember your instructions," she said to me. She was still standing, now naked from the waist down. She put one foot up on a chair and spread her chubby legs a bit. I remembered and knew what to do. I crawled over to her...to her pussy...and smelled her. She ran her fingers through her panty-matted pubic hair. I stayed on my knees taking in her scent. She reached down with both hands and spread her pussy open. I breathed in more of her scent. She said, "You like the way my hairy cunt smells? Are you ready to service me?"

"Yes. Yes, please," was all I could say.

She laid down on one of the double beds with her large bottom near the edge of the bed. Her legs hung down over the side and her feet touched the floor. I noticed her pretty, pink-painted toenails. She spread her legs and I crawled between them. Her pussy smelled so good to me. Her scent was in my head already. I was practicing with the bagged panties she gave earlier in the week. I licked her pubic hair and worked my tongue up along her thick, creamy thighs. She began moaning softly as I approached her pussy. I started kissing and sucking her large, dark, pussy lip flaps---her labia. I really like large labia lips on a woman. I gently sucked and pulled them with my lips. After a few minutes, she reached her hands down and opened herself up for me. Such a contrast. Dark pussy lips and so pink inside. I didn't need to be told what that meant or what she wanted. I lapped at her sweet tasting pussy. She let me lick for quite a while and then she pulled back the hood of her clitoris and I knew she was ready to cum. I tongued her clit until she climaxed. She backed my head out and closed her fat thighs together. Remembering what she had told me, I let her recover and went down on the floor and suckled her pretty painted toes. She wiggled them in my mouth, indicating to me that she enjoyed it.

She didn't say anything to me but about 20 minutes later, her legs spread and opened again, and I knew she wanted more. I brought my face to her pussy again and she reached down to hold my head in place as she rocked m head side to side between her thighs, while I licked her to 2 more orgasms in rapid succession. She told me to get her a washcloth and clean her pussy. She got dressed and left, saying nothing. No kiss. Nothing. We were there for only about 2 hours total, and I never had any of my clothes off. I went to my car with a full-on boner that night, aching inside my pants. I took out the panty bag when I got home and masturbated while I smelled her in the baggie.

Later that night I got an email from her. "Are you ready for more of my pussy?"

I set up our second "date" and we got another room. We live in a casino town and often get comp (free) rooms. Hotel rooms work best for us as we both have others at home. When we arrived, she said she was going to be naked this time and was going to lay back on the bed. I pulled the bed covers down and Debra undressed right in front of me. When she laid back on the bed, she stretched out and raised her arms over her head. She said, "I don't shave my armpits either. Another hairy place you can lick for me!"

I thought to myself, oh my gosh, this is my dream girl! Hairy armpits, hairy pussy and inner thighs, shaved legs, her little belly pouch, big fat ass, thick thunder thighs and calves, painted toes...yummy...so exciting to me. And those saggy "old-mom" breasts that I wasn't allowed to touch. Just looking at her my penis was hard! I was wishing she wasn't a lesbian so I could pursue her as a girlfriend. But I knew that wouldn't happen. I don't know if lesbians have a "look" or not, but something about Debra's body and features told me she was a lesbian, and I should just accept that.

She said to me, "We can try this with you being naked but put a condom on. I don't want you leaking on me. And get a towel and put it between us." I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to be naked with Debra, but It did feel embarrassing to put on a condom and then not being able to lay next to her bare skin. With a towel between us. I had to move the towel around while I serviced her, so my body didn't come in direct contact with her. This time we were probably in bed 3-4 hours. After she had had 3 orgasms, she wanted me to do anal for her. I had never done that before. She got on her knees, and I put the pillows from the other bed under her belly. She was propped up with her ass in the air. I started licking the backs of her thighs, working my way up towards her twin globes. I started kissing her ass cheeks. My tongue licked into her crack."

"Open me up, Pussyboy," she called out to me. "Do you like that hair back there? Lick me. Use your tongue in my asshole. I like how it feels. And I like humiliating you. You agreed to my demands. This is one of them. Lick me now, or I won't be back! Get your tongue in me!"

I open Debra's cheeks. She reached back and pried herself wider. I licked inside her crack and crept my tongue along until I reached her anus. I darted my tongue in and out of her asshole for several minutes. She said, "Stick your tongue in and leave it in!" I was leaking into my condom. I pushed my tongue into her anus and held it there as long as I could. I held her ass open, and it freed her hands. I had a beautiful view of her hairy armpits. She reached under and massaged her pussy while I tongued her sphincter. Her ass pushed back into my face as she had yet another orgasm. She collapsed on the bed.

I saw her pretty beaded sandals when I stepped out of bed to go to the bathroom and commented on them. I slipped my feet into them. Debra said, "Hmmmm, that's interesting that you can fit and wear my shoes." I didn't think anything of it at the time.

After she recovered, she asked me to get her clothes and started to get dressed. But she stopped. She saw how hard I was. She said, "Do you want to look at my pussy and masturbate?"

I was taken aback. I didn't know what to say and just stood there with my head down. She said, "I'll only give you one more chance. Do you want to look at my pussy while you jack-off?"

I was still looking down at the floor, holding the towel over me, but I nodded my head affirmatively. "I can't hear you. Tell me what you want," she said.

"Debra, please....this is so humiliating."

"If you don't tell me what you want, I can't help you. And you'll be going home with blue balls."

"I...I...I want to look at your pussy and jack-off....masturbate."

She told me to put the towel down and she went to sit in a chair, still naked. She said, "You're pathetic. Begging me to look at my old hairy pussy while you jack-off! Come kneel in front of me." I did as I was told. Debra spread her legs over the armchair sides of the chair. "Look at me. Look right at my pussy and jack-off now."

I started to remove my condom. "No," she said. "I didn't tell you to remove that. Leave your condom on. Cum in your condom. Get down on your hands and knees, like a dog, look directly at my pussy and jack-off! Show me how you would fuck. Push your hips back and forth. Fuck your hand." My balls slapped back and forth under me as I moved my hips in and out. Debra's hands went to her pussy while watching me on the floor and opened her labia lips. Her pink wetness glistened inside her pretty pussy. I kept looking at her pussy and let out a guttural scream and came. I filled the reservoir tip at the end of the condom. Debra told me to take the condom off and give it to her.

She took the condom over to her worn panties and poured the contents into the gusset of her panties. She folded them up and put them in another baggie from her purse. She handed them to me and said, "Suck these panties clean when you get home." She got dressed and left.

Our next encounter turned out very different. As soon as we entered our room, Debi went to the bed on the far end of the room with her bag. She told me, "Take off all your clothes and lay down on that other bed. I thought this might be escalating quickly. I stripped down and started to get a little boner, being naked in front of her. She laughed and said, "Don't get any ideas." I was laying back on the bed with my legs dangling over the edge. I could hear rustling on the bed next to me. Plastic sounds, like plastic being smoothed on the bed. Then I heard Velcro.

Debra said, "Come over here now. Lay down on this padding." It looked like a bed-wetting baby pad with an open diaper laying on top of it! I said, "What's this?"

"Just lay down and put your bottom on the diaper."

I was hesitant but I followed her instructions. She never really saw my bare penis before. I was mostly out of her direct view before or behind a towel...or in a condom. She looked down at me saying, "Just as I thought. Small. No wonder you eat pussy." I felt embarrassed. She snapped on blue latex medical type gloves on her hands. She opened a bottle of baby oil and poured some directly over my penis and balls. I was getting harder as she rubbed the oil into my skin. It felt more clinical than sexual but at least she was touching me. She told me to hold my legs up in the air and she smoothed some of the oil on my bottom and dragged her oily finger through my crack. She pulled her gloves off and brought the bottom of the diaper up between my legs and fastened a Velcro tab on each side.

"I don't want that thing between your legs touching me, poking into me, or pressing against me while you eat me. I'm not cruel. The oily padding should feel nice against your little weeny and it will definitely feel better to me tucked behind that padding! If you can cum from eating me and rolling around in your diaper it will save me from having to let you masturbate again later. Just don't cum too soon. I know how you men are and lose interest." It was embarrassing but I must admit, I did like the feeling of the diaper around me. I didn't have to subject myself to Debra seeing my little penis jutting out. The diaper felt good for me with Debra. She seemed very pleased to see me in it. And I know this was to degrade me too, but I didn't mind if I would get to service Debra's body.

She was naked again in bed again this time. She played with her nipples while I buried my face between her legs. She loved pinching and tugging on them and making her nipples erect. She would laugh at me and say, "No titties for you! Just my ass and pussy!" But later that day, after two or three orgasms, she allowed me to do something new. She said, "Come lick my armpits. I know you've been dying to lick my hairs."

She was right. Her hairy underarms excited me. I've never seen a woman like Debra. At least no one in person. She stretched out her arms over her head and I laid down next to her right side first, with my face near her armpit. She ran her fingers through the hairs and said, "Go ahead and lick them." And just as I did, she said, "Lick my armpits, Sissy!" Her words shocked me. It was the first time she called me that. Her underarms had a slight feminine flowery scent, obviously from her deodorant. I nuzzled her hairs as Debra looked down at my puppy dog face gazing back at her eyes. She smiled and snickered a bit, making fun of me for licking her armpits.

We usually got together once or twice a week. When she especially horny, and we didn't have a room lined up, she would call me to take her for drive and we would go to a secluded park. Debra would undress from the waist down and I would eat her in the back seat of my car until she climaxed. It was quick, but we both got what we needed.

We repeated the diaper routine every time we met for the next few weeks. I was getting used to it and just accepted it. I would undress and wait on the bed while Debra prepared the necessary supplies on the other bed. But this time there was no diaper or pad on the bed, but she made me lay down on it anyway. She bent down and put something around my ankles, but it didn't feel like a diaper. She told me to stand up and I saw they were panties! She pulled them up higher around my thighs and then handed me a thick sanitary pad and said, "Put this inside your panty, Sissy. It's for my protection." She used the Sissy word again. She had used it several times with me before and I just tried to ignore it. I couldn't say anything. I just looked down and put the pad in my panty and pulled them up.

We did our usual lovemaking with my mouth on her pussy for what seemed like two hours. And she rolled over so I could give her anal oral again. I found pleasuring her back there becoming more normal for me and enjoyed seeing her big bottom propped up in the air for me. She would get out her phone and scroll, play games, and text people while I stayed behind her, lubricating her anus with my tongue for an hour or more. We both rested on the bed and fell asleep for a little while afterwards.

Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers
12